A Truly Slutty Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hand at the back of my head had hold of me by a large knot of my hair and it was with this hand that he forced my head forwards and back as he fucked my mouth with his beautiful penis. I'd seen movies of women who were attached to a fucking machine by means of a harness buckled around their heads. The wheel would turn effortlessly and the steel rod would push and pull the woman's head as she was fed some porn star's giant cock. Sid's hand took the place of the whole mechanical contraption.

In and out, in and out, he'd pump my mouth full of his dick. Never too deeply and never too long, possibly making me gag, but just right. I swirled my tongue faster and sucked him harder as he pumped me full. He was long enough that I could use both hands to hold his shaft and I started sliding them up and down along it. His piss-slit dripped bigger droplets and I could hear him starting to grunt a bit as I sucked. I thought, foolishly, that I was perhaps in control here and I was the one pushing him towards an orgasm. How wrong we can be sometimes.

"Oh fuck, Ron! Look at your beautiful wife sucking so hard on my big dick! Do you like watching her suck cock?" he paused before letting out a low kind of a growl before he grunted and kept taunting Ron. "Jesus, mate... she's got such a good mouth! I could fuck it for hours! Would ya like to watch that?" He let out another groan and added, "Oh, I know mate! I know you would love it!"

As far as I could tell, Ron never responded, but continued in his state of catalepsy as Kitty gave him the blowjob of his life. I did think at the time, however, how odd it was that Ron hadn't cum yet. She was obviously edging him... taking him to the brink and then bringing him back before almost pushing him over once again. I had heard of this, but never actually seen anyone doing it. Everyone always seemed to make the orgasm the biggest thing and the faster one could get you there, the better! Apparently, no one had told Miss Kitty that speed was what you should be aiming for.

Sid took me off of his cock and bent down to kiss me once again. It was deep and wet. He pushed his large tongue deeper into my mouth this time and literally licked the back of my throat! It felt weird--crazy almost and I was sure he was going to push it right down my throat. He kept his tongue in there, way to the back and just let me get used to it. Then he pulled it out of my mouth completely.

Okay, darlin', now I'm going to give you a little bit more of my cock to enjoy and I want you to just relax. I won't push you and I'll go nice and slow," he said as he stared into my eyes. "Ready?"

I nodded my head and he pushed his cock in again. A little more than last time, but nothing I couldn't handle. In and out, in and out. I sucked and swirled my tongue and stroked him with both hands. Then he pushed it in a little bit deeper, then a little more and finally he snuck it right to the back of my mouth. A fraction of an inch further and he'd have been pushing it into my throat! I think I could have taken him, but his knob was just so damn big, there was no way it was going to fit!

Then something else happened. I had completely lost track of St. John and didn't know if he was still sitting there watching or what he was doing. As Sid was working his cock deeper into my mouth, I felt a warm hand slip between my legs from behind me and instantly St. John jumped back into my consciousness. As Sid fucked my face, St. John rubbed my pussy. It felt wonderful and as he played with my vulva and rolled my clit between his fingers, I started to climb the mountain once again and my pulse quickened!

"That's a good little slut, Baby." Sid bent over and said quietly as he gave me a momentary break from his fucking. "That feels real good, doesn't it, slut?"

God! His talking dirty to me and the attention I was getting between my legs had me starting to whimper again! The big man just wouldn't stop!

"Ya, you're lovin it slut. I've seen lots of horny wives like you gettin' down like this. Fuck ya!

He licked all around my lips and across my cheeks and my eye lids.

"Fuck ya! You taste so fuckin good little slut, I could do you all night! You'd like that, wouldn't ya!"

It was a statement, not a question.

"Okay, Baby... I'm going to test you and take you a little bid further... Ya ready?"

Again I nodded, but wasn't sure what I was agreeing too. The next thing I knew, however, was St. John talking softly into my ear. He was nuzzling me as he worked my pussy and started saying nonsense to me again.

"Green light, blue light. It's raining storks so tear another day off of the calendar door."

What the fuck? And then before I could sort the whole thing out, Sid pushed his cock smooth and steadily, deeper and deeper into my mouth. It was the strangest thing, I'm telling you. He reached the back of my throat and waited for me to take a deep breath and then he pushed. I can't explain it. My throat just opened wider and he pushed his fat knob right down it. No panic. No gag reflex. Nothing! Just the most incredible feeling of swallowing this beautiful anaconda of a cock!

He left it there for a few seconds then pulled it all the way out. He rubbed his giant snake all over my face and then back down my throat he went again! St. John was fingering my cunt like crazy and I was moaning and squirming on his hand as Sid fed me his beautiful cock over and over again. It was just nuts. The whole scene had me going up and down the mountain until I didn't know if I was coming or going (no pun intended). Then Sid started up and got real vocal...

"Okay, Baby! Now we're going to do this! Suck me, slut! Suck me like you've never sucked off a cock before. C'mon! Ronny wants to see his wife suck some serious cock! Yeeeee-haaaaw, Baby!

He pulled out of my throat and went to work face fucking me fast and furious!

"C'mon! C'mon, girl! Suck that big fuckin' cock! Show me how much you love suckin' my big dick!"

I pumped his shaft with my hands and sucked him for all I was worth! There was saliva all over his cock and my face! It was dripping down my front and making my hands slippery. St. John was now not only stroking the shit out of my pussy, but he'd slipped a thick finger deep into my asshole too.

Oh JESUS! Oh JESUS!" I cried as Sid pulled his dick from my mouth momentarily.

These two worked me over like I'd never had anyone do it to me before. After a short reprieve, we were at it again. Sid was grunting like a wild animal and bucking his hips as I sucked!

I was squirming and squealing as St. John pushed me over the cliff! The contractions started and every muscle in my body went crazy! I was feeling blue sparks snapping and crackling from the very tips of my toes all the way up to the tips of my nipples! I was moaning and bucking as I screeched through Sid's cock and humped St. John's slippery fingers. I made one more dive down the shaft of that beautiful cock and Sid let out a groan that must have been heard a block away!

His cock exploded in my mouth and he damn near drowned me! Never before had I ever had so much cum erupt into my mouth! I was unprepared for the sheer volume and try as I did, I was only able to swallow a fraction of it. It was warm and it was smooth. And just like a nice shot of Bailey's, it got a lot stronger as I felt it slide down the back of my throat. How fucking beautiful was that?

As the tremors inside of me subsided and I wiped my chin with my gooey hand, I heard the familiar moan and groan of my own husband as he finally let loose with his own orgasm! The three of us watched as Kitty milked him of every drop of cum that his nuts could possibly produce. And just like the star that she was... did not lose a single drop. Swallowed it all and then licked her lips.

I leaned over and gave Ron a big hug as he started to breathe again. He was exhausted after having been edged for almost an entire hour! Before either of us had thought about it, I leaned over my husband and wrapped my arms around him and gave him a passionate kiss. If he realized what that taste was on my tongue, he never said.

* * *

I won't tell everything that happened after the big cum, but suffice it to say that we took a bit of time to laugh and joke a little and come down from that wild high. Kitty slipped her wet high heels back on and Sid found his clothes behind the bar. St. John drove Ron and Kitty to our house and I went with Sid in his truck. We were a little while longer before we made it home because he took me down some back streets and wound up parking in a deserted parking lot for a little while. We talked a bit and necked like a couple of teenagers before I gave him another blowjob in the front seat of his truck.

The evening ended in a very sensuous way for me. I had not met any other man that ever touched me the way in which Sid did. He had me do a nice slow strip tease in the beam of his headlights while I stood in front of his truck and he played the radio nice and loud. Once I was naked, I slid back in beside him and took his gorgeous cock out and began licking it up and down the shaft and sucking on his big bull balls. He was shaved, if I'd forgotten to mention that earlier and I loved filling my mouth with his big nuts that were about the size of nice lemons. Huge, actually!

He didn't just sit there, though. As I bathed his big cock, he massaged my asshole with his fingers. My pussy was still wet... believe it or not and he had me nice and juicy all around my tight little rosebud. I didn't know what he was doing, though, when he stopped massaging me there and reached into a little leather bag, his man purse and took something out.

"This might feel a little warm to begin with, but I promise... you're going to really like this!"

I was so into sucking him off and pampering his cock, I didn't really hear what he'd said. He started massaging my asshole again... and again I was really getting into it, but something was different now. It was just warm at first and it made me feel really horny, but the more Sid worked his fingers around and into my little hole, the hotter things started to feel back there!

I stopped working on his dick and went to sit up, but he held me down.

"Easy girl. Take it easy. I told you it was gonna get a little warm at first, but just work through it. In a few minutes it's gonna feel so fuckin' good you're gonna not want it to stop! I promise you that."

I have no idea what that was that he rubbed on me, but my ass was on fire! I tried to sit up again, but he held me down and just kept rubbing and massaging that spot.

"It has a way of focusing your attention... doesn't it?" he said with a chuckle.

I was focused! He was absolutely right about that!

He took his big fingers away and the next thing I knew... he slapped my ass cheek. HARD! I yelped and protested, but he just slapped my ass again!

"OW!" I shrieked! "That hurts, Sid!"

"Fuckin' right it hurts, but what hurts more? Your ass cheek or your asshole?"

He had a point and right about then I could not have given him a specific answer.

He went back to massaging my hole again and I settled back in to sucking on him. The more he massaged, the more of a feeling of tingling came over me and I was really starting to enjoy how nice my tight little rosebud was feeling. In fact the more he massaged, the hornier I got. The hornier I got, the more my pussy oozed!

It only took a few more minutes and I was begging him to slip his fingers into my ass and really give it to me! It was incredible! I had never had such a warm, sensual feeling that was going right to my head and making me hornier than I had been the entire night!

"I told ya, you'd start to love it. Didn't I?" he chuckled again.

I came up for air and started squirming my ass around and pressing it back against his fingers in hopes of getting him to fuck me harder!

"Jesus Christ, Sid! That feels so fucking good I just want you to fuck me right here as hard as you can! Please! Please!" I begged.

"I'm gonna fuck ya, ya little slut, but not tonight. I want ya to think about what I'm gonna do to ya and I want ya to think about it for a little while."

I squirmed my ass against his hand and whimpered all the louder, hoping to coax him in to giving me what I wanted... what I needed!

"You're quite the little slut, ain't cha, baby?"

I had his cock back in my mouth and I was swirling my tongue all around his beautiful knob. The best I could answer was a muffled uh huh, but that was not going to satisfy him.

"C'mon, slut! Say it. Say, I'm a real horny slut!"

I didn't answer him fast enough and before I knew it... WHACK! He slapped my ass cheek again really hard. I shrieked!

"I'm just a slut! I'm just a slut!"

"I know ya are, darlin'," he chuckled, then said, "and that's what we're goin' to work on!"

He chuckled some more and slipped his cock back into my slutty mouth and I went back to nursing on it like a newborn calf. It only took me about 10 minutes to get him off and this time when he exploded into my mouth, I was ready. I managed to gulp all of his warm cum down without letting a single drop escape my lips. I could feel the back of my throat tingle a bit from his cum and the salty taste was just what I needed to end our night with. His cum was truly delicious.

I was going to get out and put my clothes back on for the drive home (imagine if a cop were to stop us... how complicated that might make things), but Sid insisted that I stayed naked. He pulled me in close and we shared another long, wet kiss before beginning the drive.

"Here," he said as he reached for the little balm container again. "Let me put a little bit more of this on and you'll enjoy the drive home a lot more."

His finger swirled all around my puckered hole and he slicked me up again before giving me one final fuck with two thick fingers. OH MY GOD! How this man made me feel!

"Here, darlin'. Let me put a little bit on those perky nipples of yours too. Your mind won't know what to concentrate on," he said in a low voice with a chuckle. "You little slut..."

My nipples had now joined my ass, burning like I'd just bit into a Carolina Reaper!

As we pulled out of the dark parking lot. I lay beside Sid on my back; my head on my balled up skirt and blouse for a pillow and my bare feet pressed against the headliner of the roof. As Sid drove with one hand, he slid his two fingers from his other hand in and out of my warm, happy ass. If he wasn't going to fuck me, I thought to myself, then this is going to be second best. I was one happy slut and with each thrust of his fingers, my asshole stretched tighter than it had with any cock I'd ever had up there. My mind drifted for a moment and I wondered what became of St. John? I certainly hoped he was satisfied with me tonight. If this was any indication... I was going to love the rest of what he had planned for Ron and I.

* * *

I was hung over the next day and walked like I'd been riding a horse for 10 hours. It wasn't that I'd drank all that much, but it was all of the sheer emotion and hormones that had been released the night before. I hadn't even been fucked! But, you and I both know, I might as well have been... at least up my ass!

St. John gave us a few days to collect our thoughts and get back to normal before he called. Apparently, I'd done well and he was wanting to move things along. Ron had had a real mind blowing experience, but even he agreed that this was what we'd been wanting and missing!

St. John gave me the choice of my next exercise. He had a list of three things to consider and I was to choose one. He would not tell me anything more than just the choices, so... Let's see which one you would have chosen from this short list: Dogger's Lane, The Full Moon or The Shed.

If St. John wishes, I will share with you the details of my next lesson. Now... which one sounds the most interesting?

* * *

St. John's Comments

Brenda took to the training like a parched man takes to fresh, cool water. It was fascinating to watch, in spite of seeing this behaviour many times before, her reactions to each aspect of the spectrum of experiences I had exposed her to. Her most difficult task to deal with, was taking care of Ron's feelings and not swamping her husband's impressions of their happy marriage. She was having intense experiences and was on a different level of pleasure than anything Ron had been able to create for her to this point in their marriage.

It required significantly more effort to council her on holding back her enthusiasm when sharing her experiences, than it did to create them in the first place. When working with a couple, it is paramount to keep them well paced together. If one of the partners falls behind, there is a risk the couple will disconnect and the marriage may actually be put at a very great risk of failing.

There is another belief, worthy of our consideration, that suggests that women have a far greater capacity for compartmentalizing their feelings and emotions than most males possess. This sometimes leads to claims that their behaviour is 'cold' or 'calculated'. Especially in the affairs of the heart and relationships.

A significant amount of the literature surrounding promiscuous female behaviour, regards Brenda's unconstrained desires to engage in these activities, as a degree of proof for the existence of nymphomania. There is not a single thread of truth in that thinking, whatsoever and I caution you to regard these sorts of absolute statements as overzealous wishes of conservatively minded suppressors. Nymphomania is just another put down, a label, to attempt to shame sexually free-thinking women in our societies. God bless the sexually hungry women of the world!

Brenda has agreed to keep a notebook of her experiences and the feelings she experienced while under my tutelage. It is with this in mind, that I hope to add to her stories for your reading pleasures.

Literotica is not a destination only for men seeking libidinous material to fuel their fantasies and autoeroticisms. I know there are many women who seek out these stories and experiences too as a part of their own eroticized thoughts and fantasies. Variety and adventure are the spices flavouring the tastes of a well-lived life. I hope Ron and Brenda's stories have provided a pleasurable diversion for your overactive imaginations.

Although the mind is the centre of our orgasmic pleasures, our many erogenous spots are no less important and with their deft manipulations by a skilled lover, your total loss of control is not a possibility, but an inevitability-- as Brenda so convincingly demonstrated.

Perhaps we'll chat and you'll share some of your own desires and stories...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife Needs More Pt. 01 Lustful revelations ignite and transform a couple's sex life.in Loving Wives
Cuckolds Anonymous Ch. 01 Most couples receive help and support, hot ones get blacked.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
My Wife Alexis Ch. 01 My wife and I visit a swingers club and see my boss there.in Loving Wives
More Stories