A Truly Wonderful Summer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few very needed deep breaths I grabbed her by surprise and set her on the shower bench. I knelt immediately to the shower floor and with dirty intentions I spread her thighs apart. Grabbing her legs I placed them over my shoulders and listened to her very playful words. "Daddy wants to devour my perfect pink pussy doesn't he?"

The answer came with my fingers pulling apart the petals of her delicate flower, followed by my lust filled eyes staring deep into her green eyes. My tongue then glided over the petals of her tasty flower. Jenny's fingers grabbed at my hair; she had never felt this pleasure before and the quivering of her young body proved it.

"Oh God David, please don't stop." Rang out in the shower. Given this encouragement I drove my tongue deeper into her desiring pussy. Screams and squeals followed as she gave in to the onslaught. My fingers wrapped around her thighs and joined in the feast. Massaging her pussy with my fingers and devouring her pussy in my mouth forced Jennifer to the brink.

Finally with a piercing roar Jennifer came so hard I have to hold her body up on the bench so she did not fall to the floor. Not stopping I continued to expose her to pleasure her body had never understood. Jenny came again and again. Eventually her tiny body went limp, my mouth still firmly attached to her flower.

Exhausted she could only giggle in an uncontrolled fashion while her body continued to spasm in short bursts. After many minutes passed she was able to stand again, her legs trembling on occasion. We spend the next 20 minutes cleansing each other gently; touching every part of each others naked body.

This was a perfect morning, we made love the night before for the first time, slept together quietly, undisturbed, with our naked bodies in constant contact. We woke up and encouraged each other to explore our bodies and give pleasure to each other in ways we never dreamed.

Chapter 5 -- Our Date at the Yacht Club

After our training run (that means no race winner!), Dad had my spa day all planned. I always come home feeling more pretty and special than I can imagine. I was so excited to go out for dinner at the Club with Dad alone for the first time; Mom would always tolerate going but she really was no fun. I on the other hand I bask in the attention!

This is a casual Club so I decided to wear my skinny jeans layering a tight fitting white turtleneck sweater and other accessories. Dad loved how I looked; mature enough to be his girlfriend yet cute enough to still be his Daughter! I know I shouldn't push it, but being his lover would be my preference, lol!

Socializing was interesting this time for both of us. Most Members knew about Mom walking out and they all seemed to be ok with it, even glad that Dad no longer had to endure the secret life she was leading. We spent very little time talking about that, more time was spent chatting away about what summer events we planned to involve ourselves with.

Dinner was wonderful as always, but when I was finally able to drag Dad to the dance floor the evening became complete. Dad and I usually dance together a lot at the Club so it was not something that brought unwanted attention to how we were feeling. Even when some of his friends would cut in, Dad enjoyed intently watching.

Our first slow dance was exciting; feeling his body next to mine created that all too familiar tingle between my thighs. I knew exactly what he was thinking about, and my mind was in the same spot. Hearing him whisper in my ear, "I love you Jennifer" would make me quiver in his arms. How could I respond?

The answer was easy. "I expect you show me that later David."

His response was perfect. "Your naked body in our bed tonight will be mine to enjoy Jennifer."

"Does that mean you are going to fuck your daughter again Daddy?" Was my erotic whisper back. With that I felt him gently grind his excitement into my needy pelvis. "Yes my love, I intend on relieving your pent up demand for my cock several times. You are going to feel me explode again and again deep in your perfect tight pussy."

Our mutual teasing was taking us over the edge. My tingle was now leading to a certain moistness. My nipples were starting to force there way through my lacy bra for the world to admire. "I expect you to fill me up completely Daddy, time and time again. No worries, you know I've been on the pill for years because of running."

As our slow dance music started to fade, our fingers slide around each others backs and finally we were silent: just standing on the dance floor together with many other couples. As we walked over to our table, I could not hold it in any longer. "Take me home David, NOW!"

Chapter 6 -- Back Home Again

The last mile or so of the drive home is an isolated drive through barren woods to our long driveway. As we approach the tree-lined section, I glance over to Jenny and see the most dangerous smile developing on her face. That is when I began having a difficult time focusing on the road as Jennifer started her strip tease.

"Daddy needs to see my nude body doesn't he?" She said with a giggle as her white sweater was tossed into the back seat. Squirming and twisting Jennifer is slowly able to remove the tight jeans from her soft thighs and defined calves. With yet another playful giggle the jeans are headed to join the sweater in the back seat.

Slowly but safely I turned into our long driveway with a feeling of great relief; driving given the present distraction was beyond my comfort zone. Without hesitation Jenny releases her perfect breasts from the burden of her lacey bra, this article is then tossed on my lap instead of the back seat.

Wanting to make it to the garage without losing my mind I am suddenly blocked from my mission. Jenny climbs over the center console and plants her almost naked body on my lap, straddling my body. I stop as she drives her lips onto my open lips. Her tongue pushes deep into my throat. I wrap my lips tight around her tongue as moans of erotic pleasure permiate throughout the car.

Stopped still in the drive we kiss each other with wild abandon. Jennifer tastes so wonderful, her hands caressing my body, while I am able to squeeze her firm perky breasts. "Take me Daddy, I want to feel your manly cock in my pussy again." Jenny demands. I beg her to let me park the car; she leans back slightly and allows me to guide the car into the garage.

As the garage door starts to lower behind us Jenny opens the door and jumps out grabbing my hands and dragging me from the vehicle. We playfully stumble through the entrance door to the Kitchen. Closing that door behind, I forcefully move Jenny to the center island, spin her body around with her ass now facing me, and place her hands on the top of the island.

I not so gently grab her tight fitting thong and lower it over her ass and slide it down her thighs; down to her ankles and demand that she step out of it. I rise with my hands holding firmly to the soft skin of her legs, almost like a massage I've done so many times. Placing my hands on her naked ass I feel Jenny tremble with excitement. I caress her cheeks, and suddenly raise one hand to bring it down smacking her ass. Her shocked scream was more pleasure than pain.

"Do you want to be Daddy's dirty little girl tonight?" Echo's through out the open kitchen. "Yes Daddy, I want this, I want you to fuck your daughter like you have never fucked anyone before."

I throw my t-shirt to the floor, Jennifer listens intently holding her exposed ass high while on her tiptoes, her back arched. She hears the zipper of my jeans go down, then the sound of them being tossed to the floor. I relieve my hard cock from the bounds of my briefs and place it on the small of her back.

I hear the most erotic gasps of desire as Jenny feels the entire length of my cock stroking her naked back. She starts to beg. "Please Daddy my pussy is so wet, my desire so intense, I need your thick cock in me."

"I want to hear more from you Jenny, tell me what you want." Is my command. "Fuck me Daddy, hard and deep. Fill my body with your seeds again."

I raise my hand again and firmly smack her ass one more time. I watch as she squirms and listen to her giggle with excitement. I grab my cock and place it between her thighs; rubbing the length of it across her wet swollen pedals. Her begging voice is now screaming. "Fuck my pussy!"

With that I spread her ass cheeks and see that perfect pink pussy yearning to have me. I place the head against the opening to her flower. With one powerful stroke I drive it completely into her womb! UUUUUUUGGGGGHHHH is all I hear. Her head lowers between her arms and she absorbs every inch of my manly cock deep into her tender young body. She slowly turns her face to me and the look of pain and passion is written all over her.

" Yes Daddy this is what I want." Are her comforting words.

Together we find a slow rhythm, calmness has taken over the moment. "I love you David." Softly, clearly, intently is what I hear. I glide my cock out to her pedals while gently massage the opening to her pussy with my fingers. Pleasure filled moans over take Jenny's speech. She pushes her young ass back on my cock every time I am ready to plunge into her.

"God you are so tight Jenny, your pussy so warm and moist." I whisper.

With that I draw completely out, spin Jennifer around quickly and lift her up on the counter. Our lips crush into each other's while I spread her willing legs apart. My hard wet cock finds the target effortlessly. Jenny moans loudly as I drive my cock back into her aching pussy.

Chapter 7 -- Returning to our Bed

My naked ass rests on the cold Granite counter top; in contrast to the heat my pussy feels with my Dad's cock plunged deep into my body. We quietly stare into each other's eyes and simply glow in the moment. I wrap my smooth legs around his torso with my hands around Daddy's neck.

We kiss deeply as he lifts me away from the counter; I cling tightly to his naked body. My nude body is securely pressed into his as he starts to walk towards our awaiting Bedroom. The feel of Daddy's cock firmly cemented into my pussy as the hallway passes will forever be engrained in my soul. In between kisses my passion rolls out of my mouth. "I love you David."

We stay connected as Daddy eases my body down onto the bed and he is then able to rest both of us on the mattress. I spread my legs apart as far as possible, wanting his cock to have total freedom to fuck me as he pleases. I feel my Daddy's body hovering over me as his knees and elbows hold most of his weight. My hard nipples barely touching his manly chest as my breast shake with each stroke.

He patiently draws his solid thick cock out and teases my petals then suddenly slams every inch completely in my stretched out pussy. The thrill of him drilling me this forcefully starts to bring the tingle to a rush of excitement. I push my hips up wanting every last bit of his cock in me.

"Oh fuck David, do that again." I keep begging.

After several slow withdrawals and ramming's, his hands slide down the outside of my thighs. The gesture is obvious, he puts is legs outside of mine and brings my legs together, his body now encapsulating mine under his complete control. He grabs my hands and places them over my head and holds them still.

My body is now utterly captive. We kiss once gently, then he kisses me deeply, our tongues twisted, rather knotted together. David starts stroking his cock slowly, our hips join together in the dance of love, and his cock drives powerfully in and gently out. Our fingers cling tightly, our kisses devour each other, and David's cock rams my pussy like a jackhammer out of control.

My pussy is aching for that moment of release. I feel Daddy's cock start to tighten; my body is pushed past the brink. Sweat pours from our bodies as two finely tuned athletes fuck each other in a wild fury. Screams, grunts, gasp of air, kisses, the slapping of nude bodies colliding fills our bedroom with heated passion.

Suddenly my body explodes in an orgasm I never dreamed possible. Daddy's cock bursts into my womb, forcefully gushing seeds into me. Again David screams and rams his cock harder than before and another blast fills me. My legs and hands still trapped I can only take his seeds, satisfying his every desire, as well as mine.

I lose count of his explosions, it does not matter anyway, and I just feel each seed deep in my womb. Breathless, in a daze, my body exhausted, I can only whisper. "I love you David."

"I love you Jennifer." David comforts me.

We stay connected, and roll onto our sides. The moon light through the window makes his moist cock glisten as he pumps out, and then slowly pushes back in for more of our wetness. My moans are quiet soothing reminders of the absolute pleasure we both are feeling at this moment.

I have no idea how we have come this far in such a short time. But I am content like never before. We will sleep deeply tonight I know that for sure. I also know we will wake each other and make love each time. This will be truly a wonderful summer!


12