All Comments on 'A Truly Wonderful Summer'

by LovingFather69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrible writing

You really should learn to write properly before publishing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

umm he would have torn the hymen with his fingers, you do know about virgins, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sure wish I had a daughter

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2over 3 years ago
Nice Beginning!

Great start to a what could be a very hot, erotic summer break! This beginning warrants a follow up chapter or chapters. Please continue.

BTW: Why are the negative comments always from "Anonymous"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Suggestions

For what it's worth:

Shifting tense (from past-tense to present-tense) distracts the reader from the story, so it's better to keep one tense throughout. I find past-tense to be much more readable.

I think the transition in their relationship would be more believable if it was more gradual. The build-up is half the fun in these stories, and you started to do that, but the point when she gets home and goes straight to the bedroom - if you'll pardon a baseball analogy - seemed a bit like going straight from 1st base to home plate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poor dialogue.

A fairly tired and worn-out storyline made worse by poor writing and awful dialogue. e.g. "I want you to cum in me Daddy, I want to be your little cum slut. I need your cock to explode in your Daughter. I'm begging you Daddy, harder, fuck me harder."

"Jennifer, I'm going to fuck you and explode all my love into your womb." I scream loudly.

"Fill me Daddy, give my every seed you have. Deep in my pussy Daddy, my body is for your pleasure now." Rushes from Jennifer's mouth.

Once again one has to laugh at the hypocrisy of those people who hide behind a user name and a fake profile and complain about anonymous comments.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

He needs to keep depositing his cum in her cunt. Stop the bc and give his daughter a present--a baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Let me begin with anonymous. Shut The Fuck Up! You’re parasites, and your parents should have been slapped for keeping you. Past, present, what the fuck ever. The emotions between the characters is amazing!! I love a love story, and this one has the perfect level of emotion. The unspoken mutual desire evidenced in their greeting is awesome! Throw in tears of love and joy during intercourse, and it’s an emotional high for me. I well up, and occasionally need to wipe my own eyes. These characters deserve a lifelong, monogamous, fully committed, loving relationship that spits in the eye of adversity. Well done Father. I’d be honored to assist in a sequal. Thank you for sharing.

imurddyimurddyover 3 years ago
I'm not anonymous

I don't hide behind anonymity, but I understand why some do,you people are assholes. You send angry shit to people who dare give constructive criticism. This had the opportunity to be a good story,even with worn out dialog,but failed the reader by not building suspense. I have never hidden behind anonymous, but neither do I try to be harsh, I want to help the writer improve so their ratings go up. That said, lovingfather, be encouraged, take everything with a grain of salt, but consider honest criticism,it can greatly benefit your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous