A Truth or Dare Game to Remember

Story Info
Four friends reunite for an ambitious game of truth or dare.
4k words
4.26
72.4k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Warning: This story contains guy on girl, girl on girl, and guy on guy. If you aren't into that sort of thing you might want to stop reading.]

***

Four friends haven't seen each other since they all graduated high school. They had all gone their separate ways and hadn't talked much since. They were all sophomores in college at this point.

Jason had long brown hair, green eyes, and a slight muscular frame. He was working towards an English major and had dreams of being writer. He was usually more reserved and has only ever had sex with 3 girls. He wasn't exactly kinky either, having only done missionary and the occasional doggy.

Zoe is an outgoing girl who is attending film school. She has dyed blue hair, DD tits, and a great ass. She also has an affinity for leather jackets and dark makeup. Zoe has had a fair share of sexual encounters, having sex with well over 10 men at this point.

Linda was a star cheerleader in high school but was now pursuing a liberal arts degree. She has dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. Her tits are slightly smaller than Zoe's but her ass is much nicer. She's had sex before and is fine doing something kinky on occasion but she's always a little nervous.

Dan got a scholarship for playing basketball and was going towards a degree in sports medicine. He had short blonde hair, apart from two thick strands hanging over his forehead. He had a muscular build, essential for a college athlete. He's had a good amount of sex with different girlfriends, only doing one or two actually kinky acts though.

One day Zoe called up her friends and asked if they'd be willing to hang out at her apartment and catch up. They all said yes and met up at Zoe's place on a warm Friday night.

One by one they all showed up. Jason came first, then Dan, then finally Linda. Zoe had ordered Pizza and they all spent the time to catch up.

"Hey let's do something fun." Zoe exclaimed.

"Something other than this?" Dan replied.

"Let's play truth or dare, like we used to back in high school!" Zoe said excited.

"Oh man, I have not played that in a LONG time." Linda said.

"I'm down." Jason said.

So they sat in a circle on the floor, each getting the boring truths. The game was mostly uneventful until one turn Dan picked dare. Zoe dared him to take his shirt off, and the tone of the game shifted. Suddenly all the truths and dares were becoming increasingly sexual. Finally it landed on Zoe who had picked truth.

"What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?" Dan asked.

"Kinkiest, gee I'll have to think on that one." Zoe said.

She knew what she was gonna say, she just enjoyed making them all wait for it.

"Well, one time I got spit roasted."

Everyone seemed to pause and silently contemplate what she just said. No one had ever expected her to say something like that.

"Truth or Dare Linda?" Zoe asked, acting like what she just said never happened.

Linda took a quick second to collect herself and quickly said Dare.

"Okay, I dare you to show us your tits."

The guys got kind of excited at this dare, they'd always wanted to see these two girls naked and maybe this was their chance.

"You want me to show my tits?!" Linda exclaimed.

"What, Dan has his shirt off." Zoe said pointing to Dan.

Linda shrugged her shoulders and lifted off her shirt. She was wearing a blue bra which she immediately began to take off. Linda had her tits out which the guys almost began drooling. Linda gave a vaguely annoyed smirk.

"Alright Dan, Truth Or Dare."

"Truth!" Dan said with a bit of over excitement.

"How long have you wanted to see my tits?"

"Ever since I met you, I'm not ashamed to admit it."

They all began to laugh, and Linda responded,

"Well, if you play your cards right you'll get to see more."

Dan smirked in response and then Dan turned to Jason.

"Truth or Dare Jason?"

"Uh truth I guess." Jason responded.

"How many girls have you fucked since high school?"

Jason was apprehensive with his answer. He knew he had to be honest but was embarrassed with his limited sexual experience.

"Umm only like 3..."

"Oh come, how many." Zoe said.

"Really, just 3, it's kind of embarrassing really." Jason responded.

"Of course not!" Linda said.

"Exactly, it's fine you're not a slut like me." Zoe said.

They all shared another laugh at Zoe's remark. Jason looked up at Zoe and asked,

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare pretty boy." Zoe responded.

Jack thought hard about his answer. suspecting Zoe would pretty much do anything he gave her an ambitious dare.

"I dare you, to get completely naked."

Zoe smiled and replied.

"Good dare."

She said this and began taking off her leather jacket. Both Jason and Dan were gawking at the strip show they were receiving. Slowly more pieces of clothing were being removed. After her jacket she removed her shirt, which she had no bra under. She then removed her skirt, which she had no panties under either. They all looked dumbfounded that she would have no underwear on under her clothes. She went to remove her pantyhose when Jason stopped her.

"No no, leave those on." He urged.

"Whatever you say pretty boy." She said with an idea in her head.

"How about we lose the truths and just stick with dares, sounds more fun in my opinion."

Everyone nodded in agreement. Zoe was very pleased with this development and then took her turn.

"Linda, I dare you to kiss me." Zoe said nonchalantly.

Everyone's eyes widened, and the guys' dicks got much harder. Linda acted shy at first, but because it was a dare she agreed. Zoe grabbed Linda by the neck and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Linda started to get into it too, moving her hands up and down Zoe's bare body. Dan started to rub his cock through his pants completely mesmerized by the two hottest girls he'd ever known making out in front of him.

After a solid minute of intense kissing, the girls ended their kiss. Linda looked at the boys and while taking her pants and panties off said,

"Well, I dare the both of you to get more comfortable."

They were both quick to oblige and began stripping. They were completely nude within seconds, their erect cocks standing proud in front of the woman that caused them.

"I dare you Zoe, to suck my cock."

Dan was completely shameless with his dare and no one seemed to judge him for his request.

"Gladly." Zoe said seductively.

Zoe slowly moved over on all fours towards Dan. She slowly grabbed his cock and began to lightly lick the shaft. Her eyes never broke from his, her tongue seemed to move over his erect member independently. She gave one last lick on his shaft from the balls all the way to the tip. Dan couldn't help but let out a small moan.

Linda and Jason watched one of their friends suck another ones cock, not long ago they were harmlessly eating and reminiscing.

Zoe began taking Dan's 7 inch cock into her mouth. She took her time working it with her mouth and they were both loving every second of it. Unexpectedly she took his cock out of her mouth and moved back.

"I'm not ready for you to come yet." She said.

Dan was so annoyed but slightly relieved she said yet. His dick was in pure ecstasy and was still coming down from the high her mouth had given him. Zoe looked extremely pleased with her work, she'd never brought a guy that close so fast before.

Jason was filled with a new found want. He was hoping Linda or Zoe or even both would bring him close to cumming as well. He was having a hard time hiding his erection, especially since he was completely naked. Linda and Zoe noticed and looked at Jason's 6 inch cock. It was one inch smaller than Dan's but it was half an inch Girthier.

"You're turn Jason." Linda spoke up.

"Okay, Linda, I dare you to eat Zoe out." Jason said with a temporary confidence.

Linda was shocked by the request, while Zoe smiled with glee. Linda wondered if she could go through with it. Zoe however, leaned back and opened her legs, waiting for Linda's tongue.

Linda was very nervous at the idea. Kissing another girl was one thing, but eating a pussy was a whole new matter. She decided that she only lives once, and bent down towards Zoe's waiting pussy.

She stuck her tongue out and began licking her friend's clit. Zoe leaned her head back and took in the sensations. What made it even better was the fact that her friend had never eaten pussy before. She was excited by being her friend's first lesbian experience.

Linda was turned on in a similar way. The unknown and avoided nature of this was oddly stimulating for her. She was also really enjoying the taste of her friend's pussy. She put her whole mouth on Zoe's pussy and began to eat her out much more enthusiastically.

Jason and Dan began stroking their cocks as they watched. Zoe was turned on by being the subject of the boys stroking. She moaned more theatrically to make sure they enjoyed it. Zoe put her hands on the back of Zoe's head and held it there so her mouth couldn't move away.

Zoe's whole body began to shake with pleasure. She gave a final moan and came into her friend's mouth. She then pulled Linda's mouth to hers and the two made out, exchanging the taste of Zoe's cum. The two broke their kiss and everyone was as turned on as ever.

A smiled crossed Zoe's face, as an idea entered her mind. It was her turn to dare someone, and so many kinky thoughts raced through her dirty mind. She landed one idea and was eager to see an inexperienced Jason do it.

"I dare you Jason, to finger your own ass." Zoe said, barely being able to contain her excitement.

Everyone was shocked, Jason more than anyone. He couldn't believe what he had heard. Dan thought to himself that he didn't know if he could do something like that. Linda hadn't even ever thought of a guy pleasing his own ass before. Zoe had done this to guys before, but she'd never made a guy do it to himself before.

"I don't know if I can." Jason said.

"Come on Jason, I've played with guys" asses before and they love it.

Jason considered the idea more and more. He had been dared after all, and you can't refuse a dare. Not to mention Linda had just stepped out of her comfort zone, why shouldn't he.

Jason sighed and began to lean back. He spread his legs and licked his middle finger. Zoe was so turned on about to watch him finger his own ass. Linda was turned on herself, she was very curious to a watch a man play with his tight ass. Dan admired his friend's bravery, but he still didn't think he could have done it himself.

Jason slowly rubbed his finger around his tight hole, working up the courage to stick it in. Finally after a minute he stuck the tip of his finger and Zoe went wild. She began to rub her pussy at the display, and even reached her free hand over to rub Linda's. Dan watched in curiosity, almost wondering how it felt.

Jason stuck his finger in deeper, and his cock had never been harder. He jammed the rest of his finger in, right down to the knuckle.

"Add another finger!" Linda moaned.

Jason took the suggestion and inserted his ring finger. He began to move his fingers in and out getting faster with each insertion. He even began to moan himself, everyone was enthralled and turned on by the forbidden nature of it all. Jason wasn't even stroking his cock anymore, focussing all his attenion on pleasing his ass hole.

Without warning, Jason moaned loudly and shot his load all over his stomach and chest. Zoe moaned as well, coming again right after. Linda went over to Jason and began to lick the cum off his chest. Dan was jealous of this, wishing he had been able to cum.

Jason sat there in pure bliss, having his cum licked off his chest. Zoe went up to Linda and kissed her. Linda traded Jason's cum with Zoe through their tongues. The saltiness of his sperm excited the women, and Linda's mind began to race with kinky thoughts of her own.

"That was so fucking hot Jason!" Linda said

"It felt really fucking good." Jason replied.

Linda looked at the two boys completely naked and got a wild idea.

"I think It's my turn." Linda said. "I think since you boys got to watch us girls kiss, it's only fair we get to watch you two kiss."

Zoe was proud of how kinky Linda had become and fully endorsed her dare. The two guys looked at each other and didn't think they could do it.

"Come on boys, a dare is a dare." Linda scolded.

"I don't know about this Linda, This is a bit much for me." Dan said.

"How about this," Zoe interjected. "If boys put on a show for us, we'll let you fuck us." Zoe turned her head to Linda, then back at the boys. "That sound fair?"

Linda nodded in agreement, and the boys soon did after. They looked at each other and silently agreed what they had to do. They both wanted to see the girls play more and this was the price to pay.

The girls smiled and started feeling themselves up as they watched Dan and Jason move closer. They moved their mouths closer and closed their eyes. Their lips locked, and after 3 brief seconds they moved away.

"Oh come on that was nothing!" Linda shouted.

Linda grabbed Zoe by the cheek and pulled her in for an intense make out. They massaged each others tongue with their own and felt the other girl's tits up. Linda than pulled away and said,

"Now that's a kiss."

Zoe was impressed with Linda, and was eager to watch the boys actually kiss.

The guys moved back together and began to kiss like the girls had showed them. They pretended who they were kissing was Linda or Zoe, and visualized having sex with them. The girls were loving the show, rubbing their pussies and keeping their eyes on the gay make out session.

The boys pulled away and looked at the girls, hoping they were satisfied. The girls looked down and noticed despite their prior reluctance, their cocks had not gotten any less hard.

Trying not to ruin the mood Zoe stepped in with her dare.

"Dan, I want to watch you suck Jason's cock."

The guys were really scared by this dare, but again their cock had not gone flaccid.

"Why do I have to do the sucking." Dan said.

"Because you had your cock sucked, and poor Jason's dick has had little attention." Zoe said.

Dan looked at Jason, and the two decided to get over with, as they really did want to fuck Linda and Zoe.

Dan closed his eyes and moved his head down. He opened his mouth and took the head of Jason's cock into his mouth. Dan tried doing what he liked done to him during a blowjob, he figured the better it looked the sooner he could fuck Zoe.

Jason closed his eyes and pretended it was Linda's eager mouth sucking his dick and tried to ignore it was Dan. However hard he tried to visualize Linda, he couldn't get the thought that Dan was sucking his cock out of his mind.

Zoe had begun to go down on Linda, while trying to keep her attention on the hot blowjob in front of her. Linda appreciated the attention but kept hers on Dan and Jason.

Dan was beginning to take more and more of Jason's cock into his mouth. Dan was weirded out by the fact that he was actually starting to enjoy this. He was finally admitting to himself that he was a bit turned on by watching Jason finger himself.

Jason was getting really horny as well. He was getting close to cumming again but was surprised that a man had gotten him there. Jason subconsciously put his hand on the back of Dan's head as he was sucking him off. Neither one objected to this and they started to admit to themselves that they were enjoying the blowjob.

"I think they're starting to enjoy it." Linda said to Zoe.

Zoe stopped eating out and Linda and just focused on the blowjob.

Jason began to moan as Dan more enthusiastically sucked his cock. Dan began stroking his own cock as he was becoming increasingly turned on by this. Jason finally let go and shot his load into Dan's mouth.

Dan's mouth was overwhelmed with Jason's cum. Dan tried to swallow as much as possible and absolutely loved the taste.

Jason got curious about sucking cock himself. After Dan moved Jason's cock out of his mouth, Jason took the opportunity to get Dan's cock into his mouth. Dan let out a moan as Jason sucked hard on his cock.

The girls moaned themselves watching the boys really get into it.

Jason moved Dan's cock in and out of his mouth, gliding his tongue over the shaft. Dan couldn't believe this was never happening, he never thought a blowjob from another man could feel so good.

As Jason sucked harder, he moved his index finger towards Dan's ass. Dan jumped at it but was curious as to what it felt like. Soon Jason's finger was inside Dan's ass and he was moaning even louder. Jason trusted his finger in and out of Dan's ass in the same rhythm as the blowjob.

Eventually, It was to much for Dan to handle and he came all inside Jason's mouth. Jason swallowed all he could, but some sperm escaped and leaked out of his mouth. Jason pulled Dan's cock out of his mouth and the two laid there in bliss.

The girls moved over to the boys, Zoe went to Dan, and Linda to Jason.

"Well, a deal's a deal." Zoe said.

Zoe lifted up Dan's legs and stuck he tongue in his ass. She swirled it around his tight hole and his cock began to harden again. She stuck her tongue into his ass and he couldn't have felt better. She began stroking his cock as she ate his ass and Dan was so happy with all this new sexual exploration.

Linda kissed Jason hard and she began stroking his cock at the same time. She kissed down his chest and said,

"I've always wanted to suck your cock Jason."

Linda nearly deep throated Jason on the first try and his eyes rolled back into his skull. She moved up to the tip of his cock and started to only suck the head, causing Jason to moan.

Zoe stopped tongue fucking Dan's ass and climbed on top of him. she reached her hand back and guided Dan's now erect cock into her pussy. She began riding him hard and fast, his cock slipping in and out of her. Dan began sucking on Zoe's nipples as she rode him. Zoe began moaning loud and hopping on Dan's cock all the more vigorously.

Linda pushed Jason onto his back and straddled him. She guided his cock into her eager pussy and moaned a little at the sensation. Jason begun thrusting his hips upward in rhythm with her hopping on his throbbing cock. Jason began slapping her ass harder and harder as they fucked causing Linda to scream with pleasure.

"Let's switch." Zoe said.

The two girls stopped and switched partners. Linda bent over doggy style in front of Dan.

"I want you to fuck my ass Dan!" she said.

Dan was to happy to oblige and came up behind her. He pushed his cock into her tight ass and she moaned louder than ever.

"OH MY GOD STICK YOUR FUCKING COCK IN MY ASS!" she moaned.

Dan did as he was told, slowly pushing his cock deeper and deeper into her eager hole. He began thrusting his cock in and out of it, slapping her ass as he did it.

"YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR ASS FUCKED DON'T YOU SLUT." Dan said.

"OH YES KEEP FUCKING IT!"

Meanwhile, Zoe straddled Jason, who was still laying there. She guided his cock into her ass which was a new sensation for him. Jason had never fucked anyone in the ass before and was eager to try. His cock slipped right into her ass and she began moaning with every second it was inside of her. She began riding him, moving his cock in and out of her ass and they both loved every second.

The girls then got off the boys and returned to each other, kissing and fingering the boys. Zoe then turned to the two boys who hadn't yet cum again and said,

"I have one last dare for your boys. I wanna watch you fuck each other in the ass." She said.

"Yes, please fuck each other's tight virgin asses." Linda agreed.

Jason moved over to Dan and bent over, offering his virgin ass.

12