All Comments on 'A Truth or Dare Game to Remember'

by Mikehawk2187

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
loveloverloveloverabout 4 years ago

Fine. Got a little more gay than I expected, with two fine girls right there., but it was new exploring, and the girls egged them on. They liked each other, and more reserved Linda could say she always wanted to suck Jason’s cock.

NudistGIna1NudistGIna1about 4 years ago
Bi sexual activity

Such a hot story. My biggest turn on is watching 2 guys sucking and fucking each other.

screedbearscreedbearalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Needs much more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Quite a bit too objectifying and quick to action for my tastes. I like stories with bisexual appeal but there was literally zero build up and zero character building. The story begins with each character literally just having a paragraph stating a bunch of their attributes. Then, there's no real reason or explanation as to why the four individuals would want to have sex with each other, it's just assumed that that's the way things are. With zero character depth and emotional exploration I couldn't connect with this in the slightest, and it reads like watching porn; shallow and emotionally disconnected.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMikehawk2187@Mikehawk2187
I really like erotica so I thought it was time I wrote my own. I write sex stories for straight, and gay people. Regardless of your orientation, odds are there is something here for you. Any and all feedback, positive or negative, is welcome.