A Tryst in the Library

Story Info
She needs some research help in the library.
1.3k words
3.68
10.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Gmail popped up with a Hangouts message:

"Professor, I need help studying!"

I swallowed hard, the pressure in my pants already increasing from the thought of you. I pretended I was busy and didn't answer right away. When I did, I played dumb.

"The Academic Enhancement Center is open now, I believe. They have some tutors to help students out."

Almost immediately you messaged me back.

"I don't want a stupid tutor. :( I need special help that only you can give me."

My cock was fully hard now, imagining what kind of "help" you had in mind. Still, I wasn't going to be that easy. And it was the middle of the day, what were we supposed to do.

"Professor! Get over here! I need you!"

How strong was I supposed to be? I messaged you back.

"Where are you?"

"I'm studying in my dorm. But there are some things I need explained to me. I don't want to fail. Please hurry!"

God! You never think! How am I supposed to go to your dorm? I can't be seen doing that. I could lose my job.

"I can't go to your dorm. Too risky. If you want help studying, we could meet at the library."

That should put an end to that. If you really needed to study you would meet me there. If you were looking for another type of help, presumably you just give up.

"Ok. See you there in 5"

Umm, ok. I guess. I wasn't really expecting that. I tried to straighten out my cock so that it wasn't too obvious, and I headed out the door.

When I got to the library, I searched through the crowd of students for you. Finally I saw you heading for the stairs. You turned around just as you went through the door, locking eyes with me before I lost you again as you headed up to the stacks and study rooms.

I hurried after you. As I got through the door to the stairways, I looked up and saw that you were almost a flight above me. I could only see that you were wearing a loose knee-length skirt and boots that had a bit of heel. I hurried after you, wondering where you were headed.

You must have been hurrying as I couldn't make much headway. When you got to the third floor, the quiet study room where many of the stacks were, I saw you go through the door. Twenty seconds later I exited the stairwell myself and looked around, but I didn't see you. You weren't at the tables in front of the stairs, so I started to look around.

I thought I could hear your boots walking away from me, behind the stairwell. I walked quickly to the noise, but I only caught a glimpse of you as you walked behind a stack, about thirty feet in front of me. As I hurried after you, my phone buzzed with a message. Frustrated, I pulled it out.

"Aren't you cumming, Professor?"

God, what a tease! Now I was getting as angry as I was horny.

"Just stay still for a minute and you will see!"

I heard your footsteps continue for a minute and then stop. I hurried forward until I found you, hidden away in little corner of the library where nobody was likely to see you. Your back was up against the corner and you looked half excited and half frightened when I finally turned the corner and found you there. Your voice sounded small when you spoke.

"Hi, professor." You gave a weak smile as you pushed back even further into the corner as you saw my face. Your tight, low-cut top was in contrast to your loose flowing skirt, showing off your sexy breasts. But now I knew what I wanted, and I was going to take it.

I walked up to without saying a word, my hand reaching for your chests. I grabbed your shirt in my hand and pulled it down. As I expected, you weren't wearing a bra and your breasts popped out. You gasped, either in pleasure or fear, I didn't know. I didn't care. I raised my hand and slapped your breasts. Not too hard, but not too soft either. I knew I couldn't make too much noise, but I wanted to let you know who was in charge. You gasped again, your eyes rolling back into your head, and I knew you were enjoying our little game.

I stepped up close to you, looking down on you as my hands found your nipples. You looked up at me, lost in pleasure, closing your eyes. I played with your nipples, gently at first, then I squeezed them as I brought my lips right down to yours, not quite touching. You moaned from the feeling of my fingers pinching your nipples and my hot breath on your lips and face.

"You like that, don't you, you little slut? You like the pain I'm giving you and you want more."

I could barely hear your reply. I twisted your nipples as I pinched them.

"What? You need to speak up."

"Yes" you moaned. "Yes, I love it." I grinned to myself, knowing you would do anything I wanted.

"Kneel down and take my cock out of my pants," I ordered, pushing you down on your knees.

You quickly unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out of my boxers. After a quick, lustful gaze, you put it into your mouth, hoping to suck on it. But I wasn't ready for that. I pulled it out and slapped you across your face. Again, not too hard, but not too soft.

"Uh uh. I didn't tell you to suck on it. You only do what I tell you to do. Understand?" You nodded meekly. Not good enough. I slapped your other cheek.

"Understand?"

"Yes, professor."

"Then stand up and turn around." I noticed that even though we were well hidden from the inside, the corner had windows looking out. "Put your hands on the windows and spread your legs." You did as you were told, and I could only imagine what was visible from outside. Two palms against the windows at least. Could anyone see your exposed breasts?

I quickly put my hand under your skirt. I was pleasantly surprised to see that you were not wearing any panties. My fingers moved up between your legs, finding your wet pussy. You groaned as my fingers pushed inside you and I was overcome with the need to taste you.

"Don't make a sound," I said as I fell to my knees and put your skirt over my head. You leaned forward, exposing yourself to me, anxious for the feel of my fingers and tongue. I spread your cheeks, wondering what it would look like if someone discovered us now, you with your breasts exposed and me behind you, my head under your skirt.

I spread your cheeks, breathing your scent in deeply. My tongue snaked out, licking your pussy. I realized if I was going to make you cum, I needed to turn around, so I sat on my butt with my head facing your pussy. My tongue finds your clit and I go to work licking you gently, up and down. I hear you moan and I stop, pinching your ass.

"No sounds!" I hiss. You quiet down and I return to work, pushing two fingers up your pussy as my tongue works on your clit. I can feel you stifling your moans as I lick and finger you. I can feel you getting closer and as you start to climax my other hand finds your ass, rubbing your tight hole and pushing a finger in. You moan loudly as you climax hard, your legs tightening around my head, your knees going weak so that you almost fall down.

I stand up, worrying that someone has heard you. We both freeze as we hear footsteps coming toward us. My cock is bulging out of my pants, wondering if we are about to be discovered.