A Tryst on the Mountain Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and looked over at her as well, she was laughing with the other women and I could see a fair amount of touching arms and hand disappearing under the water in the group. I looked around at the small pockets of people and realized that it was indeed still the case, my wife was the only woman naked.

"You'll have to enjoy that while you can, she has already started asking where people are getting their suits," I laughed back.

We chatted a bit more and then David asked if we were hungry. I called over to my wife to let her know I'd be fixing a plate for us to share, and she nodded before turning back to her group to finish their conversation. I sat down with the guys at the large round bed Kitty and I had selected, and we waited for her to come back. I noticed that after she left one of the women had sat at the edge of the pool and another was lightly kissing inside her thighs, making her way to the woman's pussy.

"Hi David, nice to see you again!" my wife said brightly as she dried off with the towel I handed her.

"Hi, I'm Eric, nice to meet you," the other gentleman said with his hand out.

A few moments later we were eating and chatting while our eyes were glued to the woman at the edge of the pool. She had lifted her feet out of the water and had her fingers tangled in the other woman's hair. After she convulsed through a quiet orgasm, she grabbed the woman in the pool and gave her a deep kiss.

"Wow, that was amazing," my wife said while pretending to fan herself.

"Do you want to try her out yourself?" Eric asked.

"Say what?" my wife replied with a quizzical smile.

David piped up, "yeah, the woman in the water was Eric's wife, Ashley."

"Maybe..." she said while laughing.

The four of us chatted for a bit and Cindy came by with Ron and said we were all invited to their bedroom. She had on a light sarong, and as it flapped in the breeze we were treated to a glimpse of her bare pussy. Eric's cock was growing in his trunks and he looked out across the water towards his wife, who was chatting with a small group of women. He waved at her and gave her a hand signal of some sort, and she gave back a thumbs up.

"My wife is okay, if you two are," he said to us.

"Wow, you've got it down PAT," my wife laughed.

"We're going to have to make up some of our own, but for now we have to pow-wow," I said while holding out my hand to my wife and picking her up.

We stepped away and she whispered in my ear, "sounds a bit intense, there are like... four guys and only two girls."

"That is completely fair," I responded and gave her a kiss.

Cindy saw the bashful looks on our faces and smiled, "you'll find something to your tastes, no worries at all. Now you three, time to go."

Cindy and her group of men walked inside, leaving Kitty and I to wonder what they'd be doing. We joked that she would be like a factory worker, making each of them cum one by one. We moved on to talking about how low-pressure the environment was, and how genuine people were. We laid back and started to cuddle, and I felt how happy I was to just be with her, even without all the potential sex going on around us.

"This is perfect..." I said while squeezing her tight.

"I see my husband abandoned you at the first opportunity to have sex," Ashley mock admonished while jumping out of the pool near us.

I offered her my towel and she dried off a bit. She nodded to the bed to see if she could sit with us, and when we smiled and offered a space she sat down appreciatively. She had a halter bikini top and a cheeky set of bottoms with a frill around the waist. Her nails were all painted in a matching green to her bikini, which complemented her bright red hair. It always turns me on when a woman has matching items. Doesn't matter if it is dress and shoes, panties and bra, nail polish on her hands and feet. Something about that little bit of style really gets me going.

"Is this your first party?" she asked.

"Yeah, we've tried a few things before, but this is the first time we're really committed to getting out of our comfort zone, just going for it," my wife said with confidence.

"Ooo, like what? I love hearing what people want to explore," she said, leaning towards us and dropping her head, as if the conversation had just turned into a juicy exposé.

"Well, I have always been turned on by the idea of a secret rendezvous, the more you're not supposed to have sex somewhere or do something, the more it kind of gets me going. I gave Damian a blowjob in a drive through once, and it was so hot trying not to get caught," my wife replied.

I was shocked to have my wife being completely frank with a woman that we barely knew, sharing things that took me years to wiggle out of her. I was also a bit surprised she didn't share the story about her and David, which had apparently crossed a big fantasy threshold.

"Mr. Handsome here," Kitty playfully slapped my thigh, "took out his cock at party and we had sex outdoors. It opened the door, so to speak, and here we are."

I hadn't really thought about it, but she was completely right. I felt as my cock started to come back to attention at the memory and the dirty talk.

"And you then, Mr. Handsome?" Ashley said while directing her eyes to me.

"I have always wanted to try anal. Also I want to try out a threesome, having Kitty sucking on my cock while someone is behind her. I guess that evolved from being an exhibitionist, what is more showing off your woman than having sex with her and someone else gets involved?" I answered.

"My husband is right along those lines too. We had sex on a roof once and he made me take off my dress and wave it around," Ashley laughed, "it was all fine and dandy until I got too into it and threw it off the roof. I had to drive home completely naked, other than my shoes. At least we didn't get caught!"

Ashley went to lay down and winced as her still-wet suit tugged at her skin. She unclasped her halter top and placed it next to our towels, then neatly pulled down her bottoms and put them next to the top. She had a lovely pair of breasts that were a bit larger than my wife's with bright pink nipples that accentuated her pale skin beautifully. I wondered briefly if her pussy lips were the same color.

"Coincidence upon coincidence, I actually love anal. It is just so dirty, so wrong. I love having this secret, you know? Like my book club girls would never think that I am fantasizing about the next time I'll have a cock in my ass. Another big thing is making people orgasm. To be in tune with their body, the absolute nakedness and vulnerability being shared with me, how intimate our relationship is afterwards... It is such a great feeling when I leave someone completely sated and happy," she said with a sigh.

"Would you be interested in showing my husband and I a bit of that?" my wife asked sweetly.

I was shocked again, and I am sure my smile belied the truth even though I tried to play it cool.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea," Ashley replied, standing up and holding out her hand to help my wife stand up.

We followed Ashley around the pool and into the house, but from there Kitty took the lead. Ashley and I walked down the hallway next to each other. She reached out her hand and curled her fingers into mine. It felt like a very familiar act, like we had been friends for years, as well as one that was crossing an unspoken boundary. Considering the things both my wife and I had done, and the things we were about to do with this woman together, I felt a bit silly thinking that I was going to get in trouble for holding her hand. Before I could think of anything my wife turned around to point us into the library.

"I see you two are comfortable already," she said, smiling as we let go of each other's hands to go through the doorway.

"We are all about to get very comfortable," Ashley responded while crossing the threshold and taking my wife's face in her hands, kissing her softly on the lips.

Any semblance of awkwardness melted as my wife reached out and held Ashley's hips, pulling their bodies together in a gentle embrace. They treated each other like delicate flowers, their fingers gliding and mouths probing softly as they kissed. When they pulled away I could see they were both excited, but that there was a connection made that couldn't be put into words. I closed the door behind us and looked at them.

"Kiss her," my wife whispered.

I stepped over to Ashley and she closed her eyes, pursing her lips and leaning upwards into me. It almost seemed like the world was in slow-motion. I noticed how her scent was different from my wife's, how her breasts pressed against me, how her fingers scraped across my shoulders. As we broke from our kiss my wife directed us to the dropped floor and had me sit with her and Ashley kneeling between my legs.

I couldn't believe my eyes as my wife grabbed my cock and directed it to Ashley's mouth. Her tongue swirled and sucked on the tip and I could feel as she swallowed the precum leaking out. My wife dropped lower and licked along the shaft before taking one then the other ball into her mouth and played with them on her tongue. They could feel as I started to flex and move closer to the edge of orgasm, and it drove them both into a frenzy. I tried to stop myself but without warning the cum started spurting out into Ashley's mouth. She pushed herself as far down onto my cock as she could go and I could feel as her throat gently milked the cum out of my cock.

They smiled between kisses and nibbles of each other's bodies, and I took the opportunity to move out of the way and direct my wife to take my seat. As she sat down, Ashley immediately made her way down, spreading my wife's legs slowly. I sat behind her and let my cock fall between her legs.

"My dear wife, have you been with a woman before," I asked while rubbing Ashley's sides and breasts.

"Never," she whispered.

I reached around Ashley and spread Kitty's knees further apart. My wife loves a good foot massage, so while resting my chest against Ashley's back I started rubbing and massaging both feet with the same swirls and pressure that I knew she enjoyed. Ashley worked her way in with a natural, subtle progression. Kissing along my wife's thighs before nestling her face between her legs.

"Oh my god..." my wife sighed, "...oh my god what are you.. What are you doing to me?"

I couldn't see clearly around Ashley, but from my wife's curled toes and arched feet I knew that she was enjoying herself. Ashley pushed upwards and I could feel her ass pressing against my cock, which started to fill . My wife's feet were starting to curl and spasm as an orgasm started building.

I curled over Ashley and whispered in her ear, "she loves it when I grab her tits."

Ashley's hands slowly made their way up my wife's body, caressing the skin until she arrived at her breasts. She squeezed them gently and then rubbed the hardening nipples between her fingers. My wife pulled and twisted, feebly attempting to get away from the increasingly pleasurable actions. Dirty talk really gets her going, so I laid out on the carpet above her, reaching my hands down to play with her breasts and kissing her neck.

"What IS Ashley doing?" I asked.

"Oh god... Damian... Damian you- ah, you know what she is doing..." she replied through panting breaths.

"Tell me," I said with more force.

"She... oh god, she has her tongue on my clit. It feels amazing. Oh my god, baby," she whimpered.

"You know, Ash, she likes it when I lick her ass," I said in a conversational tone to Ashley.

Ashley didn't reply, her face already buried deep between my wife's legs, but I could see as she moved downwards and felt the sudden jump as my wife reacted.

"Damian, her tongue is on my ass. Now.. oh my god, oh my god, her finger, her finger is inside my ass," she gasped.

Ashley's actions started to quicken and I could see as her arm and mouth moved faster and faster. My wife squirmed and tried to escape the pleasure again but with my hands holding her breasts and Ashley's all over her lower half, she was completely trapped. She shuddered hard and clamped her legs tight around Ashley's head. After a few moments her breathing came back, ragged and shallow.

"Just, uhh, close up shop when you're done," she said before letting herself flop to the side on a cushion.

All of the excitement gave me my second wind. As my cock made its way to full attention I looked over at Ashley. She smiled innocently, "Oh no, are you going to put that throbbing dick in my ass?"

"I guess I have to, now that you've said it," I replied.

We both laughed and she laid back on the floor, pulling her knees up to her chest. She motioned to a basket near me and I rooted through the condoms and toys until I found a bottle of lube. I put a generous amount on the tip of my cock and another spurt on her asshole. I knew I was about to cross another threshold I had been waiting on for a long time, and I tried to savor every moment.

Ashley pulled me over her and spoke softly into my ear, "just for me, pretend this is both our first time."

Again the flutter in my chest, that we were both crossing an unspoken boundary, and yet also felt extremely close together.

"I can feel the tip of your cock... its pressing against my ass," she whispered.

"Do- ...do you want me to put it inside?" I asked, losing myself in the moment of our little fantasy.

"If... if you want to, you can," she said, feigning innocence.

"I do, but I don't want to hurt you," I said, completely honest at this point.

"Do it, but go slowly," she replied.

I pushed the tip against her well-lubed entrance and felt as the skin slowly widened. She bit down on her lower lip and finally the tip disappeared inside of her. It felt completely different from normal sex, the pressure and angle felt amazing, not to mention the taboo of my cock being in her asshole.

"Oh god," I whispered into her neck, "my cock is inside your ass."

"It feels good, you- you can put in more," she said with her eyes closed.

I eased my cock inside of her, the agony of waiting for the final inch to be inside was delicious torture for both of us. When I finally bottomed out she wrapped her legs around me and pressed me in as absolutely deep as I could go.

"Make love to me," she said, caressing my face.

I looked at my wife, but she only nodded, a glazed expression of pleasure on her face as she absentmindedly pinched one nipple and watched us. I pulled my cock almost the full length out of Ashley's ass and then slowly pushed inside of her again. I kept the same pace for a few thrusts until I could feel that I was going in with some ease. I looked down at her pussy and could see my cock disappearing in her ass, reveling in the feeling and visual.

I bent down and sucked on one nipple, then the other, loving the feeling as they hardened in my mouth. She gasped as I showed more of her body attention, and pulled me down to lay on top of her. I kissed up her neck and then her mouth again, and let my body rest on top of hers so I could hold her ass cheeks and push her into myself. My orgasm started to mount quickly, and Ashley noticed my skin turning red in spots.

"Please, cum- cum inside my ass," she panted through my thrusts.

As I started to cum I felt her clamp down hard, and I realized she was cumming as well. Little beads of sweat had popped up around her forehead and she had her eyes shut in a concentrated frown. She grabbed my ass and pulled me hard into her, making sure every last drop of cum was deposited deep inside of her ass.

We laid together, me on top of her while we both rode the waves of our orgasm. When my cock finally softened and slid out of her, we rolled over so she was on top of me. We caressed each other and kissed each other where we could reach.

"That was stunning," my wife said, bringing Ashley and myself out of our post-coital bliss.

"Yes, I think we'll have to put a dinner date on the to-do list," I responded.

"Amongst other things," Ashley responded with a final kiss.

We made our way outside again after chatting a bit more, Ashley and Kitty exchanged phone numbers and started making plans for a dinner date. As our eyes adjusted to the light outside we realized that the party had gotten started in earnest for the more exhibitionist crowd. Ashley directed us to the outside shower and then once we had all gotten clean she went to go join another group.

"Break time?" I said, looking at Kitty.

"Break time," she laughed while walking towards our bed to get her towel.

12