A Tuesday to Remember Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple quits lying to themselves and begins to live life.
6.5k words
4.22
13.5k
20

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leloine
Leloine
81 Followers

Chapter One

The Dawning

It was much like any Tuesday for the last year, except when I came in my wife, Deena met me at the door coming from the garage. She grabbed my arm and started leading me into the living room as she almost out of breath and excitedly said, "You better say yes, yes to everything." I had no idea what she was talking about as she led the way. I could see there was someone sitting on the couch in the living room, and I asked if we had company. I couldn't think of who it could be, but I was soon to find out.

I walked in and saw a good looking black man sitting on the couch. Deena introduced him as Jeffery saying, "Nick this is Jeffery and we want to ask you something. Now you don't know this but for the last 3 months Jeffery and I have been having sex at least once a week, and sometimes twice." She took a breath and then continued, "Now it's not what you think. It is only for sex. It isn't a relationship and we aren't having an affair or anything like that, it is just for sex."

I looked at her not really believing what she was saying and I responded, "So your having sex with another man while you're married to me? So you've been cheating on me, and what about our marriage vows? Then something hit me, "Hey why are you telling me like this?" She said that Jeffery didn't want to continue unless you knew about it, and that he wanted you to approve of this so that they could continue. I said in no uncertain terms, "There was no way that I was going to approve of "my wife" having sex with another man."

Deena looked at me and then said well we can change that, "My wife."

I asked her what that remark was supposed to mean and she replied that she had been planning this for about a month now ever since Jeffery had told her that he wanted my okay.

I told her that all that planning was for naught as I wasn't going to agree to that or any other stipulation. She said that she didn't care and she would be filing for divorce. Then she told me what I already knew but didn't consider, "Remember when we bought this house and we put it in my name only for tax purposes. Your name isn't on the deed! True that if the house would be sold in the future you would be entitled to 50% of the profit, but this isn't considered your legal address. If I told the police that I would want you escorted off the property then that is what would happen. Then where would you live, in your car? You can't go to a motel as I canceled all of your credit and bank cards about an hour ago.

Then she got really close to me looking straight into my eyes she continued, "One of those times when you squirted in me and then fell asleep, I got up and took a picture of each page in your password book. You really shouldn't leave those things lying around, and I could ask you who in the hell Beth is, but I don't really care."

"Do you know the attorney in your office named Stillman? My father says he might work out as your replacement if it came to that. I might even think about him being your replacement as well, but I hope it doesn't come to that. See even now I'd like to share my life with you, but I want to enjoy a little bit of the life I'm sharing. Now go ahead and check the bank and they will tell you that your cards are canceled, and I may or may not tell you what else I have planned for you."

Well I did as I was told, but I would have any way. I logged on to the bank App and it was coming up as restricted. Well one credit company after another and each account was labeled suspended. Finally I called the bank and they told me that I could come in tomorrow to a branch and they would see me, my signature, and my thumb print and I could have the restriction on the account lifted. As I turned back to Deena I could see that she was all smiles, and then what she said really sealed the deal. Oh by the way, just in case you think that you might be able to wiggle out of this I have to tell you that I have already given my deposition and now everyone will know all our dirty little bedroom secrets.

I was totally shocked at hearing this and responded with, "How many people were there when you gave your deposition? And what do you mean, all our dirty little bedroom secrets?"

"Oh there was the secretary, the court recorder, and my lawyer. You know my lawyer, my father, your boss. He's always handled all my legal concerns, it was his recommendation about the house. My lawyer says that the deposition is sealed and can't be opened unless there is a filing, and he is ready to file since he heard about your poor performance in the marriage bed. But he can't tell anyone unless I tell him to file, so if you play along everything will be fine, but if not you will get kicked to the curb.

I had to think about this, if I lost my job I would be for the most part broke. Then it hit me, so much was in Deena's name. I was shrieked back to now as Deena loudly yelled, "Well what's it going to be? I need an answer now or do you have to go someplace."

Do you really have to have an answer right now? Can't you even give me until tomorrow? I mean why do you have to have a decision right now?

"No I want one right now or I'll have the police come out and remove you from the property, and then you will have made your bed and it won't be comfortable."

I just stood there and finally after a few moments I said, "Yes."

Deena turned to Jeffery and he stood as she joyfully exclaimed, "He said yes and this is Tuesday so we can continue now."

Jeffery looked at her and then at me and then back to her and said, "I know he said yes, but he doesn't really mean it. He is lying and the first chance he gets he is going to try and get out of his agreement. Maybe even to the point of filing for himself tomorrow."

Deena turned to me and asked, "Are you lying, would you really go back on what you agreed to right here."

I yelled out, "Of course, why would I agree to something like that unless I was doing it under duress. Of course if I didn't have a stupid slut for a wife I wouldn't have to be doing this under duress."

After I said that Jeffery stepped in between Deena and myself looking at me and challenging said, "Don't speak to her like that, and lower your tone of voice."

Standing close to me like he was, I could see the real size of him. He had wide shoulders and was well over a head taller than I was. That would make him around 6'2" or 6'3" and he looked very rough when he was looking at me. It unnerved me and I looked to Deena and asked her if she couldn't do something about this?

Jefferey said that she can't do anything about what he wanted to do, "I'm a real man and not a little scrawny excuse for a man. Especially one that can't please his wife."

I knew that he had just insulted my manhood, but I couldn't do anything about it. I finally looked back up at him when he told me, "Hey boy look up here in my eyes. From now on I'm going to tell you what to do and you are going to do whatever I tell you. You understand boy?" I was looking right into his eyes and I could hear myself answer, "Yes Sir!"

He announced to Deena, "I know what he can do to prove that he isn't lying, he could suck my cock until it was hard so we could fuck, I mean it is Tuesday." He then looked at me and smiling ordered, "Get on your knees and suck my cock. Pull my pants down, put my cock in your mouth and suck me until I get nice and hard so I can breed your white wife.

Suddenly Deena kind of jumped around him and said that she would love to see that. I looked at her asking if she would really like to see me suck his cock? She smilingly nodded her head looking first to the large black man towering over me, then to me, back to him, and then back to me saying, "Well go ahead, I want to see you suck his cock. I've sucked it many times and it is a wonderful cock, I can't get enough of it in my mouth. And after you telling me about your friend Tim. Well I don't know, maybe friend isn't the right word. I mean after you sucked some guys cock 7 times, doesn't that make him more than just a friend? Even though he dumped you.

I glared at her yelling loudly, "You said you would never mention that." Then I felt a forceful slap on the face. I looked up to Jeffery and he said, "So he has had some experience in sucking cock, well kneel down in front of me, remove my pants and boxers and start showing us just how good you are at sucking my cock."

I loudly announced that I couldn't do that as I'm not gay. Deena responded that she wasn't gay, and she had sucked his cock a lot of times and she loved it. She looked up at him saying it is the most beautiful cock she had ever seen. When she said it I realized that she had never said that to me. Did she really love his cock as she was implying?

Then suddenly a slap contacted my cheek and I looked back at Jeffery as he told me to get on my knees and suck his cock. I pleaded with him to talk about this (SLAP!) I said hey stop (SLAP!) don't do (SLAP!) then he added suck my cock. Okay, give me a moment, (SLAP! Suck my cock!) okay just a (SLAP! Suck my cock!) I said wait (SLAP! Suck my cock!) don't do that (SLAP! Suck my cock!). I dropped to my knees because that last one was a little hard (SLAP! Suck my cock!) okay, I'm on my knees give me a (SLAP! Suck my cock!) Okay, please don't hit me anymore, (SLAP! Suck my cock!)

I quickly unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers at the same time. I got slapped 3 times getting his pants down and my cheeks were beginning to burn, and I got slapped twice more when I finally saw his massive cock. I looked up at him and he slapped me again, and strange, I kind of liked that. I opened my mouth and guided his cock past my lips and to my surrender as I began to suck on his large head and muscular shaft. I closed my eyes, and that wonderful feeling that I had with Tim for those 9 days that we were together. I loved that now Jeffery was doing the same that Tim did. He grabbed my head and moved it for me as I sucked and swirled my tongue around under his shaft and licked all around the head.

Suddenly and for no apparent reason he pushed my head back off of his cock. He looked directly at me holding my head and directed, "Now when I tell you, I want you to ask to suck my cock and let you get me hard so I can fuck your wife. Now I want you to use your own words, but I want you to ask me that, you understand? And while your asking and from now on whenever you're sucking my cock I want you to keep your eyes on me, understand?" Oh first I want you to stand and strip off all your clothes.

I told him that I did understand and I was looking right at him. He let go of my head and stood there before me while I stood and removed my tie, shirt, shoes, socks, pants, and briefs. After I had removed my briefs, Deena told me to stop and stand there. Then she turned to Jeffery and proclaimed, "Look at that, it is just over 2" long. I measured it when he was sleeping. I thought it had to be bigger, that was until I saw yours."

Jeffery told me to get back down on my knees and continue what I was doing. I knelt back down and lifted his cock to my mouth. Looking down at me he watched me suck his cock smiling down at me. He knew he had won and there was no question who the man was, and who the faggot on his knees was. I could hear Deena exclaim excitedly, "OMG this is so fucking hot. He even looks like he enjoys it, and well he should. It is a fucking beautiful cock. Jeffery mouthed something to her and she moved from where she was and out of my view.

I just knelt there sucking Jeffery's cock while he looked down at me. I quickly moved back in time to when I was sucking Tim's cock in much the same way I am now. Making sure not to touch the cock I moved my head from side to side as I moved back and forth. I began to take a lot more in my mouth now. I was still kind of gagging a little but I had a feeling I would be getting more practice fairly soon.

Jeffery was still looking down at me smiling. He then bellowed out, "Damn, this fucking cuck can suck some BBC". I tried to get as much as I could down my throat and I felt the head of his cock really forcefully pound the back of my throat. I pulled back out of breath and looking down at me asked, "Was there something that you wanted to ask me?"

Still looking at him I lowered my eyes to the head of his cock that I held in my hands now. I looked back up at him, then back to the head of his big flaring head. I leaned forward and kissed the head. I pulled back and I began, "Oh please Sir, please consent to fuck my wife so that you can enjoy her tight white married pussy. And if you please Sir allow me to suck your beautiful big black cock, and get you hard so that you can please my wife. I'm not man enough to make her cum, but I'm sure that a real man like you can breed her like she needs and desires to be breed."

Still looking up at him Jefferey said that I could suck his cock and get him hard so he could fuck my wife. I quickly attached my lips around his shaft and began to suck him. I looked at his face while I was sucking his cock, but in my mind I was back with Tim. It was so wonderful with him. As the BBC in my mouth was getting harder and harder I was with Tim. It was his cock that I was sucking and getting hard.

Jeffery looked up and asked did you get it? I didn't know what he was talking about and Deena handed him her cellphone. He pushed the screen and I heard me begging to suck his cock so he could breed my wife. Then he turned the screen to me as I was sucking his cock. There on the screen was me kneeling at Jeffery's feet starting to suck his cock. I could see it go into my mouth and all the while my eyes where on Jeffery.

Deena moved and standing next to Jeffery she put her arm around his waist, and they both watched me suck his cock. Deena was first and taking her phone back she was doing something then announced it was part of the cloud. Laying her head down on Jeffery's chest smiling and looking down at me, and said, "Be good and only us three can watch it, but if not then everyone will get a copy. Everyone includes all the people in the firm, your mother, all your friends at that stupid bar, and everyone in your little lawyer club.

She wasn't going to send it to anyone. No way was I going to blow an arraignment like this again. There was somethings that went on between Tim and I that Deena doesn't know about, and I automatically wondered if Jeffery was going to be my second chance.

I continued to suck Jeffery's cock concentrating on my back and forth movements as I tried to improve my swallowing skills. I could get more of his cock in my mouth, and I wasn't gagging as much, but he was so damn hard it was difficult getting it to make even a small turn, and then there was the problem he filled up my throat and I couldn't breathe.

I felt him push my head back and he told me that he wanted me to take Deena to the bedroom and remove all her clothes. Then adding, "Now like in here, when I walk in there I want you to offer your wife to me for breeding, you understand?" I looked at him and as I stood and took Deena's hand, I told him I understood. As we were walking out Jeffery called after us, "And put some panties on him, I don't want to see that little thing sticking out."

We left him there and went to our bedroom. Once there Deena went to her dresser and pulled out a pair of light pink full cut panties. Handing them to me she told me, "I don't wear these much because they cover so much and make me so hot. I took them and said, do I really have to wear them? She looked at me and with her, "Are you Stupid" look she said, "Jeffery said to wear them, so hurry up and put them on so you can undress me."

As I put them on I wondered why I had to undress her, she can do it herself, or he could do it when he comes and before they lay down together he could take them off. Oh he probably just wants to humiliate me by making me give her to him. I thought I just did that when I was sucking his cock. Just the thought of that made me realize how much I loved the humiliation I was experiencing in giving my wife to a real man to do what I couldn't, not being a real masculine man. I began to undress Deena starting with her blouse then her skirt. I helped her with her bra, and then her panties. I was kneeling on the floor as she was stepping of out them I couldn't help but see her large mound of pubic hair. I really love looking at how it is so large and can cover a perfect triangular. She looked down at me and softly queried, "You know you will never stick your little thing in me again don't you?" Without waiting for an answer continued, "But don't be too sad, I'll let you lick me from time to time when I want a release." I then stood up and looked at her completely naked. She was really pretty with her pert little "B's" and her sloping tummy and thatch of golden brown hair. She poked me saying, "Here he comes." I knew I was ready and the moment he entered our room I understood all the elaborate instructions.

When Jeffery turned into our bedroom I was standing there wearing only a pair of panties and Deena was totally naked. He had his phone up and was shooting a video as he entered. I smiled at the phone and said, "Welcome to our bedroom. I have gotten my lovely wife Deena totally naked just for you and your big beautiful black cock. Please Sir I would like to offer you my wife for breeding services. She has a nice tight white married pussy, and I'm sure that you would enjoy yourself, and at the same time provide her with the orgasms that I'm unable to provide her with. Sir if you would please allow me to suck your cock and get you very hard for her. Sir I know that you are a real man and I need to worship your cock and your power by giving you my wife for your pleasure so that you may breed her and I may raise your children.

He reached out his hand and took Deena's and told her to go and lay down on the bed and play with herself. As she was getting on the bed I was ordered to get on my knees and suck his cock. I almost fell trying to kneel as quick as possible so I could have his cock in my mouth. I was looking up at him and really enjoying the taste and feel of his cock. It was hard, but soft at the same time. I felt him at the back of my throat and I suddenly had a thought. I stood but not loosing suction on his BBC leaned even more. Jeffery understood what I was trying to do, and I could hear Deena ask, "Hey what's he doing, what's happening. Jeffery bent his knees a little lowering himself 2 or 3 inches.

I pulled my head back as much as I could making more of a straight line into my throat. I felt his head at the back of my throat, and I felt Jeffery's hands on my head and he pulled me to him and the head of his cock popped down my throat. Oh! The rush of that feeling when Tim had done that to me made me shiver and enjoy the feeling of his cock in my throat. I was now standing with this mans cock and he was rocking me back and forth fucking my throat. I was starting to get a little dizzy, I'm sure because of the lack of oxygen when he had decided that he had enough of me and pulled me off of him and let me stand there. I watched as he got on the bed moving between Deena's legs. Then I heard her squeal, "Oh Daddy come and fuck your little girl with your Big Black Cock! Oh I just love the way my Daddy teases his little girl before he fucks her."

I stood there not really being able to see her, but to see the back of him and her feet and legs on either side of him. My reverie was broken by Jeffery calling me to the side of the bed. I could see Deena on her back and the large black bull kneeling between her legs. "Hey cuck, come over here and I want you to line my cock up and guide it in your slut wife's pussy. I could see what he was asking so I reached down and lifted his cock up to where her vagina should open and with my other hand split the long thick brown hair. I could see her hole open and her hair was dripping with her juices. I lined them up and he pushed into her and made her gasp for air.

Leloine
Leloine
81 Followers
12