A Tuesday to Remember Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh careful baby, it's been two weeks since I had you inside of me. Oh yeah, that's it, go slow, Oh my god daddy that feels so good." He slowly pushed inside of her and he leaned forward over the top of her leaving just her face to view over his shoulder. Deena was hugging him and she looked at me saying, "Oh yes daddy give me cock. Oh you're so strong and you taste so good." After she said this she licked his shoulder and he pushed forward in her making her cry out, "Oh yes give me your cock, oh I love the feel of your cock inside of me. Give me Cock! Give me your Cock!"

Jeffery told me to kneel by the bed and hold Deena's hand. I knelt there holding Deena's hand as he fucked her with long strokes. Back and forth, back and forth he pumped her for a few minutes. I don't think I ever fucked her this long because I kept wondering when he was going to cum. I thought back to when Tim was fucking me. On my back I held my legs back and apart and Tim would pound me for what seemed like hours, but in truth it was only about 20 min. Suddenly Deena pulled her hand away from mine and kind of hung on to his neck as he was really pounding her now. With every thrust Deena would cry out something like, "Oh yeah fuck my white pussy with that black cock." or "Yes, yes, yes daddy, you're going to make your little slut cum again. Yes, yes, yes." until she blurted out, "Oh Yes DADDY I'M CUMMMMMING!"

I knelt there knowing that I'd never fuck her pussy again. I knew I had lost not only my wife, but also my manhood. Jeffery finally brought me back to the present telling me to go and kneel in the corner as he didn't want me watching the two of them. It was worse in the corner because I couldn't see but I could hear them, "So my slut likes BBC, I know she does." and "Yes please give me that beautiful cock of yours, I just love your cock, and I love it inside of me, please breed me Sir, cum inside of me, give me your baby Sir.

It's hard explaining how I felt inside. I could tell that Deena was not in love with me anymore, but she was in love with the man that was fucking her right now. I don't know how he could fuck for so long. He has been pounding into her for well over 5 min. They changed positions and then he continued to pound her pussy again just like before. My knees were getting sore, and I was so tired of leaking out of my panties. Eventually I heard Deena urge him, "Oh god yes, breed me baby, cum inside me, please give me your baby, Oh, yeah, hell yeah, shoot me full, I love feeling you shoot so far inside of me."

It was Jeffery that I heard next, "Yeah, I'm going to breed my little slut! Here it comes bitch! Oh yeah, I love shooting my load inside of you, with your teeth clenched and your eyes rolling back in your head. My fucking cum drunk slut. I just love fucking your tight, white, married pussy. Filling you up with my baby juice, breeding your slut hole, and making that white pride die by the wayside. Oh god I've really filled you up with my hot fucking baby batter tonight."

I knelt there in the corner feeling hurt and deflated. How was I ever going to be able to look at Deena again, her father or mother, or any of our friends, but I also felt excited at the humiliation that I had just received from what both of them verbalized and what their actions had subjected to my new place in this relationship. Jeffery told me to come and kneel by the bed. Kneeling I could hear him talking to Deena telling her to keep her hips up for at least 5 min to help her get pregnant. He looked to me and ordered, "Now when I pull my cock out your wife I want your mouth to be ready and open for me." He had to almost stand on the bed for his cock to clear her, and it went right into my mouth that was right there. I got a lot of cum and pussy juice off the head and the part right behind it, but after that it is all shaft. I was transported back to that time when I had first tasted Tim's cum. It wasn't like this mixed with pussy secretions. I had long since sucked the liquid off his cock and was working on my swallowing skills when he pushed me back. I was beginning to like the way he allowed me access to his cock or not.

He told me to get up on the bed. He had been talking to Deena, but I hadn't been following along and now she was on one knee and told me to lay down. I understood right away and laid down. I had cleaned his cock, and now I was going to clean my wife's pussy. I watched as she lowered down and then she stopped. She didn't have to hold it open, I could see the huge gape that she had from Jeffery fucking her with that huge bat. Then right on the edge I could see a large drop of cum appear, and then it dropped dead center in my mouth on my tongue, and then I saw another big wad of cum grow in size and then it fell and kind of splashed almost filling my mouth. I quickly swallowed as I saw another one getting ready to fall. In all there was 4 huge gobs of cum. She then lowered her pussy and I was licking her labia, her clit, and the soggy hair on the sides of her pussy. I once asked her to shave it off. I'm lucky that she didn't.

She got up off my face and Jeffery was telling her to lay down on her back. She did with her legs spread apart, and I knew what was expected of me. I bent over and began to lick her vagina and from her moans I was doing pretty good. I felt fingers in the waist of my panties tugging them down, but I didn't stop. Deena gasped out, "Hey are you going to take those off."

Jefferey replied, "No just pull them down a little." Which is exactly what he did. Then I heard Deena say, "Oh, now I know what you're doing."

He did like he said he would and pulled them down to just past my ass cheeks. I just kept licking Deena and sucking the hair on the side of her pussy. Then I felt Jeffery's hand, on my ass cheeks spreading them apart. By the way that he was doing it I didn't think he was going to fuck me as he would have used both hands. I was right and I felt his finger at the opening to my ass. He pushed it inside, and I felt the lube he had used. I wondered for a moment what he had used. He finger fucked me while I licked for a couple of minutes before I felt his other finger join the first one. It felt fantastic. So good that I believed that I fucked back a couple of times when I wanted it hard and fast. All too soon it was over and he was telling me to get up. I got up standing by the side of the bed as Jeffery was wiping his hands.

Deena got up and told me to go into the kitchen and bring some wine for us. I said okay, and then turned to leave until she told me to get the red wine. I turned back and told her that I didn't think we had 3 glasses, would the white be okay? She looked at Jeffery and kind of giggled and then she said that I should get them some wine, and I didn't need any. I said, "Okay" and turned and started off to the kitchen when Deena called me back. I came back and she smiled motioning me down to her. I thought she was going to kiss me, until I felt her hand slap my face. "From now on it will be yes ma'am, yes mistress, or yes miss. Do I make myself clear?"

While I poured the wine I could feel Deena's hand imprint on my face where she had slapped me. I put the two glasses on the tray and brought it in to them. As I walked into the bedroom Deena was laying back against Jeffery and the contrast of her white skin and his dark skin made them look so sexy for some reason. I gave them their wine and then she told me to go away as they wanted to talk. I started back to the kitchen to return the tray, and Deena told me to close the door on my way out.

Well I went back to the kitchen and then to the living room where I picked up my clothes and folded them and laid them on a chair. I sat down and immediately was transported back with Tim. I hadn't told Deena about him fucking me those 7 times. When I told her that I had sucked Tim's cock, I didn't add in the part about I only sucked him to get him really hard, then he would pile drive me for 20 or 25 minutes. I remember how that first time it was so hard for me to walk after he fucked me. That was the first time I had ever had anal sex with a man before, and so I guess that made me a virgin then, and he was so hard. I don't know, but I think he was trying to be as hard as he could. All I could remember is how much I loved it, and then laying next to him trying to get as close as possible.

The bedroom door opened and the two lovers walked down the hall into the living room side by side. Deena was wearing her nightshirt that she wore a lot, and Jeffery was nude, and he picked up his clothes that I had put on the chair and began to get dressed.

"Jeffery is going to go and get dinner and some other things. While he is gone we have to work on you.", announced Deena. Jeffery got dressed and then he stated, "You know I don't think Nick is a good name for you now, I think we should change it to Nikki. He smiled at me and I looked to Deena and the smile on her face told me that they had already decided. Jeffery left and I could see it was dark outside. Deena had me follow her to our bathroom where she went and pulled out her douche bag and as she filled and hung it she told me I was going to get an enema. I questioned why, and she just looked at me and walked close to me putting her face close to mine before she slapped me again saying, "Because I said so, and don't ever question me again. Do you understand!" I looked into her snickering smile and replied, "Yes Mistress."

I had to squat in the shower to make sure my ass was as low as possible for the best water pressure from the bag. I took the whole bag and then as I was going to the toilet the first cramp hit me. It was very hard and I barely made it to the seat when Deena ordered, "Don't release any water until I tell you." I sat there bent forward in pain and after a few minutes she told me to release and don't move until she got back. I sat there out of breath and feeling so good after the water streamed out of me. Deena came back in about 3 minutes and she told me to get up and fill the bag so that she would know I could do it.

I just did what she had done, and after 5 more times she declared that I was clean. I was given a new razor blade and told to shave my whole body in the shower. I don't have a lot of hair on my body, well except on my legs, ass, and underarms and it was all destined to swirl down the drain. I stepped out and she was right there, and I had to bend over so she could get what I had missed. The only part I missed was just a little all around my anus and she made quick work of that. Then we went back out to the bedroom and she sat me down at her vanity and began to apply make-up. I thought this was very silly but she told me that it needed to be done. Then looking at me in the mirror from behind me she announced, "This was my idea. I think it would be very humiliating for a man to have make-up on in the presence of a man, a real man, and especially if that man had just fucked your wife because you asked him to. Do you know how hot that was?"

I told her that I didn't. Deena grabbed her curling iron and went to work on my hair. I have or had kind of long hair, that came down to just below my collar. I never really styled it, just kept it about the same length. Well she curled it and when she was done it looked really good. I wanted to see but she wanted me to get dressed first as I was completely naked. She had me stand and she showed me what she had gotten for me to wear. There were white stockings, white garter belt, white panties, white bra (for what I had no idea as I didn't have any breasts but it did cover up my nipples), and a white baby doll nightie. I sat on the edge of the bed, and I had watched her put on stockings many times so I didn't have a problem. When I was finished I stood there and asked her what she thought. Deena turned me around so I was facing the mirror. I couldn't believe how cute I looked. I put my hand down to my "thingy" as she was calling it. I was totally hard, and then her phone rang. I wasn't really paying any attention to who it was. I was thinking what I should use to make my penis not so noticeable.

12