A Tuesday to Remember Ch. 03

Story Info
Chaper 3 of A Tuesday To Remember.
7.6k words
4.55
4.6k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leloine
Leloine
79 Followers

Stepping Out

All through the next week we searched through almost all the online dating sites and it was the same as before. Some wanted just me or just Deena, but not the both of us together. One good result was that I found a transgender support group and they were going to meet on the next Tuesday which was only a couple of days away. When I got there I saw a bunch of trans like me, and some guys that were still wearing men's clothes outside. Deena had made a date for this evening and I went alone.

At first I sat and people were invited to come up and speak. I didn't want to be the first one and neither did anyone else. There were two people that were kind of guiding the group said that they would speak. She introduced herself as Mykelle and she said her pronouns were she and hers. She was a tall black MTF and very sweet. She told about herself and about how she overcame some issues in her life. Well 2 other people went and I didn't really want to tell about how I was forced to start. Oh yeah, I was really forced alright. Everyone was very supportive and I enjoyed learning about all the places where I could go to get help. After about 20 minutes I was looking at the different brochures of organizations to get help when Mykelle came up and started talking.

She told me, "I've been coming here for 3 years, and I know when there is more to the book, so want to join me for some coffee and tell me what you left out. Pretending to contest her questioning we drove to a Starbuck's near by. We sat at one of the tables outside as it was a nice evening and she dove right in, "Okay now tell me what I think I know." I took a sip of my coffee and cleared my throat.

Well almost 3 months ago I came home...And I told her all about Jeffery, how he slapped me until I finally knelt down and sucked his cock, about me giving Deena to him, and about him fucking her and then making me clean him and her. She asked if that was all and then I told her we met with him twice after that, and both of those times after he fucked Deena he also fucked me. She asked if I enjoyed it, and I said I did, but only if I'm dressed as a girl. I told her that it was important if the person that was attracted to me was because I was dressed in feminine attire. Then I started to tell her about Deena's dad and Mykelle stopped me and told me that her loft was right across the street, and she would love to hear more about my adventure with my wife's dad.

Walking across the street I was wondering why I was telling this complete stranger about my private life. But then she wasn't a friend, didn't know my real name, or where I worked or anything except my name was Nikki and my wife's name was Deena. It was a nice spacious loft and had a balcony with an outdoor couch on it so you could sit and enjoy the stars. She got each of us a glass of white wine and I began to tell Mykelle about Deena's dad and about us having sex. When I was done she was sitting looking at me and said that was one of the most arousing stories she had ever heard. I sat there with my now empty wine glass just looking at it.

She was sitting next to me and she took my wine glass and sat both of them down on the table in front of the couch. I should have seen it coming, but I'm still new at being a girl, so I didn't. When she turned back to me she moved in quickly, and I could have stopped her but I didn't. Her lips were sweet and soft and I loved the way her tongue invaded my mouth. We kissed for awhile, a long while, and I loved every minute of it. Now I know what you're going to say. I have a loving wife at home and if she found out it would probably hurt her, but I just couldn't help myself. I don't know why, but whenever I'm confronted with a dominate personality I just turn to jelly. She kissed and hugged and I felt her hand on my cage and she stopped and pulled back excitedly saying, "Oh you're all locked up, let me see that, stand up.

I stood up and she told me to lift my skirt which I did. That act seemed so submissive, me standing exposing myself as she lowered my panties and then began to play with my locked boi clit. She stood and put her arms around me and resumed her kissing me. I didn't feel her unzipping my dress until it puddled around my ankles. She stopped kissing me and sat down and guided me down to kneel between her legs. She pulled up her skirt and told me to pull down her panties.

Her panties turned out to be a small girdle and when I had cleared her hips I saw why. She was tucking at least an 8 or 9 inch cock. As she pulled it up I could see it was perfect. It was long to be sure, and not so big around. The first thought that popped into my head was that I could get this down my throat. I think Mykelle had that thought as well as she guided my mouth to her BBC (Big Black Clit). I loved the feeling of taking her in my mouth, and once the head was inside my mouth I looked up to her beautiful smiling face. I kept my eyes looking at her. After I sucked her for a few minutes she told me how much she enjoyed the way I was keeping my eyes on her.

Then she asked what I liked most about sucking the bulls to get them hard for my wife? I told her that I liked the humiliation the most. She returned, "Oh so you like humiliation? Well little white boi, you keep sucking my big black clit, and get me real hard to fuck you."

This was getting me so hot and I was hoping she would fuck me very soon, as I was already dribbling from my week little boi clit. She grabbed my hair on my head and pushed me back and then asked, "Tell me little white boi, how do you want me to fuck you?"

I pulled my mouth off of her and then told her, "Oh I want you to fuck me hard and fast. I need to be taken by your big black clit and I want you to make me cry out, but I want you to take me, no matter what. You can fuck my tight little white boi pussy." I paused and leaned forward and kissed the head of her cock. "You can invade me and fuck me like you've always wanted to fuck. Hard and fast or slow and deep, I just want your big black clit fucking me like you want, and the way I deserve." I looked directly at her Big Black Clit, and continued, "Oh please, please beautiful clit, let me suck you and get you nice and hard, then you can take me, take my tight little boi pussy, and then delight in seeing all your cum fill my mouth, and then reward me by allowing me to swallow your sweet cum."

Mykelle smiled while looking down at me and demanded, "Get on the sofa on your back." I had to turn a little and when I looked back I could see Mykelle was covering her huge clit with some kind of lube. "You better hold those legs back and spread those cute white cheeks." I watched expectantly as she knelt at the entrance to my pussy and then felt the head push on my little starfish. She just popped in and then just pushed herself all the way inside of me. I inhaled very quickly and loudly, but not in pain. It was just the quick insertion of her love deep up in me. She pulled back and then pushed in again. I smiled at her as she kept up her stroking of my once tight ass. That's all I could do is to smile and urge her on, "Oh yes darling, fuck my tight little white boi ass. Oh yeah that's it drill me Oh, Oh, Oh, yeah fuck me, drive into me, pile drive me and make me take it." Well this seemed to really get her excited. She fucked the shit out me, then turned me over on my hands and knees and fucked me some more. I continued to beg.

"Oh yes, I love you fucking me (and I did), please please let me swallow your cum. I want to taste it and then swallow as you watch. Oh please, let me swallow your cum." I begged. She fucked me a few more minutes while I was on my back, and I realized that I was now on the floor holding my legs apart looking up at her breasts bobbing up and down.

I guess I'm a little fuzzy on the details, but I do remember the rush of air in my pussy as she pulled out. I felt my head spinning and looking up into her face my lips parted and the spongy head slipped in my mouth. She grabbed the top of my head and fucked her BBC in my mouth a few times and then pulled back and began to shoot in my mouth. I could feel her cum fill my mouth and when she was done she still held my head and ordered me to swallow. I closed my mouth and swallowed the huge load, but not before I swirled my tongue around a couple of times tasting her delicious cum.

She finally stood and told me to get up and worship her BBC. I got up to where I could lick and suck on the head of her semi-hard clit. I said, "Oh thank you beautiful clit, for fucking me and for allowing me to swallow your lovely tasting cum." I looked up at her smiling down at me and she commented on how good fucking my white little ass felt, and that you white boi's are so hot.

It didn't take me long after that to get ready to go. It was almost 10PM and I knew Deena would be wondering what I was doing. I straightened myself up a little, reapplying my lipstick and brushing my hair. I went down to the car and started to drive home and called Deena and told her I had just left the meeting and would be there soon.

She was in her room and I came in and sat on her bed and told her everything that had transpired with Mykelle. She laughed and said that she would have loved to have seen it. Then she added that I wasn't allowed to have sex anymore with anyone unless she approved of it. "I guess I didn't make myself clear on that point." I told her that I understood and that I was sorry, but it was just her dominating personality that made me so I couldn't resist. She laughed and added, "Well we will just have to get you some help."

After the incident with Mykelle, Deena and I continued and our very different lifestyle became sort of ordinary. I was doing much better working in the contract division. Deena had been in a real estate class and she earned her license then secured a position with a firm and had just sold her first property. I know that she still saw some men once or twice a month, but none of them twice. I guess she was still searching for someone that we could be with together. She talked about a few every once in a while with me, and I got the impression it was just to relieve tension that built up.

We were actually having sex together a lot more, as she was using her strap-on with me 2 or 3 times a week. She would always initiate all of our sex together, and she made it clear that I had no say in the matter. She walked into my room after taking a shower one night and just laid on my bed and told me to lick her. There was no consideration for me, it was all for her. I was licking her to an orgasm either before or after and most of the time both before and after. A few times she would just have me lick her with right out of the blue without any prelude.

She was exerting more and more control over me all the time. My social life was controlled by her, and hers was hers. Oh she would tell me that she was leaving to go someplace and when she planned on being back, but she would never tell me where she was going. I did ask once, and she just looked at me strangely and said, "You don't need to know."

I know that she had a circle of friends or at least acquaintances that I wasn't privy to know about. I know that she went places after work, but I don't know where she went or what she did, and I never asked her. I just didn't think it was my prerogative to know what she did. She liked to control and I was happy with her control.

Once she came home about 8 one evening and she came to my room where I was reading and she told me to come with her. I followed her into the living room where there was an older lady a little on the heavy side sitting on the sofa. She walked to her with me in tow, and introduced her as Marne. There was no pleasantries exchanged between us but I could tell that she had been talking to her about me as she said, "There now do you believe me."

Marne while chuckling a little said that she did now, then Deena turned to me ordering, "I want you to lick Marne and make sure that you please her. You please her as you would me." I just kind of stood there not really realizing that she wanted me to give head to this strange woman, even though I knew that she wasn't strange to Deena. She stood and Deena helped her remove her skirt and panties as I was kneeling on the floor. I could tell Marne thought it was something out of the ordinary and she was just kind of chuckling, laughing, and giggling saying, "I never would have believed it, but now you're really following through."

Deena asked her if she wanted to back out before receiving her offer to which she responded, "Not on your life, I'm going to give that toy a rest tonight."

That was until they both sat back down on the couch and Marne moved forward to the edge to give me access to her. She spread her legs and I was instructed by Deena, "Now you can begin and she had better be satisfied or we will discuss it later." I knew that this left no room for anything less than the best I could offer. Deena had me trained and I understood that she was kind of showing me off to this friend of hers. Deena sat next to her and Marne just watched as I started.

I moved my head towards her thick black pubic mound I could smell her scent and I assumed that she must have worked in an office someplace and that she had been sitting all day because she had that odor. I didn't think twice about it but just began to first kiss her all over her opening and then lick all around the outside. I sucked on her labia and felt her hands on my head. I alternated licking, sucking, and kissing her as I made trails through her thick lush bush. I could tell that she was enjoying the tongue thrills trailing up and down her large and by this time juicy slit.

She was becoming more and more insistent by the way her hands were moving my head knowing I was just a loaned toy. Licking and kissing her engorged clit I finally clamped down on it and began to suck while teasing it with my tongue. It wasn't long until she was exclaiming, "Oh's", and "Ah's", rumblings that just intensified my licking and sucking. She was becoming so wet, but I'm sure that she never female ejaculated like Deena did, but I was aware of quite a few orgasms. She would clamp my head between her thighs and, "Oh, oh, oh, oh", until finally releasing me.

Finally she pushed me away and panted, "Oh no more, I can't take anymore. Oh let me catch my breath."

As I sat back on my haunches I could see her face looking at Deena while she was stroking her cheek asking, "Is that good, feeling better now?"

To which Marne just nodded panting. Deena looked to me and told me to go and get the bottle of white wine from the fridge and when I returned I was instructed to set it down and to leave. I never mentioned it after that and Deena offered no explanation. It had been dropped and we never spoke of it again. I never found out who Marne was or anything about her. I guess that is the way toys feel.

My body was beginning to respond to the estrogen more and more and we talked about me saving some sperm, and I didn't want to do that as I wasn't planning on fathering any children of my own. I was against the idea that I should bring anymore children into our marriage that would have the same traits that I had. We both agreed that we could love children that Deena gave birth to from a donor outside of our family. It wasn't really a priority at the time so we just both continued along with our perspective careers for a little more than a year. We were becoming closer to Deena's parents and we all enjoyed the time that we spent with them.

I was golfing with David about once every three weeks, and there were a couple of episodes where we hooked up afterwards for an afternoon of sex with him. He commented on how much my body had changed and after my operation it really changed quite a bit faster. Since I wasn't taking the testosterone blockers I just seemed to explode with femininity. What I noticed most was the way that there was so much fat that built up so quickly. My hips were much wider and my waist seemed to rise about 3 inches since the muscle mass jostled around finding the correct placement now.

Many of the contracts that we were writing was for an entertainment agency and we picked up more agencies due to the innovative contractual elements that we were instituting in the contracts. An agency that managed many single artists shows in night clubs and in speaking engagements had just signed with us and afterwards we went to lunch. While at this lunch I received a phone call from David and he told me he was on the way to pick up Deena and then they would be on the way to the hospital as Deena's mom had been in an accident. I expressed concern that he shouldn't drive, and he told me that his assistant was driving, and that I should meet them at the hospital. I apologized to the agency owners and their lawyers and told them that there had been an emergency and I had to leave.

I found Deena and David in the emergency room waiting room. David told me that they had just spoken to the doctor, and that his wife was being operated on after being life flight-ed from the scene. It was early evening before we knew anything else, and then the doctor told us that she was in very critical condition and was in a coma. There was a lot of spinal cord injury, and I could tell that she didn't expect too much. She spoke with David as I held Deena in my arms just listening to her sobs. We finally were allowed to see her in the ICU but she had lots of bandages on her head and she was being provided oxygen to help her breathe. We all headed out to the ICU waiting room when the doctor was called back and then came to us. She stated that her breathing had stopped and that now David had to make a decision. Since she was unable to breathe on her own, and there was a DNR order on the record he had to decide if she would be removed from the ventilator or not.

David took Deena into a room with the doctor and two other specialists. They talked for about 20 minutes and then came back and asked me to be with them when they stopped the ventilator. If she would continue to breathe then she would have the oxygen but she would have to breathe on her own. I stood there holding Deena and she wasn't breathing at all. They also told us that there was no brain activity, and just as soon as they turned off the ventilator she passed.

It was hard holding Deena but I did hold her, and we both held her dad. It was a hard time for us all. We all were driven back to David's house and we spent the day there. David had to make arraignments and I went with him to the hospital where he met with the coroner and the next day would call a funeral parlor where arraignments had already been made as part of their insurance plans just in case both of them died at the same time. Since David was still able to make plans he just had to go through all the different options. It was a difficult time for everyone and the funereal was scheduled for the next Monday which was 4 days away.

We stayed with David and I once again slept with Deena which I hadn't done in over a year. I had gone by our house and picked up clothes for us both, and since there was so much damage to her body it was decided to be a closed casket funereal. Sleeping with Deena was very strange since I was for most part a woman now and we both did the same things to get ready for bed. It was a strange time but we actually became much closer than we ever would have if we had been a husband and wife. I put together a presentation that include pictures and videos of her mothers life, and it was over an hour long. There would be a memorial service on Sunday afternoon, and since none of us had any religious ties there would be a service in the funereal parlor chapel before the burial on Monday morning. Monday evening was a very sad time and Deena just sat on the couch with her dad and I watching the presentation over and over.

Leloine
Leloine
79 Followers
12