A Tuesday to Remember Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning it was decided that we go back to our house and we had David come with us. Slowly the grief lifted and David now went back to his house accompanied with Deena. They spent the next weekend there and I stayed at our house. I did go into the office on Friday to clear some things up and to get some papers relating to the holdings and insurance for David. That weekend I went through all the papers and prepared them for banks, credit, and insurance companies. I found that she held a safe deposit box for herself. David knew about it but didn't have any idea on what was in there. Acting as his legal representative I collected the contents and sat down with him. There was some stock that she had retained from her parents and some letters from a lawyer. David sat back and said that he had forgotten about them, and told me that I was acting as his attorney in this matter and reminded me that I couldn't tell anyone what was in the letters.

I was very curious what could be so secretive in the letters and that's when he told me. He had adopted Deena. He was away in his final year in law school and that Deena's mother had been with another man, and she became pregnant from him. I had noticed that the wedding that they had in the summer was when she was pregnant and already showing. They had been engaged for almost 2 years so everyone just thought that Deena was his, but she wasn't and when he was told her mother had been pregnant for almost 2 months. We didn't tell Deena, but I counseled him that he should tell her as she has a right to know. He assured me that he would tell her in the next month or so, and we should just let her get over her mothers passing. It was hard living in the same house with her and I didn't tell her and I had no way of knowing if he had told her or not. Living with her was much like it was before, but she didn't seem to have the same zest that she had before. Then one evening I was in my bedroom reading some papers and she came in and sat down on the bed with me. She told me that she was ready to let her mother go, and that things would be back to normal for us. At the time I really wasn't sure what that would entail, but I just let her talk.

She had already started back with her real estate sales and had sold another property that day. I told her that I understood and I thought that was a good idea. I told her that I was going to have to go out of town to visit with an agency and asked if she would be okay by herself, and she said that she would. She had been spending a lot of time with her dad which I thought was good.

I left the next day and came back on the Friday after we had spoke. When I came in Deena seemed much happier than I had seen her in the past 6 weeks, almost like her old self again and I felt much better. She announced that she had to get on with her life, and begin to live again. I told her that I thought that was a great idea and suggested we go out to eat that evening. She suggested that we go out on Saturday instead as she had made a date that evening. She came in very late but was the Deena like before as she entered my bedroom just before midnight telling me that she had something for me. She was almost naked at that time and removed her panties before climbing up on my face ordering me to lick her clean and suck all the cum that she had brought for me.

The next day her dad came around about 10 in the morning and he seemed kind of disappointed that it was drizzling rain and was supposed to be that way all weekend. He had bought a condo building from Deena the week before and she had gotten him a great deal on the building and she had made a great commission on the sale. He sat around for awhile and after finding out that I had never seen the building he asked me to come along and take a look at it.

I didn't want to, as this was the first day in a long time that I didn't have anything to do and I just wanted to kind of zone out. He left for awhile and then came back a little after 12 asking me to come along and see the building. He had actually asked both of us, but Deena had sold the building to him so she said that she didn't want to and wanted to go shopping. She began to prod me to go, so I finally gave in and I got dressed in a dark brown A-line skirt and a bright yellow sleeveless top. He approved and we went down and got into his new Audi RS and he took off. I have to say it is a nice car, and I would have loved to have one, and maybe Deena could buy me one, since she just got a great commission on her sale to him.

Well we got to the building and it was a pretty nice building, except the neighborhood was going to shit, but there were ways of changing that. It was 11 stories and he had reserved the top floor for himself. At present it only had 2 condos on that floor but he was going to turn it in to just one which will make it huge. He parked in the garage below and we rode up in the elevator and when we got there I could hear music coming from one of the condos and he just walked in since you couldn't get up here without a key.

When I walked in I could tell there were a few people sitting around listening to music coming from the sound system. I recognized five of the people sitting around and knew that they were his golf buddies. They explained that since they couldn't play on the course that they would play here. I was introduced to the two that I didn't know, and I sensed that since they were all guys that I was just being shown the space and then David would take me out, but he had to show me the place.

I was offered a drink and then the tour and coming back into the main entrance room I noticed something else. The placement of the furniture seemed kind of erratic, and what I originally thought was an ottoman was actually a couch without a back. I guess it made sense in a way that people could sit there and talk to the people sitting on the couches and sofas placed around the ottoman/couch.

Everyone seemed to be in good spirits and it kind of caught on and this one black guy I didn't know very well, but was very funny and had a great sense of humor, and I started to have a good time. He even got me to dance with him a little and then another guy that I knew pretty good, he was an ex-college football star was wanting me to dance with him and before I knew it I had one in front of me and one behind me and I was dancing with first one and then the other.

I was dancing with Mr. Touchdown and didn't even realize that the other guy behind me had his hands around my waist until he began to kiss my neck and ear and I pulled away and he pulled me back saying, "Hey don't go away baby, the party is just getting started."

I had turned to him and the guy that I had been kind of shimming with pulled me back to face him and all of a sudden he was kissing me. I'm only 5'6" and he was like 6'3" and much stronger than me. When I could finally get to where I could say something I called for David, and he came over, actually he was only a couple of feet away and he just said he couldn't do anything since they were first.

"First", I exclaimed. "First for what?"

He just smiled and held up his drink and said, "For whatever they want to do with you."

Well I'm not stupid and I tried to pull away, but fuck they were both really strong. I tried to reason with both of them, "Hey look I'm married", and "You know I'm a trans girl, right?"

"We don't care", and "Of course we know that, Dave told us", was their response.

I could see what was going on now, and I was lured up here. I also figured out by the looks on every face I could see that I was the only thing close to a girl surrounded by 8 horny guys who's golf date was rained out.

First my purse disappeared, and then I felt my skirt being removed. When I tried to stop that my blouse was pulled over my head. Combine that with guys constantly trying to kiss me and I just didn't have enough hands to stop everyone.

Before I knew it my bra was gone and while somebody was kissing me I could feel hands on my breasts. Somewhere about this time it all began to feel good. Having their hands on me and the kissing, rubbing, massaging me really did feel good. I'd like to say it was by accident that one of my hands found a bulge in someones pants, but it stayed there too long to be called an accident.

Someone was massaging my breast and nipple and I was playing tonsil tennis with someone else, while another pair of hands were pulling down my panties. I had my cage on and I didn't really care at this point. I mean it had been quite awhile since I had a man and the urge was building up in me very fast.

From one pair of lips to another, with one set of hands here and another there I was no longer thinking. It felt so good having all these hands on me and all these guys around me. I could feel myself being lifted and then set on my knees on the couch where I held someone's head to my breast that was being sucked on, and kissing a completely different pair of lips.

I couldn't tell how long this was going on, but by now all I wanted was to smell, taste, and feel a cock in my mouth. Someone behind me was pushing me down and his cock was sticking out hard in my face. I just barely had time to lick the large jeweled drop of precum that was sparking there before my mouth was filled with his hard cock. It did feel so good, what with his hands on my head holding it while he was pumping my mouth.

I guess it was just the whole scene of which I was the center. The talking, laughing, music, and all the touching was making me want it as much as they all did. I'm not going to say anything stupid like I didn't feel someone's hand on my ass, and then it wasn't a pair of hands, it was someone's cock about to slide up in me.

I always love the first entrance of a cock in my sissy hole. Yeah, the first one is a little painful, but then I've always kind of been a pain slut. It's all about me giving up, and letting a man take me. That feeling is so hot, and then the pain doesn't last long before my prostrate begins to be stroked in and out. With every stroke in the waves of pleasure just course through my back.

Being spit-roasted with one cock in my sissy hole and one filling my mouth is just so slut like, I can't help but to just give in to all the humiliation being heaped on me. Being the center of attention it isn't just being fucked but it is also the feeling of everyone enjoying my body. I love hearing them demean me verbally just as much, and they were heaping it on me now.

"Slut is getting her filthy hole reamed good, isn't she?"

"Oh yes daddy, slut is getting her hole reamed good by that beautiful cock of yours."

Hands on my waist pulling me into them while they are pushing feels so wonderful and making me feel so used, but it is a good used. I love it when they switch as well insuring I always have a nice cock fresh fucking me, and not having anyone cumming yet means it can go on and on.

I knew without even having to see that some other activities were happening, but then at that point I didn't care. Since they were all friends of Davids I knew that they were aware of just what limits that they could or could not push. David had his cock, or at least just the head of it in my mouth, as that was about all that could fit in there.

When he pulled out it was because someone was just getting ready to pull out of my sissy slut hole and he would take their place. That was when someone yelled out, "Hey smile for the birdie baby."

Looking over I saw someone with their phone taking a video, and I didn't really care, but I could only imagine what I looked like. I knew my hair was plastered on the sides of my face and I was sure that my makeup was a total disaster and I looked over and the smile on his face was one of the highlights of the little fuck fiesta.

I didn't have time to think about that much as I felt David filling my gape and even after being fucked for about an hour and a half I just knew my ass was probably loose and just hanging slack, he still made me, "Oooohh", and "Aaaahhhh", with the pain that he caused. I mean it was like sticking a baseball bat inside of me. But like I said, I'm kind of a pain slut and it was nice after only a minute and he was owning me, like he didn't already own me.

He is what I call a hard pounder and he was living up to his title. All I could do was to just lower my head on my arms and let him pound me into that special place of sparkles and stars. I do love when he is taking me and I just can't seem to get enough of him splatting against my ass. Not only do I love the feeling but I also love the sounds that go along. "Splat! Splat! Splat!", and on and on it goes.

It just went on and on and I was just so fucking far gone, that I don't remember much about anyone cock pounding me. That is the only bad thing about being gangbanged as far as I'm concerned. It's like the scene takes on a life of it's on, and it not me just having sex with a bunch of guys but just like one guy with lots of hard cocks.

I had lost it so much that I had forgotten that not one of the guys had shot their load in me as of yet and I didn't realize the importance of that until David finally pulled out and I heard, "On your back bitch!"

Being flipped on my back I could now see from a different perspective. A bunch on nude guys standing around me jacking their cocks all around me. I knew just exactly what that meant and I was going to fucking love this.

David was right there, and he leaned over me and commanded, "Slut, you better keep your hands away from your face, keep your slut eyes and mouth open, and don't you dare move your head!

There was no way that I was going to disobey any of Davids directives. I wasn't afraid of being punished, I was afraid that if I didn't do as he said that he may not want to fuck me again, and that was the motivating factor.

"Oh daddy, your little cum slut will do just as you say", I said as I watched all those men jacking themselves getting ready to cover me with their lovely cum. As I watched them I could feel my gaping hole and I knew that all these lovely cocks had just fucked me into sluttiness.

I opened my mouth and one of the guys leaned forward and put his cock in my mouth and told me to suck him, which a quickly complied. I love the feel of a hard cock, all velvety on the outside, and hard on the inside. He was really fucking my mouth fast and I knew it would be a matter of seconds before he erupted streaming jizz juice all over my face, or down my throat.

"Oh hell yeah", he screamed as he shot his first load in my mouth and then pulled out sending another one all over my upper lip and in my nose. Second to the taste of cum is the smell of that delicious man gravy.

Then one of the other real men there stepped closer and from above my head towards the top he sent stream after stream in my mouth, on my chin, and on my nose where it puddled a little in each eye. The sticky consistency intertwined around my eyelashes and obscured my sight in that eye but I didn't care. It was a wonderful feeling, all warm and viscous fighting gravity to stay on my face.

Then another one from the other side, and with every breath cum was inhaled into my nose and then I realized that my mouth was full. How to swallow without closing my mouth, could it even be done. Snap decision and that mouth full was heading down into my tummy.

Then another load and now the world was a cum blur of a dull off white world where I was locked in a spearm-a-licious reality of sensory overload.

And through it all I could see Davids huge cock close to my mouth. "Here you go slut, I know how much you enjoy the taste of my syrupy ejaculation", he announced before shooting load after load into my mouth. He finished and then told me to swallow what I had in my mouth.

I swallowed and when my mouth was clear I asked, "Sir may I scrape what's on my face to my mouth so I can swallow as much as I can?"

He said I could and my hand began to rake the luscious liquid from my face to my lips making sure to lick every finger so as not to waste any falling onto the couch. When I had cleared my eyes I could clearly see at least 4 cell phones capturing the video of my slutty affirmation. When I had finished I just laid there drenched in satisfaction feeling the gape of my slut hole and the soreness of my hips. The constant pounding had an effect on my muscles and they were very sore. I was finally able to get into a sitting position and some one brought me a double whiskey, which really hit the spot.

David offered me the use of his private bath and shower. He helped me to stand and then let me hang onto him as I hobbled to the shower. There was a bath size bench where you could sit, or set towels on while you were in the shower. He helped me in and then he joined me in the shower saying, "I better stay in here, I don't want you falling down."

It was really sweet and romantic the way he washed my body for me with the large brown sponge. My breasts were now a full C cup and still growing, and he paid special attention to them. The way that he sucked each nipple and the many times he kissed me had me getting excited all over again.

After we got out he put on a robe and went into another room to get dressed. I was still working on my hair blow drying it when he came back in and told me my clothes were on the bed in the bedroom. After I finished I went in and got dressed and with a quick look in the mirror headed back to the living room. As I was walking down the hall I heard talking and laughter, and then I recognized one of the voices.

I was doing kind of a duck walk still due to my soreness so I sort of waddled in where I saw one of the big screens displaying my recent sexual escapade. I was shocked when I saw Harold holding my hips pounding away disappearing completely in my ass with every stroke. Then the familiar voice, "God dam Harold, you're really laying that pipe deep in my husband."

12