A Turn Ch. 02 - The Morning After

Story Info
Zoe sets out what came before, what's coming.
7.6k words
4
3.5k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mid-morning, Zoe texts me "Great that you and mum get along but we need to talk. Buy me a coffee and I'll explain". Given an excuse to dodge work, I organize to meet her at a cafe close to my office. At least, if anyone from work finds us talking in a coffee shop, I won't need to find an excuse for abandoning my post; meeting a 19 year-old hottie is ample explanation.

I'm a little early at the coffee shop and hide out in the most awkward corner. I spotted what looked like a "secret" meeting here once before, it looks like it's made for it. This hidden corner may be the only reason anyone gets the awful coffee here.

Zoe strides through the shop like it's a warm-up for her next race. She's a vision of hard muscle and black lycra, in a sports bra and leggings, moving fast. When she bounces through the coffee shop, everyone (one each of man, woman, and child) turns to look. She slides on to a seat opposite me.

"Geez Mike, it's not like we're having an affair! Any more hidden and you'd have camouflage"

"Morning, Zoe"

"I don't have long Mike so I'll cut right to it. Mum's a mess and she's in trouble."

Zoe doesn't seem one for small talk.

She continues, "I need to know what's going on with you and her, it's important"

"June said the same thing... Why are you asking me? What's it to you?"

"She's my mum and I take care of her. If you can't get your shit together she's going to get locked up again. That's all."

I see the barista doing a slow walk with my coffee towards the table. I break eye contact with Zoe and take the chance to slow things down until the glacial barista has delivered my drink, taken her order (double shot espresso), and crawled out of earshot.

"How's she in trouble and what's it got to do with me? We just met! I like her, she's amazing, but this can't have anything to do with me."

"Mum's not well and if you don't treat her right she'll end up in a psych ward. Mum's tougher than you and me and all the people on that street put together but a psych ward, now, will break her. It can't happen."

"A psych ward!? What are you talking about? I still have no idea what this has to do with me!"

"Mum fixates on people... Men... You."

If she's actually crazy then her interest in me wouldn't seem so implausible, I guess.

"So the only reason June's interested in me is because she's crazy?"

"That's not the only reason. You tick a few boxes for her and you're what she needs right now. Again, Mike, what's she to you?"

I make some time by taking the slowest sip of coffee, ever.

I haven't gotten to the question of what June means to me, really. It's all so new. I haven't even put her phone number in my phone, yet.

I settle on a plan...

"She's definitely something, Zoe. I don't know what, yet. Last night was so far from the rest of my life that I'm not sure it happened to me, yet."

"Something?" Zoe asks, incredulous.

"Yes, I plan on seeing her again, if that's what you mean. I still don't see what this has to do with a psych ward."

Zoe lets out a frustrated sigh and an eye roll visible from space.

"Her doctor's worried that she's a danger to herself and others. The only reason she's not locked up already is that Mum's so fucked up that throwing her in a psych ward will break her."

"So, you want me to keep an eye on her, make sure she doesn't hurt herself or me?"

"No Mike. Mum's already got you to hurt her. She's told you what she needs."

I suddenly feel very large, but I wish I could be very small. So small, that no one would see what I did.

Zoe continues, "None of this is an accident, Mike. She was made like this."

If I were a flea on this seat.. maybe, a pinprick.

"At the orphanage, the experiment was to traumatize her and see what happens. To see how badly a person can be fucked up."

"Whoa. Did they give her electric shocks or something? I've heard of that, it's nasty".

"No, well, probably yes... They raped and tortured her, every day, for ten years. Mum's parents apparently had everything going for them - some idyllic lifestyle and everything turned to shit and these vultures dived in. They wanted to see what would happen to a kid with the brightest prospects if they were raised in the worst of circumstances. They're monsters. They hurt those kids - there were 18 of them - had their sick fun with them... The whole thing was disgusting."

I spot the barista making another glacial approach, trying to eavesdrop, no doubt. Zoe and I wait for him to deposit her drink and for him to slope back to the coffee machine. Zoe sips her coffee, screws up her face, and pushes the rest to one side.

"I thought the fuckers at the orphanage were monsters. That barista... Those poor beans" Zoe manages to crack a smile at her own joke.

"Mum came out of the home at 14 absolutely sure her only asset in the world was that she was fuckable and the certainty that she'd be hurt. She can't remember a time before being hurt for someone's fun.

She was put into a share home which was just a disorganized version of the orphanage. The staff saw her file and raped her the moment she set foot in the place. The rest of the kids in the house smelled blood in the water and they ganged up on her..." Zoe stops for a moment.

"it was fucked," Zoe summarises.

"The only way mum got out of there was she convinced some monster biker that the sun shone out of her cunt and she'd found a bodyguard. Just the sight of her new boyfriend was enough to make the home safer for a while. All she had to do was fuck him and his biker friends and put up with being bashed every so often. For mum, this was a lightbulb moment." Zoe speaks with real respect for her mum.

"This was better?" I ask.

"She had leverage and it was a world of sex and violence that she understood"

"Eventually, she created a scene for the bikers to find at the home - mum being railed by the staff and residents of the care home. The bikers took exception to sharing their fucktoy and there was a full-on battle, as mum tells it. I've found a photo from the local newspaper, the whole building burned to the ground."

"What happened to June?"

"Mum was fine - except for being raped, again. The boyfriend went to jail and she was auctioned off to another guy in the club."

"One of those assholes around that time is my father. Apparently, they weren't much for protection."

I guess I don't have to worry much about Zoe's Dad making things weird. They couldn't get weirder.

"What did the police do? Didn't they try to protect June?" I ask.

"No. One of them was the underbidder at the auction."

June explains how the bikers got June into stripping and whoring in some illegal dive out of town; how Zoe was born in the whorehouse and June had to constantly hustle to keep her safe and well.

"In the whorehouse, mum ran into some other girls from the orphanage. Apparently, they took care of each other until drugs got involved. I don't remember it but apparently mum had a pretty good taste for heroin, back in the day. Mum kept a lid on her habit, kept me safe and well, and was stripping and whoring."

"How long did that last?", I ask.

"a few years, I guess. She got busted out of there around her 18th birthday."

"What? by who? How?"

"Different gangsters. Apparently Mum and the other girls from the orphanage were quite the prize: young, beautiful, compliant, happy to perform any and all sexual acts - they could even dance. This time the place didn't get burned down, though."

"Proper gangsters are gentlemen?"

"No, gangsters prefer to keep making money. They wanted the money and the three girls from the orphanage - they're famous, for the right kind of scum."

"What did the gangsters want with June? I guess they just put her in a different whorehouse..." I surmise

"Sort of. It was more like a private club for wise guys. Less fucking random losers and more fancy perverted shit, mum reckons; she says it was way more dangerous, girls just vanished some nights, one of the mafia guys wanted to fuck me - I was a fucking 4 year-old!"

"Did they..." I blurt out. I catch myself, "I shouldn't ask, sorry"

Zoe shakes her head, "Against all odds, mum kept me safe. I've seen every kind of perverted shit done by and to mum, 'so I can make my own choices about who to fuck', as mum puts it."

"How did she protect you from the mafia guy? What could she do there?"

"She reckons there was a fair bit of freedom and she made a deal that she'd do anything for them if I was safe and I could stay with her. They tested the limits of mum's endurance but they did keep me safe and with mum. We spent years there. It was pretty good for me. I ran errands around the neighborhood for the mobsters and had some freedom, some of the other women there taught me to cook, and they took care of me, a bit."

"What was it like for June?" I ask, with some trepidation.

"Every kind of depravity. She got hurt all the time, they got her to hurt other girls and guys, and they'd do all kinds of stuff to her, just for a laugh. She was just meat to them. One guy got off by hauling the most disgusting homeless old guys off the street and telling mum to fuck them - some of them weren't up for it so she had to rape them. Another guy liked to set his dogs on mum, every week..."

"How long was this for?"

"Years. I can barely remember the biker's whorehouse but I remember all the things the mafia did to mum."

"How did you two get out of there?"

"Same way mum gets out of every situation: fuck the scariest motherfucker in the room, give them a reason to fuck her somewhere else"

"The next place?"

"John 'Cannibal' Wu"

"I think I've heard of him. He's a gangster, isn't he?"

"Yeah, mum was his girlfriend for a while. Things were relatively good with him. I go to go to school. Mum, mostly, only had to satisfy his urges. Mostly, he just liked fucking mum but he had an awful temper. We couldn't go out much, either. Johnny was pretty paranoid."

"I guess if you're a notorious gangster it's not really paranoia. What happened to him anyway?"

"Went down for 127 years, for a bunch of murders".

"So you and June finally got clear of the gangsters? You guys have been through hell. I had no idea..."

"No. We got sold to a slave trader."

I did not see that coming. If anyone else had said such a thing, I'd have known they were joking - but Zoe didn't make that sort of joke, and... of course, June and Zoe were sold to a "slave trader".

"What's a 'slave trader'?", I ask.

"Isn't it obvious? They buy people and sell them. They make money by making people into trained slaves. Like I said, mum's famous, for a certain kind of scum. That kind of scum buys slaves."

"How could you be sold to them? It's not like you had an owner"

"We were sold out of the back of a police car that was supposed to be taking us to be 'interviewed'. They dragged me out kicking and screaming. Mum charged all six of them. She got three of them before they tasered her enough times to put her down. It was a bloodbath... It still gives me nightmares."

"Your mum getting tasered gives you nightmares? After all the other shit you've been through?"

"No. I've lost count of the times I've seen mum tasered or shocked or something. She fucked those cops up, it was brutal. One guy, she bit half his face off. Another guy, she impaled his face on a post; his front teeth ended up back near his throat. Mum's not keen on violence but don't think she's not capable of it. Gave the slave trader a new perspective on their purchase."

"While mum was recovering from the fight, she made the same deal with the slaver that she made with the mafia guys: keep my girl safe with me and I'll do what you want"

"So, more of the same?" I guess

"Not really, but mum doesn't like me talking about slavery. The rest of it she's OK with but not slavery. Eventually, we got sold to a skeezy rich old guy 'Walter Battengrouse' and he conveniently died after a few years, then we were away from the criminal scumbags, about two years ago. I managed to complete high school, did well, won a sports scholarship and we moved here so I can go to school."

"Jesus, Zoe... That's a lot to take in. Give me a minute..."

"You should try living through it. You don't get a minute. Are you going to ghost mum or not?"

"I don't want to ghost her but... when she tells her psychiatrist about me, she'll tell them I hurt her, won't she? Fuck. I'll get reported to the police!"

"No, you won't. Consenting adults and all that... Anyway, mum's needs are pathological. If there's not enough sex, violence, and exploitation going on, she'll create some - she can't help it. Mum's ex didn't mind the sex but when Mum introduced violence and exploitation into the mix, his life went toxic, fast. The psych doesn't want anyone hurt like that again. If mum's stable and not hurting anyone, that's OK. If mum can maintain a moderately normal relationship (that's where you fit in), that's also OK. Mum having a fling with some random (also you), still OK. Mum is in a messy relationship where people's lives are getting ruined - not OK, mum goes to a psych ward, mum gets broken. You see where you fit in, Mike?"

"I need to keep an acceptable level of... "

"Sex, violence, and exploitation" Zoe completes.

"Sex seems pretty easy. How do I do violence and exploitation?"

"Mike, you're already well on the way, you're a man. Just be a selfish asshole and you'll do fine. Should come naturally."

"So... I should go to your place after work and fuck your mother?"

"Well done Mike! You're a genius!" Zoe shouts, sarcastically.

Over Zoe's shoulder, I see the barista's mouth gaping as he's staring at someone outside. A bell on the door rings as the subject of his gaze enters. She is a bombshell. She's a glossy mannequin made real, her platinum blonde hair scraped back into an immaculate ponytail, a lot of expertly applied makeup, a tight, sheer, white pressed blouse and grey pencil skirt, and as she turns, I can see she has huge tits, a tiny waist, and a pert ass. She's scanning the coffee shop.

Zoe realizes that she's lost my attention and turns around to see what's so exciting.

"Barbie! Over here." Zoe calls. Zoe gets up, as Barbie clicks across the tiled floor on glossy white heels and they share a warm embrace. Barbie's nickname makes a lot more sense, now. She's as close as I've ever seen to a lifesize barbie doll. Physically, she couldn't be more different from Zoe. Zoe's tall and looks as if she was carved out of marble, crowned in roughly braided pigtails; Barbie is all curves and only the same height as Zoe in her stiletto heels, a master class in the dark arts of women's presentation. The contrast between them is striking.

"Mike, this is my friend Barbie, I mentioned last night. Barbie, this is the guy I told you about, from the other night. We've got to go! Remember what we talked about, Mike - three things!"

Barbie's cheery face verges on ecstacy. "My name's Anna but you can call me Barbie if you want! I'm SO HAPPY to meet you! Thank you SO MUCH for taking care of Zoe!" She actually looks like she might cry a bit.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, Mike..." repeats Barbie, as Zoe starts shooing her out of the cafe.

I pull June's number out of my pocket and type it straight into my phone. I email a copy to myself, in case I lose it. I call her.

"Zoe told me about your psychiatrist"

"Oh, well, yes. It's a thing. I told you my head isn't right."

"You did but I guess I wasn't really listening."

"Did Zoe get your attention then? Sounds like it."

"Certainly did, she gave me a whole bio. Jesus, June..."

"If you don't want to see me, I understand, Mike."

"June... I... want to see you. Is tonight too soon?"

"You can come now, if you want. Anytime, remember?"

"Well, I need to pretend to work for a while longer, how about I get to your place at about 4?"

"Sure. I'll get the toy box out now. I can't wait!"

"I'll see you at 4."

* * *

I may have hurried. I get to June's place a few minutes early and use my key to wander into her flat.

June calls from the bedroom, as soon as I'm through the door "Hi Mike, I've got something for you but I need you to wait... 20 seconds."

"Do I need to close my eyes?"

silence... I guess not...

After about 20 seconds, I walk into the bedroom and find June waiting for me. She's kneeling on the bed, naked. Across her chest, lipstick spells out "USE ME". Her mouth has some kind of ball gag in it - no wonder she didn't reply. Her arms appear to be pinned behind her back; a thick black leather collar around her neck has a chain that runs down between her tits, loosely across the bed, and down the far side. Her eyes are pleading with me. I walk around the side of the bed, her eyes follow me, and I can see that each wrist has a leather cuff on it, pinning it to the opposite elbow. The cuffs are held in place by small padlocks. Everything looks very secure.

I walk back around, to the other side of the bed, and June's eyes track me as I walk. I can see the chain on her collar is long enough that she could move around but I see the other end of the chain is locked to the bed frame, which appears to be integrated into the wall. Very secure.

My cock is getting uncomfortably hard again. I'm not sure if it's June's impossibly sexy body or her total submission that's the bigger turn-on.

"June, I wanted you to undress me, again", I say mildly. June flinches as if I'd hit her with a stick.

"I'm not sure this will work." Her eyes flare.

"You can't even blow me like this..." I lazily take the chain hanging between her tits, and use it to pull her towards me gently; she shuffles across the bed on her knees. The chain jingles as she goes.

I fiddle around and manage to unlatch her gag.

Once she's able to speak, I ask her "where's the key?"

"I'm sorry Mike, I just wanted to make a good impression... The key's behind you, by the door."

I turn around to find it and realize it's way out of her reach. I fetch it and start to free her arms.

"This isn't what I had in mind for this afternoon, June. You being all submissive is hot as fuck but..."

"But? What did you want?"

"I spent most of the day dreaming of running my hands over your body."

"Really? Are you sure you don't want to hurt me? You could do both, I guess."

"Do you want me to hurt you, June?"

"I... I do... But I... I guess I don't need you to right now." June concludes, finally.

"OK, because I had a vision of sitting on the couch watching a movie, with my hands all over you and my cock in your mouth. Could you do that?"

"YES!" June drags me out of the room until the chain on her collar snaps taught and she's pulled down on the bed by the impact.

Junes starts coughing and pulling at her collar, which we've both forgotten to detach. I watch her writhing on the bed, struggling against her restraint, "USE ME" still scrawled across her. She's so vulnerable... So beautiful...

I give up on being a better person and yank her hips towards me, and she slides across the sheets until her leash is pulled tight again.

As June starts another fit of coughing, I pull out my cock and leap on her, I push my cock into her; she's not the dripping tropical cavern of last night. Caught by surprise, she's still warming up. June groans as I push myself balls deep into her, over and over again; roughly, urgently. We each have a foot on the floor as she lies diagonally; across the foot of the bed. Her hands alternate between keeping herself from sliding off the bed and pulling against her collar to breathe. I'm frantic as I fuck her. I tell myself that "she's into this..." not entirely believing it. I don't care. I fuck her with total abandon. June grunts in time with my fucking, snatching an occasional gasp, her face is turning red. Eventually, Jane manages a big deep breath, and her color starts to return to normal. I pause for a moment and she snatches another breath, so I yank on her hips again and return to fucking her mercilessly. I can feel an orgasm building inside me. I can feel her slipping off the bed, too. She's fucking hot, I'm going to come any second...