All Comments on 'A Turn for the Better'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
sj_53sj_53over 6 years ago
Great Story

Loved the build-up. The sex was great. Only a woman of experience could do justice to this story. Thanks Ann, for a good read.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I wish them a long and mutually beneficial car pool

I loved the comment about parents and their children. Too true.

Thanks for a wonderful and realistic look at an unlikely pairing. Kudos.

Andygorn2Andygorn2over 6 years ago

Brian and Harriet make such a lovely couple with a smooth blend of tenderness and lusts; great story.

RilkesGhostRilkesGhostover 6 years ago

Loved the story. It reminds me, in some ways, of my first older girlfriend in College. I had just turned 18 and, it turned out, she was 34, though she has initially told me she was a bit younger (I've never been a good judge of age -- fortunately, back then, I was mostly attracted to women who tended to be a few years older rather than younger). To say she taught me everything I know about sex would be wrong, but in the months that we were together I certainly did learn a great deal ... and had many opportunities to hone my skills.

Funny thing, I was just outlining that for a story this morning. I may just have to dedicate it to you, Ann. ;-)

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080over 6 years ago
great story

I have read a few of your stories and can honestly say that the only part I didn't like was the END. I can only mirror the compliments I've read in the comments but would like to say that my wife and I have really enjoyed your stories and the long wait for you to put them here was well worth it. After reading your first story we had to read your bio to find out who Ann was and we were not surprised. Keep up the good work and we will look forward to reading all your stories and looking forward to all the others you wish to share....thanks

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
brilliant story

it was fun to read. i enjoyed the older/younger theme, and reminds me of many a fantasy!!!

you could do a chapter 2 here - fun characters and a fun story!

5 stars

zooker69zooker69about 5 years ago
Great read

As always your stories are a great read. Enjoyed this one immensely, keep up the great work. Thank you.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Very Enjoyable Read****

I was wanting the story to be longer. Thanks for sharing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Happy ending

Loved the story and how it progressed. I've already written the next chapter in my head and they have a long and happy relationship. Couldn't have asked for a better ending. Thanks

Microbevel8Microbevel8about 4 years ago

I love how this story builds. She is a tiger under her usual business role. He is a lucky guy to have an older woman care for him this way. Nicely done as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Ms. Douglas understands, as should be expected, that love making is a process, one which can, and usually should, take some time. Coupling is the reward of the process, so much so that without the process, it becomes little more than a form of masturbation, in short: a fuck. Too fast to enjoy the delight of anticipation, to savor the growing burn that consumes the body when the joining finally occurs. As usual, a well written story, believable, one which has likely, if not in the exact fashion, played out many times. Possibly a small personal reflection in it.

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayalmost 4 years ago

Another beautiful take off two people connecting and coupling from the inimitable Ms. Douglas.

AkilaraAkilaraover 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story very much.

The conversations so natural.

So much affection between Harriet and Brian.

You leave it to the reader's imagination how sexy Harriet looks: beautiful. And I imagined a very beautiful advanced age actress taking Brian to heaven.

Thank you for this wonderfully told story.

Now I'll read several of your stories

enjoy them and delight in them.

Greetings from old Europe, from Germany.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I know you don’t like sequels, but this story shouts for one. I’m imagining Harriet’s loving guidance extending beyond merely sexual to helping Brian find his true life partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love all your stories that I've read so far. They have character. Very impressive. I've been focusing on the "Mature" category as I identify with the older souls.

AaroneousAaroneousover 2 years ago

Nice. Every young man should have a Mrs. Robinson in his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the way you string words and phrases together. It is a knack all good writers have and you are certainly a "GOOD" writer. Moor writings in the Mature category would certainly be appreciated.

TassieTykeTassieTykeover 2 years ago

Wow, looks like I've wasted my life.

Hiram325Hiram325about 2 years ago

I absolutely love your stories of young men and older women. My instructress in the late 1970's was just ten years older than me but oh what days (and nights) we had.

PartlyPartly6 months ago

Someone below commented on how you string words together. I can see that and feel it in your stories. It’s wonderful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...