All Comments on 'A Turn of the Seasons'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BooomerBooomerover 14 years ago
What a Hot Concept

Very well written porn. I loved the startled daughter happening upon her dad and his alpha dog gay lover. Her coming to mesmerizing terms and diving into the lust-filled debauchery like a mosh pit was wonderful. I would like to read a " what are they doing now" sequel to this story.

Stardog, you're one of my favorite writers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Perfect!

It was amazingly well written and Marco is SOO hot! A wonderful piece indeed!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
A Turn of the Seasons

It's a pure low-down shame Lacey had to wait for this unfortunate, gutter-slop incident to occur for her to have her long unsated desire for her father and her to incestually consummate Lacey's (daughter's) and Elliot's (her father's) long-buried desire to sexually love each other. My fervent wish is that her father impregnated her for the child she has long subconsciously desired. For the remainder of this submerged father and daughter love connection to be unfurled and defined, the readers will have to bide their time until Paul Harvey Sr rises from the dead, and tells us "the rest of the story"!!!

The writing is good, the scenes and dailogue is good, since Marco is not the best-versed male whore from the stable. The visual images exuded are pretty vivid, considering there is a crescendo of depravity in all of Marco's actions.

Again, I await with bait-impatience for the return from the dead for "the rest of the story"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Trash..

I only kept reading HOPING that there would be something better in the end.. Marco did not need to be doing her, and degrading Dad, at the same time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous