All Comments on 'A Tutor for Samuel Pt. 02'

by darkoverlord6

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please

I have enjoyed both parts of this series. Please continue the story.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Great story!

5 for both chapters.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
Been waiting for more chapters. So glad you added 7 pages chapter. Hope u will continue this story. I am addicted now. Will be waiting in supense !!!!

Keep this awesome story going......PLEASE

jetpacksamjetpacksamalmost 4 years ago
This Was Wonderful!!!

1} Life happens, You have no need to apologize for that.

2} This was Wonderful.

3} MUCH MORE PLEASE!!!

There is a lot to tell here is you want to. I am hoping more is coming.

Thank you again,

Stay safe!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
As expected

Followed on nicely, well worth waiting for

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can't wait

Definitely looking forward to more

Harmar18Harmar18almost 4 years ago

Brilliant Parts 1 & 2 will there be a third?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank You!

Excellent, and I'll add my vote for Chapter 3. Please?

sfldsfldalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful story

Please, more chapters!! There's so many directions this story can take!

RandyD1369RandyD1369almost 4 years ago

Well done, Sir. A 5 all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Kudos once again

You didn’t disappoint! Loved the sequel very much well done,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Uh!

You made Linda 20 years older than Sam. That doesn’t give them much time to have children which Linda’s mother wanted. You should have made Linda only 13 years older!

Robt420Robt420almost 4 years ago
Two thumbs up

This is very well written and entertaining. A pleasure to read.

Timber740Timber740almost 4 years ago
Well done!

Hoping for a part III

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
intriguing a plot and good sensuality

keep it going maybe gina will meet her match as jilted lover for son lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Well worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part 3 Please........

Hope you will continue writing for Part 3. Their story not done yet. You should continue on Sam's graduation then they get married and have children until their kids grown up. You've built the characters very well. Everyone likes to read more about Sam and Linda. Don't waste the efforts that you had put in building these great characters. Please continue Part 3 & 4 or even more!! Look forward to reading this series!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Even if you never build anything on this I will be satisfied with this

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Worth another chapter

Great story so far!! Concludes well and could be an ending though it leaves it open for further development hopefully. Another great story. Well done and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You're continuing your pattern!

All writers develop a pattern to their story lines. Yours is always leaving the story too soon, finished but not quite done. You're a great writer and I really enjoy all of your stories but I am always frustrated with where you leave the characters. In the story, Samuel still has to confront his own father regarding the love of his life, maybe even his decision to not major in Business. There is still lots of life in this story line. Please move it forward.

LM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please add to the story

Absolutely loved this story. I hope to see a finish where they get married. Will you be putting out another chapter? Jimmyhmmnd@yahoo.com

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago
More?

Always leave them wanting more! All the characters are there just waiting to be used should you want to come back for a visit. If you write it I will read it!

5 stars for another excellent Texas yarn!

Cheers!!!!!

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good follow up.

Glad you decided to continue. Everything worked out well with the expanded cast. I want to read about Gina getting fucked though, but oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please Continue......

Pls continue Pt 03 and more!! Addicted to this series!!!

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 3 years ago

Great two-fer but I'd leave it there unless you wanted to shift the story line to Derek & Trevor.

TSACINTSACINover 3 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed this story. You had just enough twists and turns to keep it really interesting. Thank you and I hope we'll be seeing a lot more stories from you.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 3 years ago
This story

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! LOVE IT!

rightbankrightbankover 3 years ago
nice continuation

following the time line of Linda and Sam has been entertaining, and the others provide enough side drama to deserve chapters of their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Got anymore chapters in you?

MickeyKayMickeyKayover 3 years ago

I didn’t want it to end!!!

AHHHHHH THANK YOU!!!! You are an AMAZING author! I LOVE the story LOVE the characters!!! Gina and Linda remind me of myself and my older sister! And Trevor our brother! He and I were INSEPARABLE growing up! We were called the twins! And our older sister is unfortunately an ugly person inside out! I DEFINITELY identify with this story and looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Interesting complications created after the simple romance in part I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PART 3?

Just a suggestion...

I think it would be great if you could continue on with the saga about the dad. Something like his wife telling him he needs to get his priorities straight and when he argues about it, she tells him she's going to leave and stay with other family members. He thinks she's kidding but when she actually leaves he realizes she's serious and he feels like he's about to loose what's really important to him, his family. At the same time, Gina meets someone and falls in love with him, only to have another girl seduce him and take him from her. Then she finally realizes the hurt she had caused Linda and the two eventually make amends and she becomes Linda's maid of Honor at her wedding where she meets another guy who treats her the same way Sam treats Linda. Also during this time, Trevor meets a daughter of Lizzy's and over time finds himself attracted to her and starts to question his attraction to guys. They too end up getting married.

Going back to Sam and Linda, Sam tells his dad that he's in love with Linda and that they are getting married. His dad is furious at first, but Sam reminds his dad that his mom (Sam's grandmother) was a lot older than his dad. The two dads end up becoming good (best?) friends. Finally, Sam and Linda announce they are having twins! I know there's a lot to fill in, but like I said, this is just a suggestion.

If you do add another chapter, please keep the same title so we can find it easier.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Saga

Love your wonderful saga of this dysfunctional rich family. Another chapter or two would be great. Stay safe out there.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Wanting

Like a boys last summer story,the author as left every thing hanging in the air,thereby spoiling what could have been a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Good story, Another Chapter

Your stories are always good. This story needs another chapter to complete the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was great are you going to grace us with another?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was rather good; another chapter please, when you can? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We need moreee

Can we get moreee of these coz surely I can’t get enough of sam and linda, love your writing thou

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome story. Hope to see part 3.

One minor observation, because I’ve been a car nut all of my life. In part 1, Linda has a Jeep. This seems to have been traded for something more conventional in part 2. How in the world is she going to get her telescope and Sam to another remote dark sky location in a car? Methinks she needs her Jeep back.

Please give us part 3 as soon as is convenient.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Needs more chapters

Sir your story was an absolute pleasure to read my only complaint is that i feel you could maybe get a few more chapters from this story as in my mind a lot more could be done with the characters, please consider a continuation of it.

OldManSOldManSalmost 3 years ago

Needs a part 3..... marriage, resolved family, problems, gran kids, sister burning hell with dad...!

totostorytotostoryalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story ,Sam passed the test of his life, He proved that he really loves Linda, depside ant temptation, well somehow I expected to saw a threesome between Sam, Linda, and Gina, sure it`s gonna be hot sex scene but it wouldn`t fit the story's purpose of the true love.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
More

We need the details. Sam graduates and goes for advanced degrees. Linda delivers three children and they slowly grow up into mostly normal young adults, one is gay and another is a tranny. Linda develops a medical problem and loses the ability to enjoy sex so Gina is called in as reinforcements. James becomes incontinent and Marion simply can't take him ANYWHERE. Lizzie writes her memoir and "outs" Marion as her lover. All the main characters have a sleepover and die at night due to a gas leak...Yeah! That's the ticket! Nice story close, Willowghby!

(For those who don't recognize it - that's pure, unadulterated SARCASM.)

I call BullShit on every commenter that seems to think this story was left hanging. Friends, it is a story about people who have families and multiple ongoing generations over time. A story does not need to wait until all the characters die to be finished. The story ends where the author closes the vignette of a few characters' lives. Quitcherbitchin'.

darkoverlord, Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glorious.

I agree that this two-story arc stands strong, and needs no sequel. But I'd still be REALLY happy to read one, or several...

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(1/20/2022) Another enjoyable read and another great ending. It's only human nature to ask for more of something that was so well enjoyed. So being human I have no qualms asking "Please sir may we have some more". If we do get some more, well that's great. If not, well that's okay too. It's only a request and not a command. I believe the author understands that such requests are a tribute to their talent and would not take offense. So to Willowghby below, I say, don’t be a Dick.

rbloch66rbloch66over 2 years ago

Please!, may I have another?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What I think of this story is that is is seriously unfinished.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Excellent series!

1st re-read, will do again.

10/10!!!!!

obscure72obscure72almost 2 years ago

This was a great read and well written. I can understand you saying that was the end, but I will have to echo some of the comments below...I could do with more of this story. So please consider writing another chapter or two or three...LOL Thank you though I enjoy your work!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Very Romantique, with just the right amount of humuor:

"I can't help it. I'm high maintenance but very decorative."

11/10 Disco Suits!!!!!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Great read again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is like ice cream, as soon as that last spoonful is done, you want some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was alright. Some of the thematic shit was dumb. When's the last time you heard of a drunken bar brawl let alone people randomly beating gays. You can't even beat the guy that slept with your wife without risking legal action.

There's also a naïvete in assuming wealthy people don't fuck. There are accounts of frank Sinatra having a sex life that would make even people today's skin crawl. John D. Rockefeller had wet nurses in his 90s. Eyes wide shut was made for a reason. Those two wings of the hospital mentioned in the story are hush money.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

I thought a sequel would be unnecessary but I was wrong, this was very good and could lead to more. I'm surprised though that contraception hasn't been discussed since Linda had no male interest during the tutorial portion of the story, it would be an interesting twist. Great job and thanks for writing it's much appreciated 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it just a great story

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[12.10.22]

Very Kawaii und Roamntique tale!

I keep re-reading it as a palette cleanser after I (inexplicably) keep reading 'Loving Wives' stories.

11/10 Shattered Fugly Punch Bowls!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You’ve got a real talent here, and I’m not just talking about the erotic moments. I truly enjoyed this story.

emsoneemsoneover 1 year ago

Great story. Well told. I favorited it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Toyboy Sam chose to keep Gina's visits to him a secret from Linda....what an asshole!!

Linda is just an old Desperate bitch!!

From Trevor to Gina to James, the Silers are all FUCKED UP RICH CUNTS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are really on to something here. You could turn this into a novel. It’s been very good reading so far. I’m hoping for part 3???

jetpacksamjetpacksamabout 1 year ago

I have to agree with previous posters:

More chapters needed if you are up for it.

Dad getting his life together, Gina being cheated on {hopefully with some one less attractive},

Kids for the Sam and Linda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How about a prequel?

Why is Linda's Dad such a turd?

How was Linda's brother really driven to needing rehab?

Was Gina's bitchiness only caused by her parents or was Linda somehow responsible?

In a sequel will Sam and Linda's kids make the same mistake? Will they rehabilitate their Aunt, Uncle and Grandfather?

Lots of scenarios here for a big novel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this series and would love a 3rd, 4th, 5th part... Perhaps something about Sam's dad finding love or his reaction to Sam and Linda. Also agree with previous comments that it would be great to know more about Linda's parents, the Trevor and Derek romance and Trevor trying to stay clean while falling in love. Gina falling for someone and then having her heart broken as a way to "cure" her of her skankiness.

orthodox32orthodox32about 1 year ago

I absolutely LOVED this story! It was a breath of fresh air, thank you!

Foggybottom81Foggybottom8110 months ago

What happened to Linda’s telescopes and vast astronomy book collection? Did she sell her house out west or keep it for all her stuff?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think the series is just wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

From dysfunctional family to dysfunctional family,

How can two damaged soul round out each other to create a new family?

Is that the power of love, or gambling on the odds of luck?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nothing from this author in over three years. Don't hold your breath looking for follow-up chapters.

Darn shame, really like his stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a brilliant story, would make a great movie. 😎

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

"...but if we both flip to the dark side, it might finally put dad in an early grave."

OK, this was LOL funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The reference says you ae continuing to write on this series. GREAT!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

What a wonderful story! I very much enjoyed the well-developed characters in this particular novella. Both of parts with Linda and Sam are the very best I have read in Literotica. Keep writing. You have a wonderful talent as a writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkoverlord6@darkoverlord6
New Writer with interest in Science Fiction , Fantasy, and Horror genres. Grew up on Godzilla and Ultraman back in the Seventies. I guess Im kind of a nerd, love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and watching classic 1950's sci fi movies. Got into writing on Literotica as a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES