A Tutor for Samuel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You heard me. What's your game? What's this all about?"

"I honestly don't know what you're talking about."

"I'm talking about you and my daughter. It's clear this isn't a weird practical joke, so I'm going to assume that your relationship with her is real, at least as far as she knows."

"It is real. I care about Linda very much."

"Right...and I'm supposed to believe that? That a good-looking young gent like yourself just happened to fall for an older woman connected to a very wealthy family? You think you're the first to try and weasel your way into my family fortune by seducing one of my daughters?"

"Sir, you're entitled to believe whatever you like, but I swear to you my feelings for Linda are genuine."

"Ha! You're a good actor, Kid. I'll give you that much. I bet Linda looked like a ripe target to you. This poor girl jilted years ago and living a hermits life. It must have seemed like the opportunity of a lifetime."

Sam was starting to shift on his feet. He had been intimidated at first by this older, more experienced man with all the trappings of wealth and power that surrounded him, but the more he talked, the angrier Sam was getting. He bristled at the accusation that he was faking his feelings for Linda for a big payday.

"I had no idea until we turned in front of your house that Linda even had money. She never talked much about her family before today, and I'm starting to see why."

James took a long pull on his cigar, letting the smoke pour from between his lips, "Watch yourself, Son. This is my house and my family you're messing with."

"I don't appreciate being accused of something when I haven't done anything. Bring Linda in here and let her speak for herself. She can tell you I knew nothing about the money."

"You wouldn't be much of a conman if your let your mark know what you were up to. No...there's no reason to drag Linda into this thing. We can settle our differences right now, and you can still come out ahead. That's what you want, isn't it?"

Before Sam could answer, James reached into a drawer and pulled out a checkbook, grabbing a fountain pen from the holder on the desk in front of him.

"I'm going to make this out to cash. What do you think? A nice, even number, say fifty-thousand?"

Sam gritted his teeth and stood from the chair.

"You know something, Mr. Siler? You remind me a lot of my dad. He thinks you can solve every problem by throwing money at it as well. This is one problem that isn't going away easily. I love your daughter, and all the zeros you write on that check isn't going to change that."

It was the first time James Siler could recall being speechless in his life when the young man in front of him turned on his heel and walked out his study door.

Sam stood outside in the corridor, shaking like a leaf on a tree, and it took several long breaths before he could bring himself to start walking back down the long hall in front of him.

"The nerve of that son of a bitch! Where does he get off trying to..."

He stopped half-way down the hallway when it suddenly hit him what he had said in his moment of anger back in Mr. Siler's office.

"I love Linda...holy shit..."

It wasn't like the idea hadn't occurred to him before, but this was the first time he had ever said it out loud. The words bounced around inside his head, made his heart race. He liked the way they sounded and wondered if Linda would as well.

Was it too soon?

He had no idea. There were no hard fast rules for relationships. He was old enough to know that much, but his situation with Linda was unique, and they had never talked about the depth of their feelings, at least, not yet.

Sam mused on the situation as he tried to retrace his steps back to the dining room. It took him fifteen minutes, and several wrong turns before he had to admit that he was lost.

"Linda wasn't kidding. I could see how she could have gotten lost in here as a kid," he mumbled.

"If you're looking for the bathroom, you're not even close," came a female voice from behind him.

Sam turned and found himself looking into the dark, mysterious pools that were Gina Siler's eyes.

"Uh...I think I got turned around somewhere."

"It happens. This place is a maze. Come with me, Little Mouse, we wouldn't want you to get lost here forever."

Gina stepped close, looping one arm around Sam's and steering him back down the way she had come. She was wearing a strong perfume that filled Sam's nose with the smell of lilacs as they walked together.

"Ummm...Do you work out? You've got arms like steel," said Gina, squeezing his bicep admiringly.

"Yeah...sometimes. Look, if you could just show me to Linda, that would be great."

"I'm glad to see my father didn't eat you. He has that reputation," she replied, ignoring his request.

"We had a bizarre chat. I don't think he likes me very much."

"My dad doesn't like anyone very much. I wouldn't take it personally. You have to tell me how you and Linda met and got together? I bet that is a fascinating story."

"I'm sure Linda would love to tell it herself."

Gina stopped, pulling Sam to a halt beside her.

"You don't trust me, do you? I'm not surprised. I'm sure Linda had nothing good to say about me."

"She said the two of you had...issues in the past."

"Is that how she put it?" said Gina, a wicked little smile playing across her lips.

"I'm guessing she told you about Greg? He used us both, you know. I admit it. I let myself get sucked in by his guile and charm. He played the martyr so well, and I've always had a weakness for men in need. I went where I shouldn't have, and I'm willing to take the blame for that part, but you weren't there, Sam, you didn't see how vindictive Linda got afterward. I mean, I'm her sister, her flesh and blood, and she wouldn't even talk to me about it. I would have done anything to heal the wounds between us."

Gina laid it all out so reasonably in a voice so laced with hurt and pain that Sam almost felt sorry for her.

"I got the impression that Greg wasn't the first."

"Oh, we had our share of tripping over each other when it came to boys when we were younger, but what sisters don't have that happen? I would never have let it come between us the way Linda has in the past. She can be a bit petty that way."

"I've never known Linda to be petty about anything," he replied defensively.

"Sweetie! Don't get me wrong, I love her to pieces, but you didn't grow up with her. She had the 'Little Miss Innocent' act perfected by the time she was a teen. I always got the blame whenever there was drama. I didn't take it personally though it was just the typical growing pains between two siblings."

Sam being an only child, didn't know how to answer that. He had often longed to have a brother or sister to share his burdens with, but he doubted any relationship he would have had with them would resemble what passed for sibling love in this family.

Gina started walking again, pulling Sam along. She eventually led him back into the foyer outside the dining room. Linda was there talking to her mother, and she frowned when she spotted her sister arm-in-arm with her boyfriend.

"I found the poor boy wandering lost, but don't worry, I brought him back safe and sound," announced Gina.

She patted Sam's arm one last time, seeming to linger on his bicep giving it a parting squeeze.

"Um...Um...We will have to spend more time together now there you're dating my sister. I can't wait to get to know you better."

Gina walked off with a wave at her mother and sister. Linda came straight over to Sam while shooting daggers with her eyes at Gina's retreating backside.

"Is everything okay? How did it go with my dad?"

"I think maybe we should talk about it in the car," said Sam.

Marion Siler walked them out, stopping to hug Sam.

"I'm glad you came to see us, Sam. I hope we see more of you. Any man who can put a smile on Linda's face is welcome here."

He sensed that, unlike her daughter, Marion was genuine, and he was glad at least one family member seemed normal and didn't have an agenda.

As soon as they were in the car, he let out a long breath.

"That was something," he said, not sure how to characterize the experience.

"I should have given you more warning about how quirky my family can be."

"Quirky? Is that what you call it? You're dad offered me fifty grand to break up with you."

Linda slammed on the breaks.

"He did what!?"

Sam recounted his encounter with her father while Linda stewed in the driver's seat, her face getting redder the whole time.

"I can't believe it. I mean, I know my dad can be controlling and manipulative, but...I'm so sorry, Sam. He had no right to treat you that way, and that is exactly what I'm going to tell him!"

"It's fine. I think I made my thoughts on the matter clear to him. Besides, I would never dump you for fifty-thousand bucks. It would have to be six figures, at least."

Linda glanced over and saw the teasing grin on her boyfriend's face.

"Sam!" she said, smacking his arm and returning his playful smile.

"We probably shouldn't be idling in the middle of the road," he pointed out.

"Oh! Right!"

Linda got the car moving again and drove them back to her apartment. Sam followed her inside, where she tossed her purse on the couch and went to the fridge to get a drink. He watched her, leaning on the kitchen counter while she drank a glass of apple juice.

As she sat the glass in the sink and began to wash it out, she tossed off an idle comment over her shoulder.

"You didn't tell me what you thought of Gina?"

"I don't see how you two grew up as sisters. You're nothing alike. She's...kind of scary."

"Not many guys think that," replied Linda turning around.

"I found her intimidating like your father."

"Do you think she's pretty?"

Sam drew a breath, this was one of those questions that were always a trap with a girl, but he sensed that she wanted honesty, so that is what he gave her.

"Yes. Gina is not unattractive. I would go so far as to say she is probably one of the four or five prettiest women I've ever met."

"Jesus! Sam...You don't have to go that far."

He stepped away from the counter, walking over to stand in front of his girlfriend.

"Gina is very pretty, but you're beautiful, Linda."

She had been looking down at his approach, but she looked back up now.

"Pretty...Beautiful...What's the difference?"

"The difference is that lots of girls are pretty. They have pretty eyes or pretty skin. Their ass looks great in a pair of jeans. Beautiful girls? Those are a lot rarer. They have all the things the pretty girls have, but it goes so much deeper. They're beautiful because of what is on the inside, their heart and soul. The way they care about more than just themselves. The way they make every day a little better just by being there. A guy is truly lucky when he meets a girl like that. I was truly lucky."

"Oh...Sam."

"Your sister is pretty, Linda, but you're more beautiful than she could ever be and...I love you."

Linda's eyes filled with tears, and she threw herself into her boyfriend's arms.

"Sam...Oh...God, Baby...I love you, too...I love you so much!"

The right time, after all.

Sam wiped at her tears with the back of his hand, smiling at her distress as she fought to gain control over her emotions run wild. She laughed self-consciously, reaching up to rub her nose.

"I must look like shit."

"No...you don't."

Her face took on an expectant look as Sam brought his lips to hers for a soft, gentle kiss.

They parted but immediately came back together, feeling the sudden rising heat between them that always seemed to trigger when they were alone. A desire both struggled not to give in to at times when more pressing real-life matters reared their ugly heads.

There were no such distractions to worry about now.

Linda sighed as Sam slid his tongue into her mouth, kissing her more deeply, ratcheting up the growing excitement between them. She pulled him closer, wrapping her arms around his young athletic body, joined her tongue to his in a slick, pleasurable dance.

Their soft moans filled the tiny kitchen, lips sliding around faster, tongues darting back and forth, breaths coming in noisy unison.

Sam broke free, bringing his warm, moist lips to Linda's neck, rubbing them on the silky flesh he found there. She held one hand to the back of his head, biting her lower lip as the passion inside her swelled.

"Sam...Baby...I need you."

He pulled back, eyes shining with the fire he felt for her but didn't bother to answer her with words. His actions spoke more than loudly enough.

Linda's expression registered surprise that quickly turned to mutual lust when Sam casually ripped her blouse open, sending buttons flying all over the tile floor.

"Oh! Sam!" she cried, giving him a wicked, inviting smile.

They had made love many times in the recent past, but with perhaps the exception of their first night together, they all paled in comparison with the way Sam Morrison took her at that moment.

Linda's feet left the kitchen floor as he lifted her and carried her straight backward, placing her on the edge of the counter, the sink right behind her. Her shirt ended up quickly tossed aside, and Sam didn't waste time with the hooks on her bra instead just yanking down both cups and covering her already fully erect, dark-pink nipples with his mouth, sucking them roughly, adding fast flicks of his tongue.

"Oh! God! YES!"

His hands were all over her breasts, squeezing them tight while he covered her areolas with hot kisses and long, sexy licks. Linda pulled his mouth back to hers, showing him just how turned on he was making her by almost choking him with her tongue in a wild, passionate French kiss. He let her off the narrow counter long enough for her to unzip her skirt and push it off on the floor while he removed his shirt and began to unbuckle his belt.

"Let me," she gasped, dropping to her knees.

Sam leaned slightly back to get a good view while his girlfriend hungrily engulfed his cock between her full, pink lips and started to suck him more frantically than ever. Linda was grunting like an animal in heat, mouth going fast and hard up and down his shaft, hands rubbing and massaging his cock and balls with such insistence it appeared like she was trying to swallow the whole package. He made to grab onto the counter with one hand, throwing his head back and gasping for breath.

"Jesus! Linda! Fuck! I've never seen you so hungry!"

"Ummmm...MMMpphhhh...Fuck, I want you so bad, Sam...I want to feel...UMMmmmm...Mmmmphhhmm...every inch of you!"

Her feet left the floor once again, Linda's tight ass deposited precariously on the edge of the sink while Sam pushed her legs apart. She was wearing a narrow thong that barely got in the way as he slid the thin piece of lacy silk aside and, with no hesitation, plunged his wet cock right into Linda's well-lubricated vagina. The puffy lips guarding her entrance parted wide and stretched almost obscenely around the base of his thick shaft as it rammed home, the swollen head burying itself deep.

"YES! OH FUCK! SAM!" screamed Linda.

They started to share a brutal looking fuck, bodies writhing on the kitchen counter, Sam's hips a blur between Linda's legs. Her cries of pleasure reverberated off the walls, mixing with Sam's grunts and groans into a symphony of aroused sexual passion.

At some point, Linda leaned further back to give Sam an even better angle, wanting him deeper, to feel all of him that she could. Inadvertently, her back hit the faucet sending cool water pouring into the basin. Taking a sudden inspiration from the sound of it, Sam reached behind her and filled his hands, promptly dumping it right onto her chest. Linda's nipples lept even further outward, areolas tightening into cherry-red circles. She let out her loudest cry yet when he quickly followed up by taking her now dripping breasts into his mouth, letting his warm tongue steal the chill from her tortured nips.

Linda returned the favor, reaching behind her to gather some water into her palms and spreading it all over Sam's chest, licking and kissing his stiff nipples. They began to rub each other with wet hands, sharing hot kisses moisened by the water that dripped from their damp hair.

Their sloppy, wet, fuck gathered speed, desperation written on Sam's face as his balls surged with the pent up need to release.

"Oh! Linda! LINDA! I...I can't stop it!"

"Cum inside me! Fill me, Sam! I want to feel you cum in me so bad! Look at me! Look in my eyes, Sam!"

He stared into his lover's wide eyes, seeing the fire certainly, the wildness of her need naked and bared to him, but there was something more there now. There was an even more profound intensity to her gaze, a longing that he realized only he could fill.

Him, Sam Morrison, the man she loved.

"I'm going to cum," he whispered tightly.

"So am I..." she gasped.

"Linda...Oh! Linda! I love youuuuuu!" he cried, arching his back and letting his cock explode as deep in her as he could.

"SAM! I feel it! Ah! So warm! Ohhhh! SAM! I love youuuuu!"

They clung to one another while their bodies shook, mutual orgasms making them tremble and strain, Sam's seed flooding Linda's womb in creamy waves.

"Sam...that was so good," said Linda quietly, leaning up to kiss his firm mouth.

He carefully brought her down off the cabinet, making sure she had good footing on the slippery floor before releasing her.

Linda turned to shut off the faucet then glanced around at her now somewhat water-logged kitchen.

"We made a mess."

"That's what I like about you, Sweetheart, nothing escapes you."

She laughed, throwing her arms around her boyfriend's neck.

"We can clean it up later. I think I want the comfort of a bed next."

"Whatever makes you happy."

"So young, and you've already figured out the secret of a good relationship."

It was Sam's turn to laugh while he lifted the woman he loved into his arms and carried her to the bedroom.

A NIGHT OUT -

Sam liked to study outside if the weather permitted and today had so far been gorgeous. He sat at a table near the student union flipping through a textbook while his roommate, Derek, lounged across from him, taking notes on a yellow legal pad.

"I don't know how I ever talked myself into the idea of going pre-med."

"I thought it was because you already had a leg up after being a medic in the army?" said Sam.

The fact that Derek had turned out to be four years older than him had come as a surprise. The gregarious youth came off as much younger, and Sam had to admit he had been a bit intimidated when he had first found out thinking his friend seemed so much more worldly to him now. Derek dismissed Sam's concerns with a wave of one meaty hand, explaining that his stint in the army had paid for his college and hadn't been all that exciting.

"I was a line medic. I wrapped a few broken bones, patched up some cuts and bruises. All of that is a long way from being a real doctor."

"You're a smart guy, Derek. If you put your mind to it, I have no doubt you will make a fine physician. Heck, think of all the pretty young nurses you'll be able to impress."

"It's one of the things that keeps me going," admitted Derek with a chuckle.

"You didn't say how dinner went with Linda's family? Were they shocked to find out she was dating a younger guy?"

Sam closed the book in front of him, leaning back and taking a deep breath.

I have to say it was probably one of the oddest dinners I've ever attended. Let me tell you, out of her family, Linda is the most normal one. The rest of them are all some level of nuts."

"Like how nuts?"

Sam filled him in briefly, including about how Linda's father had tried to buy him off.