A Tutor for Samuel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this all too much?" she asked quietly.

"Is all what too much?"

"My family. All this drama. I'm sure you never bargained on it when you got with me. I would understand if you were having second thoughts."

He muted the volume, shifting on the couch to look into Linda's worried eyes.

"Do you think you're going to get rid of me that easy? Every family has its drama. I only care about two things. You and I. Everything else is just the background noise of life. Sometimes it's a pleasant distraction, and sometimes it's a pain in the ass, but it doesn't change how I feel about you."

"You're too good to be true," she said, touching his face.

They shared a soft kiss and then another, lips sliding slowly together and parting.

"How heavy a sleeper is your brother?"

"Why? You plan on making some noise?"

"I think you might..." said Sam, pulling her closer.

"I love that confidence."

"Here's something else you'll love," he whispered, leaning in to kiss her neck.

"Oh...yes, please..." groaned Linda softly.

His tongue traced a hot line down toward her collar bone, making her shudder in Sam's strong arms. Those same strong arms that suddenly encircled her body and lifted her with ease.

"Where are we going?" she whispered.

"Somewhere we can drown out those constant moans of yours."

"I'm not the only one that makes some noise, you know!"

"I don't think you realize how loud you get," chuckled Sam.

Their destination turned out to be her bathroom, where Sam gave the shower handle a turn sending a cascade of warm water blasting outward. He turned and pulled Linda back to him, covering her rich, full lips with his and sliding quickly into a deep, passionate French kiss that made her knees shake. His hands slipped under he t-shirt, stripping it off over her head to expose the white, lacy bra she wore underneath.

"I never get tired of looking at you," he said in a voice that was growing thicker by the second.

Linda let out a long, ragged breath as Sam descended on her chest, divesting her of her bra's restraining material. A small avalanche of flesh was unleashed, her large, round tits bouncing free to come to rest on her chest. Sam covered her perfect mounds with his hands, squeezing them, making her already swollen, erect nipples leap out even further for his inspection. She couldn't hold back a louder groan when he began to suckle her deep, pink nips and was glad he had turned the shower on first.

"Told you..." he said with a grin, as she tried and failed to keep her voice down.

"Shut up and get in this shower with me," whimpered Linda.

Sam removed his clothes in record time.

The curtain parted, and they stepped in together, hot water splashing across their bodies. Linda took charge, wrapping her arms around Sam's neck and bringing his lips back to hers, kissing him deeply before breaking free to cover his hairy chest with more kisses, letting her tongue run over his six-pack abs as she sank to her knees. Sam's cock, long, fat and hard, dripped with water the reddish-purple head puffed up with blood from his arousal. She didn't break stride, taking him into her mouth, letting that sweet head run far into the back of her throat. Sam flinched, head falling back and a series of grunts and groans slipping past his lips while his girlfriend's head bobbed up and down between his legs.

"Now who's making noise?" she teased, letting his slick, spit-covered cock pop free.

Sam's answer was to scoop her back into his arms, lifting her body and pushing her against the tile beneath the pouring shower head. Water broke around her breasts like boulders in the rapids of a mighty river. He lowered her onto his erect penis, the fleshy head sinking into her pink flesh.

"Ah! Sam..." she moaned, grabbing onto his shoulders.

He made hot, desperate love to her, pounding her tight pussy, the heat of the shower nothing compared to the heat coming off their writhing bodies. Linda bit her lower lip, barely able to take the intensity of the waves of pleasure that ran wildly through her body. It had never been like this before with anyone. Sam was taking her to plateaus of wanton, naked desire she hadn't known existed. Her breathing became ragged, hips thrusting forward to meet her boyfriend's powerful thrusts, wet skin smacking loudly in the confines of her small bathroom.

"Oh! MY! FUCKING GOD! SAM! It's...so...SO GOOD...So good with you! AH! I'm going to cream your cock so hard!" cried Linda, digging her nails into his broad shoulders.

He pressed his mouth to hers, and she took his tongue gratefully, desperate to stifle the scream that threatened to break out from inside her chest. Their movements became faster, water thrown free to splatter against the shower curtain. They moaned together into one another's mouths, reaching their limit at the same time, unrestrained feelings of sweet release shooting through their coupled bodies, one hard orgasm after another, making them tremble. Sam's quivering prick strained and erupted with a fountain of steamy cum that coated Linda's insides. He held her close, waiting until they could both stand before lowering her back down so that her feet found the shower floor. The whole time their lips never parted.

"I love you, Linda," said Sam tenderly, stroking her face with the back of his hand.

"I love you," she echoed, putting her hand over his, leaning up to kiss him again.

"Do you want me to wash you off?" she offered after they moved away from one another.

"Did you think we were done getting dirty?" Sam asked with a raised brow.

"I guess not..." replied Linda happily as he led her back into his embrace.

Economics lectures were easily Sam's least favorite, and this one was no exception. Professor Reinhardt had been droning on for the better part of an hour in his clipped German accent, while Sam fought to stay awake. He looked at his watch, happy to see that only a few minutes remained before he would be released from this torture.

As soon as the professor wound down, Sam was up and collecting his notes, making a hasty exit.

It had been more than a week since Trevor's unfortunate run-in at the club, and he was healing fast, thankfully. The bruises on his face were already almost gone, and he was getting around much better now with the soreness fading from his ribs. He was still tender to the touch to be sure, but it looked as if he would be able to return home soon. This was good news to Sam and Linda also because they had found their sex life greatly curtailed by Trevor's arrival.

The crowd of students thinned out as he moved past the student union headed for the parking lot. He hadn't had time to visit his girlfriend in the last few days due to his class load and her work, but he knew she was supposed to get off early today, and he was looking forward to popping by and spending some time with her. The drive over didn't take long, and he parked across the street from her apartment complex, making his way on foot.

Linda had given him a key, so there was no need to knock, and he let himself in, enjoying the cool air-conditioned interior.

The apartment was quiet, Trevor's door shut, and no sound was coming from the other side. This wasn't unusual. Sam had discovered that Trevor was quite the night-owl, often napping during the day and staying up until all hours. It was one of the things that had made having sex with Linda difficult.

Leaving his book bag on the couch, he made his way to the kitchen for a soft drink.

Sam was just about to pull the tab when the door to Linda's bedroom opened, but it wasn't his girlfriend that came walking out.

It was her sister, Gina, clad only in a white towel, using a smaller one to dry her hair. She stopped in surprise, a smile lighting her face when she recognized her guest.

"Sam! I wasn't expecting you."

"I wasn't expecting you either. I just stopped by because Linda usually gets off early on Thursdays."

"Yeah, actually she got held up tutoring one of her kids. I decided to do some aerobics here while I waited since I was going to miss my class. I got all sweaty, and I didn't figure Linda would mind if I used her shower."

"How's Trevor?" asked Sam, trying to avert his eyes from Gina's semi-naked form.

She seemed to sense his discomfort, and it clearly amused her. Rather than return to the bedroom to put her clothes back on, she came closer, still rubbing at her wet hair.

"Doing much better, sleeping right now. He was never a day person. I swear, I think that boy is part vampire."

"He's not the only one."

"I beg your pardon?" asked Gina, turning her head to let the water run out of one ear.

"Nothing. I guess if you got this, I'll just catch up with Linda later," said Sam, moving toward his book bag. Gina neatly side-stepped, cutting him off.

"You're always in such a rush. I get the feeling sometimes that you don't like me, Sam?"

"I like you just fine. I...just have some homework I need to get to."

"Do I make you nervous?"

"I'm not sure what you mean?"

"Oh...I think you do. You haven't been able to take your eyes off me since I walked through that door. It doesn't bother me, you know. I like the way you look at me..."

"I wasn't looking at you anyway, special, Gina. I mean, you are just wearing a towel. That is kind of unusual, so I suppose I was staring at that but don't get the wrong idea."

"Oh! Sam! You are so precious. I love this shy boy routine."

"I'm not shy. I was just being honest," he retorted.

"Honest? So...you honestly wouldn't want to see a bit more...like if this towel was to slip accidentally?"

Gina reached up and unhooked the corner of the towel where she had tucked it in to hold it around her middle, letting the upper half slip down enough to expose the creamy tops of her huge breasts.

"What happened to turning over a new leaf?" asked Sam, swallowing hard and wanting to avert his eyes that had seemed to take on a mind of their own and stayed glued to Gina's body.

"I want to be a good girl, Sam, but it's not easy with you around. Don't you...think I'm just, maybe, a little bit desirable?"

Gina let the towel slip a bit more, coming open in the middle to reveal her stomach, she had to hold both sides now to keep it from falling away entirely.

"This isn't going to happen, Gina. So you can stop playing games," said Sam as sternly as he could manage, which wasn't much, his voice sounding weak and high pitched, not manly at all.

"We're all alone, Sam. No one has to know. You can't tell me you're not at least a little curious about what it would be like to be with me? I promise you, whatever my sister can do, I can do much, much better...and as for our bodies, does Linda's compare?"

Gina dropped the towel.

Sam had to give her credit. Gina had the kind of body men in the past had crossed oceans and fought wars to claim. Her breasts were much larger than Linda's but surprisingly firm, sitting high and wide on her chest. If they were surgically enhanced, it had been done in such a professional way he couldn't tell. They were symmetrical and round with large, wine-red areolas covered in tiny love bumps and small but very pert nipples that poked out invitingly from their centers. Unlike Linda, Gina shaved carefully between her legs, turning her pubic hairs into a single thin landing strip that seemed to point the way to her pouty, dark pink labia. She didn't have an ounce of fat on her frame, and her skin was a flawless, creamy white all the way to her toes.

Licking her thick lips, Linda's sister started to close the gap between them.

"I've wanted you since I first saw you at my house. We could be so good together...I can just feel it."

She stopped less than an arm's length away, nibbling on her lower lip and managing to look like a lost, virginal young waif.

"Don't think, Sam. Just go with what you desire...Take me to bed...I promise you won't be the same after..."

Gina started to move toward him, put her hands on his chest, darkly painted nails running across his shirt up toward his neck. Her mouth was moving toward his, lips parting for a forbidden kiss.

It would have been so easy to give in. Gina was a stunning woman, and Sam had no doubt she had probably forgotten more about giving pleasure than he would ever know.

He put his hands on top of hers, squeezed them lightly. Gina took it as a good sign and smiled seductively.

"I'm going to make you cum so hard you'll forget your own name," she whispered.

"No."

Her eyes had been fluttering shut, head moving upwards toward Sam's when his single spoken word stopped her.

Sam took her hands off his chest and pushed them away, taking a step back.

"I don't want this, Gina. I never did. Go put your clothes on before Linda shows up. You know Linda, right? Your sister. The woman I'm in love with."

Her face registered shock. In all her years, Gina Siler had never been turned down by a man before, and she simply was not prepared to process that happening now.

"Are you serious? You would rather have Linda than me?"

"Yes," said Sam with absolute conviction.

"You aren't farsighted, are you? I mean, you can see my body, right?"

"The very fact you would say something like that just underlines how shallow you are, Gina. Christ! I've stepped in deeper puddles."

That did it.

Gina's eyes flashed with angry fire. He was pretty sure it was the first real emotion he had seen her display.

"Fuck you, Sam!" she snapped, spinning on her heel.

"I already told you. No thanks!" said Sam to her back as she fled into Linda's bedroom.

"That went well," he said to the closed door.

Not knowing what else to do, Sam let himself out, failing to notice Trevor's bedroom door that had parted a crack during he and Gina's exchange, opening the rest of the way. Trevor stood there looking back and forth between the closed door to Linda's bedroom and the front door that Sam had exited through, stroking his jaw in thought before chuckling to himself and returning to bed.

LIFE OF THE PARTY -

The following weekend, Trevor returned to his parent's home, much to Linda's relief and just in time for her coming home party. Marion Siler had spared no expense to welcome her youngest daughter back, and the guest list was filled with prominent members of local high society. Given the nature of the gathering, it was a black-tie affair, and Sam stood in the mirror, struggling to put his on.

"Let me help you," said Linda with an impatient click of her tongue.

"Sorry, I haven't attended a lot of affairs where I needed to wear a tuxedo," groused Sam.

"You look very handsome in it. At least you will when we get your tie on straight."

"I'm glad you like it because I feel like I'm slowly being crushed in this thing."

"Tuxedos are supposed to look good, not necessarily feel good."

"Then, it's doing its job."

Linda stepped back, eying her handiwork.

"There! Perfect! You'll be the hottest guy there."

"With the hottest girlfriend," he added.

Linda was dressed to the nines in an outfit similar to what she had worn to their first date at Antonio's all those months ago, simple black lace that conformed perfectly to her figure.

A knock at the door cut off Linda's reply, and Sam strolled over to open the door revealing the grimacing face of his roommate.

"This party better be worth me forcing myself into this outfit of torture!" groused Derek, pulling at the tight collar on his tuxedo.

"We thought you would enjoy a night of rubbing elbows with the rich and filthy. At least the food should be good," said Sam, slapping his buddy on the shoulder.

"My parent always put out a good spread; it's true. We thought inviting you would be a nice reward for helping with Trevor," threw in Linda.

"I'm just kidding. I appreciate the invite. It beats Pop-Tarts and cold spaghetti at the dorm. Are we ready to roll?"

"That we are!" said Linda, reaching for her keys.

"Shotgun!" yelled Derek.

"Nice try," laughed Sam, indicating with a wave of his thumb where his buddy would be sitting on the ride out.

Derek proved to be just as impressed with the vast edifice that was the Siler's home as Sam had been.

"I feel like I'm in an episode of 'Downton Abbey,'" he said, exiting the car to look in awestruck wonder at the house Linda had grown up in.

"You watched 'Downton Abbey?'"

Derek looked a bit sheepish but nodded, "Yeah...My mom loved that show and made me watch it with her."

"Made you? I'll bet..."

A valet took Linda's keys, raising an eyebrow at her car that certainly didn't look very impressive in line with the more expensive vehicles driven by the other party-goers.

They made their way inside to find tables bulging with various extravagant foods. There seemed to be a certain theme to each one, and Derek made a beeline for a table that was covered with seafood dishes from crab wraps to giant prawns in some sort of white wine sauce. He returned with a heaping plate that made both Sam and Linda laugh.

"I have a thing for seafood, okay?" said Derek.

"I can see that. Just save some for the rest of us."

Derek made to reply to Sam's barb when Trevor came sweeping up to them arms extended wide as if he was going to gather them all into a giant hug. Unlike the other attendee's he had disdained the traditional tuxedo and gone with an all-white jacket and dress pants that made him look like he was ready for a night at the disco, circa 1977.

"Awesome! My two favorite people and the man who saved my life! This party is looking up!"

"I hardly saved your life, but I will gladly take the credit," laughed Derek.

"Oh! Such modesty. That's what I like best about you," shot back Trevor, though his eyes roved over Derek's muscular young body, saying something different entirely.

"I see you decided that the tuxedo look wasn't for you," observed Linda.

"Can't help it. I always feel the need to stand out."

"I doubt anyone wouldn't notice you," said Derek, eliciting a sly smile from Trevor.

"Trevor! Your mom wants to talk to you in the kitchen!" called Lizzie, breezing by with a large platter of lobster tails in her hands.

"Rats! It's always something. You three don't have all the fun without me. I'll be back in two shakes!"

Trevor was gone just as quickly as he had come, in a breathless rush.

"He has a lot of energy," commented Derek.

"Been that way, his whole life. He's a human dynamo," agreed Linda.

The sound of music drew the trio outside, where they discovered a live orchestra playing for an appreciative crowd of guests. Part of the back lawn had been converted into a dance floor, and a few couples were taking advantage of it.

Sam bowed formally, extending his hand to Linda.

"Would the lady care to dance?"

Linda giggled like a schoolgirl, taking his hand in hers.

"Yes...the lady very much would."

While Derek watched, they joined the growing crowd on the dance floor, cutting such a cute figure that they drew smiles from many of the older couples.

"We're getting stared at," noted Linda.

"They've probably never seen such a strikingly beautiful girl before."

"Sam! Don't make me blush!" said Linda, ducking her head bashfully.

"I'm only speaking the truth."

She pulled her gaze back up and favored her boyfriend with a brilliant smile, "I don't remember the last time I felt this happy."

"I hope I had something to do with that?"

"You had everything to do with it, Sam."

"I wish your dad looked half as happy as you do."

Sam turned Linda around so that she could see what he had observed already, her dad scowling at the edge of the dance floor, clearly not thrilled at the sight of the two of them together.

"Don't worry about my dad. He's had that same sour look plastered to his face since I was a teenager."

Despite Linda's dismissal, Sam couldn't help but be intimidated. James Siler was very good at delivering a mean look.