A Tutor for Samuel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pleasure was almost too much.

"Ah...AH! Shit! Linda! You're so good! Ah! Fuck! That feels so good. You have no idea! AH! FUCK! YES!"

She slowed, using her free hand to feel Sam's drum-tight sack confirming her suspicion that he was close to filling her mouth with his seed. Part of her wanted that, would have relished sucking this hairy young cock clean, but her body needed so much more from him.

Sam's eyes opened at the popping sound of Linda, releasing his straining penis from her mouth. She was still stroking it, looking up from her knees at him with a face contorted into a mask of lust-filled need.

"I need you to take me to bed, Sam. Please..."

They hit the bed together a half-second later, Sam nearly ripping Linda's panties trying to get them off. He might not have been with a lot of women, but he was sure he had never seen one as wet as Linda Siler was right at that moment, likely he imagined, most men would have said the same. Her vagina, lightly covered in dark-brown hair, was a sea of gleaming, slippery, female juice that ran down onto her thighs. He could smell the tart odor, and it served to make him even more excited.

Linda watched from her back as Sam spread her legs. He started to move up as if he was going to mount her body, and she was so ready for that to happen, but he stopped half-way and leaned down to kiss her stomach instead. She drew in a sharp breath while he worked his way down, returning her earlier favor by running his tongue into her belly-button, then continuing down further still. It was clear where he was headed, and she started to tremble in anticipation. At his best, Greg had been indifferent about oral pleasure on a woman, and Linda missed it more than she could say.

"Oh...OH! Sweet fucking Jesus! Sam! Ahhhh! GOD!" she cried, making fists in the bed covers.

Sam buried his face in all that warm nectar and licked Linda's pussy with wide-eyed enthusiasm. Her back arched off the bed, and he was treated to the glorious sounds of her desperate cries for more as he made dessert of her sloppy love hole. It didn't take a genius to find her clitoris, she had a much larger one than any girl he had been with before, and pressing his tongue to it made her thrash that much harder much to his delight. He managed to stretch his arms up to reach her chest and began to knead the doughy flesh of her mounds, playing with her nipples while he feasted on her dripping pink slit.

"Sam! SAM! Baby! Christ...Sam, if you don't...don't stop...soon...You're going...going to...make me cream...AH! FUCK! I'm going to cum all over your face, Sam!"

"Promise?" he asked playfully from between her legs.

A hot, creeping tingle ran from between Linda's legs right up into her stomach, the herald of her orgasm. A call she had not heard for more years than she cared to admit, at least not brought on by a man who wanted no more than to please her. She bit her lip, struggled to hold it back, wanting this to last and last. Sam seemed to sense her reluctance and didn't make things easy. He started to suck gently right on her clit, and that proved to be more than she could take. A violent ripple shot up her body, a tremor of pleasure that was followed by another and still another until the whole thing became a cascade of pleasure she couldn't contain.

"Oh My God! OH MY GOD! Ah! Sam! It's been so long! GOD! SO LONG! Ahhh! Sam, I'm going to cum! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!" she screamed.

Linda threw her head back, arching her body off the bed as she orgasmed so hard it made her feel like she was going to explode. The feeling went on so long it became hard to breathe, and she was gasping for air by the time it subsided, dropping weakly back onto the bed.

Sam was grinning from between her legs as if he had just won first prize at a carnival.

"I guess you were right. Maybe I should have slowed down?" he asked.

"Come here, Sam," she said in a low, commanding voice.

His expression was still smiling, but his eyes grew more serious as he climbed up her naked body until they were looking into each other's flushed, shining faces.

He tensed when she reached down and took hold of his rock hard penis, guiding him toward her wet, creamy, very ready vagina.

They both gasped at the same time when their flesh was joined, Linda feeling the throbbing warmth of a lover's cock for the first time since slinging her wedding ring into a river almost a decade ago. It was even sweeter than she recalled, probably because it was Sam.

"Linda...It's so warm inside you...You feel so good..." he moaned quietly.

"So do you. Uh! Sam...I forgot it could be this way. I need you...I need you so much."

There was a little pain. His penis stopping about half-way in as her body fought to accustom itself to a new and much larger visitor, but in due course, Sam sunk fully into her, bottoming out and making her sigh when he hit the deepest part.

"Good God! You're so far in me! Ah...Sam...Sam...Hurry...I need this more than you know..."

Sam rose on his arms, driving his hips into motion, slow thrusts that pushed his thick cock deeper, spread her long-neglected pussy open further, touched centers of pleasure long left bereft of a lovers caress. Linda pulled her legs back, wanting more, wanting to take every inch that she could. She was dying to feel this fat, steel-hard, young cock fuck her fast and deep..

"That's it! More! More Sam! Give it to me! Ah! Sweet God! Yes! YES! YES! Oh, Sam! You feel so good!"

Fuck Jennifer Masterson. Sam couldn't imagine a woman looking hotter than Linda did right then, her sweet, sexy breasts bouncing with each thrust, her beautiful face looking up at him with an expression of wonder at how he was making her feel. The heat of her silky insides seemed to grow the more he pushed, a lovely friction that was like an itch he had to keep scratching harder and harder. A profound urge to pick up the pace settled over him, and his body responded, quicker still, deep thrusts that made his balls slap against Linda's puffy labia. He was getting close now. Balls tight. It was becoming hard to think, hard to focus, everything that he was being drawn down into a single point of pressure.

"Linda...LINDA! Ah! I can't...I'm close..." he managed to gasp out.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Please, Sam!" she begged.

"Linda, it's too much...It feels too good inside you I...I...AH! LINDA! LINDA!"

Sam's eyes snapped shut, and his cock exploded into jerking, throbbing motion, spewing thick gobs of semen into Linda's steamy insides. The warmth spread into her, the feeling of his release triggering her body into another violent, Earth-shaking orgasm.

They came together, bodies straining, clinging tight to each other, looking into one another's eyes and seeing their feelings returned in full measure.

"I'm cumming, Sam! I'm cumming with you!" gasped Linda, reaching up to hold his head closer so that their faces were inches apart.

"Oh! Linda..."

Sam could have stayed like that forever, caught in a perfect moment so intense with a woman that had opened his eyes to wonders he didn't know existed. A woman he was fast coming to believe was more important to him than he had thought possible when they first met.

They collapsed onto one another, lungs heaving, trying to bring their bodies back under some semblance of control.

Sam rolled onto his back, tugging Linda after him and wrapping her in his arms, feeling the beating of her heart, smelling that wildflower scent he was coming to associate with her.

"Are you okay?" he asked when she was silent for what seemed to him too long.

"I'm sorry. I was just thinking."

"I know a man should never ask, but thinking about what?"

"That I never imagined I would feel this way again."

"I hope it's a good feeling."

Linda sat up enough to turn her head and look into Sam's eyes.

"It's a perfect feeling."

He reached up and did something he had been longing to do for weeks, run his thumb across her soft, full, lower lip.

"You're so beautiful, Linda."

"I don't think you felt that way when I was running around in sweatpants and baggy t-shirts."

"You were trying to hide from me. I told you that game is only fun if someone comes looking."

"I'm glad you did, Sam."

"Me too."

"You seem kind of fascinated with my lips," she noted.

"They are sublimely soft."

"Feel free to kiss them all you want."

"I don't mind if I do."

Sam pulled her to him again, mashing his mouth on hers, letting the touch of her slick, warm, full lips send his cock soaring back to its extreme length. They kissed hungrily, with a need for each other that was almost frightening in its intensity. Linda slipped a hand down, confirming what she already suspected.

"Um...Sam...I can't believe you're hard again."

"Too soon?"

"Are you kidding? I've got nine years to make up for, Sweetie. Let me on top this time."

He lay back and marveled at how sexy Linda looked as she mounted his revived penis. The sight of the fat purple head slipping between her pussy lips made him sigh in quiet satisfaction, and the feeling of that same tight pussy squeezing him in its slippery embrace made him groan loudly.

"Feel good to be inside me?"

"You have no idea."

Linda put her hands on his chest and started to ride, letting her hips grind her clitoris on the base of his thick shaft.

"Good! God! Sam...It feels so good to fuck you!" she gasped.

"You look so hot like this, I could just lay back and watch you fuck all night," said Sam admiring the way her sweet, round tits swayed up and down, her areolas and nipples darkening from deep pink to rosy red.

"I...don't think...either of us...could last...that long," she replied breathlessly.

He couldn't help himself and reached up to play with her breasts, rolling her nipples with his thumbs, pulling on them.

"Careful! That's a sure-fire way to send me off!" warned Linda.

"Is that right?"

She wasn't kidding as he discovered when she had another screaming orgasm thirty seconds later prompted by his rough nipple play. Sam joined her not long after, filling her tight hole with more of his sticky white spunk while she writhed and moaned on top of him.

They cuddled again afterward, basking in the afterglow of a night neither of them wanted to end.

FINAL EXAM -

All good things do end, though, and the next morning came far too early as far as Linda was concerned.

Sam was still sleeping peacefully next to her. He had called his dad the night before, and though she had not heard the whole conversation, she suspected that he had lied about where he was spending the night. That wasn't what bothered her. She would have told him to do that very thing if he had asked her advice. She was certainly not ready to confront Sam's father over her sudden relationship with his college-age son.

No. Her problem was much more immediate and undeniable.

How to deal with what was happening with her and Sam?

A part of her wanted just to let it happen. They were attracted to each other and, God knows, she had been lonely for a very long time.

Then again, he was just a kid. An incredibly handsome, athletic, sweet, and kind kid who could fuck her brains...

"Okay! That isn't helping," she said to herself while turning her back on Sam's sleeping form so she could stop thinking about how freaking sexy he looked naked on top of her covers.

"You're up early," said Sam sleepily from behind her when her stirring on the bed pulled him from his slumber.

"Uh...yeah...I like to get my day started early sometimes," she said awkwardly while getting up and fetching her robe from off the back of her bathroom door.

"I hope you aren't covering up on my account?" joked Sam from the bed, watching Linda struggled to pull her robe on over her naked body.

"No...I just don't typically walk around my house naked."

"Maybe you should. You won't get any complaints from me."

Linda tried to turn but felt color quickly coming to her cheeks and a very unladylike warmth spreading between her legs.

"Jesus Christ! Why does he have to look so good!" she moaned in her head, turning back around.

"You should probably get home. Your dad might start to worry about you."

"It wouldn't be the first time I stayed out all night. He's fine as long as I call."

Sam got out of the bed and came over to her, trying to put his arms around her, but she stepped back.

"What's wrong? Did I say something in my sleep? Did you not like the thing I did with my pinky? Because I got that off a website, and I know not every girl enjoys it."

"What!? No...You didn't talk in your sleep, and I didn't mind the pinky thing just warn me before you do it again."

"So, what's the problem?"

"This is just a lot for me to process. I've been alone for a long time and then all of a sudden you're here, and we had one kind of relationship, and then we're having a very different one and...It's just really confusing. Then there's the fact that you're so much younger. I don't know, Sam. It's just a lot, okay."

"You know the problem with smart people?"

"What?"

"They think too damn much."

He didn't let her get away this time, pulling her close to him, after a brief struggle she gave up, and let him hold her.

"What happens now?" she whispered while he stroked her hair.

"How would you feel about being my girlfriend? I have an opening in that particular area."

"Be serious, Sam."

"I am serious unless you think this was just a one night stand, in which case I'm going to be insulted at being used in such a high-handed fashion."

Linda couldn't help but giggle at that, smacking Sam on the chest.

"Look. Don't make such a big deal out of this thing. I like you, and you have good taste since I sense that you like me as well, so let's just see where things go."

"I don't know, Sam..."

"Don't overthink, Linda. Now. How hot do you like your showers?"

"We're going to take one together?"

"I like my girlfriends to shower with me. Sorry. Consider it a perk of the job."

Linda started to argue, but somehow Sam managed to get her robe off while she was trying to make a point, and it turned out to be hard to argue when a man is kissing your breasts. They ended up in the shower together, where it took a very long time for either of them to get clean.

When Sam left later that morning, Linda watched him go and wondered where this was going and what she would do next. The whole idea of being his girlfriend was tempting, she had been more lonely than she ever realized, and being around Sam had awakened the woman in her she thought long since gone away. Still, she doubted Sam was seeing the reality of their situation.

"He's a romantic. He'll only see the happy ending, but one of us has to be a realist," she said out loud as she cleaned her kitchen.

It was hard to sell herself on that, though, when she felt so happy for the first time in ages.

Things didn't get any easier when Sam returned two days later for his next lesson.

Linda had been busy at school and hadn't seen him in the interim. She had wanted to keep things low-key after their last meeting but couldn't resist making herself look nice for him. This turned out to be a less than optimal situation when it came to creating a learning environment.

"Sam...I know what you're doing," said Linda, her voice slightly muffled from behind the book she was reading.

They were sitting on the couch together, but Linda had taken a position on the far end with her back against the arm trying to read while she had Sam building a Hertzsprung-Russell diagram of the twenty brightest stars as seen from the Earth. It was an excellent way to see stellar evolution play out, but Sam was finding it hard to concentrate on his lesson. She hadn't made things easy by putting on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt that fit, hugging her round breasts very nicely. Her makeup wasn't as elaborate as it had been on their date, but it still made her eyes jump out, and her lips look inviting colored a frosty shade of pink.

For the third time in the last hour, Sam was trying to slide a hand up her calve toward the back of her thigh.

"I can't help it if you're so distracting," he wailed pitifully.

"You should have your focus on that diagram. They will probably want you to do one on your final."

"Then it's a good thing you won't be in the room for it, or I wouldn't be able to concentrate on that either."

Linda smiled behind her book. She didn't want to encourage him, but it was hard to ignore how good all this attention made her feel.

He grabbed her legs suddenly and yanked her entirely down the couch, so her ass hit his thigh, and she lay prostrate next to him.

"Sam!" she giggled as he grabbed her by the waist and lifted her into his lap.

Linda tossed the book aside, giving up.

She looked down into his handsome face and sighed, "You're turning into a difficult student."

"I'm sorry to be such a pain. Can you forgive me?" he asked in a teasing voice.

"I'll try," she replied, putting her arms around his neck and giving him a taste of those frosty lips he had been dying for all night. The kissing quickly escalated, and Linda breathed in sharply, feeling a spark of arousal ignite in her stomach while her young lover rubbed his lips in a slow arc around hers reveling in all that smooth, creamy flesh.

"You really should be studying..." she whispered when they briefly parted.

"I am studying. I'm studying a particularly beautiful part of the universe. Don't interrupt an astronomer at their work," said Sam with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

She tried to push the argument, but Sam cut her off with another kiss. This one much more profound and involving his tongue. Linda's willpower started to crumble under the passionate assault, and she soon found her shirt off on the floor and Sam's mouth all over her breasts after he yanked down the cups holding them captive.

"Jesus! Sam! You know just how to turn me on!" she moaned while he feasted on her swollen nipples, teasing the hot pink knots with his teeth.

"I love to kiss your breasts, Linda. They are so sweet."

The way he was sucking and kneading her mounds started to drive her mad with the urge to feel him inside her again. She stood up from his lap long enough to unbutton and remove her shorts and panties before making Sam lay back and raise his hips to do the same. His shorts were tight enough that his underwear came off with them, his fat, hairy, young cock slapping on his stomach as they came free. Linda bit her lower lip, the spark inside her rapidly fanning into a flame. She kissed her way up the inside of Sam's thigh, making him groan and shift on the couch when she got close to that stiff pole between his legs. He let out an explosive breath when she licked it from balls to tip, slowly running her tongue around the pulsing head. The slightly musky smell just turned her on all the more, and she paused to tickle the underside of it with slow, rubs from the flat of her tongue.

"Christ Almighty, Linda! Ah! That feels good!"

"Yeah...Do you like the way I play with your cock, Sam?"

"Yes...so much."

Her heart raced, body trembling, her excitement feeding on his and building ever higher. Sam's cry of pleasure sounded loudly in the room as she engulfed his warm prick in her mouth, letting it sink toward the back of her throat. It tasted so good, the thick veins massaging the insides of her cheeks while she made her mouth slide along its length. He put one hand on the back of her head while using the other to hang on to the couch. His cries got even louder.

"Ah! Dammit! Linda! You're making my balls scream! Ah! FUCK! Yes...Ah! Damn, Baby!"

Linda touched his sack with her free hand, the one not stroking his cock in tandem with her sliding mouth. They were so hard, surging against her fingertips. He was close.