A Tutor for Samuel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This probably isn't the best place for a reunion."

"We'll have plenty of time for that," she said.

"Oh?"

"I'm not going back. I was planning on staying in town and looking for work. It's a college town, and I'm an alumnus. I'm sure I can find something."

"Seriously?"

"Assuming you still have an opening for a girlfriend? I was rather hoping to apply."

"Oh, Linda. That's one job you're guaranteed."

"I know you're busy, and I have to find a hotel. Can we meet later for dinner?" she asked hopefully.

"Absolutely. I can't wait."

Linda came in for another hug, loving the feel of Sam's body on hers once again.

"What about your family?"

"One hurdle at a time, but I'm not afraid of you meeting them. I'm done being afraid of Gina."

She touched his face and risked one last kiss.

"I'll see you later."

Sam watched her walk away, unable to keep a huge grin off his face. When he turned around, he found Derek standing just outside the fire door with his arms crossed, looking surprised, and raising an eyebrow.

"You realized that incest thing was just a joke, right?"

"It's okay, Derek, that wasn't my mother," laughed Sam patting his roommate on the shoulder.

"Older sister? cousin? Hey, I don't judge."

Sam shook his head, and when he answered he loved the way the words sounded, "That, Derek, was my girlfriend."