A Twin Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedheat
marriedheat
869 Followers

By the time we hit Las Vegas, I had several orgasms from Brian's fingers and at least three from fucking myself with the vibrator. Two stops on secluded dirt roads for a good long fuck was very satisfying. I love having him buried inside me, pumping my wet pussy, filling me with his cum. Lucky bastard also got a few hummers as he drove. We felt like newlyweds without the wedding. We couldn't get enough.

We passed through Las Vegas then stopped to view Hoover Dam. The desert air around Las Vegas in the middle of the day was a lot warmer with a bit of a nip in the air. When we made the short hike from the parking lot to the new bridge overlook, I wanted to show off my body to my brother lover but found my effort a bit embarrassing.

I didn't count on the swirling winds constantly blowing my dress up and exposing my ass and pussy to the world. Brian didn't mind. In fact, when the wind would die down, he made sure to lift my dress at the most inappropriate times. We gave a few people a pretty good view of my wares. Em-Bare-Assing? Sure. But we laughed like kids each time someone was flashed.

We got back in the car and settled in for the last five hours. It was getting dark and we were both tired. We talked a lot while simply holding hands or fondling and caressing each other. We were close. We talked a little about the seriousness of our situation and how we needed to be careful at home with our siblings and mom and dad around us. We agreed we couldn't have sex without going out somewhere secluded or if the family was gone somewhere and we had time. NO QUICKIES just because. This was going to be hard.

We never got around to whatever it was Brian was keeping from me. The day was so much fun, I didn't want to spoil things by bringing it up. Besides, if he pressed me too hard, I may have had to tell him what I was hiding from him. We didn't need either of those issues to ruin a perfect day together. After all, this is probably the only "honeymoon" we'd ever get.

About an hour before getting into Phoenix, I was feeling horny and wanted one last taste of cock. I removed my seatbelt and pushed Brian's shorts down to free his delicious manhood. I sucked him into my mouth and tasted what remained of my pussy juice on him. How fuckin sexy is that?

I took my time as I wanted this final blowjob of the trip to last until we were almost home. I swirled my tongue around the head, took him as deep as I could, sucked and fondled his balls. Meanwhile, he finger-fucked me and used my vibrator on me. I had several small orgasms as he attended to my pussy. And ass.

Yes, my ass. Fuckin bad to the bone, this boy. He continually used my flowing pussy juices to lubricate his finger then rimmed me. To be honest, all my small orgasms were because I was so turned on as I imagined his cock sliding into and fucking my ass. Up until yesterday, the thought of anal sex disgusted me.

Maybe it's been my boyfriends who disgusted me, I thought.

As we reached the outskirts of the city, he fingered my cunt and rubbed my clit. He slipped the tip of a finger into my ass a few more times. I was so hot I started cumming as he rubbed my clit fast and hard. I'll be damned, but I squirted again. All over the seat. Luckily, we had napkins from a stop at a fast food joint and I was able to clean it up. I'm sure anyone riding in the car for the next few days would smell my sex. I didn't care.

After I came down from my orgasm, I redoubled my efforts on his cock. About twenty minutes before we were to arrive home, he shot his cum in my mouth. I swallowed most of it. A little dribbled out and rested on my chin. When I sat up, Brian saw it, beckoned me to him, and licked it off. He then kissed me and shared his cum with me.

Oh my God, he almost made me cum again. Given time, I would've fucked his brains out right there. This would be a hard week -- difficult too <wink>. I didn't know how I was going to keep my hands, and my cunt, off him.

We pulled into a gas station about a mile from home, and both went into the restrooms, cleaned ourselves up, put on underwear, then made the last leg of our journey. About a block from home, I leaned over to whisper in my sweet lover's ear.

"I kinda lied to you yesterday," I admitted. He looked at me funny. "You asked if I like ass play. I told you the thought of anal sex disgusts me."

"And ..." he coaxed.

"Well, that part is true. The thought has always disgusted me."

"And ..." he coaxed again.

"But ..." I giggled, teasing him.

"But? But as in butt? But what?"

With perfect timing, we pulled into the driveway at home. With my hand squeezing his cock, and my lips with direct contact on his ear, I whispered, "Well, whenever you want to fuck my ass, I'll let you." I quickly jumped from the car and ran into the house.

####

Thanks for reading. Please rate the story and give plenty of feedback.

In fact, speaking of rating. If you read this and rate it less than a 5, please leave me feedback to let me know what I could have done to earn a 5 from you. I' love a 5 but being a better writer is more important. Let me know what could've been better. Thanks.

marriedheat
marriedheat
869 Followers