All Comments on 'A Twist in the (Very Sexy) Tail'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
Sorry

I just could not get into this, this does not seem to be the Hev we all come to know and love, I have tried to get into this story but after reading it a few times I just can't get into it I know Hev's story, and I can't wait to read more of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not sorry

It may be a departure, but I actually can really get into this. Whether she has met her match or not time will tell but clearly she has unleashed pent up desires in a woman who for the the first time feels like a sexual being. Personally, I can’t wait to see where this goes.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Jenorma

I'm sorry it didn't work for you. Hev will be more of her old self in the follow-up.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

I'm glad you enjoyed it. More will follow before very long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very not sorry

I really enjoyed. It's still the Hev I've come to love, although with some slight variations. I'm confident she'll get herself together. Looking forward to next part. You never disappoint.

SB

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous (SB)

Thank you for enjoying it. Without giving too much away, the follow-up is going to have a twist at the start rather than the end. And yes, Hev will be very much back on form.

AnonymousWriter244AnonymousWriter244about 6 years ago
Good story.

Hev in love again? It was before "Heather falls in love" series of course, how silly of me. I am afraid we all know how this will end. I see you are developing her more as a sensitive woman than a superheroine. I like this Hev more, she has weakness we can relate. I wonder what are you planning for Viola, in this tale she seems to stand in her own way. Are you going to give her a solo story some day? I guess she doesn't deserve to be ditched into oblivion after this arc ends.

And what about Mary Rose? You left her about to be sacrificed you devil.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous Writer244

I hope you enjoyed seeing Hev's sensitive side because, as you predict, it won't last very long. In fact it probably won't last beyond Chapter One of my follow-up story.

Don't worry about Vi - she's not quite as depraved as I made out but she is one strong woman - and yes, she has lots of potential for a stand-alone series.

And worry even less about Mary Rose; I gave up on the Devil series because hardly anyone was reading Pt. 02.Mare will be all right, though; if there really was a Devil he would soon realize she's tarred with Hev's brush and send her back unharmed.

black75black75over 2 years ago

Great. Can we have a lot more of Gloria please 🙏 🔥

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another good story with amazing sex between Heather and Viola and Heather and Jenny. I thought of Heather and Viola last night, or should I say Heather and most of her partners, as I watch Lionel Ritchie sing 'All Night Long' at Windsor Castle performing for the Coronation of King Charles III and Queen Camilla. I wasn't at the concert - I watched it on TV. I was in London on Saturday for the coronation itself, and I did see the King and Queen and other members of the Royal Family at one stage. I did wonder if Heather and any of her friends made the trip from Bingley to London to see the Coronation, or whether Heather had been invited as a guest to the concert.

Beejay3Beejay36 months ago

Great…

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous