All Comments on 'A Twist of Fate'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
WillDevoWillDevoover 3 years ago

Aw, sweet.

You've got great tastes in music. Putting the titles in allowed the music to play in my head as I read, because I know every. single. one of them. Another good'n to put into that story could have been Billie Holiday's "Don't Explain" as covered by Herbie Hancock, Damian Rice, and Lisa Hannigan. Forget the fact that it's about a cheater, it's an absolutely beautiful jazz ballad.

Mobile49Mobile49over 3 years ago
Smoking

What a great story. First the tease, then the climax

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 3 years ago

Excellent work! You did a great job helping the reader get into Ali and Callumā€™s heads and their hearts, and their time together was quite hot. Or should I say ā€œfirst timeā€œ since HEA is such a good thing! Good luck in the contest!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 3 years agoAuthor
Glad You're Enjoying This

This was a fun story to write. I could have included a lot more songs, but didn't want to bog it down with too much music, and not have enough story. Joe Cocker's Beautiful is another iconic song I could listen to all day, actually anything by him. Maroon5's She Will be Loved is another, and a lot of their other songs are amazing, too. I do like Billie Holiday, she's an absolute gem. And almost anything by Stevie Wonder really does it for me, he has such a gift. There are way too many others to even list. But music is one thing most of us enjoy, as well as reading, so I hope this hit the spot for some of you and has you putting on some of your favorites to listen to for an added bit of escapism.

Cheers and Stay Well

Smuttyandfun

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow with floating hearts ...

Sweet, sensual and romantic, best Valentines story ever.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great sexy story

You did a beautiful job matching the music to the mood and the bedroom activity. I enjoyed that! I also enjoyed their lovemaking, and the loving tenderness they showed each other. Now that they are together, I imagine even more bedroom adventures for them. Callum is a bit older than Ali, and that's a good thing, so he can be a bit more mature in his appearance. For instance, does he have a spray of dark chest hair splashed across his pecs and muscled chest? A sexy treasure trail to lead her eyes down to his hardened cock? A nice cock bush surrounding that manly cock? Keep developing this story. It was a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Saw it coming a mile away......

and loved EVERY minute of it. You do great work for which I tender my heartfelt thanks.

Be Well and Happy

Paul

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

So Hot! Almost wish I hadn't quit smoking years ago sure could use one after that fantasy!

Your music titles sprinkled through the story reminded me of letters exchanged with a long ago girl friend. We would listen to the tunes of the day on the radio and write the titles in the margins of the letter as we wrote. Ah the sweet dalliance's of young love! Talking 1960 here folks and letters were cheaper than hours on the phone and more private than the wall phone in the kitchen. I had moved and we lived 100 miles apart. No it didn't last but good memories.

Great fantasy, Smutty, and first rate tunes. Definite 5 star rate from the Old Sage. Apologize for the flashback. Hadn't thought of that in years.

Cheers and keep the good work coming. Always enjoy your stories.

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Simply an enjoyable read - and that is often all it takes. Well written, great music references. It does what it says on the tin. Nice work!

G5902G5902over 3 years ago
Another great story by Smuttyandfun!

It was a great way to begin the buildup starting with Ali getting dressed for the evening! I liked the buildup of the young and pretty little teacher and the solid more mature male. It is a fantastic Valentines love story! Thank You for sharing!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
More Than Sweet, Rather Smoking Hot

Just the story for a miserable, cold and frosty evening. Warms the cockles of your heart and it's sexy too. Lovely writing.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was a very well written story from both characters views. Thank you for a wonderful Valentine's Day story. Good luck to you. I hope you win. My name is Eclecticwoman818. For some reason, I can't get into my account and can't write a private comment.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Its thanksgiving in Canada and the snow will be back soon I'm sure. Loved this story of two lost souls brought together by natures wiles. Brought joy to my heart. Also have a love for sexy lingerie and so glad Ali dressed the way she did. Well done, thank you.

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154almost 2 years ago

This story touched my heart because I lost 3 significant others to the Grim Reaper. Thanks Smuttyandfun, you got a new follower.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Next CHAPTER???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this want more please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...