A Twisted life Ch. 05

Story Info
She wins.
1.6k words
4.44
2.8k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/18/2023
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I think this is a conclusion, and I hope it didn't go too far off the rails. It's a bit different than most of my stories. Feedback is always welcomed. Thanks

"Um, I don't know. All day?" Without even hearing what Todd was asking, "Moms" were nodding yes, almost jumping up and down. I rolled my eyes, and answered, "Ok... Give me an hour, I'll be ready." They both again hugged me. "Todd wants to take me hiking, by the lake, and asked me to bring a swim suit, so we can enjoy the lake, Then, if I'm up for it, dinner and a concert after. I'll have to come home to clean up and change. I'll have to find a swim suit, I've never ...worn one... Um...you know, since the accident." Trailing off, realizing that we were trying NOT to talk about that part of my/our lives. Still they were thrilled for me to be going out again, WITH a man. They really wanted to meet him, but we hadn't figured out how to introduce them, yet.

I put my hair in a ponytail, and put light makeup on, and searched for swim suits. Susan and I hadn't been swimming together, and I abstractly wondered why. After going through everything, all I could find were somewhat revealing bikinis. Susan was proud of her body, and most of her clothing reflected that. I slipped on the most modest one I could find, (which didn't cover much) and covered it with cutoff shorts and a button down blouse. I got out socks and boots for hiking, a towel, and flip flops for the lake. I sat in front of the vanity, psyching myself up. Behave Susan!

I didn't wait for Todd to walk to the door, as soon as he pulled up, walked out to his car. His smile was huge. My stomach was doing flip flops. All day? I did NOT trust myself. Or, more accurately, Susan.

Todd opened my door for me, but before closing it, he leaned in, gave me a quick kiss. When he pulled his seat belt on and snapped it, his right hand found mine. Clearly, something I did sent him signals that this thing was moving faster. He was casual, but without a doubt even more chipper than last night. I wondered what kind of dreams he had. He must have seen something in my face, because he asked twice if I was ok with going out today. I just passed it off as having gotten up too early. More than once I caught him glancing at my legs. He'd done that a few times, both nights that we'd been together, but in these short cutoffs, there was more to see.

It didn't take long to get to the lake trail, and he grabbed a small backpack, with drinks, a blanket to lay on, and his towel. We started up the trail , mostly side by side, except in narrow parts. He still held my hand most of the way. It was a beautiful day, and the walk DID relax me quite a bit. I didn't feel the same pressure that I did in the car. I had always loved getting out in nature, and it seemed he did too. We made it to the far side of the lake, because the short side was always crowded. On this side, there were only a couple of couples, and they weren't close by. He spread out the blanket, set our things on it, and, as he started kicking his boots off, asked, "Ready to go in? The water looks great." I smiled and unbuttoned my blouse, and slipped my shorts off. I saw him staring at my bikini, as I slipped on my flip flops. He didn't have to say anything, I'd seen Susan in her undies too many times NOT to know exactly what he was thinking. This bikini was not leaving much to the imagination.

He wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked down, and into the water. Without a shirt, it was obvious that he was more ripped than I'd been. I felt very small next to him. Before, I'd been in heels. My being flat footed, he towered over me. I wondered as we walked, if Susan felt this way with me. Something inside me said yes, and I liked that. We dove in as soon as we were waist deep. The water was perfect. We swam out several yards and tread water, smiling, laughing. And, minute by minute, getting closer. He gave me a long look, then pulled me to him. There was no hesitation, he pulled, and I went, just as if we'd done it a hundred times. He brought me close, pulled me to his face, and gave me my first real man kiss. Not the polite pecks we'd done a couple of times, a breathtaking, tongues in mouths, kiss.

I heard myself moan. I didn't do it, but Susan sure did. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her body tight against him. My eyes shot open when I felt a very stiff, fat cock pressing against my mound. Shit! Pull away, NOW!! Only, that didn't happen.

Susan felt that cock, and ground her mound on it. Stop , you horny bitch! We can't do this yet! Please! Did she listen? Not a chance. She reached down, pulled my bikini top over my chest, and pressed those pointy nipples right into his hairy chest. SHIT, Susan, Stop! The tongue wrestling kept up, and both of us were breathing fast. I felt her reach one hand down, and rub his cock, causing him to shake. He and I both were NOT prepared for that. I'm frantically pleading with her to slow down, but she laughed, and fished her small hand inside his trunks. HE moaned this time, as her fingers tried to wrap around the thing that was spurring her on. She was jerking him off, IN the water, with people not THAT far away.

Was HE saying stop? NO! It was me and I was losing. She was possessed and determined to have him, right there. Dammit, Susan, honey, I'm not ready for this. But I may have well been shouting at a brick wall. She broke the kiss, grinned evilly, and dropped down. NO! NO!!! She pulled his cock free (Fuck, he was longer and fatter than me) and opened her mouth and sucked him in. HEY!!! We could drowned like this!! His hands went to my hair, caressing it, until I thought we were passing out. FINALLY, she rose out of the water, giving us life giving air, as she grinned at him again. I thought sure she was going down again, but she pulled his fat cockhead between her legs, and aimed it. I did my best to squeeze my legs together, but she wasn't having it... Well, yes, she was, but she was having him. She eased herself on that head and moaned so loud as he filled me, I'm pretty sure I passed out, or, she shut me out, but I came to with him completely stuffing me/us. Susan was thrashing like it was her best fuck ever, and, Hell, it might have been. It damn sure was mine. She and I came three times in, it seemed like, seconds. I felt him blow his load deep in us, as he groaned and shuddered.

How would I ever be able to explain this? Susan hijacked her body, that I was using. We swam slowly back to shore, and hugged into each other as cum ran down my thigh. SHIT!! I, uh, Susan had NOT been on the pill since the accident, because, OBVIOUSLY, I was NOT planning ANYTHING like this.

"Wow, I was hoping for this, but wasn't expecting it." Todd sighed, and squeezed my ass again. " I truly thought I'd be waiting several dates." Then he kissed me, and Let me go, to pull his shorts and shirt back on, and I did the same. We put our boots back on, picked up our bags, and hugged all the way back to the car. Susan was telling me that she was back, and get used to it. Yeah, I think I figured THAT out when you grabbed his cock. Well damn. I had no idea that she would be able to control me, by controlling her body.

As Todd drove back, she leaned over, unzipped his shorts, and pulled his cock free. He gripped the steering wheel tighter, I pleaded, to no avail, and she slid her lips over his stiffening cock. It occurred to me that, when she'd done this for me, what it felt like. NOW I know. She played with his cock for miles, licking, sucking, stroking, and coaxed his cum into her mouth just before he turned on our street. She tucked him away, licked her lips, kissed him, and skipped into the house. As soon as the door closed, she yelled out, "Mom, Dad, I'm HOME!!

The two moms came from the kitchen, and I had a huge smile. "Hi, Mrs. Maxwell."

And stepping in to hug my mom, I said, "It's me, mom, Susan. I'm back!" and hugged her so tight. The look on the moms faces told me that they were lost. I held them both and told them, that I didn't know how it was possible, but that Susan was still inside me, that somehow, her thoughts, desires were not lost.. I would have to share more than just her body now. Then Susan grinned, "Oh, and I need to pick up a morning after pill, until I can get back on birth control." Their eyes widened , mouths dropped open, they blushed, then giggled. "SUSAN!"

I ran upstairs, to shower and get ready for tonight. I told the moms not to expect me home tonight. Might as well face it, I'm getting fucked, but good!