A Twisted life Ch. 04

Story Info
Working through it.
1.6k words
4.31
1.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/18/2023
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for staying with me, I'm still in the shallow end of the pool on this one. :) (Sorry for the delay, it was rejected because ONE paragraph was a little longer than they like)

The two guys that came to our table introduced themselves. Todd, and Anson. Todd, apparently, took an interest in me, as he sat by me, and Anson sat by Dana. I immediately thought that He looked good with her. He was taller, slim, but not skinny, and his hair and skin tones matched her well. Her smile got bigger, so I think she may have thought so, too.

Todd could have been my brother (when I was Adam). Same build, same confident smile, and I wasn't sure how to feel about that. But, both were very mannered, not at all pushy, and, really easy to talk to. They bought our drinks, and we'd dance some, sit, and talk, and dance more. Between the drinks, and the dancing, I was much more comfortable than I felt I would have. Dana was even moreso, because she was being very flirty, and getting much more provocative on the dance floor, than I. I was glad she was enjoying herself. I felt she would be able to put aside her fear of men pretty fast, if things kept up.

I was really happy that Todd didn't seem 'handsy' or pushy. I couldn't get over how much he reminded me, of me. I couldn't shake the feeling that I was with me, or, my former self. He laughed the same, moved the same, even TALKED about the same things I would have. Naturally, then, it was easy to talk to him. I found myself smiling all the time we sat there. At the end of the night, He walked me out (as Anson did Dana) and asked if he could see me again. Without even thinking, I gave him my number. He leaned down to hug me, and whispered, "I had a lovely time, thank you." and I tiptoed up, and kissed his cheek.

What made me do that? I haven't a clue. It just... happened. As if someone else had done it. Still, I wasn't upset. I didn't want to overthink it, I chalked it up to getting caught up in the moment. And, after all, it was just a harmless peck on the cheek. Right?

Dana, on the other hand, was bubbling over. She as much admitted, had Anson asked, she would have went home with him. While I was overjoyed that she was happy, I did remind her that, at some point, she would have to tell Anson her secret. It would be bad to let it go too far, just in case he had a negative reaction. She promised she would, and, like me, had given her number out.

Todd waited a respectable four days before calling. He asked if I'd like to go out for dinner, and maybe a movie after. I thought would be a perfect first date. There's rarely, if ever, any pressure on a dinner date, and that would give me time to see if I felt comfortable enough to see a movie. Again, a low pressure outing. Usually, one of the mom's would answer the door, but I was not ready to explain how I had two moms, so I opened the door. I chose a cobalt blue dress, with a modest length (slightly above my knee) and also modest cleavage. Something that was nice enough for a dinner date, but also not too flashy for a movie date, if we did that. Still, his eyes lit up when I opened the door, and I smiled at his reaction. I knew that look. It had been on my face every time I picked Susan up. I was more than pleased that he could look at me that way, and STILL not be grabby. In my mind, the perfect guy to ease me into dating, as Susan.

Dinner went very well. Todd was easy to talk to and spoke on wide ranging subjects. The only difficult part for me was traveling the mine field of MY history, mixed with Susan's. I would have to concentrate on his questions, and sort through what, of MY history I could tell, and mix that with Parts of Susan's, that I knew, personally, or what her mom had told me. We had spent so many hours brushing me up on typical things Susan went through, with school, friends, her job, etc.

It was not lost on me, that Todd opened doors for me, cradled his hand in my back, as we walked, pulled my chair out at dinner, and, occasionally, reached across the table, to touch my hand. In SO many ways, it was like a date with myself. Except, not. Now, it was ME getting that attention that I always gave. Let me tell you, trying to make sense of all this is NOT easy. Again, though, if I HAVE to date men, at least I'm with one that I like, and respect. I'd heard so many horror stories from females, about jerks on dates.

It was still early, and Todd gave me the option of a movie, or hitting one of the clubs. I chose the movie, as I didn't really want a "date" date to be clubbing. Not yet. He drove us to a multiplex, where we chose a romantic comedy. (It was that, or a sci-fi horror movie, or kid themed, neither of which appealed to either of us. Since we had just left a nice dinner, we didn't stop by the concession stand, and went right in to the theater. We sat close to the middle, where we thought the screen looked the best. We laughed at several scenes, and occasionally commented on some of the scenes.

At one point, I leaned over and commented how sexy the co-star was. Todd immediately shook his head and said, "She can't hold a candle to you", making me blush. Shortly after his hand eased over and covered mine. I know I jumped a little, but didn't move it. I kept thinking, "you're a girl, you're a girl now. That isn't going to change, you may as well get used to that fact." My brain having a discussion with itself, and part of me was refereeing. One side was pushing, the other side saying, "Hey, I'm here, aren't I?" After a few more minutes, I relaxed some, and spread my fingers open, allowing his to intertwine. Ok, it's kind of nice. It may have helped that the couple in the movie were "getting acquainted", too. I recognized that she was going through some of what I was, without the "elephant in the room" difference. I actually wondered if Todd would take it a step further, and put his arm around me (as guys typically do in movies...Yes, I've been guilty), but he did not.

When the movie ended, we stood, fingers still interlaced. He didn't pull them apart till we got to the car, where he opened the door for me. We made more small talk on the way home, mostly about the movie. He walked me to the door, faced me, and lifted my face with his finger. He ever so lightly kissed my lips. Damn! Susan's body LOVED that. I subconsciously licked my lips as he told me that he really enjoyed the evening, (I nodded in approval) and he asked to see me tomorrow night, if I didn't have plans. Susan's body made me quickly answer yes. (She's going to get me in trouble, I feel) He quickly kissed me again and said he would call in the morning.

Well, Hell. Did I fold like a cheap suit, or what? This shit is not easy. Part of me craves human interaction, part of me scared to death I can't do it. BUT, that kiss. however quick, stayed with me. It was like a short rerun loop, over and over in my head. I slept fitfully, waking up once, with fingers in my pussy, and the other hand tugging a nipple. I wasn't able to get back to sleep until I got myself off. More than once, I had images of those fingers belonging to Todd. Things are moving too fast. I wasn't even slightly repulsed, mentally replacing my fingers with his. There was no escaping it, Susan's body was horny, and being a pushy little bitch. There was no question, I would not be able to hold her back, for long. The very thing that I loved so much about her, was now giving me headaches. Remembering how much she loved sex was coming back to me, in a BIG way.

I got up the next morning, went straight for the shower, and made myself cum two times.

God, I'd loved this body SO much, when I was me, and now, on the receiving end, was almost too intense. With some of the tension removed, (temporarily), I dressed, went down for breakfast. Did I mention, having TWO moms was great? One, or both, was always cooking something. Of course I was quizzed on the date, and I pretty much told the truth. Both moms were beaming, and kept asking how I felt. Was I nervous? Did I like him? Would I see him again? I had to say yes to all, and admit that he would be calling, to take me somewhere today/tonight. That got me a Mom sandwich.

I had barely put away my breakfast dishes, when the phone rang. Both Moms lit up.

"Hello? Hi, Todd..."