A-typical Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
My love for Chanel grows but…
2.5k words
4.73
2.8k
6
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

It wasn't the first time that either Chanel or I joined the mile high club but it was the best. We did included Sara our flight attendant into our club. She took Chanel's cock and after a hard cum, she was done.

We were awoken by Sara and still had that just fucked look. We had about forty minutes before landing which gave us time to clean up and change. I put on a fresh shirt under my grey suit and tied up my Armani shoe. A bit later, Chanel emerged fully dressed. She wore a nicely cut, business jacket and a little less than respectable, above the knee skirt. It looked like she was wearing seamed stockings. I could make out the bumps from her clips and straps from her garter belt. She didn't wear a shirt but wore a white, silk camisole beneath her tailored jacket. Simple pearls finished off her ensemble.

We finished enjoying some coffee just as we touched down and rolled to the hanger. Chanel said donning some black rimmed glasses. She looked so hot, I wanted to fuck her right then. "Why don't you introduce me as your secretary?"

The doors opened and three clients boarded. Roger was the boisterous manager and Dave was the knowledgeable procurement manager. I didn't recognize the third person. She was introduced as Blair, the boss of Roger and Dave. The blond Blair stood only about five feet tall and was overweight but had a very pretty face. She took a sniff and wrinkled her nose. I'm sure there was still the scent of sex in the plane.

Roger's and Dave's eyes popped when I introduced Chanel as my Exec Assistant, I doubt if they even recognized who she was. Blair took a suspicious second look but said nothing while they shook hands.

The plan was for me to meet with the three while flying them to HQ in Toronto. They needed to do some restocking and stuff and it would be a bit before we could leave. Sara served us some coffee and Danishes as we talked about the contracts.

Chanel sat off to the main table but faced towards Roger and Dave. Blair's back was more towards her. I watched her cross and re-cross her stocking legs; each time her hem rose up her thighs a bit more. She pretended to take notes and seemed oblivious of her creeping hemline or the lacy stocking welt peeking from beneath. She dangled one of her black stiletto heels off her toes. I noted Dave and Roger kept one eye on Chanel and were having a tough time concentrating. Their heads bobbed in time with the shoe. I chuckled internally and wonder what they would say if they knew Chanel had a beautiful cock.

We landed in Toronto after signing a Memorandum of Understanding. The company was a limo waiting for them to take them to our office. I could tell Blair was pissed at both Dave and Roger for ogling Chanel. We all stood, well some of us stood to shake hands. Both Dave and Roger were slightly stooped to hide the tenting in their pants. There was even a slight bump showing from under Chanel's skirt.

Meanwhile, Chanel and I flew off to NYC where I had pre-arranged a number of things. First was wardrobe. I took Chanel to one of my favourite shops that serviced both sexes. I picked out a number of suits and had them tailored to my on-prem specs. I told Nicole the service associate helping Chanel what we had planned and to make sure she wanted for nothing. All of it went on my personal card.

"Chanel. Nicole will take care of everything for the evening when we go to the show. I need to go to a meeting and will return in a couple of hours. Maybe you'll be done by then... but I doubt it." I smiled and kissed her good bye for now.

The meeting went well. I estimated based on the RFP, it would cost the client about seven mil. I doubt any other company could come close to that.

I dashed back to the shop and as I thought, Chanel and Nicole were barely halfway done. It was another hour and a half before everything was over. After watching her try on a number of things, I took Chanel to Tavern on the Green for a late lunch. We shared some Blue Island oysters for apps (and for later). Chanel had the Shrimp Chicory salad while I ate the diver scallops.

It was still a bit early so we took a horse drawn carriage around the park. We snuggled together on ride; her hand rested on my lap. It was about an hour before we stopped at the Park Lane Hotel where I normally stay while in New York. We were escorted to the two bedroom Penthouse suite. Chanel gave me a funny look at the two bed rooms but if she needed privacy she'd need her own room. And it was the normal room I'd stay in if available. The clothes shop had dropped off all our purchases and Renee the Concierge had everything set up and unpacked for us.

There was a huge soaker tub we both relaxed in before we put the oysters to good use before getting ready for the show. I put on one of the new suites with a new white, French cuffed shirt and silk tie. The matching silver and pearl cuff links and tie clip were perfect. I stared out at the vista while waiting for Chanel. I turned when I heard her voice say. "Wow you look good, all cleaned up!"

She spun around. My mouth dropped. Chanel looked gorgeous. No. Better than gorgeous. She wore a slim-fitting, floor length, spaghetti strap, iridescent sequin dress. The front had a plunging V-neckline that went down to her navel. The back was open so no way to wear a bra. But the main feature was the high leg slit that went up to her hip. "Sorry. I know you love them but there's no way to wear stockings and garters with this dress."

I wanted to fuck her there and then but came over and gave her a long kiss on her perfectly made up lips. "You're perfect!"

We took the limo to the theatre. Ironically, Chanel wanted to see "Priscilla Queen of the Desert" which was one of her favourites. I had arranged for a private box where beverage service was provided while we watched. During the show, my hand found the bare skin of her thigh. A slight moan escaped from her lips. My fingers crept through the slit and under. Chanel adjusted her leg and allowed access to her cock. She wore a small panty which was easily moved out of the way. I wrapped my hand around her hardening shaft and gently stroked it.

Chanel's breathing became more and more of a heavy. My fingers became coated with her pre-cum. Knowing there was no way for anyone to spy into our private box, I flipped aside the lower part of her dress and exposed her slick cock. The ambient light reflected off of her glistening knob. I lowered my head into her lap and took her into my mouth as she continued to watch the stage.

Chanel tasted wonderful as I carefully savoured it. But suddenly, the orchestra crescendo-ed marking the intermission. I sat back up as Chanel covered up and the light came up. I swore. "Shit!"

"What are you bitching about?" Chanel was pissed. "I was so close."

We remained in our seats and availed ourselves to the in-booth bar service. I ordered some Champers that we could continue to enjoy during the second half. Soon enough, the orchestra returned and the lights dimmed. As the curtain pulled back, Chanel pulled her skit open; her erection was rock hard. Chanel ordered me. "Get back to work!"

I took a sip of bubbly before ducking back down to her lap. The mixture of dry champagne and sweet pre-cum made a delicious combination. Chanel's breathing changed from deep and heavy to quicker and panting. It wouldn't be long now before...

Suddenly my cheeks filled with her hot cream. I could hear Chanel try to stifle her moans with each hard wad that erupted in my mouth. Proudly, I didn't spill a drop. When she was finally done, I made sure to lap every last bit; kissed her throbbing knob and sat back up to enjoy a bit more champagne. I leaned over and whispered into her ear. "God I love sucking your cock! And your cum always tastes incredible!"

Chanel kissed my lips knowing she would also taste herself. "Just you wait!"

From our euphoria, I'm not sure when the show ended, but everyone was applauding as the cast took their curtain call. As everyone filed out, Chanel and I found our car waiting to whisk us off to dinner.

We arrived at Gallagher's where I had arranged for late dinner. We were led to a more secluded area with a circular booth where Chanel and I could side beside each other on the bench. There was a twinkle of mischievousness in her beautiful hazel coloured eyes.

The waiter took our martini drink order. I place my hand on her thigh which she playfully slapped away. Instead, her fingers deftly undid my fly and pulled out my cock. The long white table cloth would easily hid any action beneath the table top. My erection grew firm with the slow stroking of her soft gentle hand. When our drinks arrived and placed in front of us, she did not relent. Before we cheered, she stopped stroking, brought her hand to her lips and lick my pre-cum she had collected. We clinked glasses and sipped the ice cold liquid. "Mmmm.... You're right. Drinks taste so much better with pre-cum!"

We shared a lobster cocktail. Chanel enjoyed the lamb chops while I dined on the rib steak all washed down with a Pinot. We didn't have room for dessert; at least food type of dessert. Bill paid, we made our way back to the hotel. I barely closed the door before Chanel attacked me. I was naked in seconds.

Still dressed, Chanel knelt in front of me in the middle of the living room area. She took me into her hot mouth as her plump lips closed around my shaft. She held my ass cheeks as she moved her head back and forth. The large picture windows reflected our images. It was like watching a movie.

My breath became rapid and shallow. Chanel pulled off and commanded. "No!"

She spun me around and put her face into my crack. Her tongue lapped against and into my hole. I had to bend over and support myself against the sofa. When she thought it wet enough, Chanel stood up. I looked behind as she pulled her slit open and exposed her beautiful erection. Pre-cum leaked from both our pee holes. She used hers to provide additional lube before entering my ass hole. She slid in so easily and so deep.

"Uuuhhh...!" Unafraid of any nearby eavesdroppers, I grunted loudly. Chanel's hips slapped against my ass cheeks. "Fuck! Yes!"

Again, I was edging near. Chanel pulled out and again commanded. "No! I said no!"

Chanel pushed me back first onto the kid leather chesterfield. She brought my legs up into a vertical Vee and jammed her wonderful fuck stick back into bum hole. She leaned forward press my legs towards my chest as she continued to pump me hard. I was edging again but I noticed a gasping Chanel was getting near too. "Fuck! Yes! Fuck! Fuck! Oh! Yes....!"

"Oh yeah! Uh! Uh! Uhhh....!"

As Chanel filled me with more of her cream, my chest became coated with some hot white cream of my own.

Somehow we moved to the bedroom. After I recovered somewhat, I was able to satisfy Chanel before we both fell asleep. It was nearly noon by the time we both awoke. Warm sunlight filled the room. I kissed my love. She smiled. "Please put your lips somewhere else."

I moved between her thighs and wrapped my lips around her morning wood. I took my time bringing Chanel to the very edge before backing away and then took both of her balls into my mouth. I know my face looked ridiculously soaked with my saliva and her pre-cum but Chanel smiled lovingly at me.

I raised her legs up and spread them wide enough to fit my face between her perfect bum pillows. Her soaked stick and balls rested against my forehead as I ate her ass for breakfast. Chanel humped her ass against my face until she cried out. "Fuck me! Put your cock inside of me! Make me cum!"

I lowered her legs and moved my hips into position. My own cock dripped with my pre-cum. I put my tip against her cute button hole and slowly pushed it in. All the way in.

Between her legs with my cock in her ass and looking down at this beauty was my favourite position. Her eyes were closed. Her mouth was open. Her hand slowly stroked her shaft. With our rhythms synced, the pressure in my balls grew and grew and grew. Chanel moaned out. "Cum in me, lover! Cum inside of me!"

"Oh gawd! Uuuhhh...! Uuuhhh...! U..u..u..h..h..h......!" I groaned as I emptied the last of my cum deep into her bowels.

We collapsed together. I managed to recover enough first to shower and shave while I let Chanel rest. By the time I was done, Chanel had moved to the second bedroom and was doing whatever ladies do in the morning. As I waited, I ordered some breakfast room service; just some fruit and croissants and sweet rolls.

Chanel appeared perfectly refreshed and made up. She wore a pink silk robe with matching lingerie beneath. "I was going to wear this for you last night but you didn't give me the chance to change."

"Hey! If memory serves me, it was you who attacked me first." I protested. We both laughed.

As we ate, my phone dinged. The text informed me that I was required back in Toronto ASAP then Calgary, Miami and Chicago. It would be a three week trip. I asked Chanel. "Would you like to go with me?"

She gave me a sad look. "Oh babe. I need to go back home. With my contract obligations, I need to be in LA tomorrow. But I'd love it if we could meet up again."

There was an uncomfortable silence when we both realized that our careers... our lives... our love would be extremely difficult if not impossible. We didn't say much after that. I paid for our first class plane tickets; hers to LA, mine to TO. We kissed each other good-bye and parted.

We did manage to meet up once or twice during work breaks but knowing it was only temporary, it wasn't the same and things faded away.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers