Miss Tease

Story Info
Her new boss gives her white stockings.
750 words
4.25
17.3k
16

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 03/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,807 Followers

Miss T was dressed like a stylish executive from the waist up, and like a stripper from the waist down. Her white shirt and charcoal suit jacket fit so well despite the significant bust they contained that I was sure they were bespoke. The pleated miniskirt matched in material and colour, yet was so short that the lacy tops of her white, mesh hold-ups were clearly visible. Her black, patent leather shoes would have suited any normal business woman, if the platforms and heels had been only half as high.

She was my boss. The boss, indeed, and very professional in her dealings with people. "Miss T," she had insisted on Monday morning, my first day. I had tried to call her by her full name, but she wasn't impressed. She was 'T', and not Mrs or Ms, but definitely and specifically Miss, as if she were a young school teacher, although surely no school teacher would wear such a provocative suit.

My first week was spent getting up to speed, meeting the others in the company, learning the procedures and frequently getting lost with an unfamiliar file system. As Miss T's personal assistant, I spent a lot of time in her company, taking notes and receiving instructions. In the small common room where the staff has coffee and lunch breaks, the conversations were friendly.

"Does she only employ women?" I asked, the first of a dozen questions I had been dying to ask.

"Men are too intimidated by her," Moira said.

"Why do you all wear white hold-ups? Is it a uniform?"

"No, a gift."

That confused me. To work in an office full of women wearing short skirts and high heels was one thing, but the white hold-ups? A gift?

None of their skirts were as short as Miss T's, however, and none of their shoes quite so extreme. I couldn't tell if their underwear was matching white, and it bothered me that I knew Miss T's was.

I wasn't into women before, but there was something about Miss T. Her smell, perhaps. I loved her perfume. I found myself admiring the way her long, wavy red hair framed her beautiful face. I found myself sinking into her emerald green eyes whenever she looked at me. I found myself eager to catch glimpses of her white, lace underwear.

On Friday, at the end of the day, the others all gone, I was in Miss T's office. "You've performed well this week," she said.

"Thank you, Miss T."

"I'd like to give you a gift," she said, handing me a very expensive pair of white hold-ups. "You are not required to wear them, of course."

My hand shook as I took them. I knew she wanted me to wear them. I wanted it too, perverse as it seemed. "Would you like me to put them on now?"

"I would."

After a brief hesitation, I removed my shoes and my black tights, enjoying the way her lustful gaze followed my hands as I first bared my legs and then concealed them again. I knew that the following week my heels would be higher and my skirt shorter, and that my panties would be white to match.

Miss T stood and eased her own white panties down to her ankles, and stepped awkwardly out of them, but it wasn't her shoes that suddenly fascinated me. Set free from its lacy confinement, a thick cock of prodigious length twitched restlessly as it swelled rapidly to attention.

"No wonder men are frightened of you," I murmured.

"Are you frightened of me?"

"Quite the opposite," I said, and proved it by dropping to my knees and wrapping my hands about that hot, throbbing shaft. The raw smell of it was intoxicating. Her balls hung heavy and hairless, and I caressed them with one hand while stroking her lovingly with the other. "Permission to suck it, Miss T?"

"You tease," she said, laughing, and guided my mouth to the head, sighing with pleasure as my lips stretched to accommodate her. "On Monday I want your pussy shaved and dressed in white," she said, "and I want it wet and ready for me at all times."

That would be an interesting challenge, I thought. Her hands on my head prevented any response except to nod and continue.

But then she pushed me away, leaving me with only the taste of precum in my mouth. "Have a lovely weekend," she said.

"See you next week, Miss T."

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,807 Followers