A Unique Arrangement

Story Info
A Marine's wife finds a lover while he is over seas.
5.3k words
4.35
8.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swnglf
Swnglf
132 Followers

This is a story that took place several years ago when I was in the Marine Corps stationed in Hawaii. The names of the people involved have been changed to protect their identities, but the events are true.

We had just returned to Kaneohe Bay from a seven-month pump to Okinawa. As one can imagine, seven months without companionship proves to be a long time. All of the married guys in my unit couldn't wait to return to their wives, and all of the attached guys were hoping their girlfriends were still waiting without surprises. I was known as Sgt. Smith at the time. Back then, mostly everyone addressed each other by last name only, so you will see it that way in the dialogue.

The advanced party touched down about a month before we did and secured our new living quarters and battalion HQ. I was a Sgt., so I resided in the newly acquired NCO barracks. There weren't many perks for single guys, but being a single Sgt. at least meant that you rated your own barracks room. This allowed for some privacy, but not much. All the squad leaders in my platoon were single also, so we couldn't wait to get back and take in the Hawaiian night life.

Johnson, Jones, Beck, Taylor and I all decided that we were going to do it up big that first night back. The plan was to cookout in the afternoon while having a few drinks and then head to Moose's. Every Marine stationed in Hawaii in the early 90's knew where Moose McGillycuddy's was in Honolulu. If they didn't, they were either on lockdown married or living under a rock. That bar seemed like one of the most popular places to be. There were several other popular joints, but it depended on who had what drink specials that night.

The night life didn't start getting busy until between 10-11pm over in Hawaii. We had been drinking steadily throughout the day, so we decided to get down there a little early. Johnson had little car, so always played taxi for everyone. We got to Honolulu around 9:30 and parked his car in the Ft. Derussy lot as usual. We arrived at Moose's to find it with only a handful of people at this time. They were mostly tourists who'd wandered in randomly.

We all had a ritual when bar hopping together, and tonight was no different. Every time one of would buy a round, we would always get a shot to go with it. There really was no moderation with how we handled our alcohol. We were the epitome of the old saying "young, dumb and full of cum." I was the platoon sergeant, so I felt it was my duty to step up and buy these fine warriors the first round.

"Five tequilas and five beers please!" I said to hot little bartender.

She lined them all up with a lime wedge and placed a saltshaker on the bar. The guys gathered around and salted up their hand. Johnson took the lead and held up his shot glass.

"Here's to the ones we love and here's to the ones that love us. Since the ones that we love aren't the ones that love us, fuck you and here's to us!"

The little gal behind the bar let out a chuckle as we made short work of the shots. As we all grabbed our beers off the bar, the bartender asked what the occasion was. I told her that we all just returned from Okinawa and couldn't wait to get back into the Hawaiian night life.

"Well, welcome back and thank you for your service." she said smiling. "My name is Dani by the way."

"My name is Rick, but everyone just calls me Smith."

"Nice to meet you Rick. You guys enjoy your evening and let me know if you need anything."

She had a gorgeous smile and big, beautiful blue eyes. She was very easy on the eyes for sure. Within the first half an hour or so, the bar started getting more and more crowded. Johnson called us all back up the bar again for another round. Dani served us up the same as before. We all snatched them up and wolfed them down without the drama of a toast. I think our focus was starting to turn toward our mission for the night which was to pick up women.

The guys were all starting to lock in on some of the tourists and began scattering out. I struck up a conversation with Dani while she was serving up everyone's drinks. She was local to the island going to UH during the day and used Moose's to help her get through school. I contemplated staying at the bar and focusing my efforts on Dani because we seemed to be hitting it off, but I realized that I was distracting her. I told her that I was going to mingle with the crowd, but I would be back from time to time.

Dani gave me her number and told me to call her sometime just in case she gets too busy to chat later. I stuck it in my pocket and made my way out onto the dance floor. Beck yelled out for everyone to meet him over at one of the satellite bars they had set up for another round. He ordered up the same as we had before. They guys all took their shots and then scattered out again. Johnson was entertaining these two older ladies that looked to be in their late forties.

Jones had some blonde that he was dancing with. She looked like she was barely old enough to be in there. Beck and Taylor were talking to a group of girls. I found out later that they were all cheerleaders from MSU on spring break. One of the girls, Kacey, drug me into the group and started chatting my ears off. She was hot. She had just turned 21, long platinum blonde hair, dark tanned skin and a very athletic build. I have to admit that she was hard to look away from.

Her only drawback was that she talked a hundred miles a minute and would never shut up. You could hardly get a word in the conversation. She was one of those girls that tried to finish your sentence for you. She was gorgeous, but she was just a bit too wired for my personality. I excused myself from the group to use the restroom. On the way in, I noticed this Asian lady standing at the edge of the dance floor casually swaying to the beat. We locked eyes as I made my way through the crowd to the bathroom.

I was taken in by her stunning good looks. She was about 5'2" with long coal black hair, decent tits and supple little ass. She had on a pair of these tiny black booty shorts with a white halter top and 5" black patent leather stilettos. Her sexy look kept my attention, but I was about to piss myself from drinking all day. I made it through the crowd to the bathroom and just hoped that she'd still be there when I came out. I waited in line for what seemed like an eternity doing the pee dance.

I finally made it to the urinal and relieved myself. I washed up and quickly headed back out toward the dance floor. I looked around and didn't see her anywhere. Damn the luck I thought. I started making my way back out to the group I was with before, but I decided to stop off and grab myself another beer. The girl tending the tub asking me what I was having, and I told her a Bud Light.

"Make that 2 Bud Lights please." I heard a soft voice say to my right.

I looked over and there was the hot little Asian woman I saw on the way into the bathroom. She gave the bartender the money and told me that she hopes I don't mind her buying me a drink.

"I don't mind at all, but you didn't have to do that." I told her.

"It's no problem, I insist. My name is Diane."

"I'm Rick. It's a pleasure to meet you, and if I must say, you are stunning."

She blushed and then replied, "you are looking pretty hot yourself in that fancy tourist shirt."

I laughed and told her that I knew it was cheesy, but we all decided that we would play the tourist role tonight. She asked me who I was with, and I tried to point out everyone that was now scattered throughout the crowd.

"Is that little blonde girl you were talking to your girlfriend?" she said inquisitively.

"Oh no, I'm as single as they come. She was just part of the group that was talking to my buddies." I now knew that she had noticed me sooner than what I had expected.

"Well, that's good. She is very attractive though. Do you want to dance?" she then replied.

"Absolutely, let's go."

We headed to the center of the dancefloor and started moving to the beat. She was very touchy feely and pulled me in close. The dance floor was packed, so I took it as a sign that she was trying to use me to shield her from being trampled. We stayed on the dance floor for a while. The beat of the songs was up and down with the energy of the crowd. Diane continued to hold me close and would occasionally turn around and grind her little ass into my crotch. I copped a feel of her perky tits a few times and she would lean her head back into my chest.

I could tell that she was enjoying it, but the music was too loud to hear any audible reaction. Taylor called everyone over to the side bar again for his round of shots and beers. I told Diane that duty called, and she gladly came in tow. Beck saw us coming hand in hand.

"Damn Smith, she's fine!"

"Diane, I'd like for you to meet my obnoxious buddy, Beck."

Beck stared her up and down as the rest of the guys gathered around. Beck leaned over and whispered in my ear asking me if I was going to enjoy and Asian buffet tonight. I laughed at him and told him I'd see where it goes. We all took our shots, and they quickly dispersed. I asked Diane if she'd like a shot and she said yes. She told me that tequila would be fine before I even got a chance to ask. This shocked me a little. Most women go for some sort of fruity drink.

Diane was obviously not one of those women. We made our way to the corner of the bar that was the farthest from the music. I was buzzing pretty good, and the loud thumping of the music was starting to give me a headache. We were able to hear each other talk now without having to scream. She told me that she lived on the island and has been there for a little more than a year now. She said that she doesn't go out often and rarely by herself.

Her friends didn't feel like coming out that night. I asked her how old she was. When she told me that she was thirty-eight, I was in complete disbelief. This woman didn't look a day over 23 or 24 and she was 16 years my senior. I was shocked. She gave me the rundown, asking the who, what, when, where and why with me. I told her about being in the Marines and just getting back from Oki. She told me that was definitely worth coming out to celebrate.

She drug me back out onto the dance floor. This time we were both drink free and able to use our hands freely to roam. She pulled me in tight and kept me there the whole time we were on the floor. My cock was starting to twitch from her continual grinding and touching. She had to be able to feel my growing bulge. She stared deep into my eyes as we swayed to the music. I was lost in her look and leaned down to kiss her.

I was unsure of how she'd react, but she was very welcoming. We embraced in a deep passionate kiss for longest time, and she just pulled me in closer. I looked around the bar and could see that the guys were all occupied, so I maintained my focus on Diane. The DJ played this provocative song that you'd expect to be on in a strip club, and Diane start dancing with me seductively. She rocked her hips back and forth slowly to the beat and made sure to maintain contact with me the whole time. At one point, she reached down and brazenly rubbed her hand over my growing cock while smiling at me.

I was getting hard as a rock. It's been seven months without a female's romantic touch, and I was about to explode. My mind was clouded with the buzz that had set in and it was nearing 1:30 am. Normally, we would all be just starting to get our groove, but exploring her body was the only thing I could think of at the moment. I decided to see if the night was going to go anywhere.

"So, do you have to be back anytime soon?" I asked her.

"I don't have any place to be, so I'm free all night."

"Do you want to get some fresh air and get away from the noise for a while?" I asked her.

"Sure, let's go."

I told her that I had to check in on the guys really quick and make sure they're all ok. I found the guys one by one and told them all that I was going to head outside with Diane. Beck looked at me laughing and then said that it must be time for the Asian buffet. I just laughed and told him that I'd find my way back to the base. Diane and I headed outside.

It was really nice to get away from the thumping of the music and smoke for a while. Having conversation without screaming was the biggest positive. We walked through the streets of Honolulu hand in hand for a bit. Occasionally she'd pull me off to sit on some of the landscape and make out. I could tell that she was sexually charged, and all the right signals were being displayed. I finally asked her.

"Where are you staying tonight?"

"I didn't have anywhere special planned until I met you." she replied.

I asked her what side of the island she lived on, and she said the Winward side. I didn't really make any connection at that time thinking that maybe she meant by Kailua or somewhere. I then asked her if she'd just like to go back to her house for the evening.

"Why don't we just get a hotel room down here?" she said as she smiled at me.

"Sounds good to me."

We stopped off in one of the many hotels down by the beach and found a room. I was about to burst again since cracking the seal earlier. It seemed like I had to piss about every five minutes. As soon as we got in the door, I made for the bathroom. I stood there and drained my bladder for what seemed like a solid five minutes. I walked out into the main area of the room to see just a dim light by the bed and Diane laying there naked with only her stilettos on. She had one arm sprawled back across the pillow and the other across her stomach with her hand lightly stroking her clit.

She took her other hand and motioned for me to join her. I wasted no time and joined her on the bed. We locked lips and shared the deepest kiss I'd felt in months. Her skin was so soft and smooth. My hands were on the prowl, exploring every curve her body had to offer. I broke our kiss and began working my way to her ear and then to her neck. She let out a soft moan as I continued to kiss her neck. She pushed me up and raised my shirt over my head, exposing my muscular chest.

I resumed kissing her neck as she rubbed her hands all over my chest and shoulders. I continued toward her chest and then to her perky tits. I grabbed her left tit with my hand while taking the nipple of her right into my mouth. I flicked my tongue around it while caressing it as she continued to moan. Her body was starting to squirm, and I could tell her inner heat was rising. I alternated licking between both nipples before moving down the center of her stomach.

She let out a deep, but soft gasp as my tongue started to explore the top of her pubic mound. She had a tiny strip of dark hair leading to her promised land. I held her tits in my hands as I Iicked her clit. Her body was raising from the bed as I continued to tease her clit with my tongue. Her breasts were now heaving up and down and I slipped my middle finger into her soaking wet hole. Her pussy tasted so good.

I continued to work her G spot with my finger while tonguing her clit. I could taste and feel her cream developing in her warm love hole as she squirmed back and forth. I slid another finger in her pussy and started to work a steady rhythm. Her soft moans became squeals and deep gasps. I could feel her tight pussy constricting around my fingers. I knew she was close. I continued to lap her clit with my tongue while working her G spot with my fingers.

"Don't stop, don't stop, I'm gonna cum baby, I'm gonna cum. Ahhhhhh Ohhhh yes, yes, yes."

Her pussy flooded my face with her cream as she laid there convulsing. Her breathing was loud and erratic as her body shook. I thought she was hyperventilating. When she finally caught her breathe, she told me that she's never came that hard from getting oral. That was the ego stroke I needed to keep going. I resumed my assault on her clit with my tongue while fingering her. Her hips began to gyrate again and within minutes she screamed out in orgasm again. I didn't think she'd be able to cum again that quickly, but she did.

I absolutely love eating pussy and getting a woman off, so I grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and pulled her pussy into my face again. This time I stuck my tongue as deep into her creamy hole as possible. She was squirming again as I ran my tongue up and down her creamy slit. She grabbed the back of my head with both hands and forced my face deeper into her pussy while letting out a shrieking moan. Her legs clamped down on my head, and her hips started to intermittently jerk.

"No more, no more. My pussy can't take anymore. It's so sensitive. Wheeeew."

I climbed up next to her as she worked to regain control of her breathing. We shared a warm pussy juice kiss as she regained her senses. She started rubbing my chest. She began kissing my chest and working her way down. As she started unbuttoning my jeans, I could feel my cock starting to pulsate. The only contact it's had in the last seven months was from self-gratification. She pulled my jeans and boxers down at once as I raised my hips.

I heard her gasp when she saw my throbbing cock. I wasn't fully erect yet, but I was pretty damn close. She sat there for a moment and stared at it. I've been blessed in that department with almost 8" and thick. She continued to admire it and then grabbed it with both hands. She started stroking it up and down and told me that she's never had a cock this big before. It continued to grow as she stroked it up and down. She finally brought her face down closer to it.

The anticipation was killing me. I had a big glob of pre-cum that formed at the tip. She stuck her tongue out and licked around the rim and then lapped the pre-cum into her mouth. I moaned as she continued to lick around the head while stroking the length. Her tiny hands barely touched around it, making it look even bigger.

"I don't know if my pussy will be able to take this baby." she said as she stroked it up and down.

She leaned back down and took the entire head into her warm mouth. Her lips were stretched tight as she slobbered and spit on it. She kept taking in more and more until she gagged herself.

"Gluk gluk gluk gluk." is all I heard while she gagged herself on my cock.

She pulled the head back out and huge line of drool and slobber stretched from her lips to the head of my swollen cock. She continued to suck and stroke it, never getting more than half in her mouth. She finally popped it out of her mouth and looked deep into my eyes. She positioned herself directly over my throbbing cock and guided the tip toward her creamy hole. Diane rubbed the head back and forth between her slit to lube it up before making the initial entry.

She took a deep breath as the head passed her entrance. She sat there for a second to relax her pussy muscles before descending any farther. As she lowered herself down, her breaths once again became deep and erratic. Inch by inch she lowered herself down onto my cock until she had consumed the full length. I could feel her cervix inside her pussy as she forced the length in. She leaned forward and kissed me as she tried to relax with my whole cock inside her. I could feel her pussy muscles pulsating around the base of my throbbing cock.

She slowly raised up and down while kissing me. Her cream filled pussy had my cock glistening as she rode it up and down. Her hip movement became swift, and she erupted into another orgasm. I grabbed her hips and grinded them back and forth through her convulsions to intensify the sensation. She flipped around and stuck it back in. She was now in the reverse cowgirl position bucking up and down like a woman possessed. Within minutes of being back on it, she had another orgasm. This woman has gotten off more than I've seen in a long time.

She was definitely a cougar and knew how to ride a cock. I could see her pussy lips stretching as she rode me up and down. Her little ass was driving me crazy watching it tense up and flex. I grabbed her around the waist and raised up with my cock still inside her. I flipped her over so that she was now on all fours in front of me with my cock still buried deep inside her. I grabbed her little hips and started force fucking her pussy from behind.

Swnglf
Swnglf
132 Followers
12