A Unique Experience

Story Info
Woman embarks on an unknown journey.
4k words
4.33
5.1k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 03/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ollegio
Ollegio
41 Followers

"Please fill out this questionnaire then read the non disclosure agreement and release. Sign and date them both. I'll check back on you shortly," the woman said, smiling. She then left the room.

I started filling out the questionnaire with basic information. 36 years old, divorced, no current relationship, and so on. That was followed by a very detailed and explicit set of questions about my sexual experiences thus far. Lost my virginity at 18, yes I perform and receive oral sex, no I've never done deep throat or anal, no group sex, no fetishes that I've ever considered.

The NDA was pretty straightforward - I agreed not to ever discuss any details of what I was about to experience. I expected this because Robin, the friend who had told me about this place and very strongly encouraged me to attend. Her insistent urging finally convinced me despite her claim that she was forbidden to divulge any details. "Trust me, Vickie, you'll have the time of your life!"

It had been enough to get me to contact this place and give them my credit card number to cover the $2500 fee for a 6 hour session. Robin had offered to reimburse me if I attended and did not like what happened. So with nothing to lose, at least financially, here I am.

The woman came in, looked over the paperwork, then told me, "Undress, completely please."

Despite revealing no details, Robin had told me this would be a sexual experience so I wasn't surprised at this statement. I removed my clothes, handing each piece to the woman who carefully folded them and placed them in a basket. After handing her my bra I hesitated to removed my panties until she raised an eyebrow and pointed to them. Down they went and into the basket.

She took me into the attached bathroom and instructed me to enter the shower. I noticed an unusual attachment to the shower head and looked at her, questioningly.

"That is a combination douche and shower enema. Start by selecting this position and use the wand to clean your vagina thoroughly. When you've finished that, move the selector to the other position and give your self at least three enemas, until everything flowing out of you is as clear as the shower water. When you've finished, you may turn off the shower and dry yourself with this towel." With that she left the bathroom.

When I had completed the mandated toilette I dried off and left the bathroom. The woman was waiting for me and walked to a cupboard on the wall, opened the door and removed several items. Returning to me she wrapped a fleece-lined cloth strip around my right wrist and fastened it tightly but not uncomfortably. She continued with the other wrist, both ankles, and my neck. I noticed each binding had a metal ring attached. Next she put a blindfold over my eyes.

Taking my hand she led me out of the room and down the hallway I'd seen earlier, on my way to the room we were leaving. I heard the sound of a door latch opening and was led inside what I assumed was a room. The woman positioned me in front of something that felt soft on my legs, like a large pillow.

Next I felt her attaching something to the rings on my ankle bindings, spreading my feet wide apart. I quickly realized I could barely move either leg. I sensed her moving around and in front of me. She took hold of my upper arms and pulled me towards her, laying me down over what felt like a log-shaped pillow, about 3 or 4 feet in diameter.

She pulled on my right arm and I realized she was attaching the wrist binding to a strap of some sort. She then adjusted the strap, shortening it until my arm was fully extended. Once she'd completed the same exercise on my left arm it was apparent that I could barely move at all. Finally, she put a ball gag in my mouth and fastened it.

I heard the door open and close and lay, spread-eagle over the pillow, wondering what was going to happen. With no ability to move, or see, I had no true sense of time. After what seemed like an eternity but could well have been as little of ten minutes, fingers touched my pussy, starting from the top of my slit and traveling down to the bottom. I flinched, as I'd had no indication anyone else was in the room.

Given the unknowns and, yes, a certain amount of fear, I was shocked to realize that the light touch of the fingertips was making me wet. He, or perhaps she, carefully avoided my clit completely. That would definitely get me going but merely stroking my labia wasn't typically a call for moisture.

After a few minutes I was extremely wet. The fingers left my pussy, much to my disappointment. Suddenly something big and hard slammed deep into my pussy with no warning or advance notice. I moaned as well as I could given the ball gag.

Taking a deep breath, I focused on the object inside me. He began stroking out and in and I realized it was a hard cock. I could feel the ridge around the bottom of the head and when he paused the throbbing of what must be a very prominent vein.

He continued fucking me for several minutes, warming me up nicely but not letting me cum. Each time I would moan and my pussy start to contract he stopped. After bringing me to the brink of climax he pulled out completely and moved around in front of me.

I felt him unclasp and remove the gag. I had only a few seconds to work my now sore jaw muscles before he replaced the gag with the head of his cock. I tasted myself on him, something I'd never done before. I expected him to push deeper into my mouth but he didn't move. I was bound so effectively I couldn't even slide forward to take more of him - he was totally in control of my depth.

Instead, I concentrated on his head, wrapping my lips around the ridge, sucking, and teasing his urethra. I flicked my tongue back and forth across his opening and could tell by his shuddering that I was having a pleasurable effect. After a few minutes he began stroking in and out of my mouth. I gagged once when his head hit my tonsils and he became more gentle, at least for the time being.

He kept stroking slowly, each time pushing further and further into me. He took my head in his hands and held it still, face fucking me. I managed to relax my throat and concentrated on suppressing my gag reflex. All of a sudden he thrust fast and hard, burying his cock in my mouth and throat. I realized that he was completely shaven, or waxed, as my nose hit his skin and his ball sac my throat.

He began to cum, shooting stream after stream into my mouth. He was so deep some went directly down my throat, and I tried desperately to swallow as fast as I could. He continued to cum, holding tight to the back of my head to ensure I was deep throating him, and I started to gag. No longer able to swallow or contain, I coughed and some of the cum in my mouth shot out from around my lips.

He finally pulled back and I could open my mouth wide enough around his cock to be able to breath. He allowed me two or three breaths and then pulled out, leaving just the head in me. "Suck me dry," he instructed and I did, sucking until nothing more came from his cum hole.

He pulled out completely and said "Clean the mess you made," as he moved close enough to my face for me to do so. Straining my tongue to its limit I carefully licked the entire area around he cock and balls until he pulled away, apparently satisfied. He reinserted the ball gag, fastening it tightly.

I sensed him moving away, but to where and for what I did not, yet, know. I had no idea how long I had been there, but knew I'd already been fucked and forced to perform deep throat. I had a large load of cum deposited, mostly in my mouth, and swallowed it down.

As I lay there, catching my breath and trying to lower my heart rate a sharp pain struck my ass cheeks. "Mmmmphhh!" I mumbled into the gag. A moment later I was struck again, and then again. I think I counted ten strikes with what I assumed to be a whip or crop. My ass was on fire, but my pussy was soaking wet. I'd been spanked, mostly playfully, a few times in the past but just bare handed. This was an entirely different level of pain.

A cooling liquid gel dripped on my ass cheeks. Someone stood between my legs and I felt two hands on my ass. Massaging the lube in gently, both thumbs met at the top of my ass crack. As he moved his hands down over my cheeks the thumbs followed, running down my crack until they inevitably reached my rosebud.

The hands moved back up until the thumbs reached the top of my crack. Down they went again. This time when they reached my hole they stopped and rubbed it. An electric shock of excitement coursed through my ass and pussy. Damn, I thought to myself, who knew? Wish I'd felt this years ago!

The left thumb moved away and the right one pressed itself against my hole. I tensed automatically, which he sensed. "Relax. Tensing up is the worst thing for you to do right now," he stated. At that, he plunged his thumb into my ass.

I tried to consciously relax my sphincter as he pumped his thumb in and out of my ass. I was surprised, again, that the feeling was actually pleasant. I was about to get another surprise as he pulled his thumb out completely then, pairing it up with the other one, thrust both thumbs back into me.

After giving me a moment to adjust to the new size and sensations, he made sure both thumbs where completely inserted. Then he bent the first knuckles and pulled them away from one another, effectively stretching my asshole. He pulled apart, then relaxed and then pulled again. He did this twelve or fifteen times, giving me a mental image of a hugely gaping anus!

He finally relented and eased his thumbs out of me. Thinking the anal portion of the program had ended, I relaxed. With my guard down he had no trouble quickly inserting something big, cold and hard into my ass. I first thought it must be a dildo until he turned it on and it began to hum and vibrate inside me.

As he slid the vibrator in and out of my ass, someone removed the ball gag. Once again I found a cock pressing against my lips and knew I was expected to open for it. Once again I was only permitted to reach the head, and so repeated my earlier focus on it. At the same time I felt the pressure of an impending orgasm welling up in my pussy and ass.

The person behind me somehow sensed this, again, and stopped before allowing me release. Were my mouth available I would have pleaded desperately for them to let me finish. As it was, I could do nothing but moan my disappointment.

When the vibrator was removed from my ass, a hard cock replaced it in my pussy. At the same time the man in front of me moved closer, pushing his cock fully into my mouth. Not as long as the earlier cock, I now easily took his entire organ without gagging.

These two were clearly well practiced. In exact symmetry they fucked my from both ends. As the cock below slid into my pussy, the one above pulled out of my mouth in perfect time. As I closed my eyes and allowed myself to just feel, I had a mental image of one three foot long cock, going into my pussy and coming out of my mouth. I giggled to myself and refused to allow myself to recognize that such a thing is anatomically impossible.

The two continued working this back and forth festival for my body until the one behind me said "She's getting too close. Are you ready?" The one whose cock was in my mouth said, "Yes". In a moment the two came at virtually the same time, one flooding my pussy with cum while the other bathed my mouth in it. As he hadn't held the back of my head, and his deposit seemed less than the first one, I was able to swallow it without difficulty.

I was beginning to tire, and was immensely frustrated at the lack of climax. I had been brought so close so many times! "I need to cum," I said.

"No talking!" the man behind me said just before he slapped my ass with his hand, very hard. Still sore from the earlier whipping, I stifled a scream, not wanting another.

I heard the door open again and the same woman from earlier came over to me. Kneeling down, she unhooked my ankle bindings then did the same for my arms. I tried to push myself up off the pillow and found my arms lacked the strength to do so. She clearly knew this would be the case and went behind me, stood between my legs, slid her hands around my chest and helped me rise. Taking advantage of the opportunity, she caressed my breasts, then rubbed my nipples between thumbs and forefingers. I moaned and she immediately stopped.

She ushered me, still blindfolded, across the room. Stopping, she turned me around and said "Sit". I did so and found myself on what I took to be a large bed. "Scoot back," she said. I did as instructed until she told me to stop. "Lay back," was her next order.

As I did, I found my head hanging over the edge of the mattress. I felt her hands on my neck collar, which she twisted around until the metal ring was behind my head. I then felt her attach a strap to the ring and adjust the strap, which must have been attached to the floor. Once again I was immobilized, though not as completely as I had been earlier.

I felt someone on top of me and then the head of a cock probing the entrance to my pussy. At the same time, another cock pushed against my mouth, which I immediately opened to allow it in. Once again I was being DP'd.

Pacing themselves and pausing every time I came close to cumming they used my body solely for their own pleasure. I have no idea how they managed it, but they were once again able to cum in me without allowing me the same reward. I had yet another load of cum in both pussy and mouth.

I felt the mattress sag when someone laid on the bed next to me. Hands under my shoulders, back, and thighs lifted me and laid me on top of the man laying on his back. The one between my legs raised my ass and the man below me positioned the head of his cock at my asshole. They pushed me down, impaling my ass on his hard cock. The one above pushed into my pussy and the third put his cock into my mouth. Triple penetration!

I felt incredibly full, everywhere. They began to fuck me, almost tenderly. Ass cock and pussy cock coordinated movements so that as one pulled out the other pushed in. Every five strokes they paused and whichever one was out pushed in, so I had a full cock in both holes. The one in my mouth must have been watching them for he, too, pushed fully in. Three cocks buried to their full length in me at the same time. Then they would return to the synchronized fucking.

The very thought of this heightened the sensations ever further, I felt my climax building and prayed that they would let it happen this time. Without any words, they must have communicated through glances at one another. They all redoubled their efforts, speeding up their pumping. The cock in my pussy shifted his angle and the head began to rub across my G-spot on each stroke. At the same time the shaft would contact my clit.

All of a sudden the inevitable happened. My pussy and ass clenched down tightly on the cocks invading them. I swallowed the cock in my mouth completely. My hips rose off the man beneath me but he raised his as well to ensure he stayed deep inside my ass, and my entire body trembled with the force of an orgasm at least five times more intense than anything I had ever experienced.

As my orgasm continued to roll through me the men all began to cum. I felt first my ass then my pussy receive their intended deposits of cum. Last was the blowjob, a nice but modest load. I knew from the taste, as well as the feel of the cock, that this was not the same man as either of the earlier blowjobs I'd given.

It seemed the men were also exhausted, as they gently pulled out of me. They turned me so that I was situated correctly on the bed and then attached my collar and wrists to the headboard. I sensed someone between my legs and then jumped when I felt a mouth on my pussy. An expert at cunnilingus began to caress my pussy in all the precise ways it likes to be treated. When the lips encircled my clit and the tongue began flicking back and forth, up and down. In no time I succumbed to the second gigantic orgasm of the day.

When it ended, I lay exhausted and spent. Hands reached up and removed the blindfold. I saw that the person who had just eaten me delightfully was the woman I'd met earlier. "Are we finished now?" I asked.

She smiled and said, "Not just yet. You need to thank me." With that she straddled my head and lowered her pussy to my face. I had never done this with a woman before but today was all about firsts so I plunged in, happily.

I had told Robin I would text her when I finished but decided to wait until I got home. I began to think about my hot tub at the house. When my ex not only cheated on my but gave me a STI, I ended up with an extremely generous settlement. Not only did I keep the house, furniture, and car, he sent me a very large alimony check every month. Fortunately, a round of antibiotics quickly knocked out the STI and I took precautions ever since. Except for today, but the paperwork I had signed ensured me that all participants had been tested and cleared.

At home I opened my message app to text Robin and noticed I had an unread message. Opening it I read 'Check your email'. Doing so I found an email from an address I didn't recognize. It contained a series of photos and a video. The only message was "Enjoy these mementos of your day."

I quickly texted Robin who replied "I'll be right over!" Then I went inside and up to my bedroom to change into a swimsuit. As I started to put it on, I had a thought. Screw the neighbors, I thought as I tossed the suit onto the bed and walked downstairs completely naked.

I stopped at the wet bar to fix myself a gin and tonic and took it and my phone to the hot tub. Sinking into the 103 degree water, I took a sip from my drink just as Robin arrived, drink in hand. She'd obviously driven her golf cart over.

"Did you get the email?" she asked. "Have you looked at them?"

"Just now and no, haven't looked yet."

"Good! Let's swap phones. You look at my pics and I'll look at yours. But don't open the video - let's watch both of them together. Of course I've already seen mine but will love watching it again."

I scrolled through her pictures. They depicted every step of the experience and I quickly recognized that she had gone through exactly the same events as I had. I even counted the red marks on her ass to see that she, too, received exactly ten strokes of the whip.

Getting my phone back from her, I quickly scrolled through to see myself being used by strangers. The men all wore masks straight out of the Keanu Reeves movie Point Break. I had been fucked by Richard Nixon, Bill Clinton, and Ronald Reagan. Only the woman who sat on my face did not wear a mask, but the pics of that act were careful to show her from shoulder down only.

"Hey! You're naked in there!" Robin suddenly realized. "No fair!" She got up, took off her clothes and joined me in the tub, totally naked as well. She sat right next to me so we could both view the videos.

Holding my phone so we could both see I clicked the Play button. The video was limited to just the triple penetration scene but still took over 34 minutes to complete. At that point we watched hers and I felt a bit of pride that it was only 29 minutes.

"Robin, did you know we did ass to mouth?"

"I suspected but I think the enemas we did masked it. When I did those I thought I detected a citrusy scent. Some sort of flavoring I suppose."

"Well, I don't think I'll ever do that again, even though I'd enjoy anal with the right partner," I replied. "And the edging was pure torture but when they finally let me cum it was incredible!"

"I agree. If you can't find anyone, I'll get a strap on and some dildos and help you with both orifices," she grinned. I let that pass, not sure if she was serious or how I felt about the idea.

Ollegio
Ollegio
41 Followers
12