A Unique Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ollegio
Ollegio
58 Followers

Putting the phones safely on the chaise lounge within reach I turned to Robin and smiled. "I can't thank you enough for convincing me to do this. Until today I haven't had any decent sex since before the cad started his affair. He actually is very good in bed - just an asshole. In fact, although I've dated and slept with four or five guys since the divorce, the only times I've cum have been when I got myself off alone."

"You deserved it, Vickie. And I got a $500 referral bonus so my session only cost $2000," she laughed. Speaking of which, I know someone else who needs to try this. I'll let you pitch Leigh so you can get the bonus as well!"

We sat quietly for a while, sipping our drinks and individually reminiscing on our experiences. We usually sit across the tub rather than side by side but then we usually have swim suits on. I don't know where this came from but I turned to Robin, leaned into her, and pressed my lips to hers. Her eyes flew wide open in surprise but she quickly reciprocated. I parted my lips and brushed hers with the tip of my tongue. She opened her mouth and our tongues immediately began to tango.

What an amazing day, I thought. I wonder where this might lead?

Ollegio
Ollegio
58 Followers
12