A Unique Life - Pt. 02

Story Info
Life enriched.
5.5k words
4.67
5.9k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Unique Life. Part Two

This was originally meant to be a longish one part story, but it continued to grow to the point that I felt I had to divide it into three parts. I hope that readers will see it through to the end to get the full flavor of the story. Each part has a slightly different emphasis, but they are all important to the whole. While there is a goodly amount of erotica, this is primarily a story about life, and the many forms of love that can exist within. For those looking for a quick kink-filled romp, this likely isn't the story for you. But for those readers who may be interested in an exploration of a different type of life, and loves, I hope you will read on. And even more so, I hope you will enjoy.

Our new life arrangement probably would have failed miserably at its outset if Susan hadn't taken charge immediately. She set up a structure from the very start. She didn't do it in a domineering or demeaning way, but did do so with a firm authority. She would be going back to work full time, as I continued to do. Jack was to make ample time every day from his at home writing profession, to fully take care of all of the household maintenance in our apartment. At first, she gave him a comprehensive and all encompassing list of chores that would be his sole responsibility. I saw this as being way too demanding and unreasonable, even though I had agreed to give it all a chance. But it soon became apparent that Jack needed no direction, that he viewed it all as his vocation, and was fully invested in getting it all right. And before long, our apartment had never been so clean and well kept, and continued to always remain so. Even Susan could find no reason to complain.

Each workday evening, we would come home to find a never less than delicious dinner, which Jack had prepared, waiting for us. We all ate together, bantering, joking, and sharing stories of our day. Susan still remained somewhat more reserved with Jack, but never in an unpleasant way.

Respecting the original agreement, at the end of each night, before Jack would leave for his own place, we set aside time for a formal worship ritual. After he finished his after dinner clean-up, he would be summoned, in the beginning always by Susan, but as time went on, I acquiesced and would occasionally do so as well. He would come and kneel in front of us. With a nod from us, he would then begin to kiss our bared feet. It was a physical act that held a very special significance and resonance for him, as it would come to be for us as well. I was squeamish with it at first because of how I felt about him. But as time went on, I came to see and understand how much it meant to him, and from that, how much it would come to mean to me.

As he kissed our feet, he would profusely thank us for allowing him to serve us that day, and promised to continually strive to be better in his duties. He would then beseech us to accept him in service for another day, which we would always benevolently grant. Bowing further down, he would touch his forehead to the floor, kiss all of our feet once more, and then leave in silence.

Though I was initially very reticent and unsettled with the ritual, especially with the foot veneration and Jack abasing himself so, it was readily evident how vital it seemed to be for Jack. And to Susan. And I came to accept it myself as an important connection, in this separate regard, between he and I as well.

And it didn't take long for the intensity of Jack's worship to stimulate, after he would leave, more intimate desires between my lover and I. The fires it often ignited between us hadn't been as hot and steamy in quite some time, and the delight and happy feelings this engendered even spilled over into our everyday lives. We both frequently noticed in each other an extra spring in our steps and sparkle in our eyes.

This also extended to our ongoing relationship with Jack. His naturally good nature and bonhomie made everything easier. Except for his specifically designated duties, and his nightly worship ritual, we continued to interact and even grow as the very good friends that we had become. We shared activities, went out to shows, movies, concerts, and sometimes just watched TV together. We even went on a two week vacation to Italy together. There is everything to be said and savored for having a manservant on vacation with you, taking care of all the arrangements and accommodations, hauling about all the luggage, carrying around all of our packages when sight shopping, and handling any of the few unpleasantries that may occur along the way. Of course, we also went on to have all of this when we were at home as well.

So as events progressed, I did become more comfortable and accepting of our situation, as Jack seemed happy and we remained the close friends that I wanted us to continue to be. I enjoyed his company immensely, and he always made me feel good and confident in myself. It was not the type of bond or feelings which I could only ever share with my partner Sue, the love of my life. But I knew, in ways that I couldn't explain, that I had come to share something different and special with him. It was, though, a small concern to me that Sue didn't seem to hold him in this same regard, and that she seemed to have very different reasons for wanting him around.

It was after a particularly enjoyable sexual tryst with her, that I began to wonder for the first time about Jack's own sexual life and experience. I chided myself that as his very close friend, I hadn't ever considered it before. It was a joy and enjoyment that everyone should have. Because of all the time spent with us, he didn't seem to have any other non-work life at all, so what opportunity could he ever have for that particular, but very important aspect in life. He certainly didn't, and couldn't have it with us. It was not something we could ever offer him. When I mentioned these thoughts to Sue, she didn't seem at all concerned.

"Well, we haven't ever forbidden it, nor would we, so I'm sure that he takes care of himself when he's home alone."

It's not that I hadn't thought of that, but it did bother me, for his sake.

"That has to be so lonely and lonesome for him" I lamented.

"What can we do about it" she countered. "You can't be suggesting that we somehow get involved with his male carnal needs. What can you possibly be thinking."

"Well, maybe not directly" I mused, an idea forming in my head. I held up my hand to forestall any further protests, while I took a few moments to let it more solidly firm up in my mind. I then anxiously broached the bare bones of it to her. To my surprise and relief, she didn't reject it out of hand.

"I guess that might actually be somewhat exciting, and even arousing to us, in a kinky sort of way" she admitted.

"But it might not be all that for him" I worried.

She smiled devilishly. "But I don't see why it wouldn't be. Okay then, since you're the one so hot and bothered by the lack of his supposed needs, I'll let you ask him if he wants to try something like this. If so, I'm willing to give it a go sometime."

It was more than I expected and could have asked for from her. But then I was very apprehensive about how he would react to such a conversation, never having suggested in any way this topic with him before. And I didn't have any idea about how to approach him about it. But the longer I hesitated, the more I knew that it was something I wanted and had to do. So, one evening when I arrived home from work well before Sue, and was alone with him, I screwed up my courage, and plowed tremulously ahead.

"Jack," I started cautiously, "can I ask you a question?"

"Of course, Kel, any time, you know that."

"It's personal. About you."

He flushed a little bit. "Well, I don't think there are many secrets about myself that I have from you anymore" he answered.

"Okay, let me ask then. After your worship each night, when you go home, do you think about Susan and me?"

"All the time."

"And when you do... do you ever... pleasure yourself?"

He turned several darker shades of red.

"Yes... I do" he finally confessed. "I can't help myself. I have sometimes tried, but it's almost impossible for me to stop myself. But if you're disgusted by the thought of it, and want me to stop, I will, I swear."

"No, no, not at all" I rushed to reassure him. "Why would we ever want to deny you that joy. And I have to admit that it's somewhat flattering that it's us in your thoughts when you're... doing it." I paused a moment to have him understand that. "But I worry, for your sake, that it has to be so lonely and sterile, always doing it alone."

"It's not that I have... or want..." he hastened to add, "any other options. And I know, and have fully accepted that it is something that neither you nor Sue would ever want or be able to do with me."

"Not in the traditional sense, it's true, but there may be a way that could be exciting and stimulating for all of us together."

This certainly piqued his interest.

"How" he breathed.

Some time past, after some particularly blissful relations, Susan had confided to me that she had a secret fantasy of exhibitionism, and more specifically, one where she was making love to me in front of a man, as a tease to him, but even more so as a show of defiance, that it was something given to me, or any woman, that he would never be allowed to have from her. It was a scenario that did not, in any way, tickle my fancy. We had enough other very playful activities between us to keep our ardor roaring. But I had now used this fantasy of hers to entice her to allow Jack, however indirectly, to become involved in one of our bouts of passionate intimacy. And so, I couched it to Jack, that both Sue and I had this wild desire of having him watch us as we made love. And that, if at the height of our ecstasy, he also wanted to... pleasure himself in front of us, that would only make our climax all the more moving.

Jack's head hung down as I finished, and I seriously worried that I had offended, and even worse, humiliated him, which was the last thing I wanted.

"I'm so sorry, Jack, for even suggesting that this might be something that you would ever want to do."

His head snapped up.

"It would be beyond my wildest expectations. That I could ever be allowed to do anything that would give you both such intimate pleasure. That alone would be enough for me. You wouldn't need to allow me to... pleasure myself as well."

"But we would want you to, Jack. It would be part of what would make it all so special. For all of us. Is it something that you would really like to do?"

"More than anything I could ever hope for."

"Then it will happen. I can't promise you when, but I promise you that it will."

And I meant every word of that.

Confronted then with the reality of possibly having it occur, Susan suddenly became hesitant. But the allure of actually living out a long held fantasy finally overcame her reluctance. That, and the ability to satiate her teensy bit of a sadistic streak, which she neither could, nor would, ever do with me, but which I would allow her to do in this small way with Jack, as long as I was there as a firm check. She did have her own two conditions though. First, that she would choose the when, and second, that she would have control of the action of the scene as it unfolded, within any limits that I would impose. Given my promise to Jack, and my desire to have it happen for all our sakes, there was nothing more that I could do but agree.

I had my own concerns about it all of course. In no way had I ever wished to expose myself in my most private and intimate moments, except with my one and only love. And I never had any desire for any intimate relations with any man, even someone as dear to me as Jack. But it had become very important to me, as he had become such an integral part of our lives, that he somehow share with us, however indirectly, those times of our greatest joy. And so, I was on as many pins and needles as I suspected that he was, waiting for Susan to decide the when.

It was on a Friday night two weeks later, as Jack was getting up at the end of his worship to leave silently, that she ordered him to stop. She then took my hand, guided us up off our loveseat, and directed him to follow us. With him behind, she led us into our bedroom, where she bid him to remain in the center, as we made our way to our bed.

"We have decided to grant you a very great privilege tonight, Jack" she began. "To gaze, and only gaze, on both of us in all our spectacular glory as we delight in each other. But to be allowed such a blessing, you will have to be as naked as we will be. But for you, as is only right, on your knees throughout. So... get to it and strip."

Enthralled, Jack wasted little time to comply, and he was very quickly totally bare before us, on his knees. Never having seen one before in the flesh, I couldn't help but be drawn to, and impressed by his then fully erect manhood, which he was unable to hide. I also was aware of Susan's almost feral smile.

Ignoring him at that point, she set about to slowly disrobe me, taking her time to sensually run her fingers and hands over every area she exposed, making, as it always does, my skin tingle. And when she unclipped and removed my bra, and brought her tongue out to lazily circle my breast, to finally alight on my oh so sensitive nips, I was aflame. With only my panties remaining, I hungrily began to roughly remove her own attire, until she too was only clad in panties.

We fell back onto the bed, as our hands, our lips, our tongues began slowly searching, exploring and traversing up and down all of our favorite places on the other. And to my own surprise, I found that having Jack as an audience to our ardor made the fire burning within me blaze even brighter.

She ran her mouth and tongue lovingly and lusciously down from my bosom, around and into my navel, then further down to the front band of my panties. Hooking her fingers on the sides, she guided them down my legs, her tongue trailing behind all the way to my ankle, until they were off. Bringing her tongue back up the inside of my other leg, she spread my knees apart to reveal my already glistening holy grail for any and all to see. My lover then took a long and lingering lick up and down my nether lips.

"Oh, she tastes so divine, Jack, just as a Goddess should" she intoned. "And she is my Deity as much as she is yours" she continued breathlessly. "The only difference is that as her fellow Goddess, I can revel in and ravage her to my heart's content, while you can only gape hopelessly, pine, and never have."

It was her fantasy, and she was having it to the max.

She then brought her mouth to my mound, burrowing her tongue deeply into my craving tunnel, swirling it around as it moved in and out as I moaned and writhed above. And after more uncountable glorious minutes than I could possibly stand, suddenly I needed more, and I knew that Susan did as well. I frantically reached down and pulled her up onto the bed, and locked my lips onto hers in a furious embrace, tasting myself as our tongues danced together as I tore her own panties down and off.

We lay side by side as our mouths roamed and caressed each other's face and neck, our fingers searching, finding, and beginning to play with the other's yearning lower slit. We each slipped one, and then a second finger into our partner's hallowed hall, probing and pushing, stretching and savoring, and driving us both further into a fevered frenzy.

"Oh, it feels so good, Jack. You can never know how fabulous it feels" Susan breathed. We both cast a glance down at our kneeling friend. His eyes were glazed, and he appeared completely entranced as his shaft continued to stand upright, untouched, as if in tribute to the scene unfolding before him.

"Why don't you take hold of your meaningless male appendage, Jack. Amuse us and stroke it for us"

As if by no will of his own he did as he was bid.

"That's it. Stroke it faster" she further commanded, and he did, with increasing urgency and drive, striving, it seemed, most of all, to please us. "Beat it, Jack... harder..." she exhorted. "Have it make an offering to us... an offering to your Goddesses" she panted, as our fingers thrusted and churned deliriously within each other, and Jack's hand seemed a blur.

"Oh God, Yes" she extolled. "Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes... OH KELLY ... YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!" she cried, turning her attention exclusively back to me.

"Susan... All Miiiinnnnnnnne" my cry merged with her own, as did our climaxes. And as we both exploded over the peak, in the distance I could hear the low wail of a long wildly stuttering groan as Jack made his own precious offering. And I knew then, that in this same time and space, Susan, Jack, and I, in such a very important way, had all come together.

Some time later, as we drifted down from our high, I looked down at Jack. He was unmoving, sitting back on his heels, his eyes were closed as his face bore a look of dreamy wonder. Susan had just lived out her fantasy, but she had also gone on to include Jack in that joy, in possibly the only way that she was able. For that, and for myself, I couldn't have been happier.

Our lives took yet again a new direction after that night. Jack became even more wedded and dedicated to his role, and Sue appeared more accepting of more parts of him in it. And as we continued to enjoy and have fun with each other in all sorts of everyday and outside activities, I also grew more comfortable with the now hardly noticeable fact that Jack had assumed and become responsible for practically all of our mundane and menial domestic toil. It just seemed to become the natural and accepted order of our relationship. It was not that Jack was some weak willed wimp always under our control. He frequently took the lead, especially in outside activities, but even at home, he would often make independent decisions, as long as he thought they would be to our benefit. It was only when it became apparent, with a word, a glance, or a gesture, usually by Susan, or a simple request by me, that his deference was required. And it was always immediately given. If I would sometimes become annoyed when on those occasions, outside of the worship ritual, Susan seemed to evoke an extra aura of authority with him, it would then be tempered by Jack never seeming to mind, and even at times not only to accept, but to appreciate it.

While she and I continued to usually share our most intimate activities with each other in private, more than occasionally now Jack would be invited in to watch. And always allowed to make his own offering at the end. It never failed to be electric for us all, and I just assumed that we had become content and satisfied with this aspect of our bond. I was thus surprised when after some fair amount of time had passed, that Sue suggested to me that we include Jack more into our intimacy. And I was even more shocked when she revealed what she had in mind.

"I can't believe that you, of all persons, would ever want to be physically involved with a man" I challenged her in astonishment.

"Not as a man. As a toy. As a live sex toy. And not just in any way, but in a very specific way to enhance our pleasure only. He would be allowed to have his own later with his hand, of course, for our further entertainment."

"I don't believe that this is anything that Jack would be thrilled about."

"Well, we have to find out then. It would lose some of its allure if he wasn't willing. He might look at it, though, as a promotion, being given a more exalted position with us."

I didn't think he would see it that way at all.

"Sue, I'm not sure at all about any of this." I pressed.

12