A Unique Life - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just ask him, Kel. It will be far easier for him to say yes or no coming from you. And if he says no, then so be it. But if he says yes, and means it... "

She grinned.

And I shuddered, and really didn't believe that he would. It was just too out there. And I never wanted him to be or feel degraded or demeaned in any way. But I did nervously approach him about it, because I had foolishly agreed to do so. And received my second huge shock.

"Please understand, Kel. The absolute truth of it all is that my greatest pleasure comes from giving pleasure to you" he answered without any suggestion of doubt or concern.

I tried to wrap my mind around the depth and meaning of that statement, but shied away from it as I said, "Not my pleasure. Susan's."

"She counts just as much, doesn't she?"

With that, I couldn't disagree.

"But I really hope though, Kel, that you might get some enjoyment from it as well. Otherwise, it will have no meaning for me."

I was momentarily at a loss. "Well," I tried to recover, "we can't allow that to be your only pleasure, Jack."

He smiled. "It certainly does make me very happy when you do allow me more. But only when it also pleases you to do so."

It always would, of that he could be sure. There was nothing more to say.

Susan was jubilant at the news, and she could hardly wait to proceed. The very next Friday, after the worship ritual, she led us all into the bedroom, then had him strip and kneel in the middle, while we sat clothed at the end of the bed.

"I know that Kelly has explained to you a bit of what we would like" she began. "But first, I want to make it absolutely clear, and never forget, Jack, that her pussy is only ever for me, as mine is only ever for her" she stated adamantly. "There is another part of us, though, where you can be put to good use" she continued. "But you're not a slave, Jack. You have the choice. Are you willing, as you have been with everything else, to be our very good servant, and serve us in this way as well?"

"If that is what you desire, Sue."

"Excellent" she beamed. She paused a moment more. "I do want you to be assured that I've made myself very clean" she pronounced. And then added, "I'm sure that you'll know when and how to proceed."

With that, she turned her attentions fully to me. Softly nuzzling and kissing my neck and ear, she began to unbutton my blouse. Soon it was off, followed quickly by my bra. While still uncertain how this would all come down, as her lips made their way down to the cleft between my breasts, I couldn't stop from being swept in, and just as quickly I pulled off her own top, unclasped her bra, and let it fall between us. Our hands and mouths began to rove again at will over each other's face, neck and breasts, both of us searching for and finding a nipple to circle and then suckle upon.

Our moans mingled as Sue finally grasped my skirt, and pulled it and my panties down and off. She stood up briefly to pull and take off her own. I propped myself up on pillows as she leaned down to luxuriously lave my bare belly with long languorous laps. As I trembled, she spread my knees apart, and her tongue coursed down over my mound to my welcoming lips below. With butterfly flicks she coaxed them open. My trembles became tremors, and I arched back, opening up more to afford greater access, of which she took full advantage. Her tongue reached out to lazily caress and tease, as I silently screamed out for more. From my perch above, I then saw Jack crawl forward toward my beloved. He reached out and pulled apart her backside cheeks and slowly buried his face between.

The effect was immediate. I felt Susan gasp within my labia, and her tongue surged inward with greater urgency as a new force from behind was coursing through her. After more than a few sizzling moments, in a daze I glanced down and saw the top of Jack's head bobbing relentlessly up and down as Susan's body and face kept rhythm, her tongue twisting and twirling ever deeper into all my inner recesses. The ongoing, exquisitely strenuous efforts, from below to above, propelled me to ever more exhilarating heights, and I sensed myself coming oh so close to the crescendo. Without any second of doubt, I knew that I didn't want to sing that song solo. I jerked down and heaved her up off her knees onto the bed, and turned myself around to bring my face and mouth to her own sopping snatch, as she then brought hers again to mine. We lay side by side in a scintillating sixty-nine, soaring to the heavens together. And as we reached that sublime pinnacle, I could hear Jack in the background contributing once again his own offering to our peak.

Afterwards, Sue couldn't stop gushing to me about how splendid the experience had been. While any other night of the week could be set aside for when she and I would play together alone, Friday nights were now dedicated to including Jack in our carnal activities. He would always assume his same place and role, with her as his direct recipient, while I would exquisitely benefit from her heightened excitement, until we would all share, in our own ways, the ultimate culmination together.

She frequently would urge me to myself partake of Jack's new service, but I would continuously decline. Like she had been, I was an anal virgin, oral or any other way, although it was the thought of oral that niggled at me. She and I had never done anything like this with each other. I had always considered it somehow lowly and beneath us, and I had no desire to ever offer it, even as sometimes I had an unspoken fantasy of receiving it. But I had always believed that if I couldn't bring myself to give it, I shouldn't get it. Still, over time, after observing Jack's more than evident enthusiasm, and he wanting nothing in return but our pleasure,... because of this... because of Jack... and it could only ever be Jack..., I finally agreed to allow him to salve, in the end, this secret dirty little dream of mine.

It was still with a great deal of trepidation though, as I approached the time of the agreed upon night. I had scrupulously cleaned myself to be as pristine as possible. With Jack in the distance, Sue and I tried to engage in some of our usual delightful foreplay, but I felt too distracted, and my efforts and responses were very wooden. After a time, with some exasperation, she pushed me down by the shoulders until I was nervously kneeling with my face between her legs. It was a place that I knew and loved so well, but of a sudden, for the first time ever, I was uncertain how to proceed. Then, her scent, as it always does, began to intoxicate me. I slipped my tongue out to embrace her already dewy lower lips, and as ever, her taste enthralled me. Her hips began to undulate, drawing me inward even more. I became so lost in her essence that I was barely aware of hands on my buttocks cheeks, spreading them apart. But then, a sensation I had never before felt flooded my consciousness. A warm, velvety moistness enveloped my entire backside bud. Its tip caressed and softly circled my ring, over and over. Almost involuntarily, I arched back and up and was rewarded with long lapping strokes, before the moisture firmed and began to probe into my nether hole, producing shivers within. My own tongue stuttered in response, eliciting an aching groan from Susan above. The probing below delved deeper and faster, on and on, and my shivers became shudders. The thrusts below, and mine above, intensified even more, seeming unending, and my body began to vibrate and shake uncontrollably, and then, from the depths of my being an almost involuntary scream emerged, that was felt as much as heard, as it enveloped in my lover's sacred sanctum, and my passion was unleashed, unceasingly, in torrents below.

I eventually felt my mate pull back and sit away, as my face sagged, exhausted, into the bed before her.

"You came!!!" she exclaimed incredulously. "Just by having him lick your ass."

I could not deny it as the evidence soaked my inner thighs. I braced myself for her anger. Instead, I got almost jealous astonishment.

"I'm going to have to get him to do that for me" she proclaimed.

And she tried. And tried, and tried. Friday after Friday. But despite Jack's most energetic efforts, which she always found immensely enjoyable, and simultaneously, super stimulated her tongue work on me, it still could never quite bring her over the top. That joy, she found, could only ever be so shared with me. And she came to know why. I, myself, never availed myself again of that particular pleasure with Jack. Though it had been magical, and I had come to love Jack in so many ways, I knew that my body, and my orgasms, were meant for one person, and one person only. As hers were for me.

As for Jack, Sue began to come up with new and different ways for him to make his offering to us at the end of such evenings. Most often, she would have him withhold it until after she and I were both fully sated and snuggled together in the afterglow of our ecstasy. She would then have him offer up his own joy, under, and brought forth, in adulation, by... and onto... our feet. Rapturously, he would lick, lave and suckle the toes of our other feet as he erupted. She felt that this was a most appropriate manner and place for such a demonstration of his devotion. And Jack's always exuberant response certainly seemed to show that he didn't disagree. Seeing this, I finally came to understand. And accept, enjoy, and have as much fun with it all as Susan did. And, undeniably, as did Jack. All seemed right with our world.

Still... Though we all appeared quite satisfied with our life situation then, and how our lives were proceeding, there were undercurrents of unease. One of them, which he later admitted to us, lay within Jack. And a very different, and less secret one existed for Susan and I, as we were together in agreement that there was something very important, and vital, that was missing for us both.

12