All Comments on 'A University Affair'

by Nikkiejanes

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
exhultantexhultantabout 4 years ago
Secret intercourse.

Surprised at the reluctance of the girl to embrace the good looking stud, even though he was younger. By teasing him she was upping the stakes. Don't know if girls on girls switch to heterosexual activities but it would be nice if they could.

Pity there was not a lot more description of the repeat intercourse activities that night, but usually the guy needs a rest from having his dick rub the walls of a wet vagina after the first ejaculation.

Enjoy whatever fucking you can get as every one you knock back is one you miss out on. Provided you don't get pregnant, sex can go day after day for years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

A very loving and sexual story. Of course they are brother and sister. Why would she be so concerned about the social moral code and jealous of her friend fucking Nigel? If they were just friends, it would be just sex and nothing more. But Sam was afraid her time to get Nigel was limited. They should stay together and explore each other for a long term commitment. When Janie arrives, she would see the love they have for each other and after awhile, want to be a part of it. You could have Janie be a virgin and Nigel could break her in. After all said and done, I think Nigel and Sam should stay together as a true deep love is hard to find. I enjoyed reading this story and look forward to reading more. Thanks for your time and imagination.

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13about 4 years ago
Very mysterious!!!

But definitely brother and sister. Please keep going.

Oh the suspense!!!!!

Made a nice role play for us in bed this morning. What else are we to do in self isolation hehe!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
3.5 They could be cousins too.

I thought it was a bit short for a 4 or 5. Add more dialogue and romance or familial love going on please. The tease could be described as is Nigel's reaction? How close were they before they hooked up? Did Gemma know Nigel well before she knocked boots with him? Mystery is fine up to a point, then it becomes tedious?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Both ideas work.

I like both thoughts, siblings or boyfriend of her sister. The aspect of being taboo is much stronger with siblings, and I think it’s hotter thinking what it would have been like having great oral with a sexy sister. But sex all night long with a girlfriend’s sister? Hot, hot, hot too.

Such a dilemma!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sam's grandfather

Nigel and Janine are Sam's mother's youngest siblings as grandad knocked up the au pair .

zooliciouszooliciousabout 4 years ago

I just like considering the variations you can take with this. You could create multiple threads with these characters.

NaughtyGuyNatureNaughtyGuyNatureover 3 years ago

A hot story, I enjoyed it. I like that you have given us options but in the end, if you decide to continue this storyline, I believe sibling is the best choice because I don't see Janine being the kind of girl that would allow her boyfriend to live with 4 college women and expect nothing to happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice

It's bro and sis. Janine is younger sis. 5 stars

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

> When I started to write this story it was a simple brother sister incest tale, but the idea of

> boyfriend cheating with his girlfriends' sister seemed apt as well.

==============

I started out reading this thinking that Samantha and Nigel were siblings. And that still fits better than Nigel is dating Janine who is Samantha's sister. The main pivotal point that is the deciding factor is Nigel's fuck-buddy relationship with Gemma.

Seriously...if Nigel is just Janine's boyfriend to Samantha, where do you think that Samantha's loyalty is going to lie? 🤔 Samantha is going to protect her little sister from the no-good, vile, cheating, bastard of a boyfriend. She might have lust in her heart for her sister's beau, but she's going to pick her sister first. That's the natural order of life.

But I do see what you were trying to achieve with trying to write your story to have two dimensions to it. But in the end it's still 90% certain that all three of them are siblings. Like I said, Gemma is your fly in the ointment. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
More parts please

Please write more parts and involve the younger sister Janine

Campus77Campus775 months ago

Taboo's are what makes many stories tick. This tale was confusing from the start, but finally i thought it became clear....and then it didn't. I'm not sure which direction it should take, but any of the plots will work toward a highly erotic story. No follow up??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNikkiejanes@Nikkiejanes
I'm mature and longtime happily married. I started to write erotic fiction in the begining of Feb 2018 after reading it for a few years on e-books, and thought I have enough ideas I could write like this,then found this site and a few others of the same so had the incentive to...