All Comments on 'A Vacation Full of Surprises'

by BoredWifeFantasies

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Kicker73Kicker73almost 4 years ago

Nice story. Funny the two having a conversation with a load on the moms tits. I think this story can have a part two. Mom and daughter tag team Patrick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Nice story, mum and daughter share, only spoiled by using a bloody condom. When you fuck, you want to feel his flesh and his lovely warm cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
chapter 2

mom and daughter and mom and Patrick and finally a 3 way. nicely written

DchargerDchargeralmost 4 years ago
WOWzers

What a great freaken story. I liked every bit of the story but the end. I thought it would go just a tiny bit longer talking w/ me, and ending the vacation. This story is RED HOT. I would give it 10 STARS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope there is another installment with Patrick fucking both mother and daughter without a condom and he shoots both full of his virile young seed, leaving them bred. And he fucks them repeatedly to make certain they are "stuck".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Here after reading your new post “The Best Night I’ll Ever Regret.” Really loving your style, voice, and penchant for quasi-taboo scenarios. Even something as simple as trading stories between a mom and her daughter about a guy they each had sex with is super tantalizing. I’ll echo that it’s ripe for a follow-up, but even in the way Belle’s narration admired her mom felt oh so taboo and sexual.

If you choose to go that route, that’s awesome. If not, you wrote another hot, well written story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous