A Vacation Full of Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" I gasped at him, "Please just take them off!" I wasn't above begging when I was feeling as needy as I was now.

He just grinned mischievously up at me. Gripping me at the hips, he made a move to flip me over. Sensing what was coming, I turned to help him. I was on my knees, hands holding the back of the couch. My large derriere stood out proudly, directly in Patrick's face.

He kissed and nibbled on my ass cheeks, his hands dancing around the waistband of my thong. I rested my head into the couch. "Stop teasing. I need you to stop teasing." I pleaded back to him.

I could feel how wet I was without even touching myself, I needed him to touch me somehow down there or I felt I might literally explode.

"As you wish," Patrick said. His tone told me my begging was falling on deaf ears. He was going to take as long as he wanted back there, I was just to enjoy the ride.

He gently pulled down my thong, the fabric getting caught slightly between my tight ass cheeks. I jumped as I felt his breath directly on my clit as he pulled off my underwear. Thankfully, his teasing done, with my thong out of the way he dove right in.

I'd never been eaten out from behind before and the sensation was incredible. I loved feeling his head between my ass cheeks and his tongue worked back and forth from my entrance to my clit. Sending electric shocks throughout my body. I was shaking with pleasure almost immediately.

I pressed my hand to my mouth, the other holding the back of the couch for dear life as Patrick continued his oral assault. I could feel an orgasm welling from deep with me and I knew it was gonna be a big one.

He seemed to sense my incoming climax and redoubled his efforts upon my desperate clit. He swirled his tongue around my aching button and I felt my orgasm build and build. It wasn't long before it detonated inside me causing my toes to curl with delight. My legs were shaking and my ass was bouncing on his face as I bucked with pleasure.

"I'm cumming Patrick!!" I managed as quietly as I could. It was all I could do to not scream in carnal pleasure.

I'm not sure if he even heard me, but as soon as my climax started, he began to suck on my clit. I was transported to a different world as my brain went into overdrive trying to catalog all the sensations I was feeling.

Gradually, he diminished his assault on me and I slumped into the couch. I was feeling completely satisfied as he turned me back over. He gently dipped his index finger inside my soaking pussy causing me to moan. I gasped as he brought his coated finger to my lips.

I sucked on it, tasting my own pussy and cum. I groaned, savoring the eroticism. He smiled wickedly at me, enjoying this moment.

"Can I fuck you?" Patrick asked me softly. He knew the answer was yes, but was just trying to give me the illusion of being the decider.

"Yes, absolutely!" I said to him breathlessly.

He left me slumped on the couch and took a step back. He removed his underwear to reveal that big, beautiful monster. I had forgotten about how big it was and I was once more in awe as it was unveiled before me.

"Fuck, I don't know..." I said apprehensively to him, looking nervously between his face and where he was stroking his hardening cock. It wasn't just long, at least 9 or 10 inches, but so thick too. I reached out for it. My hands failed to fully wrap around the thickest part just below the head.

"I'll be gentle, don't worry," he reassured me. He knelt between my legs again. The couch was at just the right height for my pussy and his cock to line up.

"Condom?" I asked weakly. It took all my strength and common sense to do so. Thankfully Patrick reached for one of his bags. If he hadn't procured one there was no way I would have had the resolve to not fuck him.

He quickly ripped the gold foil and endeavored to slide the condom over his majestic member. I could tell it was a tight fit and I couldn't help but giggle a little as he used both of his big hands to slide it down to the base.

"What?" He looked at me smiling, his work finished.

"Nothing, you've just got a huge cock." I winked at him. All nervousness and embarrassment from earlier gone. I was having the time of my life now.

He just smiled. "You ready?" He asked gently, the huge head of his dick positioned at my soaked and waiting opening.

I just nodded and gasped as he slowly pushed himself inside me. The thickness of his cock was immediately stretching me more than I had ever experienced. I placed my hands on his muscular chest, doing little to impede his progress.

He moved slowly. Even though my vagina was as wet as it had ever been, it was still an extremely tight fit. Once Patrick was about a third of the way inside, he paused, allowing me to catch my breath.

"Shit, you are so tight." He breathed to me.

I smiled, happy to please him. All the while thinking, "Of course I am, no woman in the world would feel loose with that thing."

He gently pressed forward again, as he pushed past the halfway point, he started to reach spots that had never been hit before. He bottomed out my vagina before being all the way embedded in me. I couldn't foresee him fitting that whole thing without hitting my cervix on every thrust.

He kissed me softly as he felt himself reach my limits. Patrick's kiss was tender and lingering. As he pulled away, he began to thrust in and out. Ever so gradually increasing his pace.

The pleasure was incredibly intense and I moaned and gasped, doing my very best to keep from screaming as Patrick changed my understanding of what was possible during sex. I had never cum more than once at a time, but I could feel the beginnings of another mighty orgasm building as he steadily worked in and out of me.

The feeling of complete fullness I got at the end of each thrust was nothing like I had ever experienced. His cock was easily the longest and the thickest I had ever been with. It was hitting spots inside me that I didn't even know existed.

I desperately clawed at his musclebound body, the feeling of his hard muscles only adding to my immense pleasure. His pace was still slow, but it was about all I could handle. I could tell that I wasn't far from another orgasm.

"Patrick, you're gonna make me cum again. Don't stop, I'm so close!" I throatily whispered into his ear.

"Cum for me Belle, you look so fucking hot stretched out on my cock, you have such an amazing body," his dirty talk was sending me over the top.

"That's it Belle, you're so close, cum for me baby. I want to feel you cumming on my cock." My climax was getting closer and closer. I pulled him to me and mashed my face into his chest to keep from crying out to the whole house.

The second orgasm was somehow even bigger than my first. I was shaking and bucking beneath him and it was all I could do to not black out in pleasure. Wave after wave of intense sensations washed through my body. I had never felt anything like it before and it felt like I had completely lost control of my body as I spasmed and shook underneath Patrick.

He held me tightly and continued his gentle, determined strokes. Slowly, I felt myself coming back to earth. I lay back into the couch and looked up at his face.

"Holy fuck...holy fuck." Was all I could manage. I stared at his smiling face, losing myself in his gorgeous blue-green eyes. This guy was perfect, if he had asked me to marry him right then I would have said yes in a heartbeat. The fact that I had known him for less than two days was irrelevant.

"Best orgasm you've ever had?" He asked, confident he knew the answer.

"Yes, ohmygod yes." I gasped as he kept filling me up, never stopping his rhythm. It felt so fucking good.

"Good," he growled into my ear with pride. He picked up his pace slightly and I almost screamed from the intensity of the sensations.

"OH FUCK!" I exclaimed, immediately clapping a hand to my mouth. Patrick just grinned down at me and kept pumping away.

"Talk dirty to me, it always gets me off." He bit his lip, watching my breasts bounce from the force of his thrusts.

"Who says I'm ready for you to cum yet?" I asked cheekily. We both knew I was though. My poor little pussy was already going to be wrecked for days. I half wondered if I'd even be able to walk tomorrow!

He quickened his pace again, driving the breath from my body, I tried to rack my brain for dirty things to say. Making a coherent thought was tough though, each thrust of Patrick's mighty cock drove whatever fleeting thought I had right out.

I let my mouth go on autopilot, it almost felt like someone else was talking as he neared his own climax. "That's it you big stud. Take me, use me, I'm yours Patrick. This pussy is yours. I've never had a cock like you Patrick. It's the biggest I've ever fucking seen and it's not even close. I want you to cum for me, cum like I did for you. You're so fucking hot, holy shit you're so hot. Keep fucking me with that big dick Patrick."

The stream of consciousness emitting from my mouth seemed to drive Patrick over the edge and with a satisfied grunt he buried one last thrust inside me. I felt his cock spasming within me and for one horrifying second, I forgot about the condom.

My fears were assuaged when he pulled himself out from me, inch by pleasing inch. I saw the condom full of a huge amount of cum. It caused me to giggle, at the size of his load and remembering that his last load had landed on my Mom's tits.

He disposed of the condom and seated himself next to me, allowing me to rest my head against his chest, his muscular arm draping itself over me, making me feel safe and appreciated. We sat like that in silence for a while, just enjoying each other's company.

Finally, he spoke, "That was unexpected." I laughed and he did too.

"So much fun though," I returned, looking up to meet Patrick's gaze. He bent down and kissed me tenderly. There was no lust in this kiss like our previous ones. This kiss was tender appreciation and I returned it, stroking his stubbled cheek with my hand.

"Ugh, I should get back to my room." I groaned, both at the prospect of trying to move and at leaving this hunk for the night. I stood and looked back, Patrick's dick was still marvelous soft. It lay limp across his thigh; still longer and thicker than most of the cocks I'd had in the past.

I smiled ruefully, and stretched out, pushing my boobs into the air and putting my toned stomach on full display right in front of Patrick as I ran my fingers through my blonde hair. He leaned forward, his big hands massaging my ample backside and began softly kissing my abs.

"Stop," I said unconvincingly as I softly stroked his messy hair. He did though, honoring his earlier promise. He leaned back, taking me in, eyes travelling up and down. I spun around, giving him the full view of all my assets.

He grinned widely, "You are so beautiful. I hope we can do this again." I blushed with the compliment.

"If you can wait the year it's going to take for my pussy to recover after you destroyed it with that big dick, then yes." I cheekily answered him and leaned down for another kiss, collecting my bra and panties as I did.

We broke our kiss and rested our foreheads together. "I'm a patient man," Patrick said with a wink as I straightened to leave the room.

"Uh huh, let's see if you still believe that after I'm done teasing you tomorrow," I grinned wickedly at him as I opened the door to the hallway.

I peeked out and saw the coast was clear and ducked out quickly, turning to close the door softly behind me. The last image I saw before the door shut was Patrick sprawled across the couch. His muscles and cock proudly on display, his eyes had obviously followed my ass through the door.

I grinned from ear to ear as I quickly scampered across the hallway to the room I shared with my Mom. I opened and shut the door quietly, leaning against it. My Mom was in the bed, reading, her eyes looking over glasses at me.

She pulled the covers back and patted the seat next to her. "Get over here, I want to hear all about it. And spare no detail!" She grinned as I made my way to the bed.

I crashed into the softness of the bed, rolling over to rest my head on my mother's lap. She softly began to stroke my hair. Filled with excitement and total satisfaction I told her, "Oh my God Mom, I don't even know where to begin!"