All Comments on 'A Vacation Story Ch. 02'

by TheAmericanEnglishman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep going

Just like the first one this was fun to read, from their mutual thoughts to insecurity about the ordeal and the future. While younger it seems that lil sis is prepared to do it takes to get her brother to fall for her and she isn't afraid to play dirty. Hopefully bro finds his balls and comes out clean to his sis, I really want to see them happily together in the long run.

5*

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Yes, a nice build up between brother and sister - friendship, love and caring. His sister is hot for him and now he's shown her he feels the same way. Since she jerked him off and he masturbated her and felt her beautiful body; they both hopefully when their parents are away will make out hard and then have hard sex. This story is well written and has so much potential. Very arousing and full of love. Cannot wait for more chapters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too Short

Way too Short

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 7 years ago
A Little Short

The first two chapters have good build up, but it seems a bit rushed. Take your time. It is not a race. Take time for their feelings! That is what separates a good story from a great one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Put slide

Number of places where double verbs left the sentence needing to be reread to see which was better. That's your job not the readers, or an editor or proof reader. It would have been nicer to read a little more for the chapter. Like the hike down could be used to decide how each was handling the change in their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Better than 99% of what I usually find here.

You have some bright future man.

1992hcb1992hcbabout 7 years ago
One Of The Best Stories On This Site

Another fantastic chapter in this hot story! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Made me cum 3 times!!!

F3aR1985F3aR1985over 6 years ago
This is not it right???

More!!! Much better, but it has to conrunue, I want to know how much further it went, it was just getting started, gotta know if they get bolder or do they get caught, does he finally bang her lights out??? Continue it please

xsiveonexsiveoneover 6 years ago
Keep it going!

The build up is great; maybe a little rushed but still drawing in the reader. Keep the story going, they have two weeks and then college together possibly. This could turn into a good romance/incest tale; many possibilities available.

JessicaKoxJessicaKoxover 5 years ago
Please continue

Great story. Please continue, maybe Mom catches them?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous