A Vacation to Remember

Story Info
Old man hires an escort to help him remember.
5.5k words
4.68
14.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cell phone on the table buzzed and Nelson picked it up. His son. He was afraid this call was coming, but he wasn't about to let somebody half his age tell him what he could or couldn't do. "Hello, William."

"Dad, how many times to I have to ask you to just call me Will?"

Nelson had to smile as his stubborn kicked in even more. "We named you William and that's what you are always going to be to me. I would have thought you'd learn to live with it after 43 years. But you didn't call me to talk about names, did you?"

Only a brief silence followed. "No, I didn't. Dad, what are you doing? Shelly says you told her you were taking a trip to the ocean. What's going on?"

"What, suddenly I need your permission to take a vacation? Look, Florida is only a day's drive away. It's no big deal. I need some time with myself."

Now a longer silence. "Don't take this wrong, Dad, but since Mom died all you've had is time with yourself. That's why I'm worried about this. And unless I have it all wrong, Florida may only be one day away, but you're going quite a bit farther south. Does this have anything to do with the anniversary?"

"William, I hear you, but I'm a big boy. Really. I just really need to do this."

"Are you meeting somebody there?"

Nelson laughed. "Oh, so now you're afraid your dear old dad is running off to visit a new girlfriend? No, there's nobody for me to go to. Or, well, there is, but you won't understand for another 20 years or so. I hope it's longer. Now, your Dad is going to say 'I love you' and pack his bag so he can get into the car and drive to Savannah. You're right, I'm going farther and it's two days, but I'm good. I'll call when I get back."

There were a few more pleasantries, then the call ended and Nelson looked at his half packed suitcase. He needed to keep it light. He'd had a few injuries from doing too much and he knew that with the approaching 70 birthday he would take longer to heal. Only two days there. It almost seemed a waste. Two down, two there, and two to get home. He should have done the three days, but couldn't account for the time. He knew what William was concerned about, but he really was a big boy and he just knew he needed this.

The first day was good. He got out, walked a lot, shopped a little, and spent time in the morning in a coffee shop, in the afternoon at a bar with a view of the beach, and in the evening a nice dinner. By himself. When he got back to the motel he pulled out his laptop, did a bit of research, and filled out a form, then sent it. It seemed crazy, but maybe it's what he needed.

At just over six feet tall, Nelson was still in pretty good shape. He exercised regularly and could still do a couple of pull ups if he really tried. His hair was almost all gray, with a bit of the original brown still showing, but it was a fairly full head of hair. A little thinner than it used to be in high school, and the hairline had moved up a bit, but still, for his age he felt good about it. He had a decent tan, with obvious lines from his short sleeve shirts and shorts, and pale feet from wearing socks. This trip was taken on a whim, and he hadn't planned ahead to get a really good overall tan. It was just as well. The beaches were full of young people and they didn't need an old man wandering around the sand. As he always did, when he went to bed he looked at the empty pillow next to him, whispered, "I miss you," and turned over, sleeping on his side, facing the edge of the bed as he had done for most of 40 years. The one big change was that he now slept naked. His wife had not been comfortable with that, so he had always worn at least gym shorts.

The second day, he did some more shopping, more watching people, and at quarter before three in the afternoon he went to the coffee shop he had noted in his message online the previous night. He wore a loose fitting light blue short sleeve button-down shirt with dark blue shorts that stopped just above his knees. He had always worn shorts with very little leg and had a hard time finding shorts he liked with the knee length and tight crotch that was so common. He glanced at his watch. Two minutes until three now.

A man who had always been punctual, Nelson was old enough to understand that watches varied, even if synched to cell phones, and people were not machines. Sometimes it was good to be just a little late and indeed, at one after she arrived. A tall woman with long brown hair, burnt orange halter top, and short denim skirt walked in, looked around, smiled at him and approached.

"Nelson?"

He stood and extended his hand as he moved around the table. "That would be me, yes. And you're April?"

She smiled even more. "Yes, that would be me."

He pulled out her chair and pushed it in once she sat down. He got her preference, put in the order, and came back a few minutes later with her coffee. "Impressive," she said. "I'm not used to being treated so well. People who find my profile are usually just looking for a girl to spend a little time with, then take her to bed and, well, you can probably imagine the rest."

He sipped his coffee for a minute, looking at her. She noticed something in his eyes. Sadness. She reached across the table and took his hand in hers. Then she noticed the red wetness of his eyes. "Nelson, are you all right?"

Nelson smiled at her, or tried to. "Oh, yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Look, I'm sorry I brought you here. This was a bad idea. I ... maybe you should just ... I'll pay for five hours and leave a good tip on the account ..."

April squeezed his hand harder. "Nelson, I don't want to leave. I want to hear your story. Then we will decide together what I do." She looked at his fingers. No ring, but there was a mark, or, lack of tan. "She died?"

He seemed to snap back to the present for a moment. "Yes, yes, just, not quite a year ago .. last September. Cancer."

"How long were you married?" Her eyes showed no judgement, no trickery, just an honest interest.

"We were, uh, I can't think. We would have been 47 years last week, so I guess we were married 46 years." She could see that he was about to lose a tear. Impressively, he made no effort to hide it, or catch it when it overflowed and ran down his cheek.

She looked at him until he met her eyes. Her lovely, deep green eyes. "Nelson, were you always, well, did you ever stray?"

He immediately looked at his cup, then at somebody else, then just looked around the room. "There were a couple of times, years ago. I was an idiot who couldn't recognize that I had the most wonderful woman in the ... oh, sorry. I mean, for me she was ... shit, I can't even say what I mean."

April leaned back and smiled. "You said what you needed to say. I'm impressed. Most guys who look up 'escort' online are married, traveling for business, and interested in a bit of a fuck on the side. Oops, I didn't mean to offend you."

Nelson's head had jerked back to her at the word "fuck" and now he had to apologize. "No, I'm the one who's sorry. I mean, it's not like I'm a prude who never heard the word. I just wasn't expecting it. It's ... it's fine. I kind of understand."

"Why are you here?" It was a direct question, something he was unprepared for. And maybe that was why he answered.

"Last week was our anniversary, or would have been. I came here to see young couples smiling, flirting, being sexy. Shit, just doing all those goo goo things people do when they're in love. And I was hoping to see me and Susan in them and remember the early days, before I got stupid and thought there was better. Before I nearly lost the most precious thing I had. Before ... before she was taken away from me."

He was choking up by the end. "Then it's settled. You paid for two hours anyway, for the cost of a few more hours I'll show you young people who at least believe they're in love. And we'll dance a bit. Maybe at the end, we'll even spend a bit of time doing what most people are really paying me for." Her smile was restrained just a bit by his expression.

Nelson smiled at her, an indulgent, old person smile. "I appreciate the offer, and if you can give me those memories I'll pay you for it. You need to understand, you aren't my focus. I'm here for, to be with, my Susan. As for the special time, well, age has clogged the machinery and with no wife, there's no reason for pills. We won't plan for that."

Susan picked up his cup. "You're empty. Give me a minute and I'll be empty, then we're going to go for a beer and our night will begin. I like you, Mister Nelson, and I'm going to try to give you what you came here for."

He looked at her. "You won't mind being seen with somebody your father's age?" He started to laugh, then it was his turn to notice the eyes.

She tried to smile through it. "Oh, I hadn't thought, yeah, probably my father's age. Mom got gang banged at a party in college. She never knew exactly who the father was and they all denied it happened. At least that's what she told me. I have no idea who my father is."

He looked at her. "I'm not really sorry to hear that. If those guys were also at the college, and nobody claimed responsibility, then you may have been better off not knowing who he was."

For the first time since she arrived, she laughed. "Very few men who know say anything even close to that. You're the first to actually give the reason you think it might be best. Mister Nelson, I like you more all the time."

He smiled at her. "Miss April, I'd appreciate it if you just called me Nelson. I've worked with plenty of people your age and it was always first name." He paused a moment and looked at her well tanned fingers. "No Mister April on the horizon?"

She shook her head. "Not a lot of guys who want to marry an escort. It would be nice, but I think I chose the wrong kind of profession. I've heard guys describing me as damaged goods."

He sipped at his empty coffee cup. "I spent a lot of years in business, and I think you are a good person. I think there's a guy for you, if you want it. So here's a little tip that doesn't involve dollars. Decide if you want to get married, and then sit back. I can't imagine a pretty, nice girl like you not being able to find a guy who will love you."

"Now you're going to embarrass me. Let's go." She took their cups and put them into the recycling bin, then took his arm, locked elbows, and walked out the door like they had known each other for years. Practical training, he assumed. It makes her job easier.

The first stop was a pub overlooking the beach. They each got a beer then sat back for watching and light conversation. At first he was disappointed by her choice, thinking she was just showing him the people on the beach, many with bathing suits designed to show muscle on the guys, and the muscles on the ass for the girls. Then she began pointing out people in the bar area. One couple was walking in with their arms around each other, kissing as they walked. When they sat down he noticed they had matching rings. Bright, shiny matching rings. Exactly what he wanted to see: a recently married couple.

April giggled and nodded for him to look at the bar. A couple stood there waiting for drinks, hands not only on each other's ass, but squeezing it. The guy leaned over just a bit more to kiss the woman and let his hand slide down just between her legs. Even at the distance, Nelson saw her giggle as she felt his fingers teasing. After that, it seemed like he found sexy, teasing couples fairly often, and in between there was the light conversation with April, who was truly a pretty girl. He did wish he was functional, but decided maybe it was best like this. He was here to remember Susan, not to get involved with a girl younger than either of his children.

Nelson finished his beer and was going to order another, but April reminded him they still had dinner and several hours after that. April looked out at the beach, then smiled and leaned toward Nelson so she could speak quietly. "Look at the sand near the bright red umbrella and tell me if you ever did anything like that."

He followed her instructions and looked. He had to squint and silently expressed his frustration at old eyes, but he finally made out the details. A boy was lying atop a girl, her bottom untied at the hip, the boy's swim suit leg pulled up on to his hip. They were rocking a little, a very steady, rhythmic rocking. He smiled and told April that he had never been one for public sex, but the couple was doing quite well at keeping hidden what needed to stay hidden while still enjoying a naughty liaison.

As business began picking up in the pub, April suggested they go for dinner. The restaurant she led him to was another pub style, but it was bigger, had louder music playing, and had a few people getting up and dancing between the tables. Nelson and April each got some sort of hamburger with a beer and found they couldn't have quiet conversation anymore. April warned him it was only going to get louder as the night went on.

Once more they looked around at the couples. Some were simply flirting, with no sign of rings on fingers. At the bar one guy had his hand squarely on his girl's ass, and a few feet away a girl had her hand in her boyfriend's back pocket. One of the couples dancing had the guy's hands in his girl's front pockets as he ground himself on her ass. Nelson doubted they were married, but they were absolutely enjoying each other. He was lost in thought when April moved next to him and pulled on his arm. "What was the craziest sex you ever had?" she said directly into his ear.

He smiled. "I'm sure for you it would be pretty tame, but it was probably the anniversary where I got home late from work and she had wrapped herself in cling film. Or maybe it was the time we were taking a walk in the woods and went about 100 feet off the trail, behind a tree, and had sex on the ground. I'm about a foot taller than she was, so we were never able to do it standing up."

She put her hand on his thigh and she noticed he visibly tensed. "I want you to relax and go with the flow. Can you do that for me? Forget it's me and just dream a little." He nodded and tried, but he knew it was her and that made it difficult to let go.

He treated her to dessert, an oversized sundae that ended up between them with two spoons in it. Now he was able to relax and smile a little, telling her about how he and his wife would get a single dessert after they turned 50. Once they even took the spoonful and fed it to the other with a kiss, taking turns. They ended up with messy lips and chins and people staring at them, but it had been an anniversary and they were feeling good.

As they walked to a club April recommended, he apologized for always referencing his wife, saying it wasn't really fair to her. She countered, "I know you're here to remember her. And I really enjoy hearing your love stories. I so often hear nothing of a wife sometimes even hear negative comments, and the wife is still alive. You've been alone for alamost a year and I think you may be more in love now than when she was with you." To his surprise, she stopped, turned him with the hand she was holding, and leaned against him, reaching up as she pulled his head down. The kiss was quick, but it felt good and the feel of her body against his, well, he hadn't felt a woman like that in a long time. She was melting him, except for a certain part that firmed up just a bit before going back to rest.

As promised, the club was even louder. They each got a beer and sat to watch. By now he had a good idea what to look for and he was living his fantasy. Sadly, the ones with rings didn't seem to be enjoying each other as much as the ones without. He had to adjust his thinking and just enjoy the flirting and teasing. He tried to imagine couples as him an Susan, and sometimes he almost managed to see it.

April was yelling into his ear, suggesting they dance. He told her he really didn't dance, a memory going through his mind of how Susan had told him she loved to dance and he just never had the confidence to dance with her. Seeing the momentary sadness, April pulled him off his chair and led him out onto the dance floor. She began dancing and coached him until he was feeling adequate, if not really confident, but she was smiling. When she turned around and ground her ass against him it surprised him, but he responded a little and she kept it up for a few minutes before turning around with a big smile on her face.

There were a few more fast songs, then the music shifted and she didn't ask any more. She just moved against him and put her arms around him. He felt her soft breasts press his chest, her hips pressed to his, and her legs brushing his. She was taller than Susan had been, and fit a little better, so she could reach his ear. "Close your eyes. Imagine anything you want to see, or feel. Pretend I'm your wife, and do whatever you did when you were younger."

His face felt warm and his eyes felt wet. She glanced at him as she felt the warm wetness on her cheek and saw his eyes were closed. He was somewhere else, and she smiled before pressing her cheek to his again. His hand slid off her waist and cupped her ass, squeezing gently. It was arousing her and she had to concentrate on holding his fantasy and not pursuing her own desires.

The third time they got up to dance, each having already finished two beers, the fast dancing once again ended and went to slow. He held her close, again gently squeezing her ass, and he surprised her by lowering his face and pressing his lips to hers. Then his tongue was asking for entrance and she found herself with his tongue inside her mouth and hers in his. He caressed her tongue over and under, ran his tongue along the inside of her lips, coaxed her tongue into his mouth and closed his lips on it to suck it as he teased it. She moaned into his mouth and he pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ... I guess I got carried away."

April smiled up at him. "I think you did, and you carried me with you." She glanced at her watch. "It isn't late, but we've had quite a bit of time together and I'd like to see your motel room." He began to protest but she put a finger on his mouth. "SShhh, just be quiet. I want to say thank you for a wonderful time."

He licked her finger, causing her to quickly pull it back as he smiled. "I have a gift I'd like to give you as well."

Twenty minutes later they were in his motel room, enjoying the quiet. Nelson closed the door and for once did not seem at all unsure of himself.

"We did have a lot of time together, and it gave me time to think. You've helped me remember many happy memories." He faced her and put his hands on her shoulders. Gently, but confidently, he moved her backward until her legs touched the bed as her eyes looked at him, curious what he was going to do. "If I was still married, this would be out of bounds, but then, I wouldn't be here, so I feel I can do this small bit for you." With a push, she went backward onto the bed. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her so she ass was at the edge of the bed, her legs were completely off.

He dropped to his knees and began by holding her legs together and kissing her knees. Pulling her into position had pulled her skirt up and he slowly kissed and licked his way to the black lace of her thong while his fingertips caressed the bottoms and outer sides of her legs. Gradually he moved her legs apart, opened his mouth and put it on the lace, then exhaled slowly, letting his warm breath help to heat her up.

April lifted her hips as he pulled on the thong. He didnt' toss it aside, though, but hooked it on his thumbs and rubbed the lace across her bare belly. The shaved pussy was different for him, but his elbows guided her legs apart and now his mouth closed on her moist sex. Nelson kissed his way around her outer lips, pausing at the top of the slit to suck a little and extend his tongue onto her love button. Then on the second time around he caught her inner lips, pulled on them, licked them, teased them. He felt her responding and soon heard her as well. His hands slid under her ass and began squeezing and lifting.

12