A Vacation to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned his head to one side, closed his lips on the pussy, and sucked on the inner folds in time with his hand squeezing her ass. His tongue began dipping into her and her flavor coated it, reminding him of the taste he had so enjoyed. One more memory for him. As his mouth worked up to her clit to begin sucking, he slid his hands under her top and pushed at her bra. She reached behind and arched her back to unhook it. Once he felt the tension leave he pushed the bra over her breasts and began kneading them and teasing her nipples.

His focus went more to the delicious pussy in front of him. Susan had had a double mastectomy years ago and chose not to have implants. He didn't mind, and he left the decision to her, but this was the first time in a decade that his hands were on a woman's breasts and he was torn by the memory of what he had lost and the joy of reliving the experience.

She let him do whatever he wanted to do, laying back with her arms spread wide and enjoying all the sensations. He didn't hurry and even slowed his pace a bit as he felt her responding to his efforts. Finally, he knew it was time and he began to intesify his licks, caresses, and squeezes. He licked her with the flat of his tongue, dragging it up over her slit and ending with the tip caressing her clit. Faster and faster as his hands came back to her ass and squeezed. He listened to hear moans and her breathing, felt her body, and at the end sucked and licked her clit as his fingers reached up and two fingers of one hand slid into her as the other rubbed her belly again.

There was no doubt when she came. She gripped the bedspread, cried out, thrashed, and he felt and tasted as a thick flow came down and ran from her pussy. He gobbled it up and kept up the intensity for a while, then gradually brought her down, caressing the skin around her pussy, and kissing the hood over her clit. As she let out a final sigh, he moved up, laying on her, and kissed her. He wasn't surprised when she took his tongue into her mouth, but he was surprised when she pulled free a minute later and told him that was the most amazing pussy licking she could remember. Now she wanted to give him his gift.

He tried to remind her that age was being cruel but she said to be quiet, get his pants off, and take his turn laying on the bed. She was more direct, not spending time in teasing. All her teasing was done inside her mouth. As he had warned, he was about half hard and she took that, working on it. At times he would get harder, but then seconds later it would soften again. She teased him, taking his length, moving her tongue to get the entire cock, other times licking it, or sucking just the head, or the glans. Since he was rarely hard enough to move her lips up and down the length, she moved as much as she could and used her tongue.

He was almost ready. She felt his balls pulling up and he was getting firmer. He also tensed his legs. Now it was time to take a risk and really tease him. She grabbed his cock near the base and squeezed, then began licking at the glans, very slowly. He was gasping and moaning and squirming, but she refused to speed up yet. She waited until he was pushing his legs into the floor and arching his back, then she took his finally hard length and began stroking it with her lips and tongue. In seconds the dam broke and he was spurting into her mouth. She took it, continuing to move her head up and down, lips squeezing his cock, gradually giving up speed. He shook, he shivered, and he made a final gasping moan as she felt him pump one last time. Then she just kept him in her mouth for a moment.

Now she was unsure. He had moved up so easily when it was her taste in his mouth. She could do the same, but didn't want to ruin the moment. April raised her head, letting him slip out of her mouth, and kissed his belly. She smiled at the gray hair even there. His hands held her shoulders and he guided her up, over his chest. His mouth was open and waiting and she kissed him, feeling his embrace on her back, and his already soft cock on her leg. No words were spoken as they just kissed.

"That was amazing," he said at last. "It's been so long, and you were so patient." He kissed her again, feeling her full weight and enjoying it.

She looked into his eyes. "Nelson, I'm going to make a suggestion. A man with as talented a tongue as you have should be considering using it more. You need to get yourself some pills or something for that ED. You can climax, you just need a little help getting there."

A half hour later they were still snuggling and kissing when April looked at the clock and sighed. "I need to get back home. I have an exercise class early tomorrow and it's best to be rested."

Nelson looked at the clock. "Oh, shit, I'm sorry. I got lost in things and we're way over your time. I'm sorry April."

She shushed him again, smiled, and said, "I'm not paying attention to the time. This was the best night I've had in a long time and I really do thank you for it. But," she added as the smile faded, "I could use a walk to my car. Some people know what I do and I don't want them seeing me alone at night, if you know what I mean."

"I would be delighted to walk you back. Just lead the way."

They dressed and walked to her car. He stood a little awkward, not quite sure what to do in this situation, but she hugged him and kissed him. "You were amazing, Nelson. I hope you found what you were looking for."

He smiled and kissed her again. "I did, I think. My kids wouldn't understand, but I think I found it. And I thank you for being so understanding and willing to give an old man some memories and, well, some new memories as well. And I hope you find peace and joy in your future."

They kissed one last time, she got into her car, and drove into the night. He felt a little emptiness inside, being along again, but then he remembered the events of the day and smiled. He looked upward and said softly, "I hope you aren't angry at me for that last bit. She was so good to me, I just wanted to give her something that you know I enjoy." He walked back to his motel and packed for an early departure in the morning.

=======

His kids and even the grandkids were surprised he was so much more relaxed after his vacation. He never directly answered when they asked what had happened. He just said he had spent time with his Susan again, and they thought he was a little confused. All the memories, all the sights of young people in romance, it brightened his mind as he realized he had lost his wife, but the things they had done were still very much a part of him.

His anniversary passed again. Then the anniversary of his vacation. Nelson thought about April and wondered how she was doing. Hopefully her clients were being good to her and she was safe.

He brought in the mail and looked through it. Most of it was junk, as usual, with a flyer for a local remnants store thrown in for good measure. But there was an envelope that was fairly firm, like a card was in it. He didn't recognize the return address, but he did recognize the first name and the city in Florida. He carefully opened it and pulled out a handwritten note and another envelope. He smiled and his eyes misted a bit as he read.

"Dear, sweet Nelson,

I hope you don't mind this note. It cost me ten minutes, but I got your name and address from a guy at the desk at the motel after I finished my exercise lesson. I took your advice and made a decision. I got a 9 to 5 job and stopped escorting, and six months later I met a new guy in the office. We hit it off right away. The inner envelope is an invitation to our wedding so you can meet Mr April. (smiley face)

I've told him about you and what you did for me, and he has agreed that I can ask you to walk me down the aisle and give me away. You're the most 'father' person I know and it would make my day truly special. He's also agreed that you and I can exchange 'gifts' one more time before he takes me on our honeymoon.

I hope your Susan is smiling on you and even more I hope you remember me as fondly as I remember you.

Love you always,

April"

Nelson got a tissue and wiped his eyes before looking at the wedding invitation. He read it several times before setting it down and getting paper, pen, and an envelope.

"Dear April,

I would be delighted to walk ... you down the aisle. And you tell that young man that if he ever gives you any trouble and I hear about it, he's going to get his ass kicked by a septegenarian. (smiley face)

I think Susan is happy for you as well.

With sincere love for you,

Nelson"

12