A Vacation to Remember Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's so fucking hot!" Hope said. I looked at her and motioned her to come and sit on my face. "What about the video?" she asked.

"Ahhhh, Ohhh... Yes! Ohhhh Fuck!" Chelsea screamed very loudly. "I'll... take it... ahhhh..." She told her friend in between words. "... It's your turn anyway... Fuck!!" She then stopped bouncing. "Wow, I want to milk it so bad, but sharing is caring."

As soon as Chelsea got off of me, Hope got on. I felt her take me in completely. As soon as she felt more comfortable she too put her hands on my stomach and just as Chelsea had done, she started to bounce fast while just moving her hips. "Fucccckkkk... Ohhhhh myyyyy... Fuckkkkk, God... Wow, Shit!!" She moaned as she continued to fuck me.

I grabbed her slim waist and thrust up fast to meet her, this caused her to quickly grab my forearms as her mouth opened fully to let out sweet screams of pleasure, I loved how she sounded, her sweet voice was entrancing, she continued to moan, louder still as I kept my assault.

I then turned her over so I was now on top and I pushed her legs as far back as I could and was amazed at how her ankles sat at ear level. I then thrust with every ounce of strength. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Hope screamed as I went full force, I held nothing back.

"Fuck yeah grandpa, tear that pussy up!" Chelsea said as she cheered us on. I watched the sight of Hope's full pleasure, her mouth maintained open the entire time, she moaned so loudly that I felt that sooner or later someone would notice. Despite the loud moaning I kept pounding her, I could feel Chelsea's hands caressing my back and I turned my head to kiss her. I suddenly heard Chelsea speak again. "I think we might need to hurry up." Chelsea said in a loud whisper. "I think I think I may have heard some rustling in the leaves."

"Shit." I said."Is that going to be an issue?"

"Please don't stop, I want to cum so bad, please... Ohhhh my God... Ohhh God... Please!" Hope pleaded with me. I turned her around and put her on all fours and grabbed her long red hair and pulled it back as I thrust deep and hard. "Fuckkkkk..." She whimpered in a lower volume. "... Almost... There..." I let go of her hair and grabbed her by the waist. I looked down at her ass as I sped up. I have always been an ass man and I loved watching any woman's ass jiggle as I fucked her.

"I am loving your white ass baby, I am going to fuck you every time I come to visit." I said to Hope as I cupped her ass and squeezed. "Such a nice ass, maybe next time... Uhhhh... Damn... I could fill up that pussy with no pill... wow." I said as I continued to pound it. Hope looked back for a moment and nodded yes. "Are you saying... Wow, baby...Mmmmm, that next time, you won't be on the pill?" I asked.

Hope looked back again and as her face started getting red she again nodded. "Yes... I'll let you fuck me while I'm not... Ohhh my Godddd... While I'm not on birth control, I... Ohhhhh my Godddd... Fuckkkkk, I don't care, I am completely yours." Hope said as she grabbed the sheets and gave it a squeeze as I felt her pussy get really tight. "Yes! I want it!" she screamed as she continued to shake while I kept my pace.

"Grandpa, we have to go, someone's coming." Chelsea said.

"I'm almost there myself..." I said in a whisper. "... Milk my Cock Hope!" I said as I grabbed her pale ass again and gave it a squeeze. "Make me cum deep inside you."

"Oh my God, Yes!" Hope said as she thrust back into me. I was completely out of control and I didn't care if anyone caught us. I grabbed her by her slim waist and fucked her good and hard, I fucked that pale beauty for as long as I could until finally I felt my balls filled up to the brim.

"Are you ready for me to empty my balls inside you my pale beauty?" I said out of breath. "Beg me for it."

"Fill my pussy up!" Hope said, and right then I exploded deep inside. I kept cumming with each thrust and I screamed as I shot deeper and deeper. I lost my balance and Iaid completely on top of her and kept fucking her in prone, despite having just cummed I remained as hard as a rock, so I kept fucking her as she moaned loudly, I grabbed her white ass and thrust faster. "Holy Shit!" Hope screamed as I kept my onslaught. I then grabbed Chelsea's chin and puckered my lips, she gave me a deep kiss as I fucked her friend hard. "I'm going... ohhh myyyy God! Fuccccckkkkk!" Hope screamed as I felt her pussy clamp down and in on last thrust I again emptied myself inside her.

As we ran back to the car, I felt exhilarated, I haven't felt this since I was a young man, the fear of being caught. I turned on the car and drove off butt naked as the girls laughed in the back of the car.

Afterwards, we bought some stuff from the store and drove back to the house.

The rest of the night went as you'd expect, we sat and laughed, I danced with all the girls and would on occasion squeeze their asses when no one was looking. Despite how sore my cock felt, I still enjoyed the girls as the night proceeded. I got a quickie from from Jen in the laundry room downstairs, I also got blowjob from Allie as we all watched a movie in the darkened living room (and that was hot as fuck, trust me, you have got to try it at least once... you'll thank me one day) and I got one last good fuck from Chelsea and Hope together while everyone slept.

This was the best birthday of my life.

My last day had finally arrived. I said my farewells to everyone, I loaded my stuff on the jag and as I pulled away and drove off, I could see all the beautiful women as they slowly disappeared in my rearview mirror. I got a text from Chelsea shortly as I pulled into the gas station to fill up. It was a picture of her smiling and holding up a pregnancy test, a positive pregnancy test, underneath which were the words: Guess who's going to be a daddy?

"Now, this really was the best birthday present ever." I said as I did a quick jig of a dance at the gas station.

Author's Notes:

As this story comes to an end, I can't help but wonder what will happen. I felt a connection to Jack and rooted for him every step of the way. I might be interested in doing an epilogue story or maybe a holiday spin on Jack's further family adventures. If anyone is interested let me know, if not, we can then consider this story closed. I thank everyone who took the time to read and follow Jack's adventures, this has been a lot of fun to do.