A Valentine Birthday with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to quickly get up as I think he was afraid I would feel how aroused he had become.

"Kelly, daughters should not act like this with their father," Dad protested.

"Come on dad. I know you want me. I heard you the other night. I want you so bad too. After all you said I am almost identical to mom. Just pretend I am her tonight," I said in a soft sexy tone.

"Honey, we, I can't," contested Dad as he took off upstairs.

I heard his door close. I had not anticipated dad running away like this.

I decided to go upstairs and into my room. On my desk was the choker and I grabbed it up. Holding it in my hand I knew what needed to be done. Daddy just needed to be shown. I tied the choker around my neck and went into my daddy's room with my phone.

Dad was sitting there on the edge of the bed with the lights out. I hit the playlist on my phone and in the night light coming from the window and hallway I began to dance. I started slowly moving around as I had practiced and slowly removed the glove all while teasing daddy. He just sat there and stared.

Next came a series of other erotic moves and some touches on myself and daddy. I kept teasing him and slowly removed gown with my back to him. He still sat there and stared as I continued to dance with my back to him. And he sat there still as before.

I spun around, walked up to him with a sexy strut wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He was clearly in shock still that this was his daughter performing a very erotic dance in front of him.

"I want you I whispered," as I leaned in for another kiss.

In that moment something must have clicked with daddy. He kissed me back with the full furry and passion I had dreamed about. He spun me around and flung me to the bed as pulled the center lace string of my teddy exposing my breasts. In one swift motion he tore off his shirt and climbed on top of me. His tongue began to lick and caress my breasts. Kisses ran up and down my torso multiple times. My breathing was becoming increasingly shallow as this was the most electrifying feeling that I had ever experienced.

Then I felt the breeze of my pubic area. Daddy had removed my g-string.

"You like?" I said as I gasped for some air.

Daddy just smiled as he shook his head yes. Before I could react he dived into my woman hood with an assault of a thousand kisses and tongue maneuvers that sent me over the edge not once, but twice.

Before the night was over daddy would make me feel that way for more twice more. The first of those times would come from me riding his cock. The second would be him plowing me.

The next morning we woke together in bed him spooning me. I turned and kissed daddy on the lips.

"I hope you liked your Valentine's Day gift," I whispered to him.

He smiled.

"I hope you enjoyed your birthday present," whispered dad back.

12