All Comments on 'A Valentine's Day Anal Surprise'

by JGittes

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

And that, my fellow men, is the wife every man should have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it. With very minor comments: (1) why's it in the Anal category? (Sure its got some anal in it, but so's 3/4 of all stories on here. It's obviously primarily an Exhibitionist story). (2) Amanda is an entirely redundant character. (3) Would have benefited from a little more male gaze description of Linda: there is some, but what is it that Eric particularly loves about his large wife's physicality? (4) How long have they been married? If it's more than six month's its weird for him to refer to her as his 'bride'. (5) Looks to be set up for a second part but also possibly for other characters to have sex with them. I personally hope you don't go there if you do continue it. Not that I've anything against group or extramarital sex in stories on this site (aren't just the weirdest perverts those who write sermonising, moralistic porn?) but you've created a wonderful pair of characters full of a joyful exuberance in their intimately exclusive relationship. 5*

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineover 2 years ago

Great story. I’ve fantasized about doing explicit erotic nude poses fie drawing classes. Even small groups or just one student. I was half expecting to see Bethany take his cock into her mouth to clean it after the anal sex session (well I would have done that). 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I LOVED this story!!!!!!! I had a hard time not masturbating. Instead, I may read it to my wife! xo

HOG57headHOG57headover 2 years ago

I dont smoke after sex i try to slow down/stop before it gets that hot… damn good story

funexplorer13funexplorer13over 2 years ago

Great story! I love your very descriptive writing. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 2 years ago

It was long and a little tedious through all of the posing, but two peop!e getting off on their exhibitionism is a major turn-on!! And the character Bethany cracked me up trying so hard to be an art teacher while wanting sooo badly to get herself off... Good work by the writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done on many levels

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

Really good story, but I'm curious, how does one who lists his area as Sussex, England know about Federal Way and Tacoma, Washington?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Extremely well done! The length and detailed descriptions helped create added the mounting sexual tension/excitement.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Don't know to much about the categories here but thought this might be better as EV but who knows. Thought there might be more involvement with Bethany, Jennifer and the guy that Linda spoke to during the session but perhaps you've left it open for another instalment involving Allison on her return. Good. 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I do enjoy the work of this author, he/she provides a real good read, not just a quick fix, which is quite refreshing for ladies who enjoy reading porn! Hope to read new content soon.

oneyneedsmoreoneyneedsmoreabout 2 years ago

More please need another follow up from this section of your story

I have a studio on Fox Island and could accommodate up to 15 artists for a more exclusive session. Allison wants to participate too." She looked over to Jennifer. "We've also had a request for instruction involving male anatomy, which may be an interesting drawing subject as well."

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 2 years ago

I loved the intensity - the waves of excitement and anticipation between the modeling couples and radiating outwards to the students and the teacher too. What a great marriage that is able to draw energy from exhibitionism and pushing all kinds of boundaries in such a good way. Thank you!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 1 year ago

Just read this story again and loved the abundance

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very, very good, well done.

RoisinDubh79RoisinDubh799 months ago

That was fantastic.

This one definitely needs a follow-up with Allison and Jennifer.

lexlogan8lexlogan85 months ago

I wish I could visualize the poses from the descriptions but no such luck. I'll echo StrappySandals comment above. Enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJGittes@JGittes
A sexually adventurous couple who enjoy writing about and sharing our only slightly exaggerated exploits.

SIMILAR Stories