All Comments on 'A Valentine's Day Dress'

by baembi

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nah

Very silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
very hot

Love this story. Hope to see more like this

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Oh, it's a guy

Thought this was going to be a lesbian story for most of the first page only to find out the store clark is a guy. Okay, that explains it somewhat. The girls change of behavior kind of escalated fast and was a little out of character, changing from a bitch to a hot cock sucker.

I've always wanted to work in the panty department of a clothing store but I'm afraid I'd be walking around with a hard on all day. Probably get fired the first day for making all the panties sticky.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 4 years ago
Humorous but hot

It’s a fun tale that’s well written. The reader can feel (and smile at) Derek’s frustration and uncertainty, but the young lady’s intentions, beyond the hot, immediate events described, are left for the reader to wonder about. Or perhaps that’s for a chapter 2?

I gave it 5*. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She a self-important, entitled bitch. Other than fucking her just to get even with her for treating him like shit, I can't think of any reason to want her at all.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Trash!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbaembi@baembi
Just a girl who likes writing stories with her hand down her pants. Always down for feedback, just don't be a dick about it. Feel free to send writing prompts, if I like it I'll use it. You can see me naked at MyFreeCams 'Baembi' on most weekend nights (but thats my job, I'm n...