A Valentine's Day Mess Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, that feels good," Manny said. "Oh God!" Claudia's erect nipples brushed his skin, and he pressed against her soft breasts with each stroke.

"Are you going to come?" Claudia asked. Manny's eyes were closed, and his chest heaved with excitement. "Don't come yet!" She let go of her tits, and pushed him back with hands against his hips.

Manny was confused at first when Claudia slid down between his legs, and then realized that she meant to take him in her mouth. He lifted his leg over her to give her more room, knelt on the edge of the sofa cushion, and leaned his elbows on the back while he watched Claudia wrap his cock with her lips.

He felt Claudia's tongue flirt with the sensitive head of his cock, and then her lips traveled down his shaft. Manny pushed his cock to the back of her mouth. She was so warm, she was so wet. Her tongue teased him, her hands pumped him.

Manny couldn't stop himself from fucking his sister's mouth. She pressed on his hips so he wouldn't gag her, but now she didn't want him to stop.

Claudia sucked on his cock and stroked him with her tongue, and Manny groaned. His balls tightened and a spasm wracked his body. He put his hand on the back of his sister's head and shot his hot cream into her. One spasm followed another until Manny's balls ached, and Claudia had swallowed every drop of him.

Manny laid his head on his arms and tried to catch his breath while Claudia wiggled out from under him and left his softening cock dangling between his legs.

"Mi vida," Claudia said, "was that one to remember?" She laughed at Manny's expression and sat up beside him. She found the water bottle she left on the table and used it to wash him down.

"Maybe I'll be old and gray and I'll still be thinking about that," Manny said. He turned around and dropped on the cushion with his sister. "Your turn," he said and peeled Claudia's robe off her shoulders. She let him pull it away, and he was about to drop it on the floor when he realized she had things in the pockets; condoms in one, and the little tube of lube in the other.

Manny set the lube and the condoms with the water bottle, then pressed Claudia back on the sofa. She tipped her mouth up and asked, "What are you doing, Manny?"

"Going for a snack," Manny said and kissed her lips. He kissed her throat and whispered in her ear. "You taste good," he said.

"And you feel good," Claudia said, and she stroked her hands over Manny's back and sides while he kissed her shoulders and her fingers.

Manny slipped to his knees beside the sofa. He kissed the inside of Claudia's thigh and laid her leg over his shoulder. He kissed the inside of her other thigh and inhaled her feminine scent.

"Hijola, Manny!" Claudia said, and she lifted her knees up and apart to give Manny room. "Don't go slow. Don't be dainty."

Manny laughed into Claudia's pussy then sat back on his haunches. "Come here," he said and pushed his hands under her. She gasped when he pulled her to the edge of the cushion and dove back between her legs.

Claudia's nectar was warm and her scent was exciting. Manny worked his tongue up from her vagina and watched his sister tug on her nipples as he searched for her trigger. Her mouth fell open, she closed her eyes, and moaned at the ceiling.

"Eee! There, there!" Claudia said. She knotted her fingers in Manny's hair and rocked against his mouth, and he wrapped his arms around her hips to hold her. He ran his tongue over her hood and into the deep creases on either side of her clit, and he felt her excitement surge.

Claudia moaned when Manny pushed his tongue into her vagina again. He lapped up his sister's juices and imagined how his cock was going to feel inside her, and then her body quivered as he rolled her clit under his tongue.

Manny didn't go slow, and he wasn't dainty. Claudia's orgasm came fast, and it hit her hard. She closed her thighs around his head, so he could hardly hear or breathe, but he could feel the spasms coursing through her muscles as she came.

It wasn't until Claudia's body relaxed that Manny could sit back and breathe again. "Dios Mio, Manny!" Claudia said. "I saw fireworks."

Claudia was euphoric when she settled back on the sofa, and Manny's straining cock ached to be inside her. He found a condom where he'd left them on the table, climbed up in front of his sister, and she waited as he rolled it down his shaft.

Manny wrapped one hand around Claudia's ponytail and pulled her head back, so she was looking up at him when he said, "God, you're hot! I don't think I'll ever want another girl as much as I want you." He pushed his tongue into his sister's mouth, cupped her breast in his other hand, and laid her down on the cushion.

Manny caught his breath to calm himself and reached down between them. He pushed one finger, and then two fingers into Claudia's pussy, opened her to wet his fingers with her nectar, and then used his fingers to wet his cock.

Manny held his lubricated shaft in one hand and worked it slowly into his sister. She arched her back and groaned as its sensitive head slipped into her. Manny stopped and listened to Claudia for a moment then, with one slow thrust, he joined their bodies together.

Claudia clutched at Manny's sides. Her voice was low, and it rasped in Manny's ear when she tipped her head back and said, "Do me now, mijo."

Manny held Claudia's head against his shoulder, and their bodies moved together. She gasped in his ear and bit his throat, so he pulled her head back, thrust into her, and set up that primal rhythm that would drive his sister wild.

Claudia's excitement drove Manny on. He could hear it, he could taste it in her mouth, he could smell it on her skin and feel it mounting in her body. He wanted her climax; he wanted to feel her helplessly out of control in his arms and around his cock.

Manny got what he demanded. Claudia's hands slipped off his shoulders, her arms flopped on the cushion, and she released his hips from her legs' embrace. He felt her body tighten around his cock, plunging deep inside her, and a thrill shot up her spine as she came.

Claudia caught her breath and tossed her head back, and Manny thrust into her and stopped while his essence erupted inside her. He pounded into her again and clenched his teeth until his final spasms released him.

Manny rolled away from his sister as they both relaxed. He kissed her face and let his cock slip from between her legs, and he slid off the edge of the cushion and landed on the carpet with a thump.

"Are you okay?" Claudia asked, and laughed at her brother while he struggled to sit up. "You fell the first time, too." She wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed his ear.

"The only way I could be better," Manny said, "is if we didn't have to stop doing it." He peeled the used condom off and left it on the table then climbed back onto the couch, and Claudia laid back to let him climb over her. He straddled her hips, leaned down to kiss her throat, and whispered in her ear, "Are you still hot? I want to feel you come again."

"Manny, I'm still tingling all over," Claudia said. She tipped her head back to offer her mouth, and he pushed his tongue between her lips. His hand traveled over her thigh and between her legs while he explored her mouth. He just touched the wet curls of her pubic hair, gently slipped his fingers over her soft flesh.

Claudia broke their kiss and laughed against his neck. "Your sending thrills all through me." He slipped his fingers into her, then up again to wet her clit.

Manny pressed the heel of his hand against her firm trigger and slipped his fingers back into her. Claudia gasped into his ear, and then he trailed his lips down her neck, over her shoulder, and down to breast. She moaned when he sucked her tit into his mouth.

Claudia's excitement drove her to rock her hips and grind against Manny's hand. She wrapped her arms around his head and rasped, "Suck me, Manny. Let me feed you."

Manny sucked his sister's firm nipple and dragged it between his teeth. His muscles were tense with excitement when he pushed his hand further between her legs and up the crack of her ass until he held her in the crook of his arm. He flexed his arm, and Claudia bucked in his grip, grinding against his hard bicep.

Claudia clenched her teeth, clutched Manny's head to her tit, and groaned at the ceiling. Manny could feel her second orgasm grip her body. Her fingernails dug into his scalp for just an instant, and she relaxed in his arms.

Manny released Claudia's nipple, kissed it slowly, and looked up at her while he slipped his hand along the crack of her ass. He stopped with his finger stroking her anus and pushed his thumb into her wet pussy.

"That feels good," Claudia said. Her eyes focused on Manny's face, and a shiver went through her body. She lifted her legs to give his fingers more room to massage her anus, and said, "Don't stop. Go deeper."

"There's no lube yet," Manny said, "but it's all wet from the sex." He pushed his finger into her and worked it slowly, and then pushed again until he held her taint between his thumb and his forefinger.

Claudia tried to reach around Manny for the lube and the condoms on the table, but she couldn't quite reach them. Manny paused to give her the lube and condoms then started working a second finger into her while he watched her open a condom pack.

"Mijo! You're already so hard!" Claudia said. "I think you're looking forward to this." Claudia stroked her brother's cock, and he leaned down to kiss her ear while she rolled the condom down his shaft.

Manny said, "I want to hold you so I can feel every muscle you move, and every breath you take. I want to taste every taste and hear every sound you make."

Claudia squeezed some lube onto her fingertips and held the tube up for Manny to take. "About those sounds. What if I get a little noisy? Is that going to be OK?"

Manny took the lube tube and glanced at the TV, "I think the sound's up high enough," He said, and watched Claudia spread lube on her clit. "If not, then I'll muffle you." He slipped his fingers out of Claudia's ass; she squirmed and gave him a little moan that ended when he picked her up and bent her over the back of the sofa.

"Start slow, mijo," Claudia said. She reached between her legs to touch herself and pushed her butt up to Manny while he smoothed the lube all around and into her anus. He leaned over her and kissed her ear, and he worked his lubricated fingers deep into her.

Manny took his shaft in hand, and Claudia threw her head back against his shoulder while he used his thumb to push the head of his cock into her ass. He held his sister tight, kissed her throat and pushed again, and Claudia groaned as his cock thrust into her rectum.

"Oh God!" Manny said. He was panting with excitement. "Oh God, Claudia!" The way her ass stretched around his cock was maddening. He wrapped both of his arms around her to cupped her breasts in his hands, and he pushed until his shaft was deep inside her with her soft butt squeezed against his hips. He could hear and feel her fingers working on her clit.

Manny listened to his little sister's gasps and moans, drew back, and started to slowly fuck her. The scent that rose from her shoulders was warm and exciting. He kissed her salty skin, and he pushed into her again a little faster. His voice rasped in her ear when he said, "Come for me, Claudia. I want to feel you come."

Claudia tossed her head, her hair fell over Manny's face, and he was suddenly immersed in his sister—the touch and scent of her hair, the sounds of her excitement, her breasts in his hands, her rectum caressing his cock.

Manny thought he was going to lose it, before his sister beat him to it. She clutched at her clit and her body went rigid in his arms. She clenched her teeth, and Manny put his hand over her mouth to muffle her scream.

Claudia wilted when her climax passed; she was like a doll in Manny's arms. He caught her hand and pushed it back between her legs. He bit her throat, and whispered in her ear, "Again." He thrust his burning cock into her ass, and for a moment the sensations drowned out the voices in his mind.

Manny pounded his sister into the back of the sofa and stopped with his cock far up between her butt cheeks while she squeezed her hard clit between her fingers. She squealed into the cushion while a new set of spasms gripped her body, and his molten essence pulsed through the length of his cock.

Claudia's body was a soft as a pillow when Manny collapsed onto her. He waited for a moment to catch his breath and the voices in his head roared back. His softening cock slipped out of her ass, and he dropped onto the sofa before he realized that Claudia's face was streaked with tears.

"Did I hurt you?" Manny asked. "God, please tell me I didn't hurt you."

"You didn't hurt me," Claudia said. "It was incredible until it was over." She dropped onto the cushion next to her brother. "The tears are from the release, and from all the damned voices. Manny, we have to make them stop."

Manny laid his head back and talked to the ceiling. "You have the pouch. I have the pipe. I have a lighter in my dresser." He looked around the room, then settled his eyes on Claudia. "We should smoke it outside, or in my car. Not in the house."

Claudia stood up, pulled on Manny's hand to get him up, and said, "We both need to clean up and get dressed. I'll meet you back here."

It didn't take long to get ready, and then Manny led Claudia to his car. The moon had long set, Christmas lights were off, and the street was lit just by starlight and distant streetlamps. He opened the passenger door, but Claudia stopped before she got in.

She wrapped her arms around Manny's neck and rose on her toes. "One last kiss," she said. She tipped her head and parted her lips. Manny brushed her lips with his then she met his tongue. Claudia was soft in his arms, and her breath was warm on his cheek.

Manny broke their kiss, and Claudia settled on her heels. She smiled in the dim light and said, "I'm not going to miss the voices, but I'm going to miss that—and, you know—the other stuff, too."

"Get in," Manny said. He opened the door and made sure that Claudia's pink jacket didn't get caught in the door when he closed it. She was waiting with Grandmother's pouch in hand when he climbed into the driver's seat and produced Grandmother's pipe and his lighter.

"So what did you get me for Christmas?" Claudia asked and watched Manny fill the pipe pinch-by-pinch. "You can tell me. I'll still act surprised."

"I'm not going to tell you," Manny said. "You won't have to act." He emptied the pouch into the pipe, packed it down, and grinned in the dark. "I'm going to need a regular girlfriend after this. Can you recommend any of your friends?"

"Manny!" Claudia said. She reached into his jacket, pinched the skin over his ribs and twisted until he pushed her away. She fell back laughing and said, "That isn't how it works, you know. You can't date your sister's girlfriends. Besides, after me you should be celibate or something, right? Just wallowing in your memories?"

Manny checked to make sure he hadn't spilled the pipe, faced his sister, and held it up for her to see. "Now?" he asked. Claudia nodded, Manny flicked the lighter over the bowl, and inhaled to light it. He coughed when the hot smoke hit his lungs, and handed the pipe to Claudia.

They traded the pipe until the last embers died. Manny opened the door, tapped the pipe out, and sat back in his seat. They were both staring at the headliner when Claudia said, "I'm dizzy,"

"A little nauseous, too," Manny said. "But it's quiet."

* * *

Claudia shook her brother's shoulder and said, "Manny! Wake up!"

Manny rolled over and squinted against the light. "I was really asleep for the first time in a long time," he said. "Now I'm starving." He looked his sister up and down. She was dressed and her hair was brushed out. "How did you get up so early?"

"I slept like a rock, but I have an obnoxious alarm," she said. "Vámanos, Manny. You can grab something to eat if you want, but Abuela Ortiz is going to have the table stacked with food, and you need to help load presents in the car."

The bright sun had barely cleared the mountain tops when Tom and Dolly parked beside Manny and Claudia in front of the Candelária house. The youngest kids ran from the house to meet them, so Claudia assigned each of them presents to carry inside and stack around the Christmas tree.

The kids were too excited to put things off for very long, so Claudia and Manny wolfed down Abuelita's pancakes then drank coffee while Pasqual and Maya—in Santa hats—sorted out the presents.

The frost outside was melting in the sun when the presents were all opened, and wrapping paper and empty boxes were scattered around the Christmas tree wherever the kids tossed them. Maya looked from Claudia to Manny and asked, "What did you guys get each other? I wanna see."

"Nothing, yet," Claudia said. She looked at Manny. "I haven't had time to wrap it or anything. Is that okay?"

"I haven't wrapped yours, either," Manny said. He found his jacket, and the bracelet in its pocket, and Claudia found her purse. All the family was watching when they faced each other. Claudia held her hands behind her back, and Manny had his hands closed around the gift. "Count of three?" he asked.

Claudia counted, and on the count of three they held their gifts out—the bracelet for Claudia, and a belt buckle for Manny.

"Not fair!" Maya said. "You planned that."

Manny shook his head. "We didn't plan a thing, but someone else did." Both the bracelet and the belt buckle were inset with the same design. It was a large spider in turquoise and coral, holding a disc between her front legs.

Maya cocked her head and asked, "What is that?"

Pasqual shoved his sister's shoulder, and Maya slapped at his hand. "Don't you know anything?" He asked. "That's Grandmother Spider."

"Here to always remind us," Claudia said.

The End


12