My Sister, My Therapist Pt. 01

Story Info
An incest story.
4.9k words
4.52
69.4k
95

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She told me I must attend an upcoming retreat. It's mandatory. I'm pissed. I thought having a sister for a therapist would allow me to cut certain corners not just avoiding being billed for it. A little awkward attending marriage counseling with your sister, then again we've never hidden much from each other anyways.

We finished college within a year of each other, she was always an annoying overachiever. We decided to share our childhood home as we settled and began our respective careers. We could afford it, since our parents had moved but chose to keep the place . We grew up poor in an open floor cabin, so as kids we hung curtains to section off "rooms". We agreed this looked pretty trashy as adults, so we put our beds on opposite sides of the massive room and worked with what we could. I'm still not sure why we thought a couple of waste high bookshelves for a bit of privacy made a difference. Of course we changed in the bathroom, but quickly had to face the reality of having "needs".

The agreement was to face the wall and put our headphones on. It soon became clear we should just tell people we were roommates, they seemed to get a little uncomfortable when we said we were siblings. Not ideal, but we managed. When you've shared that experience, talking about your marital problems isn't tough at all with your lil sis. I knew better than to fight her about a retreat, so I drove to the address she gave me. To my surprise she hopped in the car...

"Hey Big Brother! I love it when my patient is on time."

Shocked, I ask "Where are your other patients? Where are we going? Isn't this where the retreat is?"

She says, "This is for your own good big brother. It is a retreat and it's a one on one. This will allow me to really focus on what we've been discussing. After all you're my brother and I want to help, so turn here."

Still confused, I drive awaiting her explaination but I realize none is forth-coming. I turn to look at her quizzically and I swerve, almost driving off the road, doing a double take because I can't believe what I'm seeing. My little sister has hiked up her almost too small sundress and is lightly caressing her clit as if she's just twirling her hair.

"Are you out of your damn mind?", I yell trying to pull her dress back down. "You're my sister! And my therapist! You're supposed to be helping me save my marriage. You're my little sister!"

She actually laughs a little and I wonder exactly how well she knows me, her big brother. I mean she cant really know right? I look over, feeling my cheeks redden a bit. I know she see my rock hard dick bulging in my pants practically ripping through them. Before I can say another word she easily slips her breasts out by untying the halter strap on that damn small dress. Christ she doesn't even care that all of the cars passing by get a good look! I shift in my seat in a futile attempt to hide the hard on I don't think can get bigger. My little sister is dragging her fingers up from her sweet pussy and rubbing that wetness into her perked up titties. What the fuck am I thinking? I go to yank her hand away, I know I'm mumbling something about ethics on top of incest but I can't really form words. Truthfully, I don't even know what I'm saying.

Before I can stop her, she seizes my hand and guides it to her pussy, laughing, again. God help me it feels so good and my attempts to fight her are weak. She tips her head back and her eyes flutter a bit, but I'm not moving my hand as she holds it there. This is all I've thought about for years, but its wrong. I know it's wrong.

She looks at me like she is going to own me but says, "Oh please bro, ethics? It's not ethical for me to even be your therapist. I'm fammmily." Fuckk..She drags the word out with a hint of a moan and goes on, "Who are you kidding with this crap? You think I don't know? You really do don't you? Oh, big brother I saw you watching me all those times from your bed. All those times you thought I wasn't paying attention? Yeah, I saw you watching as some guy entered your little sis or lapped at my pussy. Watching as I was bent over those shelves we used for our "privacy wall". One guy even said, 'I think you're brother was watching you.' Why do you think I suggested we stop telling people we were siblings? You were far too obvious. I doubt you even turned the music on that was supposed to be playing in your headphones.

"Also? I know about your nightly routine. The one you began right after I brought a guy over for the first time? Really bro? It took one show for you to get over the guilt and start rubbing one out to your sister? Pretty twisted. I know you thought I was asleep, but I even saw you the first night. Heard you whisper, 'Oh sis!' Every single night, my big bro sat on the edge of the bed, watching me sleep, and stroking himself. Your cum practically shot across the room. Did you really think I just liked doggy style so much I had to have it every time with every guy? I liked knowing you were watching my tits bounce, seeing me get choked a little when I came, and being loud because even in the dark I could just barely make out the rise and fall of your blanket as you stroked and stroked. When it was just us, before you started your routine, I'd pretend I thought you were sleeping and walk to the bathroom naked. I couldn't wait to start my routine with you. I'd lay above the blankets in case you stood up. I think you did, but I couldn't risk looking up, but I heard how you were closer as time went on."

I try to pull my hand back again, but she has it gripped so tight between her thighs. I can't resist, I move my fingers just the slightest bit hoping she doesn't notice, but I have to feel it while I can. I try to pull away again when I see she definitely noticed. She moves her hips into my hand because she knows I really do want to feel her.

Now she's toying with me and acting hurt, "Don't you want me to save your marriage bro?"

I nod and I do, but I'm wondering if I was deluding myself by not admitting I also wanted this time alone with my sister. I'd convinced myself jerking off after every session was just a bonus, but not the motivation. My sex life with my wife is beginning to improve, too. Does it matter if it's because I'm picturing li'l sis in her pencil skirt, blouse unbuttoned just one button too low, making her seem life a sex goddess instead of a professional? Picturing that with every thrust into my wife?

"I'm your baby sister and an excellent therapist. Other patients would beg for this kind of treatment, but I obviously would only be willing to work this hard for you. C'mon, it's not really cheating, it's just family bonding." She winks and kisses my neck, making me jump a little. Then this little slut says, "I do know what I'm doing. I've saved plenty of marriages, just never with this method. I know how long you've wanted this, we both know. You've shown enough righteous indignation. I get it, you're totally appalled. Now can we please get real?"

Shit she feels even wetter and I slowly start to play. It's not enough for her, clearly.

"Are you going to be a good patient and the best big brother ever? Or do you want to stop?" Damn she's actually annoyed her brother won't violate her. This is so fucked and so hot. I take my hand back, watch her begin to put her tits away, let her think this is done, but then I stop her with one hand and her breath catches. I rub the sweet taste of my therapist over my lips and then lick them. Yes, I'm clearly still processing, but I also want to savor this moment because I'm sure she's going to reconsider. I'm sure this is all I'll ever get. I use my finger to circle her juice and my spit around her nipple, then I voluntarily touch my sister where her pleasure lies. Oh my God this moment can't last, because I can't hold back.

I manage to slow my breath enough to tell her, "Okay, you're the professional. If you truly believe as my therapist this is what I need to save my marriage, I'm willing to work with you, but first let me work you sis. You feel so good." I can tell she's so close, her tight pussy is starting to grip my fingers.

Suddenly, she pushes my hand away and re-ties her dress. Fuck. What have I done? Will she tell my wife how disgusting I am? Was it a trick to punish me for all my nasty behavior in the past? Then I realize I'm more worried that's really all. It was so little and I need so much more. The disappointment hits me hard.

I can't read her face as she says, "we have to grab something to eat."

I try to remain calm, "You're kidding right?"

"Nope, restaurant's up there on the left."

The place is packed and we have a short wait. I sit on a bench, unbelievably she sits on my lap telling me it would be a good start if I would kiss her. What a rush! My li'l sis nuzzles into my neck. In public! I'm sitting so still, but I can't help swelling against her ass.

She's notices, "That's very good. We're finally making progress. I'd call this a real break through. You'll be my star patient soon."

Then it happens. She leans in and opens her mouth to me while my tongue begins to explore that almost familiar territory. I kiss her harder, I can tell we're making people around us uncomfortable. If only they knew.

The hostess calls our names and sis hands me her sweatshirt, this dirty girl knows to help me out to cover the massive hard on that's sprung up. The hostess shows us to a booth and my therapist tells me to slide in first. This time I laugh a little. She sits next to me, on the same side. We've always made fun of couples that do this, we're not a couple. We are just normal siblings catching up. Soon, I become aware sis has no intention of letting my hard on go to waste.

The waitress comes over almost immediately, so I order us two beers, two shots of tequila, and my "therapist" asks for a pen. Sis doesn't even look at me as she begins to write on a napkin, hiding her words. Then she hands it to me:

Therapist's Note

Rx for: My Big Brother (and I mean big)

For the treatment of a marriage in trouble, orgasm as needed with your little sister and whenever she commands it.

Treatment to begin immediately. Unzip your pants.

"I can't do that. What if someone recognizes us? What if someone sees?"

"You look as if I've asked you to dance naked on the table, this only gets me hotter." She quickly rubs her hand over my jeans. "You know we are too far away from the city and as big as that cock is, no one will see it through the table. I promise you. Now repeat the prescription back to me, so I know you understand." She leans into me, so I can whisper it into her ear. I repeat every word, nibbling a bit on her ear. Just as she begins to unzip my pants, the waitress returns. I practically scream my order out. I'm so freaked thinking the lady can see, but my sis leans forward over the table to keep our secret and it seems to do the job.

The waitress is standing mere inches away as I finish my order and become acutely aware my zipper is down just enough for fam to run her fingers over my tip. I feel the precum sis is sliding around me. She flashes a smile and orders, all the while continuing her mission to get further down my shaft. Once again I can't move, concentrating so hard on not reacting to the forbidden hand in that forbidden place. God, would this fucking waitress stop asking about salad dressing and leave the damn table.

Finally the waitress walks away and I almost catch myself in the zipper because I can't get it down fast enough. I still feel like my "professional therapist" will come to her senses and change the treatment plan. I don't want to savor the moment anymore. I want to cum while I can. I hurry to unzip my pants fully and my slutty sister wraps her hands around my cock.

She looks mischievously at me and finally I relax, understanding this is not a joke. This is happening.

I say, "ok I want to save my marriage and I am willing to do whatever it takes." She checks to see that no one's looking and she spits on my dick. She begins moving her hand up and down rhythmically watching my breath quicken. Then I lean into her ear again and say, "you must have been paying attention little sis. You seem to know just how I like it."

She quickens her pace, "We are family, duh. You just never knew I was so supportive I showed up for every show. I even appreciated each performance so much that after you finished and finally slept, I put on a show for myself." I know she feels me grow harder thinking of that bed next to her, but

She doesn't miss a stroke when the waitress brings our food over. The waitress eyes us like she suspects, but she isn't positive so she walks away.

I'm almost spasming as baby girl throws back her tequila shot and tells me, "I can feel your cock throbbing. Be a good patient and paint the table." She aims my dick at the underside of the table just as my massive load shoots everywhere.

"Oh my! Big brother you've made quite the mess!" This is a rather loud proclamation and some diners look over a bit confused by a mess they don't see.

We both laugh and laugh at this. Sliding her hand inside my jeans and along my thigh, she wipes what seems like an endless amount of cum off. Picking up a piece of garlic bread, she licks the remaining cum off her fingers. To everyone else if looks like the bread must be extra buttery.

"Did that really just happen. It's too good to be true. I'm so glad I went with my sister as my therapist." I'm a little dazed but not even a little ashamed. I still have a partial chubby.

"Believe it bro. There's so much more to cum."

I sling one arm over her shoulders. Everyone knows I'm groping her, but it's also just subtle enough that no one can say anything. I kiss her like we've been lovers for years and say just low enough, "You kinky little bitch, you wanted to do this in public. You wanted to have your brother where everyone could see and no one would know."

"You're half right."

We pay the check, this time I hold her sweatshirt because of my cum stained pants. We leave all that cum dripping from the table to the floor, just a little present from our family. I see what she meant about me being only half right because she actually writes on the other side of my therapy "prescription" napkin that we leave with the tip.

"I wouldn't want the waitress to think she's crazy. She should know she guessed right, but that she didn't guess the best part." She hands me the napkin:

So sorry for the mess, but making

my brother cum now means he'll

make me cum from now on...

whenever I want. He's probably

entering me right this second. I

love my family so much. Have a

nice day!"

I can't believe I'm doing this, but I laugh and take the pen. I kiss my sister hard so the waitress can see and add,

"At least you got front row seats to

our first show."

We smile the whole way out to the car and eagerly I ask, "What now?"

"Whatever do you mean? You were right. What we just did is wrong. I took advantage of my position and the power imbalance when I shouldn't have. Not to mention, no sister is supposed to feel her brother's cock spurting cum. Cum for me."

I start to stammer, "What? Oh shit. I thought.. please don't tell anyone. Fuck. I can't believe-"

She cuts me off , "you are so gullible. That wife of yours really has you on edge. Just another thing we'll need to work on."

You clear your throat, "so then you're good with what happened? Guessing that was it though right?"

"Do you listen? We have sooo much more work to do. Start the car and go right."

"Okay sis, but can I ask you something?"

"Um hmm, as long as it's not about whether this is right or wrong. Shoot." Another chuckle. This time from both of us.

"I'm not sure how to word this... I guess my question is, how did you come up with this? When? I mean I remember you volunteering to help me so.."

"Do you remember one of those rare beach trips we had? Where we had to share a bed and a room?"

"Yes."

"Porn came on and you said, 'I know it's weird, but can I please, please watch? I've never seen one.' So I rolled my eyes and pretended I wasn't watching. Do you remember what the porn's lame plot was?"

"Kinda..oh wait! It was about a therapist seducing her married patient by telling him she could show him how to be a better husband."

"Exactly. I've pleasured myself thinking of that night often, since I got my license to practice. Then, you came over with your wife to help me celebrate that day. Something about seeing you kiss her briefly while I was holding my license brought it all back. It was only a few weeks later when you called and asked if maybe I could recommend someone to help you."

"That's pretty fucked up lil sis. More understandable if you thought about acting on it once we had several sessions, but to have lined this all up?"

"Are you complaining? I've paid attention the past few months. Sure I dressed a certain way and made sure to hug you before and after each session while breathing on your neck a little, but it didn't take much. You started scheduling extra time remember?"

We drive for awhile and I realize how distracted I've been. I turn right knowing exactly where we are headed.

She continues, "Once I overheard you lying to your wife about what we talked about in therapy and telling her you weren't with me when you were... I knew you still wanted me because I knew that lie was born out of your own guilt. Your wife never cares when you're with me. Too be honest, what took time was figuring out if I could really go through with this. It certainly helped your wife was so happy you were seeing me just to work on your communication skills. Thank you for omitting the actual goal of our sessions, to better your marriage, I don't think she'd feel as comfortable. She'd undoubtedly be fearful of what you might share, lest it embarrass her. Thank God because I'm your sister, I never had to think twice about her becoming jealous or anything. Soon I realized the only way to help you, brother, was to commit to this completely and I began creating your treatment plan. The very first thing I wrote in my file, that I now keep at home, was to plan a retreat."

We reach the end of the drive and pull up to a small cabin. She grabs her bag and heads inside. I grab some logs off the wood pile and begin to build a fire like I've done a million times before, but this time I smack her ass when she walks behind me to inspect my work.

She grins and says, "I'm so glad we decided never to sell this place, even though everything has changed and we haven't been here in years. It's the perfect place for you to get your head straight."

I grin, "You're really on top of the innuendos aren't you?"

"Well, not yet..."

I roll my eyes and light the fire while she pulls the sheets off the furniture and cleans up. Then she points to a chair across from her and tells me to have a seat. I reach for her, but she firmly tells me to sit because it's time for our regular session.

She starts talking fast, "How are things at home? Have you tried any of the communication skills, like the 'I' statements we talked about?" She sees the confusion on my face, sighs and explains, "I know you don't believe this now, but I'm still your therapist. I still plan on fixing your marriage. I just have a different treatment plan for you."

"I'm still fuzzy on how this can improve my relationship with my wife though?"

"Well it's a two fold plan. We both know you're one step away from cheating. I can tell how caged you feel. The reality is if you were willing to jerk off to your sister in the past-"

I interrupt and wink, "Does this morning count as the past?"

I see the smile she tries to suppress as she continues on, "if you were willing to jerk off to your sister in the past you'll risk fucking around on your wife. It's inevitable so, as your sister, I can lower the chances of you getting caught to virtually none. You know I could never admit this to anyone and you're wife, whom I'm scheduled to have lunch with next week, will never suspect a thing. Plus, there's the added bonus of not needing to invent a bunch of lies to explain the times you're away."

12