All Comments on 'A Veiled Life'

by Tagnikzuur

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
madengineer3madengineer3over 14 years ago
Nice!!!

This is a good story with a somewhat unfair "trade". It sounds like just desserts.

LtirashinLtirashinover 14 years ago
Great beginning. . . !

According to your italicized message following the story, it seems that "Tyesha" is someone very special to you for you to have done this for her. Have you thought about posting the original she wrote?

PerentiePerentieover 14 years ago
Good but lacked something

This was well-written and hot enough in a lot of ways but for me it was sort of ruined by the unexplained callous nature of the female vampire. I mean why go to the trouble of saying she doesn't have to kill people to feed and then have her kill somebody without explaining why? How can she say she lives much as she always has if she's killing people? And if she is really so similar to how she used to be then why does she kill so easily, unless she killed people when human too? I mean sure the guy was cheating on his wife but her killing him wasn't written to be punishment for anything. It just seemed done for no reason at all other than perhaps sadism for somebody who otherwise doesn't seem at all sadistic. I know its erotic horror, but I just don't see the motivation...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous