All Comments on 'A Very Crownmark Christmas'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Classic five-star...

...Wax light romance, right up there with the best you've done previously. I loved the way Kristen's father only heard what he wanted to hear---so very true-to-life. It's good that he's such a nice man and a great cook---my favourite character in a short tale filled with lovable characters. With the right casting, this would make an excellent half-hour TV film. Brilliant !

Bleep735Bleep735over 3 years ago

Awww. That was so sweet. Loved it!

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppover 3 years ago
Another good one

You did it again Wax. Another lighthearted, tongue in cheek, take on a classic (aka cliche) Christmas story. Well done as always. Maybe you could follow it up with a New Years or Valentines day story with Andrew and Kristen in the big city together.

As always, thank you for sharing with us.

stroudlestroudleover 3 years ago
Five stars all day long 🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟

Another great story Wax. You had the right mix of humour, baddie that see the light towards the end and a father who is mix of annoying and caring. I think Kristen father has found his Prince too as well as Kristen finding hers in Andrew.

Great ending too, its like you have left the characters to choose there own and every one gets the chance for a happy ever after

Thank you Wax, stonking good story. Jc

📃A list of tag lines for Miss Schumacher

🥣Mmm comforting soup

🤴A Prince charming for every one

🌆Andrew and Kristen off into the sunset of the city

❄️Snowball fight, every story should have a snowball fight

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 3 years ago

What a fun and touching story. Once again, you’ve written a wonderful compact piece. In a short span you brought forth a wonderful set of characters that the reader could enjoy. The snowball fight ending was classic, simple and perfect.

Intern!!! Crap gotta go now, don’t know my intern has run off to so I must get my own coffee. Maybe one day she’ll come back. Again, wonderful story and thank you for continuing to share them.

Adventure_in_NVAdventure_in_NVover 3 years ago
Cute story.

Different from the usual subject matter but definitely worth taking the time to read. Well written and engaging, nice characters, too.

Not what is usually included in the category but a welcome addition.

This story is worthy of another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Such a beautifully sweet tale that was written with feeling and humour. You have a great writing style WP. I always look forward to your stories and you never disappoint.

IrvingParkeIrvingParkeover 3 years ago

Goofy and entertaining! Loved it!

Kabba118Kabba118over 3 years ago

I think it's a great story that needs more chapters. There is so much more to go! It is written pretty well too!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

With the little help from a friend ...... But what's absolutely important is the love from the father , this unconditional love, its worth a kingdom ...... Lovely romance

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...