A Very Crownmark Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Schumacher was helping Steve up from the middle of the street where he had narrowly missed being flattened. After Steve was upright, she swatted him on the butt before holding him by the hair and forcing her tongue between his lips. Her other hand was heading for his crotch.

Kristen and Andrew shook their heads and smiled as they walked, hand in hand, toward the church and the choir. Keisha was directing the group. She turned and winked.

Kristen stopped. She reached to take Andrew's hand. "You know I like you. A lot." She stared at Andrew's fingers. "But I have my own dreams and aspirations. I just can't just throw everything away for some guy from my hometown. Even a guy as wonderful as you."

"I totally understand," said Andrew. "Actually, I was hoping you might be able to help me find a room for rent in that big city of yours. Maybe something in the theater district. There's got to be at least one place that needs a junior director, and I feel like I've taken this Crownmark gig about as far as I can. If I really want to move up... What?"

"You're adorable." Kristen stopped, picked some snow off a nearby tree branch and tossed it at Andrew.

They smiled at each other. The sound of the choir swelled in the background.

Andrew picked some snow off the tree and formed it into a ball. Kristen glanced at the snowball and took off running down the sidewalk. Andrew chased after.

* * *

The End

12