A Very Different Kind of Affair Ch. 03

Story Info
My affair with Eric ends.
4k words
2.53
11.7k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about an adulterous affair I had and includes descriptions of cheating and cuckolding. If that bothers you, read no further.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story is the third and final part of my second affair that happened several years ago. For the full story, and all the context of the situation, I invite you to read the first two chapters of the story that cover my first affair, "Young Wife Finds a Lover at Work." And then, of course, chapter 1 and 2 of "A Very Different Kind of Affair." As those stories include details and events relevant to this one.

But, as a short summary, my name is Alex. I am currently 28 years old, and I am a married mother of three. I am 5'2, I weigh 120 lbs., I have a firm round ass that I'm very proud of, and small, but perky tits. Several years ago, I engaged in two affairs with coworkers, the first with a man named Tom, and the second with Eric. This story concludes the Eric story.

I stayed mad at Eric for nearly two weeks after what had happened that day in the bathroom. He knew what he was doing, and I am convinced he planned the whole thing. He probably had Jim waiting outside the door the whole time, and planned for him to see me like that. On my knees, with his cum on my face, kneeling in the men's restroom at work. After all, they were best friends, and talked to each other constantly every day. I was starting to wonder just how many people Eric had told about us. Just how many people he had shown my pictures to. I was furious.

Of course, all of this although making me constantly sick to my stomach, also made me incredibly hot, and wet when I thought about it. Did everyone around me know what I looked like naked? Had they seen videos of me pumping my fingers into my vagina, moaning someone other than my husband's name? Had they heard of what I was doing at work, on break while they were smoking in their cars or eating their lunches, did they know that I was being finger fucked, and swallowing cum? It all made me feel like running away, quitting, and moving to a different town. But...

Every time I thought about what Eric had said after our last session, I couldn't help wondering what it would be like. Would Jim join us next time? Was I even going to allow there to be a next time? If the two of them walked towards me on break, would I go with them, down to the basement, and let them have their way with me? I had never been with two men before. The thought was terrifying, but also incredibly exciting. I had done oral and vaginal more times than I could count, and even anal a number of times, but never two at once. Could I even handle it? I would imagine that while masturbating one night at home. While plunging two fingers into my pussy, and rubbing my clit with my other hand, I just imagined sitting down on Eric's hard cock, and sliding it up into my ass. I knew it would hurt, but I would get used to it. At the same time, I pictured Jim sliding his cock up into my eager pussy, and I imagined how stretched and full I would feel. Or was I picturing my husband in my pussy? It was hard to tell which thought I liked more. Jim was a stranger, and that was dirtier, but if my husband knew about it, and participated, he could keep me safe, and it would still be hot.

I came hard on my own fingers imagining my husband thrusting into my pussy, with Eric rock hard underneath me shoving his cock up into my ass. It was an incredibly powerful orgasm. Possibly the most intense sexual pleasure I have ever experienced from masturbation alone, but the vivid imagery of the scene in my mind was still fresh. I did this all while sitting in the bathroom before my shower. But I couldn't get the scene out of my mind, so the whole time I was showering, I continued to rub my sensitive pussy through several more, albeit weaker, orgasms. That night, as I lie in bed, falling asleep with my husband next to me, I was so conflicted. A huge part of me was crying out to tell him everything, so he could protect me, and take me away from where I worked so I didn't need to face Eric again, but another part, really wanted to know what would happen one last time.

I didn't say anything, I just went to sleep.

Nothing happened for a few days at work, but eventually, Eric started to text me again. He was very apologetic, and seemed like he was very sorry for what he had done. He didn't even bring up anything sexual for a day or two. But soon it started again, and we were sexting like horny teens. And that's when it happened. I was so worked up one night that when he asked me if I wanted to finally do something outside of work, I asked "when, and where?" He replied, "Right now, meet me downtown. I'm parked outside the bar on the corner of fifth and main street. Come quick."

I was not expecting such a rapid response, nor for him to suggest something right now. It was Saturday, and a little before noon. I was at home, with my family. I didn't want to piss him off, because he was being nice again, but I didn't want to raise any suspicions. So, I casually asked my husband if he cared if I went to see a movie with a girlfriend of mine from work. He asked what I was going to see, and I said it was a horror movie, knowing it's his least favorite genre, but he still offered to see if someone could sit for us, and he could go with. I told him it was sweet of him to offer, but I said I just wanted a little bit of girl time, and that I would be back in a few hours. I then got up, and walked out the door. I could hardly believe what I had just done. It was so casual and so unplanned, but I was on my way.

When I got downtown, I saw Eric's car parked outside the bar he had described, and in a moment of combined relief and disappointment, he was alone. Jim was not with him. I parked my car on the side street, and walked to his car. He saw me coming, and unlocked his door. Without hesitation, I opened the door, and slid into the front seat. The moment I got in, he locked the doors, and drove away. I panicked a little bit, but he didn't look angry, so I assumed that we were just going somewhere more secluded. We drove for about 20 minutes out of town, down the highway towards a beach I used to go to in high school. I knew exactly where we were headed.

The beach was well off the beaten track, nobody lived around there, and this time of year, there would certainly be nobody swimming back here. The only reason to go there now, was to fuck. And sure enough, he didn't even wait to get there. A few miles from the beach he told me to pull my pants off, and slide out of my panties. I was worried we would pass someone and they would see me, but I obeyed. I wanted today to go as smoothly as possible. When we got to the beach, no one was in the parking lot, so we pulled in, towards one end by some tall pine trees, and he parked the car. I was sitting there, with my wet pussy out for anyone to see, when I unzipped his pants, pulled out his semi flaccid cock, and told me to suck it. I knew what to do, and quickly slid over to his lap, and pulled his cock into my mouth. It was salty from sweat, and I could taste his pre cum, but it didn't take long to get him rock hard. Before long, about seven inches of cock was sticking out of his jeans, when he pulled me up off his cock, and told me to sit on it.

There wasn't much room in his car, but I did my best. I straddled on top of him, rubbed my pussy lips a little to get them wet, and lowered myself down onto him. I bottomed out, and started to grind back and forth with him all the way inside me. He asked, "How's that feel?" I looked him in the eyes, let out a soft little moan, and replied, "Mmm, It's so good." And I kept grinding. In fact, it did feel good. It was very good. I was very aroused, my pussy was super wet, and his cock was rock hard. I could feel an orgasm building inside of me as I ground up and down on his cock. I started to go a bit faster, trying to match my internal rhythm, but he grabbed me by the hips, and told me to slow down, because he didn't want to cum yet.

I tried to slow down, but I needed to either pick up the pace, or miss my orgasm, and I really didn't want to waste it. So, I started to grind faster, and faster. He told me to stop again, but I ignored him and kept going. He kept saying stop, but he was holding onto my hips, and I could feel him thrusting inside of me. Then, I felt it. He bucked a little bit harder, and his rhythm was way off, and I knew what was happening. He was emptying his balls inside of me. I was very close, so I just kept bucking on his cock, until the damn broke, and I exploded. I felt my pussy spasm on his cock as I slowly pumped away at him, enjoying wave after wave of the orgasm racing through my vagina and into my ass. It was then that I noticed what I hadn't before. He had two fingers inside my ass. How did I not notice him slide them in? I then saw the open bottle of lube on the seat next to us, and understood. He had me slow down so he could get his fingers lubed up and slide them into my ass, and I was just too turned on to notice. But that explained the powerful orgasm.

I sat there on top of him for a few minutes to catch my breath. I felt very shaky, but finally, I was able to pull myself up off of him, and made to get back into the passenger seat. As I did, a huge creampie ran out of me, and splashed onto his still hard cock, and all over his jeans. He looked pissed, and when I looked into his eyes, I was genuinely scared that he might do something really bad to me. Wanting to avoid being hit, or worse, I quickly leaned back over, and started to lick and suck everything up. It was all over his cock, which was still amazingly stiff, and his sweaty balls, and his open jeans. But I did my absolute best, and tried to get every drop, in hopes that he wouldn't hit me. When I was sure I had cleaned every centimeter of his groin, I looked up, and he still looked mad, but not as bad as before. I said "Sorry" in the most contrite voice I could muster. He grunted, "Fine." And pushed me off of him.

I got back into my seat, and started to pull my panties on, when he yelled at me to leave them on the floor. He said, "I'll tell you when I want you to get dressed. Until then stay that way. Or I'll make you walk back to town naked." I didn't know if he was serious, but I didn't want to risk it. As we drove back into town, we passed a lot of taller vehicles, and I know they could see my pussy if they were looking down at me, but I kept telling myself that even if they did, they couldn't see my face. I thought he was taking me back to my car. We must have been gone for nearly two hours already, and I was anxious to get back. I went to check my phone, and it was then that I realized. I had left it in my car. I started to panic, as now I wouldn't be able to respond if my husband called or texted me. I turned to Eric and said, "I need to get back to my car right now, I don't have my phone." He looked at me, laughed a little, and said, "I'll take you back to your car when I'm done with you."

What did that mean? Isn't that where we were going? I was confused and now I was getting a little scared. But he kept driving. We finally stopped outside an apartment building on the other side of town, and he stopped the car, shut it off, and told me to get out. I reached for my pants and panties again, but he looked at me, dangerously, and warned me again, "I said to leave those there until I tell you to touch them. Do not make me tell you again."

"What if someone sees me?" I asked. "That will be your problem. You're the whore, you figure it out." He got out of the car, and I quickly followed. He walked up towards the building. Luckily, I didn't see anyone outside, so I was fairly certain no one saw me. I was trying to hold my shirt down to cover myself, but I knew it could barely half cover either my ass or my exposed pussy, but certainly not both. We entered the building, still no one around. We walked past three doors, before Eric stopped at one, and put his key into the doorknob. I felt a wave of relief pass over me, but then a door across the hallway opened up, and an old Asian man walked out. He saw me immediately and stared at my for a few seconds before continuing on his way. Eric swung the door open, and I bolted inside.

The inside was about what I expected, a slightly dirty small apartment with little furnishing. Two bedrooms, one bath, wall to wall carpeting. Eric walked to the kitchen and pulled some bottles down from a shelf. I thought the tall drink he was pouring, which looked like three different kinds of alcohol was for him, but when he walked back towards me, he handed it to me, and barked, "Drink." I started to tell him that I don't really drink, but he shoved the glass towards me angrily and again yelled, "Drink it." So, I did it took me four terrible gulps, but I got it all down. It tasted like cough syrup and lighter fluid, and I had to struggle not to throw it up immediately. But I knew what Eric would do if I threw up, so I held it down. After a while I stopped feeling like I was going to throw up, but started to get really dizzy. I was now drunk.

Eric then led me down the short hallway to his bedroom. And inside there was a bed, or I guess you could call it that. It was just two mattresses stacked on top of each other on the floor. No sheets on it, just a bedspread and a pillow with out a pillow case. He told me to get on the bed. I sat on the edge, but he said, "On your knees or on your stomach, I'm going to fuck you in your tight little ass hole." I started to protest, feebly, as I knew there wasn't much I could do. "Why don't you just fuck me in my pussy again? Didn't you like it?" I asked, trying to sound innocent and not afraid. "No, I've had enough of your loose pussy for today. I want to feel some more of your ass, and I'm going to do it, now turn over." I obeyed. I got on all fours, with my ass facing him and waited.

It wasn't immediate. I heard him rummaging around in the drawers by his bed, and then heard him open something up, and felt a cold splash of something against my asshole. I then felt him smearing what I now know was a liberal amount of lube on my asshole and without warning me, he slid two fingers all the way inside it. It didn't hurt. I was braced expecting pain, but I didn't feel any. I looked back at him, and saw he was sliding his hand up and down his cock, coating it with lube. I asked him how he was still hard, and he pointed to the bedside table, where I saw a small bottle labeled Cialis. Well, that explains how he was still so hard after the car ride we took.

Then I felt it. The tip of his cock pointing at my asshole. I knew what to do, so I tried my best to relax, and pushed back on him as he started to push into me. It actually went surprisingly smooth. See, his cock has nearly the same length as my husband's, and about the same thickness overall, but the head was very different. My husband has a larger more bulbous head on his cock, larger than the shaft. Not much larger, but enough to make it feel like a butt plug going in before the shaft. But Eric's cock was different. His head was slightly pointed, and a little narrower than the shaft. This made it sink into my ass way easier than my husbands ever had. It was a bit of a relief.

He started to thrust away wildly. I was surprised, figuring he would want to make it last, but then I remembered he had already cum not that long ago, and was being kept hard by ED pills. Who knew how long he could go like this? After I got used to having a dick in my ass, a feeling that always takes a few minutes to adjust to, I was a little disappointed. Yes, it hurt less going in, but it didn't stimulate me the same way as my husband's did. Still, it did feel good, and he was pounding me very hard, so I could feel an anal orgasm building up. Instinctively, I reached back and started to rub my clit. He kept pounding away, without slowing down for what felt like nearly ten minutes, occasionally applying more lube to keep things going fast. I furiously rubbed my clit until I exploded again, and I actually squirted. I sprayed out what felt like a gallon of whatever "squirt" is made out of, and drenched my legs and the bed beneath me. But Eric didn't seem to notice. He just kept hammering away at my ass, until I felt him studder a little bit, and give three more hard thrusts all the way up into my ass.

He had, for the second time today, emptied his balls inside of me. This time, deep up inside of my ass. He warned me right away not to let it spill out. I asked him if I could use the restroom, but he didn't even let me catch my breath. He said, "No, you're leaving." And with that, he grabbed me by the hand, led me to the front door, out of the building and to his car. He made me put my panties and pants back on in the parking lot before getting inside the car. Then he drove me back to the bar where I had left my car parked. He didn't even say goodbye. I got out, and he immediately drove away.

I got into my car, and grabbed my phone from the center console. One missed call, and two texts. All from my husband. The texts were "How is the movie?" and "Coming home soon? Dinner is getting cold." And then twenty minutes ago, a missed call. I had been gone for nearly four hours. By the time I got home, it was after five pm. My husband had already put the kids down for a nap, and he met em at the door. He looked slightly concerned, but asked me how the movie was. I responded it was fine, but that I had a headache. This wasn't too far-fetched, as movie theaters usually gave me a headache. My husband responded that the kids were asleep, and that we could fool around if I was feeling up to it, but I was not. I just went to the bathroom, and took a long hot shower.

After my shower, I looked at my panties, and saw they were ruined. Full of cum, and stained with blood, I realized that Eric must have torn my ass when he was fucking me. I carefully wrapped them up and discarded them before heading to bed. When I woke up the next day, I texted Eric, and told him that we needed to take a break. He didn't respond. I was glad he didn't respond. I didn't want to talk to him. Sure, the sex was fun and exciting, but it always made me feel terrible. And he didn't love me, he didn't even like me. He just liked fucking me and hurting me, and I fully understood how stupid I was to ever get involved with him. I never wanted to see him again.

I avoided Eric for a long time after that. I never responded to his texts, and did my best to avoid even seeing him at work. That day was the last day we ever hooked up in any way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This ends the retelling of my affair with Eric. After this chapter, comes the events of Young Wife Finds a Lover at Work Chapter 3. After which I was caught by my husband and kicked out of our house. To make a long story short. I ended up quitting that job, and going to therapy. After about six months, my husband agreed to meet with me, and I told him every single detail, and begged for forgiveness. I knew I didn't deserve it, and thought he would divorce me. I even told him i wouldn't fight him for custody of the kids. But he forgave me. He told me he didn't think he loved me anymore, but he still wanted me to be in the kids' lives, and that he would be willing to try to love me again. Under the understanding that I would never cheat on him again, or do anything to endanger our children he let me move back in, and we resumed life as a married couple. We moved a few hours away, and now he runs an advertising agency, and I work from home. We didn't have sex for nearly a year after that, but eventually, he warmed back up to me, and we have been happy ever since.

12