All Comments on 'A Very Different Kind of Affair Ch. 03'

by LovingWife69

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do you think your husband didn't go to bed during the separation or while he wasn't touching you?

After receiving your confession?

It's nice to be so naive and stupid.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

All's well that ends well!

3

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

I liked it. But why would she even go to Eric the last time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got a better idea..QUIT POSTING!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No woman on earth can possibly be as stupid as this Alex character. If she was that dumb, no need to worry about what people think of her, everyone will know she'll just cheat again and again and again. Terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see no advantage or reason for your husband staying with you. There's no upside to staying with an unfaithful and untrustworthy person that you demonstrated to be. If he could have gotten custody of the kids without you then he's a fool to stay married to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great ending to this saga. I have read all six parts, and i am now convinced it is at least mostly true. I am sure creative liberties were taken along the way, and it sounds like you were intentionally vague to hide identities, but as someone who has been through something similar, this is very true to my experience. Adulterous sex can be incredibly hot, but it is no replacement for actual loving relationships, especially when the person you are married to is a committed lover. Your spouse will always be the better lover because they are invested in you. If you are adventerous, and want to expand those horizons, don't cheat on your spouse, see what they are interested in. Who knows, they might want to spice things up to, and then you aren't an adulterous whore, instead you are both trying something new, and doing it together should avoid the danger, as well as the destruction of your family.

These stories are a great cautionary tale to the people out there considering an affair. It probably won't be as good as you imagine, and in the end, you will likely wish that you never did it. I know that is what was true for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On any planet in this galaxy or any other galaxy (there are infinite numbers of them), the word of what's happening on WORK time and on WORK property would get out, and they would be fired so fast they wouldn't even create a shadow when they were thrown out. Badly written in both technical and readability aspects. This is obviously intended to be JO fiction, but it misses on that, too. Hell, the people who invented this genre in the 60s and 70s were widely reputed to have degrees, some even advanced degrees, in English, Literature and languages. The pathway to the human mind can't be a muddy, impassible road.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Trash stories, trash wife. Not written with a ton of insight, like why ? is never really answered. What did you learn from therapy? Why did you jeopardize what you claim is important to you by cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's no way that slag didn't invent new diseases. The husband is the dumbest cuck on the planet. The whore didn't deserve a second chance and that bullshit about she never cheated again, is just that. Shitty story about a useless slut. She should have saved everyone and just killed herself.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

A cheating wife comes home to her husband who takes her back, but never truly loves her again.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Uh, didn't you forget about the HIV you gave hubby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bottom line cheating, disrespectful, humiliating, slut and a humiliated, wimp cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lot of really angry people in the comments section here. I enjoyed the story from start to finish. Just a woman's perspective,but i liked the realism of it. Great origin story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's actually ANONs who write long, single-paragraph, Ted Kaczynski-like rants that contain more exclamation points than functional commas who I think are dwelling at the bottom of the human excreta pile.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor4 months ago

Good job LW69. Best of luck and success to you and your family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLovingWife69@LovingWife69
I am a 28 year old happily married wife, and mother of three. I am 5 foot 2, i weigh 120 lbs, i am active fit, and my best assets are my perky full 34b tits, and my big firm, round ass. My married sex life is fantastic, and as a lover my husband has no shortcomings. However, ...