All Comments on 'A Very Different Threesome'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why

Why should Maggie feel better about Jack? He is inferior as a lover and thus cannot please her in the future as Gordon can. Also, he does not project a strong presence, e.g. if he informed her that he would find some pleasure with other women to show his independence. Your follow up stories need to show why Maggie will view Jack as anything but a meal ticket.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story !!!!!!!

I like the way the author describes Maggie in her sexual activities. Seems like they have a very respectful and sexy relationship. The fact that he condones her activities makes him a world class voyeur and her a world class exhibitionist, not to mention a wonderful slut. Great story. I have come to really like this series of stories about Maggie. Keep 'em "cumming" Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Recycled Cuck story

The author could not write any other type of angle.just cuckoldry

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
I howled when I read...

that her old lover was a SEAL.

Right then I knew this was more of the same old unimaginative shit.

I'll bet the SEAL probably had a huge dick too.

Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful story

Very few men have the wisdom and courage to share a wife in this way. Those that do are superior to all other men. Their love and marriage will only grow stronger.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Enjoyed the read. Reasonably hot. Well written, though I found the dialogue a bit artificial. Can't give it 5 stars, but definitely a 4 star read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
only read this because your title was false

"A Very Different Threesome".....HOW? First, it was no threesome, he is never involved beyond watching. Second, why is it so different from all of the other cuck and bull type stories here? Different because he seems more willing to let his wife do this, and that there is just a tad less humiliation involved? I see no difference. It still boils down to a woman who would rather have sex with someone who is NOT her husband, and she likes it better because the guy has a bigger dick. The bullshit part is that she LOVES anal with the big cock, but not so much with hubby's (I assume more normal sized one). Usually, it is exactly opposite. Perhaps THAT is what is different. You make it clear that this is much more about him being a voyeur, (what with all of the picture taking) but he is still clueless, as the bull comes clean with his obvious intentions. He likes the sex better with her even more than with his own wife. He tells Hubby this more than once, and he still doesn't get it. He WILL be back for more....LOTS more, and hubby will get less and less love, respect, attention, and affection as he is cucked repeatedly and more frequently by Gordon (after all, they seem to have a "SPECIAL" connection). Bull's (useless?) wife, will hardly be a fair trade, as hubby's heretofore strong, although open, relationship closes in, until he is choked out of the marriage. Clueless Hubby says "Adios Gordon, see you real soon!", thus sealing his fate, and the eventual destruction of his wife's love for him. I guess this is a good story, if you like that sort of thing. But I really hate the way you mislead the unsuspecting reader into thinking that may be this story WAS different, in some way. May be this time the husband could keep his manhood. May be he could fare just as well or better in a REAL threesome, where he contributes as much to amazing sex with his wife as does their guest. May be the hot wife finds a way to let him know that he is still a real man, and not just a closet queer, more interested in pics of spank bank material, then defending his own rights in his own bed. Unfortunately, willing cuck=gay man (or at least one with a severe problem or disability). How do these marriages survive? Oh that's right, they don't! This is all just deranged fantasy-fueled fiction. But Jack, you said this was "Very Different"! WTF???!!!???

Ducky7Ducky7over 10 years ago
What Threesome?

Just a cuck with a hot sexxxxxy wife and an old lover.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
What is missing?

Certainly hot enough. A lot of details about how much the Bull works to get and keep Sweetie responsive. Much less, except for her ability to repeatedly absorb sexual stimulation like a sponge. Has to feel great for a guy who has that much stamina. Much less about how she does neat and interesting things to Her Bull, except to take his pounding (as well as his sweet & subtle moves!)

But ... what is missing (and shame on Sweetie for not anticipating and managing this most dangerous aspect) is any indication of why she STILL prefers to be married to Hubby, despite having been enthralled by Her Bull's full assault previously! It leaves open the interpretation that Sweetie sees Hubby as 'next best' since Bull is NOT going to leave his wife!

Obviously, Sweetie can ONLY say or do those things which OKJack makes her say. The description of their 'relaxed' relationship could have benefitted from two-three paragraphs about HOW it got to be that way! This is away-from-the-mainstream enough to need to convince the reader that it DID evolve, in a believable way to this stage!

4*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Oops. bad editing

I regret not reviewing the first paragraph of my comment. I make the same point twice, the first much more poorly than my second effort!

EDIT like I advise, NOT like I do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disrespect all she want out of the marriage?

Preferring someone else to have sex with & doing so in front of her husband is the most disrespectful thing a slut (wife would be a term of endearment) can do to herself & her husband; no matter how good it may feel. Just because something feels good and one can do it, doesn't mean they should. Statistically most "open" marriages end in divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wait

The wife hasn't had sex with the husband for many months then asks for permission to fuck someone else... and he agrees. You try to make it sound like he isn't a wimp and that the wife isn't just using him for a meal ticket but everything you wrote says differently. If you want to write about a cuck wimp than don't try to pass it off as something else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
after hearing all that

I would hope that if she was my wife that that ass was open because as far as I would be concerned that would be all of her id fuck for the forseeable future unless it was her mouth after an ass fucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
There is no 3some

You are misleading your readers!She is holding off sex with her hubby for months!And her hubby just watch?Its not a threesome, its a cuck plot.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 10 years ago
Great read and I would like to be a fly on the wall

Not sure if this is fantasy or truth but I am OK with either, the thought of the wife being sexually pleased by another with either a better technique or simply a bigger dick is understandable. I see nothing wrong with a husband or wife allowing their partner to be satisfied by adding a third party into the mix and certainly to read about it is almost as good as being involved. Great story and very enjoyable subject that for some reason has commentators all fired up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What does she need husband for?

She has everything, oh wait paycheck, almost everything without him. She does not desire, does not need, does not think of husband for sex.

Nope his only use is earning money and keeping the house clean just like all little cuckolds.

Story ends with him going up stairs to fuck her. She just got to within an inch of her life, she is now tired, sore, emotionally exhausted. She just had fantastic sex with her perfect lover. Why would she have sex with pathetic husband now?

dsthom1954dsthom1954almost 9 years ago
Interesting..

I do have to agree with some of the other commints made on this story. Why would any body need a spouse when they have the apperant freedom to do whatever they want. Sexually of course. Seems like she doesn't need anything from one special man,including money. She doesn't hold anything back, as in, emotional and physical contacts, that is solely for her and her husband alone to try and reconnect with each other.Doesn't make any sense. But to each their own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Are You OK With This Darling????

Let us see - a marriage with no intimacy and now the wife wants to spend more time with her lover and rub the "husband's" nose in it and yet still wants to remain married to him and will make it worthwhile to him - hubby should have packed up and left when he saw his competitor's cock - you are a cuck meal ticket you moron - and you feel that this situation will improve your "marriage"???

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
Three Years Later ...

Commented on this almost three years ago. Still agree with what I said then, but now I will add what I have figured out since then.

LW is NOT just Erotic Coupling with the Couplee being married ... just not to the Coupler! It is, IMHO, a category which should be based (even if briefly) on the effects on the marital relationship (even if Hubby is unaware there is another 'benefactor!')

In this (yes, mistitled) tale, the LW part (mostly) starts just after OKJack STOPS writing! First, I believe Sweetie's cup has ALREADY overflowed. Let her sleep, she has earned the rest! Cuddle her, if she wishes! Otherwise, Hubby's sexual effort is going to be a stale cookie after she just finished the whole Baked Alaska! How does Hubby get over the fact that he has NEVER scratched Sweetie's sexual surface? And, the realization that he never WILL? Sweetie already knows Hubby has now seen that! She WANTED him to see it. Why? This is where the LW part of this story starts!

In the previous paragraph's first sentence, I said 'mostly' ... There IS a bit of LW, noticed by some commenters ... Sweetie wants to awaken a several month sexual hiatus with a former paramour, rather than Hubby. This was only superficially dealt with in the story, and certainly neither thoroughly nor honestly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not about cuckoldry, humiliation, pain

Yeah, sure it ain't. You have the hubby say he doesn't want them to get together alone, but you've already established that they've done so in the past. So she was cheating then? Does the husband and have any emotions or is he just a sex robot?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A true story - I certainly hope not

1) Any man who would spend that much time describing another man's cock has to be gay

2) if Maggie and the very large Gordon continue with their anal sex Maggie will be buying adult diapers by the truck load

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 6 years ago
False Adverstising

In my humble opinion this story most certainly involves cuckolding, humiliation, and psychological pain. Only a cuckold would get drinks while another man fucks his wife. Only a cuckold would not be threatened by what went on between Maggie and Gordon, and all of that adds up to humiliation for anyone except Jack who is obviously a wimp.

The Maggie in "The Highschool Reunion" was warm and loving to her husband while the Maggie in this story is a mean bitch. I like the idea of a Hot Wife, but this story left me feeling odd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Blind

This was really hard for me to read. If in fact it's really true, then you are one step away from being dressed up like a woman and sucking cock for your wife's bull. The fact you started this story off knowing she already cheated with this guy twice and you never called her out for it tells us you're a cuck and just don't know it. You let another man in your house to fuck your wife and let her tell you you can only watch until he's done? You'll be sucking her bull's cock soon. Stupid baster.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Husband is beyond any doubt a cuck. Bitch is even more assuredly a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

husband should feel threatened, he's now a distant second with no chance of ever pleasing his wife sexually again the rest of his life.

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 2 years ago

(1) my wife would never allow me to be within miles of any hanky-panky she was doing (2) trying anal with her would bring the nearest heavy object down on your pointy little head (3) I would not be informed of any said activity, my learning of it would be accidental or thru rumors ........

The story strikes me as unlikely, no sex for a long time and she wants/gets the rust bored out by a someone other than hubby - who has been waiting and jacking all the while? I think I would complain were I he .......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous