A Very Drawn-Out Work Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one hand still toying with my breasts, the motion of his fingers electric against me, leaving me struggling to contain my voice, he reaches the other down behind me and eases down the zipper of my skirt. He slides his hand down under the waist, squeezing and caressing the cheeks of my ass. His arms wrap around me, front and back, locking me in an embrace that's set on driving me out of my mind. He bends his neck down, resting his head alongside mine, breathing heavily in my ear. His long hair drapes over my shoulder, and I take in his scent with every breath. It's completely unfair that he just smells like this, without perfume or aftershave or anything. Unfair. I writhe in his arms, begging for more of his touch.

He shifts his hand under my skirt, around to the front, pulling me closer to his chest. He runs his fingers gently over my panties, gauging my reaction. My reaction is to almost bite my own tongue as I clamp my mouth shut, trying to stay quiet. My arms are locked in place underneath his, my voice held down to a slight whimper. I can hear the sound of my wetness underneath his fingers. Unfair. With my arms pinned, I clench my fingers into my own skirt, unable to grasp hold of him. I ought to seize some kind of initiative, to do something back to him, give him something of what he's giving to me. I should say something sexy. I want to at least say his name. Instead, my efforts are being spent trying to keep my voice in. My thighs are trembling. Just a little time in his hands, and I'm already this close. So unfair.

I struggle against his grip, and James releases me. I stagger forward, catching myself against the table, and look back at him. His face is a picture of puzzled concern. I take a few seconds to steady my breath and find the right words. Before anything else, there's something important that needs to be said.

"Umm... Do you have a condom?"

I've never done hookups before. My last and only post-college relationship ended more than a year ago, after which I'd quietly stopped bothering to renew my prescription for the pill. This is the first time I've ever been in a situation like this. Not just having sex in a public place, my first time feeling like the time needed to pop over to a convenience store would be imposing on a matter of life-and-death urgency.

James reaches into his pocket and pulls out a condom, ready to hand. I'd heave a sigh of relief if I weren't still panting. I bend over, leaning against the table, and hike up my skirt, pulling my panties to the side. My fingers linger for a moment, fixed in place by my desperate sensitivity, and come away soaked with my own wetness. I bite my lip as I look back at him with an expression that represents my best effort to look seductive, but might just be desperately eager.

"Well, you can come and get me then."

He doesn't waste any time coming up with a witty reply. He moves in close, running a hand along my thigh before ripping open the wrapper, opening up his fly at a pace which seems almost frantic, rolling the condom onto himself at the corner of my view. As he stands behind me, I'm suddenly reminded of the obstacle that somehow managed to slip my mind in the last few seconds: James is so much taller than I am, without bending his legs down deep, he can't line himself up to penetrate me. He doesn't give me long to dwell on that though. Instead, he wraps his arms around my waist and hoists me up, lifting my hips above the table. I let out a gasp, half shock, half pleasure at the roller-coaster lurching feeling as he lifts me into the air. I sprawl forward on the table, the toe-tips of my shoes just barely trailing on the carpeted floor. He grips my ass, kneading me, spreading me, holding me ready, helpless, no longer even connected with the ground.

"Oh my—" My voice quavers, then cuts off sharply as I clap both hands over my mouth the instant he slides inside me. I can't help it, I'd have done the same even if there were no one else to hear us. After so much time building anticipation, the feeling of him inside me is almost too much to bear. My upper body is splayed flat against the table, my breasts rubbing up against it each time he thrusts inside me. My hands pressed to my mouth, most of my contact with the table is the sleek fabric of my blazer, and my whole body shifts along it as he moves. My legs dangling, my body unstable, James' hands on me, and his cock inside me, feel like my connection to the earth. I only saw his cock for a moment out of the corner of my eye, had no sense of what to expect from the size, but I would never have expected it to feel so- exact. So perfectly corresponding to the space inside me begging to be filled.

He thrusts into me, firmly, steadily. Not a hurried pace, but a measured one, like he intends to take his time. Maybe he wants to make sure people outside don't hear. I'm struggling to keep it that way. It's like trying to hold myself back while dropping over the crest of a rollercoaster. With each soft slap of his hips against me, my feet swing through the air, unable to connect with the carpet. It feels almost like I'm in freefall. I squeeze down on him inside me with compulsive desperation, like my hands closing against a ledge holding me up over a long drop. And despite my anxiety about the door in front of me, and my fear of being caught, I am definitely going to fall, and soon.

I can feel James let go of my waist with one hand. Keeping up the same steady pace, he slides it up along my back, exerting a gentle pressure, holding me down against the table, fixing me in place as he fucks me. I want to look back and see him behind me, but I hold my neck locked in place, my hands still pressed firmly against my mouth keeping my voice down to a soft panting whine which escapes through my nose with every breath. My eyes are still fixed on the door. As much as I'm afraid to look away from it, I'm almost as hesitant to look him in the face when I'm so close.

He moves his hand up further, between my shoulder blades, then along the nape of my neck. I let out a squeak as his hand makes contact with my bare skin, part pleasure, part questioning, and very much a desperate attempt to hold myself back from a moan. Further up. He tangles his fingers into my hair again. With a twist, he swings my face away from the door, towards him.

There is absolutely no way I can hang on. Looking James in the eyes as he stands over me and thrusts into me from behind, my face torn away from my own hands, the bottom drops out of me. I writhe into the table, my legs swinging wildly through the air. James is still moving, thrusting into me, and the pleasure is flooding, spilling through me, boiling at his touch. I don't scream. My conscious is contracted into a pinpoint around the effort of not screaming. Each time he drives himself into me, I let out a quiet sob of ecstasy. It is the most, and least, restrained orgasm of my life.

James gradually slows and comes to a stop, hilted inside me. He lets go of his grip on my hair, running his fingers through it, then moving his hand down and softly stroking my face. He pulls out, and I gasp, shivering. He looks down at me with an expression of... amazement? Affection? I can't read it. I have no idea what this experience was like to him. He tugs on my hips and I slide towards to floor. My right heel lands and my leg shudders. My left is still hanging in empty air. I must have kicked my left shoe off at some point. I didn't even notice. Weak, shaky and off-balance, my right leg buckles, but James holds onto me, easing me down and supporting me until I find my awkward, uneven balance. Looking down, I see droplets of white, milky fluid dripping from me onto the carpet. A moment of shock; did he come inside me? I thought I saw him putting a condom on. I look back at him behind me. His dick is out, still hard, sheathed in a condom coated with milky white wetness. He pulls it off, unbroken, empty. A rush of mixed emotions and a flurry of thoughts run through me.

'Oh, thank god..."

'Was it not good for him?'

'Thank goodness we didn't get caught.'

'Oh my god, my pussy is dripping on the carpet!'

I reach my hand down, covering myself, shifting my panties back into place. They're completely soaked through, saturated with my wetness. Unsalvageable. I pry off my remaining shoe with my opposite foot, steadying myself on the ground and trying to physically and metaphorically center myself. James moves close behind me again, and pats me on the shoulder. Taking a few slow breaths, I turn to face him again.

"Was that, uh, not good for you?"

He huffs out a playful laugh.

"Liss, you are easily the sexiest woman I've ever met."

He leans in close and whispers into my ear with a deep, growling voice.

"And tomorrow, after this whole thing is done with, I'm going to really, properly fuck you. I'll be looking forward to it."

He kisses me on the cheek.

If my hands weren't occupied steadying myself on the table and rolling my skirt back down, I might grab his face and kiss him on the mouth again. Honestly, I want him back inside me. But right now I should probably be focusing my attention on how to remain un-caught having sex at an environmental convention. James ties off the condom, unnecessarily, and walks over to a wastebasket in the corner and drops it in. Still unsteady on my feet, I follow him over. I was afraid the wastebasket might be empty, but there are a bunch of discarded papers inside. I consider my options for a moment, then roll my skirt back up, pull my panties down, step out of them, and chuck them into the trash.

"I really can't go back out in those."

James gives my butt a quick squeeze. "You look really good out of them anyway. Maybe you could leave them off until tomorrow night."

"Oh god, I'm definitely not going to do that, I still have work to do here."

I pick up my purse from the floor and take out a handful of tissues, wiping myself as dry as I can manage and then tossing the rest on top of everything in the wastebin. No, nobody just had sex in here, someone just threw out a bunch of unused tissues for no reason. I retrieve my shoes- the left one was apparently flung nearly to the wall- and put them back on. I look up at James, who's just watching me with a smile that suggests he's not suffering a critical case of blue balls over there.

"So, should we go out at the same time do you think, or would it be better if we waited and came out separately?"

"Definitely at the same time," he says. "We're the only ones in here, and if anyone saw us come in, they saw us come together. It'd be much weirder if we left separately."

"But we didn't come together." I stick my tongue out at him.

"Well, that changes the calculus completely. Do you want to hold hands?"

Fuck you, I do want to hold hands. This is a completely unfamiliar situation for me, cleaning myself up and adjusting my clothes in a public place, flooded with bonding hormones for a guy I've spent less than a week of my life spending time with. I want to be close to him. I want- and I am very aware of my own bareness as I think this, and the briskness of the air conditioning against my quickly dampening lips- for him to keep fucking me until he comes inside me, and then to cuddle in bed with him.

"Maybe you should carry me out. It'll be about as obvious unless you give me a few minutes to get over the whole fawn-legs thing I've got going on right now."

He steps in and gives me a squeeze. For a second, I think he might actually sweep me off my feet, but instead he just laughs and tells me "I can wait."

Then, after a short pause, he leans in closer and whispers into my ear "Don't worry, we'll have a nice bed to relax in tomorrow night."

Oh, he does not play fair.

We stay and chat for a few minutes while I recover. I make him laugh a few times, with that adorable laugh of his. My nerves washed away, I feel surprisingly sparkling and witty. Once I'm ready, I walk out together with him, freshly fucked, surrounded with a slowly-cooling glow of warmth and calm that's completely inappropriate to my situation. As far as I can tell, no one notices anything.

We split up for the next event. Not that I want to, or think it looks less suspicious that way, but there's a presentation on biofuels that I should really be at for professional reasons. I meet up with Jill, my coworker there. I haven't seen her since the early presentations this morning, and she asks how the events I went to were. Fine, they were fine. I cast around for reasons why they were actually kind of boring, so I can avoid any kind of inconvenient discussion of what I actually picked up listening to them. Jill gives me a slightly puzzled look, and asks why I picked them out then. I seize on the best answer I can come up with completely off the cuff: I figured anyone who'd give a presentation on something like energy use and the Superbowl would have something of more surprising substance to say about it. I turn the subject to the events she attended.

As we sit down together, my phone buzzes again. Another text from James.

"I added on to the game. You can check it out if you want something to keep yourself occupied."

I shoot him a text back. "Busy now. Will check it out soon."

Jill gives me a bemused look. We get along fine as coworkers, but we're not close, for all that the company stuck us in a room together. She probably thinks I'm being unprofessional right now. Maybe she's guessed that I'm flirting around with some guy. Incredibly unprofessional. I'm sure she doesn't even imagine that I might have just fucked that guy in the middle of the convention. That I'm sitting here without panties right now. Or that I'm thinking about fucking him again as soon as this convention is over.

I squeeze my thighs together. Oh god, I really shouldn't be thinking about tomorrow while I'm going commando in the middle of a presentation. This is one I should actually be paying attention to! This relates directly to why I'm here in the first place. At some point, I'm going to have to stand up and ask questions and contribute to an active discussion. I try to focus and think of something I can say. Something about ways to minimize the energy costs of the agricultural activity that goes into actually growing the biofuel. I can work with that.

Having settled on the subject of my own contribution, I sit and do my best to look like I'm paying attention. I wonder what the game add-on James texted me about was. If it was something that's supposed to occupy my attention until tomorrow, it's definitely something sexy. Not that I need the game to focus my attention on that. I can literally just think about what we were doing fifteen minutes ago. I close my eyes for a second, and it's already replaying in my head.

Maybe I need a phone game to make me not think about sex.

The presenters are talking about... something related to cultivating algae for biofuel. I should probably be following this closely, since it ties in to what I was already going to ask about. Oil made from algae, slick, viscous, dripping... the thought focuses my mind on how wet I am. Without panties on, I can feel it trickling between my thighs. Squeezing them together makes it even easier to feel the pulsating warmth. I wonder if James is turned on like I am now. It wouldn't be hard to hide a hard-on sitting down in suit pants. If I spread my legs a bit, anyone below table level could see how turned on I am. Oh my god...

"Are you okay?" Jill whispers to me. Fuck, nobody can whisper in my ear right now.

"Um, yeah. I kind of... rushed over here, and now I really need to, um... I should be okay until the end of the presentation, I think. Sorry."

Not saying straight out that I need to pee feels a little less like lying. I went right after I came out of the room with James. After I came. God, maybe I should just have stayed in the stall. I can't even be in public right now.

Jill probably thinks I'm completely childish and irresponsible now, but at least I have an excuse for why I can't help squirming in my seat, or put up more than the slightest pretense of following the subject. I do my best to rehearse what I'm going to say at the end of the presentation in my head. Just focus on one part to the exclusion of everything else and do what I can with it. That sounds dirty in my head, but I can manage. I make it to the end of the presentation, and when they open up for questions and comments, I stand up and say my piece. I think I managed to sound normal. I nod at their response to my comment. In one ear and out the other. I give Jill an apologetic look before I leave as the event comes to an end. I'll be doing my best to avoid her for the rest of the day.

As promised, I hurry off to the bathroom. I wipe myself off in one of the stalls. I'm dripping wet. Am I seriously going to have to wait out more than a day of this? At least I'll have panties on again for the convention tomorrow. No, if tomorrow's going to be anything like today, I should take additional measures. I linger in the stall, thinking about the prospect of sitting through another presentation like the one with Jill just now. Or another presentation sitting near James. I still haven't looked at the game update he sent me, I should check that.

I open the game up again. Draw out the tension a bit, moving blocks into place. My first row cleared, a compliment about how good I smell. Thank you very much. It sounds like something that was probably in the game already before the update though. I keep playing. When I manage to clear three rows in one swoop, a new message appears, lingering on the screen.

"Bonus round prize! You win"

It cuts off there, without punctuation. I move a few more pieces, wipe out another couple of rows.

"oral sex!"

Another line pops into place below it. Oh my god, if someone else had seen me playing this... Thank goodness for the privacy of the stall. I imagine James kneeling down in front of me while I lean back, resting my elbows on the table behind me, winding my fingers into his hair. No, it's easy to call up memories of the room from before, but James said we'd have a bed tomorrow. Lying in bed then, my legs spread wide open for him...

I move a few more blocks. Another row eliminated. "Lots and lots of oral sex!" the game completes its announcement. Thanks, I needed more encouragement to think about that.

I can't stay in here all day though. Other people are waiting for stalls. And I should be able to account for my time here, so I probably shouldn't miss showing up for presentations entirely. But maybe it wouldn't be too bad for me to pick some more boring-sounding presentations and hang around in seats near the back. I can manage that. And that way, if James and I start shooting each other some more texts...

"You win anything nice?"

I receive James' next message while I'm sitting in a chair by a corner, out of the way of other attendees, like a student trying to avoid being noticed by their teacher.

"Yeah, lots." I've completely given up on absorbing anything from this presentation. With no one else sitting near me, I've drifted off into my own private world at the edge of this conference room. The game offers up a parade of fantasies, visions of how tomorrow might play out.

"Anything you're particularly looking forward to?"

I don't think I blush when I read that, because I'm probably at a full flush. But sitting here during an in-progress presentation, being asked by the guy I've been fantasizing about how I'd like him to fuck me is taxing me to my limits.

"How would you feel if I said all of them?"

It doesn't take long him to shoot back a response. "Extremely gratified. So much I'd ask you to tell me again with extra details."